WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Decoding of the Language of WingMakers ; Language of Light
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:19 am 
 WWW  Profile

For All Researchers of WingMakers Material.

I am sorry that I have not attended frequently the discussions in this Forum. Since I manage all WingMakers Projects in Japan, I always feel the lack of time.

Although I have enjoyed some threads in this Forum while I manage various projects, I have not afforded to write text in English.

However, I have experienced very strong Event Strings recently, so I have decided to share this information with you. I think proper time came to write this for world readers.

Jun 2011, I released a humble paper entitled “Wingmakers Material Practice Guide”.
You can download this file via this link. Text is written in Japanese, but even foreign readers would enjoy its design at least, if you are researcher of WMM.

http://wingmakers.jp/cgi-bin/download/wmmpg.htm

This paper focused on Mind-Soul Comprehension Techniques; one of four Techniques in WingMakers’ Philosophy Chamber 4, and introduced my personal technique called Genetic Mind Integration Technique which is used in Mind-Soul Comprehension Techniques.

I mentioned various things in this paper on the art of WingMakers, and I shared an interesting tentative theory about Language of WingMakers.

As you know, some glyphs are drawn on the box cover of Collector's Edition’s presentation case.

I own my Collector's Edition, but my set seems Special in a point.
For my box case has a text in English by James himself on bottom of box.

Please look at two “messages”.

I guess some people would not agree with my opinion, but I sense intuitively that these two messages are same meanings.
Because there are two same words in both of them. They are “shima” and “James”

If my tentative theory would be correct, this means we have a fragment of Rosetta Stone for decoding of the Language of WingMakers ; Language of Light.

I don’t know this tentative theory of mine had been spoken in this forum, and I don’t imagine how people read my idea, but I would like to share this information with world readers, because I regard this forum is the best place to expose information about WMM and I assume this information would be help for SECUs in the future.

I and Christopher Lock PhD talked about the Language of WingMakers in my e-magazine “WingMakers Supplement” released December 2009.

This interview with Dr. Lock also would be help to understand about the Language of WingMakers.

Interview with Dr. Lock #05
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~doufaufa/wing ... view05.htm

If you have any insights about this issue, please share them with this forum.

Best Regards

shima

Post subject: Re: Decoding of the Language of WingMakers ; Language of Lig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:32 am 
Posting Freak

That is very interesting Shima and thank you for sharing it with us. It is like a bit of magic and very inspirational, it's always a pleasure hearing from you and your wonderful inquiring spirit. Many wonderful blessings to you. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Shima for this.......to me when I look at the paintings and the many glyphs and symbols contained within....they begin to move and it feels like I am being communicated with by what I perceive to be my Higher Self.....and this is not to say that i understand what is being communicated ....just that always do I feel good about the experience that does seem to be changing me....for the better.....which makes me wonder if it is necessary to actually decode this language or does it make more sense to sit back and enjoy the experience of letting our future selves "captain" our ship.....to me trying to decode only opens the door for the Animus to interfere with our thought process.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:48 pm 

I circled one part of the glyph which looks to me like an arrow pointing to the name shima. The two short lines that form an arch over the arrow remind me of a bridge.

To me this may be saying that shima's work is like a bridge for communication and understanding between individuals studying the WM materials. Certainly this is my experience from visiting the Japanese WM web site and reading the English material published there, such as the interviews with Dr. Lock.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you Shima, you may be interested in the Topic that YHG has created - where we all took pictures of our Art Collection's boxes and posted them ... which goes right along with this new topic... found here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2081 :D

I appreciate all that you do to assist the LTO ... too ! and have enjoyed the vids you have created to spread "the word" on U-tube ... I have copied and pasted many things from you "guide" into the forum ... because I appreciate your perspective very much ... and visuals help a lot in this "age" of "media" ... thank you

so now I will probably spend the rest of the day trying to figure out what my "note" says - snicker

PS, it seems that the one thing all the "notes" have in common is a "portal" (spiral) :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am 

shima wrote:
For All Researchers of WingMakers Material.

Jun 2011, I released a humble paper entitled “Wingmakers Material Practice Guide”.
You can download this file via this link. Text is written in Japanese, but even foreign readers would enjoy its design at least, if you are researcher of WMM.

http://wingmakers.jp/cgi-bin/download/wmmpg.htm

shima,

I am very interested in your findings, and probably others on this forum would like to read your paper too. If you have time, it would be wonderful if you could translate it into English. Thank you for your contributions to our understanding.

