WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 100110110100 in The Rising Heart
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:33 am 

On the cover of WM PDF---"The Rising Heart",there is a number appears so many times in the background--- 100110110100,it is so small and you'd better to magnify the pdf first.

In ASCII, the corresponding letter of 100 and 110 is “d” and “n”
So, 100110=dn
See more about ASCII code http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII

110100 in binary system
110=6 100=4, 110100=64
In ASCII the corresponding symbol of 64 is “@”,
In Numerology,64=6+4=10=1,if I suppose “1”=a, do you accept?
Then, 100110110100=dna (dn@), we can see dna chain on the back cover in this PDF.
@ seems a visual symbol of the structure of nucleic acid,we know there are 4 nucleic acids in our deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA)

In the PDF--《The Rising Heart》,light body is discussed.
According to WM Philosophy 3:
“What your scientists' call DNA is the instrument created by the WingMakers that permits the light body to explore the multiverse and acquire the individuated state of separation from First Source and its particles of light consciousness that we call the entity.”

The cube of 4(nucleic acids) is 64,in our protein—there are totally 20 amino acids,there are 64 codons related to amino acids(20 kinds),there are 4 nucleobases in the nucleic acid of DNA that are represented by the letters G–C–A–T (Guanine Cytosine adenine thymine,they connect two DNA chains)

see TripletCodonTable below

In our body, DNA compounds protein through RNA
On the cover of 《The Rising Heart》,we can see 20 lines of numbers on the left,I think they represent 20 amino acids in human body that is created by DNA(the instrument of light body)

100110 and 110100 can also means specific amino acid,explore by youself.

Last edited by yhg342 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:17 am, edited 22 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The strange Number in The Rising Heart(leave your view p
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I am not "sure" by any estimation, but the use of zeros and ones is Ancient (as a representation of the male and female) ... and was also the first "language" of machine intelligence ... aka "cobalt and fotrane" (not sure of the spelling) that we "programed" the first computers to "speak" in ... don't know if this is what you are looking for in our response to your post ... but it is what my mind "associates" 1s and 0s with - when they are all we have to work with... and I was happy when machine intelligence developed the ability to understand the rest of the numbers and our alph-bet system of communication ... and with a simple "code-book" we can communicate with each other - in the same language

Post subject: Re: 100110110100 in The Rising Heart(my view released)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
WOW YHG, you really do research deeply ... and reveal things that I have just "scanned" over lightly and never really understood ... in the time that you have been here, you have shown us so much that we have ignored for over a decade (in our discussions) and all I can do is say "wow" and thank you for sharing these findings, because they enhance all of our perspectives, and we will never look at the art without seeing what you have brought to our attention - and we may have never seen (much less understood) without your assistance.

I always look forward to reading your posts ... they always contribute something to our understanding of the "message" the LTO are sharing ... this last "edit" of the previous post is a fantastic discovery ... thanks again for sharing it with us.

Post subject: Re: 100110110100 in The Rising Heart(my view released)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 pm 

Brilliant.
Thank you for sharing.
Feel smarted already.
Harmonics inaction.
We resonate
Let magnetic fields work.
All we have to do.