WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 10
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:05 pm 
Posting Freak

The is a Gnome inside it........a Salamander also......bottom left...Endine also......in the red part......very Elemental.

Post subject: Re: Chamber 10
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:20 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The only time i have ever seen that energy signature on a man is when he has raped a virgin!
wether on alchohol, in dreams, or rohypnol...
a man who has raped a woman can never truly understand consent again.. but at least he can treat different women with gradients of consent!
A man who has raped a virgin has one of these... RED thorns!
he will never be anything but total dominance within the meridians of his energypenis!
I dread to think how a sensitive man could pull one of those back inside his body!
makes me think of looking at transgender surgery on youtube just to get the force back out of my perception of the feminine!

tradegy is that some dreamers DREAM with one of these attached to their body!
back in the day 1998 when i began dreaming.. it was my witnessing of a man called james and a fifteen year old girl called whos name i didnt know, that made me change my dream research!
he was raping her from sundown to sunrise on the bottom step of my stairwell! and so i swore to never dream until i was certain i had no WRONG energy flowing out!

like i said SOME styles of energy body for dreaming are abhorrant!
and this picture shows me a meridian i will never ever use .........

p.s. I bumped into the girl from the dream ajust under two years ago.. she had left school on psychic health reasons in 1998.. I recognised her from the dream.. and spent eleven years before i found her..
the night we met she was alone at four oclock in the morning.. and i had to somehow stand my ground with her.. while a pair of men admittedly out to "kick the [Censored] out of someone" tried to convince me to abandon her with them.
I didnt im glad to say!
anyway(CLICK) we changed our relationship and the CHAMBER TEN thorn was transmuted to a right angle as in chamber 11

codeword between chamber ten and chamber eleven SNAP IT OFF and look down the stem!

I also saw this chamber active on SEPTMBER 17th 2008... when i was walking alone with another girl of similar medicine wheel orientation.
This time i was spiritually deliberatly attacked by james. this was the forcing of chamber ten i am talking about!

p.p.p.s I get the terrible feeling that james is a maN WITHOUT ANY ETHICAL PURPOSE.. AND THAT EVERY WOMAN I LOVE, HE FEELS AS AN ENERGETIC THEFT, AND SO HIS WRESTLE THIS LIFETIME APPEARS TO BE TO FREAK OUT EVERYTIME I GET CLOSER TO OPENING THE GRAND PORTAL (which i can) IF YOU WILL JUST KICK JAMES OFF THE TOP OF HIS PET STEPPED PYRAMIND.. AND LET ME "OPEN THE GRAND PORTAL" BECASUE I CAN!
spazmo

i know the reasons the wingmakers was set up on WWW and its motive - i was there at the time.
(meaning my energy body split! as i am the human instrument, and the objectives of the programme were to make a energybody.. it takled mine becasue i am the human instrument.
I FOUND YOU!
I know how the chambers are being forced by different memebers.
I know james problems with his energy!
I could have opened the grand portal five years ago!
INFACT mates..
if this programme hadnt been started at all in 1985 and the job had been done properly.
you would have had a portal PRE-MILLENIUM-
translateral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
500,000,000 people have died since i first tentativly implied i was the human instrument to mark and james!
if that doesnt do it for the PATRIOT- perhaps the extra three-trillion dollars of debt america has accumulated will get him to consider the future!
thats three trillion dollars VERSUS.. some airmiles, a map of leylines and a smelting pot... aND SOME AG(GOLD).
plus - I CAN OPEN the grand portal-
i mean shoot, doesnt anyone know what calling someines bluff is????????????
and that does not mean lying to me when i say a polygraph exam would be a good measure!
i am not a polygraph- i am the human instrument!

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:33 pm 
 WWW  Profile

heya mark..you like to see things..
look at the DRUIDIC faces in the rocks in this photo of englands westkennet longbarrow.
Doctored of course!

although "bring me the head of john the baptist" springs to mind!
I will settle the hedonistic james head on a stick!
(the word hedonistic has never been so much fun!)

(if james would like to hear a story of the ethically negating theory of gene research and "apparent" rape through the energybody based apon the tonal of science and its disorder in order to alleviate his guilt then he only has to ask! but he does have to ask! otherwise to me it just looks like you have had a rapist in charge of keeping the portal delayed! which is right silly in comparison to getting the human instrument to adjust things!
I AM THE HUMAN INSTRUMENT!

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

Last edited by electricox on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
spiritual beings don't die ... they are immortal ... you expect us to "feel loss" over people who choose to go to Death again, and again, hoping in some life, someone will "save" them ... but there is no savior - other than your SELF ... and it can't comprehend, even the basics of the quantum, because of its fragmented state of consciousness ... and the fact that it has limited itself to Human Instrument ... you say that you are not limited by the physical ... but you can't comprehend what you have experienced, because you state of consciousness is fragmented ... you have to fix/save your Self ... because only you have the Source Codes for your Individuated Consciousness

There are possibly a BILLON individuals named James ...and I just really can't imagine that the James of WM's fame, spends any time in the AP ... and he is not accountable nor responsible for what goes on in YOUR mind.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:56 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
spiritual beings don't die ... they are immortal ... you expect us to "feel loss" over people who choose to go to Death again, and again, hoping in some life, someone will "save" them ... but there is no savior - other than your SELF ... and it can't comprehend, even the basics of the quantum, because of its fragmented state of consciousness ... and the fact that it has limited itself to Human Instrument ... you say that you are not limited by the physical ... but you can't comprehend what you have experienced, because you state of consciousness is fragmented ... you have to fix/save your Self ... because only you have the Source Codes for your Individuated Consciousness

There are possibly a BILLON individuals named James ...and I just really can't imagine that the James of WM's fame, spends any time in the AP ... and he is not accountable nor responsible for what goes on in YOUR mind.