I recently began working with the Mind-Soul Comprehension Technique. Two techniques that seemed to arise spontaneously for me, for wordlessly communicating "the incomprehensible" from my mind to my soul, were creating art collages and toning (humming musical sounds) while contemplating the paintings. I'm curious to learn more about your Genetic Mind Integration technique.

with gratitude,
Ananake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 pm 
 WWW  Profile

this one means..

from left to right

breasts, hypodermic muchroom, three earth challenge ridges,Incomplete TAO representing heart energy, alchemical post representing the absolute gronding of energy, a suicide soul representing old age in the male and finally the dragons tail with call-sign hook!

translated- chamber thirteen, chmaber one, chamber seven,chamber 10,chamber twelve, chamber five and lastly chamber three!

translated- the movement of the female child holds the keys that remove disease behind the scenes for all people in truth!

you will probably complain that i am not allowed to write ANGELIC SCRIPT during a lunar eclipse.
but i bet youve had a go.. so dont complain.
try to see if you can see.

james writing seems intuitive.. and describes a style learned.. a mimic of an aesthetic if you will.

it lacks symbology in favour of heart pressure.
this is not a problem..
but if you seriously believe shimas two massages to mean the same thing then you are missing the point that angelic script is philosophical shorthand entireley.

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Again you are disrespecting the sensory data stream of the Lyricus Teaching Order. Your third dimensional writing tells us that. You have been touched by the sensory data stream, but you feel you were not fully aware that a human and not an ET wrote the materials. Thus you have developed a greater density to the third dimensional world in that belief. Observe your third dimensional work, you are using your lack of trust for the Living Truth. The original materials touched you. But your mind feels that it was cheated or you would not be in the Viral Negative position that you are showing us. You have made the choice to be used by the denser energy to attack this work that will not be stopped.

Yes, I am sending you compassion and understanding. The energy at the quantum level does do it work as sent.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

a compassionate man seeks to understand pain!
within this pain is understanding!

my DENSE 35 year path through earth oldest most outdated spiritual trials dragged me along what is known as a path! It is the valley of death!
Along the way i discovered compassion and understanding, along the way THROUGH the valley of the SHADOW OF DEATH!
maybe you cannot lower yourself to see that lower world i chose to experience as sacred service to mankind.
maybe someone else can!
i doubt you are truly able to speak "for James",
i know you cannot speak For me".. compassionate or otherwise!
jhvh

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
i chose to experience as sacred service to mankind.

Your post reveals exactly what I have written about your postings. You "chose" to show your third dimensional behaviors. "As a sacred service to mankind," is exactly what Anu wants of you.

The Teachers of Light of the Lyricus Teaching Order are bring us ways to break free of the Human Mind System that Anu has program into humanity. That is what you are not able to move into the next dimension with such third dimensional density.

I send you quantum compassion and understanding.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:24 am 

I see your web site.shima.it ‘s wonderful.thank you for your contribution to our Our collective consciousness。
In ,I see the ox and the symbol of DNA on the top of it in the signature ,and your name above them Remind me the words about the Joseph 。

"You have no more perimeters to contain you. We will take your hand a way from this frozen flow and move atop earth's fragmental pathways."

the chapter that referred to the Joseph's death name 'Spiral hero'. I thought not because James think Joseph is the authority of the truth. or had a great success in spiritual . But because he always keep follow his instinct and the way that Joseph show him in his lfe, and try his best to express the heart virtue when he faced maia,the sentinels , and the forbidding tough environment . He's always alert, mercy, and brave.though he had his own limition based on his experience . He had personal prejudic to the oracle and Camil .

That is the real meaning of the spiral heroes ,not because he is perfect and a agent of the truth,but his Attitude and virtue,and his valor to explore the truth inside himself。
That 's what Lyricus taught us:"the knowledge of God that you seek is contained in every step of the undivided process. It is not realized in some sudden, elusive revelatory experience at the end of your journey. It is found in every step along the way. "

energies are always changing , flowing ,remoulding and moving. there are no Unltimate verdict . I thought it come from James'equality virtue and his best blessing for you .He wish you would keep your prior good behaviour,make your own “Spiral hero ” in your Personal journey of return to firstsouce .

And I wish this signture could inspire you to bring more positive new energy to here and our collective being, not the authentication of the truth authority ,But the true equality ,oneness and authentic.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:32 pm 
 WWW  Profile

dberges wrote:
Quote:
i chose to experience as sacred service to mankind.

Your post reveals exactly what I have written about your postings. You "chose" to show your third dimensional behaviors. "As a sacred service to mankind," is exactly what Anu wants of you.

The Teachers of Light of the Lyricus Teaching Order are bring us ways to break free of the Human Mind System that Anu has program into humanity. That is what you are not able to move into the next dimension with such third dimensional density.

I send you quantum compassion and understanding.

[im

RIGHT- Thats it. YOU do not have permission to0 send me any of your energy.
I send nothing of my lower upper whatever energy toward you!
i STUDY the roots of mankind.. How could you even see them if people like me didnt stand at the door?
You dont respect my energy. why in the name of ATL should i let you send anything toward me you ridiculous hypocrite!

I give of my mortality until NOTHING remains.
I break until nothing is left to be broken.
central race , HA.
MAYANS, TOLTEC, ANASAZI.. HA HA HA.
blood and ritual and death all the way through the ages and you take simple soul searching as a step too far for ANU.
deep as a sheep

YOU do NOT and never will have permission to send me energy!
RES

I am sending my spirit home! may it drag my living body accross rock and precipice until i am home.
It serves no purpose for me to sit on plumped up pillows and imagine my spirit and body are connected. As if I summon my spirit to ME! HA HA HA!
sort of like a "spiritual path" ce pa ca.

