WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 10 music
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:17 am 

Hi all
Recently I have been listening to chamber 10 quite a lot, and I am puzzled by a few things
One of them is the fascinating fact that collectively it is over half an hour long whereas the other chambers are only a few minutes long and tend to repeat melodies but this chamber takes you on a journey, and a profound one at that.
My theory is that as stated in the lyricus and Wingmakers materials we have 24 layers that comprise our self, and that the 10th layer /or chamber is the emotional and spiritual Heart center or "Chakra",
this becomes ever more apparent as you look at the actual paintings, chamber 8 and 9 has a lot of yellows (though it is dark)being the solar center chamber 10 has a lot of blue greens being the heart, the next chamber 11, in my belief co relates to the throat hence there a lot of blues 12 chamber is the Ajna center and there are a lot of indigo purples c13 is a very beautiful painting that wonderfully illustrates in many strands the way of the crown chakra as one strand descends from the face of a woman from the top of her head and weaves together the reality
in this analysis I figured chamber 6 to be the root chakra 7 the water chakra etc all those chambers that precede these are the lower energy layers centered in the lower body and earth, those that come after are of higher dimensions outside of the body
Any ways back to the topic, it would make sense that c10 is the longest because of it's importance being the heart center
let me know what you think

Post subject: Re: Chamber 10 music
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:30 pm 

I think wingmakers' chamber material are related to human genome not related to energy charka. If they are it maybe in one chamber? Do you remember chamber 5 poem picture in older wm website? I'm not sure.

Also there was a small piece of philosophy explained some of the meaning of chamber 10. I think chamber 10 has something to do with particle vibration and wholeness navigator.

The other day I was reading chamber 10 poem and I liked it. Chamber 10 painting is always one of my favourite.

Thank you for sharing.... Glad to see there are some posts here. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:46 pm 

Thanks for the reply luminous
yes I agree with you to some extent,
but there is still the mystery as to why it is half an hour long

EXCERPT FROM LYRICUS DISCORSE NATURE OF KNOWLEDGE
The connections between these layers or strata of the human instrument, which number
twenty-four primary systems, each originate from the Wholeness Navigator. In other
words, these threads have a common ground and spiral out touching each of the twentyfour primary systems, binding them together in a holistic system.

as stated above if chamber 10 is directly related to the Wholeness Navigator and the 24 primary systems originate from it than that could explain quite a lot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:13 pm 

Also there is an interesting analogy that could be taken quite literally here

Student: You spoke of connections in the human instrument and anomalous
phenomenon. Can you please elaborate on these?
Teacher: The connections of the human instrument are the threads that make up the
fabric of the phantom core. These threads weave the pathways between the physical
body, emotions, mind, and genetic mind. Within each of these are sub-layers, just as the
skin of the human body is different than the nervous system, which is different than the
skeletal structure.

it speaks of the skin, skeletal structure and nervous system (all directly related to energy systems) to be distinct layers

for example you could take chamber 6 to relate to the "skin" and more precisely the physical presence of a being rooted in matter, or c9 to be skeletal and more to do with the emotions as it relates to the limited form, etc. I tend to look at things as if they were not arbitrarily chosen but rather as a connected system

another excerpt, very important
Teacher: The human instrument is the same way. It is a beautifully conceived creation;
so much so that most believe it is empty. Its purpose is in itself. They do not see the
twenty-four strata, they perceive only the five dominant strata: skin, muscle, bones,
emotions, and mind.

Here if we take this literally, than no matter how spiritually evolved we think we are we are only tapping into perceiving five systems, they are skin muscles bones emotions and mind , here they admit that "skin(a root chakra quality) is ONE of the 24 layers and directly relates to a chromosome (my belief is chamber 6)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:17 pm 

Yes I remember chamber 5s poem picture, interesting you bring that up because chamber five in my theory relates to the sushumna channel and sits directly below chamber 6 the root chakra (look at the c06 painting and you will even see a rooted red woman)

the previous four chakras are in the thigh(chamber 04), calves(chamber 03) ankle(chamber 02) and feet(chamber 01) the feet c01 relate to the individual space and the connection between the body/space and the world, so if you look at the

corresponding bullet point in MANIFESTO OF THE SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL you will find it says

There is no space more sacred or powerful than another.

Some interesting coincidences
According to the Thaioouba book, there are 9 categories of energy in the PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
9th being the highest and most evolved, all the energy of the higher selves in relation to the physical is related to 9
the 9th chamber is the last of the physical based chambers, that is why I think the first source album came with the first nine chambers

I did some digging up and research more into this and found something interesting

According to Drunvalo Melchizedek in one of his books it mentions that you start since the moment of your birth or at young age to ascend the chakral column and once you get to the solar plexus center (which I believe to correlate to chamber 09) you have an energetic block. which serves to disconnect you from the full power of the upper chakras until you are ready, which some say is a five layer/year block
well I did the math and added up 9 to 5 and got 14, so from the heart (c10) to the lowest energy layer we have fourteen lower energies and above chamber 10 we have the fourteen higher layers that lead to chamber 24
So in other words chamber 10 the largest of all the compositions that directly relates to the Wholeness Navigator which is the HEART of the ENTITY, also according to this is positioned directly in the middle of the 14 higher and lower energy centers

this further validates my theory i believe

the only question is why the wingmakers decided not to put the chakral delay/block that separates the solar plexus (physical) from the heart (energetic),

when dealing with the layers other than the five strata mentioned above it takes some discerning

in the poetry of c09 it's titled "Of luminous things" the quality of the corresponding energy center is fire and light and to some degree sight just another interesting thing, this relates to the skeletal structure of the five dominant strata
interesting, what do you guys think?

some say that there are actually two energy centers in the solar plexus this is where chamber 08 comes in and it relates to the ligaments that are energetically in between the strata of muscle and bone