WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: yellow stone on wm painting
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:38 am 

I was wondered why so many yellow helix stone in wm painting,until I bought a book of DNA,a picture in book reminds me,the helix stone maybe represents the chromosome structure. Chromosome contains DNA and protein.

Last edited by yhg342 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Heart & chromosome shape on wm painting
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Post subject: Re: Heart & chromosome shape on wm painting
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:54 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Each of the seven sites of the sensory data stream of the WingMakers' materials represent one of the seven teachings of Lyricus.

The Ancient Arrow Project site is all about Genetics. That is why you see genetic symbols in those paintings. Our physical DNA is an "artifact" according to James. When we are looking at in the painting for those that are attacked to them in their blueprint, is also our more spiritual DNA. Our spiritual DNA informs the physical DNA one might say. The paintings are about how do they make you feel. How do they help you with your emotional coherence? John and I did extensive research on the paintings. We co-authored a paper about Chamber Sixteen painting.

Then in The Energetic Heart, James tells us how the heart is formed before the brain and thus the physical heart follows the patterns given by the energetic heart to from the rest of the human instrument that we are using now.

If you read carefully, The Dohrman Prophecy, you found the meaning of the moon in all the painting. I will not give that away here. See if you can found that out for yourself.

The art does not interest all who study wingmakers, each part of that sensory data stream has an activation point for
the global community.

Cosomology The study of the origin and structure of the universe.
This is represented by Machu Picchu, Peru at this point we only have the Hakomi music from this site.

Metaphysics: The study of causes and the underlying nature of things.

Sensory Data Streams: The integrate. multimedia content of all the WingMakers' Materials.

Psycho-coherence: The interdisciplinary of understanding the human body, mind, and soul cooperatively interact to achieve enhanced awareness and purpose.

Cultural Evolutions: Global culture

Particle Physics: Understanding the smallest structures of the universe.

I have paraphrased some of the words at the end of the Featured Links on wingmakers.com

These you will find on Lyricus.org and in the Featured Links at winemakers.com

Post subject: Re: yellow stone on wm painting
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:49 pm 
 WWW  Profile

yhg342 wrote:
I was wondered why so many yellow helix stone in wm painting,until I bought a book of DNA,a picture in book reminds me,the helix stone maybe represents the chromosome structure. Chromosome contains DNA and protein.

CHAMBER 24 is tha paradox chamber!
it contains orientation information!
the LEFT hand portal shows the EASTERLY VOID- that is the position of mind when all lgic has been dismembered! basicly allowing a adult to look to the future a way a new born baby does!
it is based on the paradox of our origin creating an logic sink in the perceptive future. the infinity signs are part of this call!
the RIGHT hand portal is the oRIGIN portal- and just is the WESTERLY VOID or that point in our origin where the easterly void undercuts the chaos of memory and replaces it with the simple truth of the millions of motherline x chromomes that have lead to eahc of our current incarnation.
a new born baby girl has all her ovary eggs in place at birth! they grew inside her own body AND inside her mother .. DARKNESS.. her mothers grew in the grandmothers darkness etc... etc.. stretching back in darkness for millions of years.
the universe B mother is the protraction of this energy to the future paradox. and inherant earth awarness is its protraction to the geneological past!
This is all this chamber is!
apart from the soul rapists and people who just want to own imformation others are oblivious to!
these vibrations existed within all mankind before the chambers discovery.
anys ense of personal ownership through self exposure to WMM is unfortunatly displacement of organic truth in our time!
elohim
THE OBSERVER PARADOX

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

Post subject: Re: yellow stone on wm painting
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

This is a great thread..... ..am resonating to it..........Artwork amazing......WM.ers from the future now were able to encode portals to communicate to us through IT.