dont be so bloody palm faced.
spiritual beings CHANGE.
if you want the flow of sexual energy to remain including rape then you will re-incarnate retro-activly in this earths past and never see the future!
and that is fact!
the grand portal is an ever earlier spiritual structure..
as it travels through alternate dimensions.. its key note is that it gradually encroaches on the universal past (our present) and opens ever earlier on given worlds..
the people who have died.. could have been within the catchment of a 2006 grand portal..
instead in this dimension they will never see it..
the next grand portal trans-lateral opening is a million billion trillion years away... essentially they"are lost for all time"
there are billions of people within this next grandportal date that i am devising.. they can see it!
or would you include them in the death sentence you have given yourself under the TUTELAGE of james!
at which point i will describe three tensions.
1) people who had the portal in their sites in 2003.. but who never saw it in 2006 becasue of adverse pressure by james.
2)people today who remeber those wingmaker members who are now dead!
3) people today who have a potential of 2012 portal opening...and the potential of dying in a portal-less world controlled by the illuminatus!

i hate to wax jehova.. but
"the dead will rise" has a very real application with regards these tensions.
necromancy isa crime..afterall those who missed the 2006 opening and are now dead will SOMEDAY make it through..
but first it must open NOW!
but people whos lives have been marred, cutshort or such.. still have sway and still have power..
these fibres will meet.

oh yeah..
james is two of the twelve disciples names..
but a billion is still way too many to be representative!
BART.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you ignore the obvious ... when this "central system" designed by the Anunaki collapses ... and it is on the brink of that now, because the Consciousness of the Sovereign Integral who perceives himself as "Human" has become -
SELF-aware ... and these materials are activating programs designed to SELF-repair Its state of consciousness ... that is so fragmented that it requires "special" programs, and the activation of DNA that has remained dormat, until this moment in time, when they will be activated by "Source Codes" ... the Entity is not aware of these codes because its consciousness is fragmented, however, Its Consciousness/Soul IS very much aware of what this "new intelligence" means ...

James talks (in the music section) in those two wonderful papers called Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness and Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness, about how we can use the WMms to restore our wholeness and a coherent consciousness ... all of what we know, the full extent of Human consciousness it focused on what goes on in MEST ... up until NOW, we have been explorers of MEST, transfering knowledge to each other, and the Universe - individually and collectively ... until we have reached the Apex of Human understanding, and the Universe is still not explored ... because the Sovereign Integral's Consciousness, has been Suppressed.

the "tearing" you experienced, when the WMms materialized on Earth, was the bandages of the dying Beast, as it makes one final attempt to maintain InEquality forever ... It is the enevitable END of the Age of the Suppression of the Sovereign Integrals ... but it doesn't mean that we don't need to make some major adjustments - because our entire support system for life as we know it on planet Earth, is collapsing as we speak - because the frequency of this entire Solar System is being modified, to support a expanding state of consciousness ... Energies, designed to activate, all of the Human Instrument's DNA are beginning to do that now,

did someone ever "slip you a mickey" ... and you found your state of consciousness dramatically altered, but didn't know why ? ... just imagine that when 80 times, more DNA than is active now in your body, gets activated, and starts receiving strong signals from Source Reality ... what a shock that will be to an individual who isn't aware of what just happened. It will be difficult enough for those who are at least mentally prepared for this "cause-al" event that will shif Humanity from one evolutionary cycle to a much more accelerated one, that is not slowed down by HMS programs that include Death, after-life and reincarnation and AP holodecks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:30 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster you talk to ox as if he is capable of understanding what you say. His mental illness will not allow such comprehension because he doesn't have an attention span that is long enough to hold him for a few seconds. He is so totally whacked out that no reason or logic has any effect on him and as far as HV's are concerned who knows if he is capable of feeling much. The more attention you give him the more ridiculous his posts. He is encouraged and thrives on such attention, such is the nature of his programming.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

It is not so much a matter of seeing "them" Harley but instead feeling them via the open Heart that allows the communication between the realms.....the artwork of the Chambers are encoded.....to open....is almost magical how it works.....the key is the open heart.....yours is being blocked by your mind....which is clouded with smoke....which is keeping you under the influence of the Animus who are manipulating you to be the devil's advocate..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 am 
Posting Freak

The smoke is keeping you in a haze....out of touch with your feelings......is keeping your heart blocked......and diverting your energy to your mind......which is being fed not for your greatest good thoughts by the Animus who want you to be their advocate......your hatred of James is not coming from YOU but is being put into your head by them..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:14 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Starduster you talk to ox as if he is capable of understanding what you say. His mental illness will not allow such comprehension because he doesn't have an attention span that is long enough to hold him for a few seconds. He is so totally whacked out that no reason or logic has any effect on him and as far as HV's are concerned who knows if he is capable of feeling much. The more attention you give him the more ridiculous his posts. He is encouraged and thrives on such attention, such is the nature of his programming.

A lot of truth being expressed here Harley..........when you smoke.....it allows you to bypass your feelings.....and makes you an open channel for the Animus to express themselves through........you incarnated to help move them along....you volunteered for this mission....is now time for you to find the inner strength to do this.....good new is First Source will not let you down.....as after all .. ...you ARE a fragment of IT.....and within you is the ability to do just this.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:49 am 
Posting Freak

Animus wish you to remain in the dark Harley..... and as long as your heart is being bypassed and you are out of touch with your feelings....at a lower density ....so shall you live....thoughts coming from them.....who are not transparent ...is this what you really want for your future now ?.....to live in the dark.......when so much Light is out there ....just waiting for you........hands of help....more then you can count are being extended .....take hold....pull yourself out of the dirt....you have IT within you to do this.