WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The order of the chamber paintings
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:55 pm 

As far as i understand, the right order of the chamber paintings (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.) is the one on the webpage

When i read the poetry on the first source cd, it looks like the chamber paintings have another order than the one on the webpage. What lead me to this possibility was that in each of the poems there are pictures of a chamber, and over the poems title is a little line that says which chamber the poem belongs to marked in parenthesis. like: (chamber 2) and not all of these correspond with the ordering of the paintings on the wingmakers website.

The possibility could be that it is just random pictures put into the poems to give them more life. Or the true ordering of the paintings is the one in the poems. I think the last though, but it would be nice to understand which paintings fit to which poems, since they are an integrated experience, thus if i read the poems while looking at the wrong picture, i might not benefit from this integrated experience.

So my question is, is the order of the chamber paintings on the website the correct ordering, or is there another ordering.

Thank you for taking your time to reading this.

Kind regards

Suncloud

[Edited on 10-8-2005 by suncloud]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I think that this has been asked before...If you have the First Source Disk...you will find that there are only ten paintings offered...and they are what are know as the "portal paintings" now....and they are numbered 1-10...and each contain a "3D Portal"...

try printing them out to 8x10 and use a magnifying glass...and they will "jump' right out at you...actually they all have this quality...and the more you look at them and the bigger they are printed, the more "depth" they seem to have...here is a great place to find high resolution jpgs of the paintings http://groups.msn.com/OndaDX/wingmakerspaintings.msnw

I am not an authority on the paintings or the poetry... but "cpl" (see member list on top left of home page) is our member art expert, you might want to try e mailing him... with your questions

but I assume...that the order and corresponding poetry...in the websight is correct....and the first four CDs...of the music, represent the 24 chambers in that same order...hopefully some one who may know better will reply if this is not the correct assumption on my part.

Some members have gone after "details"... I take most of it for granted, and go with my feeling... but I believe Ch 10 cd also has a section of "poetry" completely out of order...that I printed out once to study with the paintings...and they were different too... not to forget the DVD, which matches different poetry to the paintings... making it pretty confusing for us all... so I just gave up...and accepted the Websites' "order"...

In the fourth Philo... there is a list of specific paintings and poetry that is suggested to ponder... I asume again... that these are the "most important" works... but I notice that we all have our own "favorites" that we seem to "resonate" with more than others...

good question...sorry my answer is not so good...but perhaps others will be able to fill in some of the "blanks" I left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:44 pm 
Posting Freak

The order of the paintings on the site is of course correct, but the illustration of the poetry booklet of the FS-CD is significant to learn about the paintings, or the poetry as well. The illustration of the booklet is very interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:44 pm 

I think I've read somewhere that the right order is the ordering in the website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:03 pm 

Perhaps "resonating" is one of the keys of the art, music, & poetry. Maybe we all have to resonate at a certain frequency to help reconnect the dna.

("I am listening for a sound beyond us
that travels the spine's
invisible ladder ... "listening for the sound unwound")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Golda, Could that "sound' be the kundalini energy? After having that experience one is much more open for more and expanded in capacity for a wider bandwith to work within. These are but a few of the advantages.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Golda, Could that "sound' be the kundalini energy? After having that experience one is much more open for more and expanded in capacity for a wider bandwith to work within. The 'sound unwound' could be the opening up of each of the seven seals.These are but a few of the advantages.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:51 pm 

Absolutely. I think also that the kundalini energy has it's equivalent in a sound frequency, colour, etc., as all energy would.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
it is suggested that we all find our own "way" of incorporating the "tools"... I like to sing with the music...for me, it resonates...in my heart...as well as in my head where the ear bud plug in... I love the way it swrils around inside my skull...and I can feel my brain being touched.

dancing while singing, is the ultimate "total immersion"... and I often visulize a group of us doing this...and imagine the power of that kind of collective energy...bathing us in tones...

I can't say, that I have ever noticed it effects in my spine...but that has not been the center of my focus...but now that you have mentioned it, I will give it a try...as that would be the core of my "nervous system"... and could be very effective for healing IMO

thanks for sharing these thoughts but getting back to the Art...of the topic...I can actually see the contrasting vivid colors in the paintings...vibrate...and reach out...they are so 3D to me now...that I think of them as "living art"... morphing with each shade of the day...and flickering in the light of the monitor or Tv...it is hard to believe that they are flaten behind glass.