WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 8
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I am your addiction,how fine the curves of my Instrument, I am your big band sound,my blues,you are my Jazz. Iam a Part of a Blue Grass Movement of Sound,I play my Instrument well. You are my Addiction,how fine are your strummings,You arrose me,you raise me from the dead. You awaken me to my highten awareness. Iam not insaine,Iam Beautiful,why cant you see me. Iam still inside,how fine are my curves,Iam still a Human Instrument. When well you remember me,when u have passed from this reality. Dont u want to know me Now,I have always Loved U,I well always Love U. Come,Come play your Instrument with Me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:05 pm 
Posting Freak

[img]http://www.wingmakers.com/images/sidebars/white/whats-new-wht.jpg[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:18 pm 
Posting Freak

CV, U have to look at the second Opening Upside down....It a abstract-a Optical Illution.............If U look very close-Upside Down-You well see the SKULL has Open to Its Senses. The Mind is Being Fed Food/this is Source Intelligences......................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Chamber 7............U well see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

The Speaker is speaking a Myth,it Comes from Fishbone. This is Anthropomorphic,many people of Old Earth had Myth about Fish. Now I well tell U a Tale from around Old Fires. This tale is very Old,It maybe even 10,000 years Old. It was a Adoption from Peoples called The Sea People. Long aro People use to sail the seas,they would travel the Ring of Fire. They would travel all of the Pacific coast lines,they Traveled all the way down to what is called South Americas,The Americas,where Trading with those fro the Other side of The Trade Winds. All The peoples of thes travelers of Trade Winds,also ex-changed there Ideas,and customs. They even Trade People,for Ex-changes of good Tidings. There was a Man named Atlantis,he was a very real person. It wasnt so much a place as it was a Knowledge. Very few are Told this story,For what Blossomed from this Man,known as Atlantis. The Story is Called CarpFish. In days of Old,Navigation skills were Prayers to the Keepers of the Winds,One was known as The Walking Owl,The other was CarpFish. These Winds were-Capricorn,and Cancer. So when Visters from the Other part of the Ring would come and visit,with there Goods,and there Offerings of Good Tidings,they would have to Sit for awhile. They would Listen For A sound,If it was a Good Omen,Or Bad Omen to Travel. A Band Of The CarpFish went Inward to Land. They went to Nevada. More.later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:14 pm 
Posting Freak

I really want to be a good person, Being 7 was real hard. Everything seemed it was rolling down hill. I had went on a field trip,and I had a fish bowl,with a fish name charlie. Charlie was a goldfish,big and strong,thats until I killed him, it was accident,I had went to the beach came home with some crabs. I put the crabs into the fish bowl with charlie,went in got table salt,didnt measure it,and killed the crabs and the fish. Didnt know that crabs like land,and charlie didnt really like salt. Than I got told I was failing,that made me really mad. It was a warm day,I was sitting behind my house,I had found Daddy long legs,so I began to pull all their legs off. I must have sat there a hour,doing my cruel experiment,as to how many legs,and they could still move. My Mama,she came out into the backyard,and found me in my cruel,morbid delight. I became haunted form the web,I was being taught a lesson about being cruel. All things have a place in this. I started having visions,they came from some place were only reapers tread. I had visions of things behind the window seals,beaconings,curtains opening. I look to the Sky manifested,I saw skulls,123,the skulls were happy and had clouds-and smiled at me. I saw skulls456,they had made day night,and there was skulls looking down from above down on me. There was Fire in the Sky. A Reaper stood Near the Windows seal,and said,Things to come. Open the curtain,open the curtain,I ran to the bathroom,I splashed cold water on my face,going this is a dream. I was touched by things to come,as a result of killing Spiders. Because I thought I was larger than Life.