MY body works for my spirit.
My body does not ask spirit to work for it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:54 pm 
 WWW  Profile

You do not understand I do not send you any energetic from me personally. It is the quantum energetics of the Divine Love from the heart virtues of Understanding and compassion.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:06 pm 
 WWW  Profile

dberges wrote:
You do not understand I do not send you any energetic from me personally. It is the quantum energetics of the Divine Love from the heart virtues of Understanding and compassion.

i wont say it again.
IT is not your right or privelidge to CHANNEL either through your personality toward me.. or as you say bypassing your personality!
first source is clouded enough!
I have never tried to define what your connection is.. i mereley state my own claim on my own connection as well as the METHOD i used to attain my connection.
You do not have permission to shine your quantum energetic perspective at me regardless... it is plainly clear you do not respect my purpose.. and so any window you open for me will either be polluted by your judgement or worse still an extension of anothers willfull power!

actually i probably will say it again and again and again.. becasue you just wont respect my own connection to myself.

"Touch yourself and you sense me" chamber two temptress vision.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease.

This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it.

Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment.

It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those.

Nothing is excluded or rejected.

Glossary

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:46 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease.

This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it.

Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment.

It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those.

Nothing is excluded or rejected.

Glossary

I have an old school friend who i grew up with who is a rape fantasist!
What do you think about men like that?
im sure you must have seen them with all your knowledge of others!
But what do you think of their attempts for totality?
I say if you believe they are allowed to indulge in such fantasy then i am allowed to indulge in the fantasy of their absolute destruction on the grounds of crimes against consensuality!

we are all undividuated.
so i presume that any fantasy not indulged is simply another mirror reflecting the DEEPEST PERSONAL SELF!
i.e. he rapes his own inner female and does not touch the witness!
but i dont want fantasists anywhere near my partner or my children when they are born..
What is my fantasy?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:37 am 

Could I just highly recommend You all look at this,
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/inde ... pic=1335.0
cropredy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:10 am 
Posting Freak

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM.

is it on you tube ? because I can't get in without registering ... just give me the title of the vid, and I will try googling it :wink:

glad to see you still enjoy our company ... was thinking about you recently ... new Crop Circle season has begun ... but most of what I have seen (from April) looked pretty shabby (man-made) ... what I'd like to see this year is something in plain ole English HAHA ... something not written in ET codes ... something that is plain and clear ... that isn't left up to personal interpretation ... certainly "they" can do that ... unless they don't want us to know (snicker) what their messages say ... ya think?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:32 am 

starduster wrote:
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM.

is it on you tube ? because I can't get in without registering ... just give me the title of the vid, and I will try googling it :wink:

glad to see you still enjoy our company ... was thinking about you recently ... new Crop Circle season has begun ... but most of what I have seen (from April) looked pretty shabby (man-made) ... what I'd like to see this year is something in plain ole English HAHA ... something not written in ET codes ... something that is plain and clear ... that isn't left up to personal interpretation ... certainly "they" can do that ... unless they don't want us to know (snicker) what their messages say ... ya think?

Starduster,
miss You also.
It would be wonderfull if You all registered on that site.
The process of viewing things is called DEUEM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yv3ZcU8n9Q

I didn't realise that the site couldn't be viewed unless registered, they are coming right from their hearts on there, said the hobbit.

The craft shown on the video is modulating it's signature to match the plane....they are trying to communicate, but in the way the wingmakers pictures do also.

cropredy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:41 am 

Starduster,
Deuems photobucket,
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/deuem/
He is showing ?????
cropredy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:54 am 
Posting Freak

thanks CR ... funny that you should post that ... I enjoy tweeking around in Photo bucket ... but here is something that you would be interested in, because it (somehow) incorporates the F sequence into the "rendering of the art" ... it is just amazing what this person was able to reveal using this ancient formula while viewing the Sun .... I thought of you immediately (and included the "forumula" in the slide show) check it out here:
http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj178/eleven2004/Sol%20Art/

I left this album (and my WM art album) - open to the public ... I think if you zoom in on these pictures, you will be amazed at what you find ... some of them (most of them) are close ups of previous pictures, I tried to put them in sequence ... so don't think you are seeing double (snicker) they are small, but even small you can see quite a bit - and sometimes it appears more clear - small (note the thumbnails at the bottom of the slide show)

I suggest that you view it as a "slide show" first ... then you can go back into the album and view the ones that got your attention ... even closer ... to me, it was like looking at a photo album of the "Gods" ... cat people, dog people, reptilians, mad people, happy people, bird people, and just plain "aliens" and in their own self-created "throne rooms" ... I found them on glp of all places ... the guy is posting one pic a day of the sun, using the spiral sequence first and then mirroring the image ... he included all the "source" info, but it was more than I felt like doing past the first three ... I "saved" them all, because they were soooo amazing to me - spent an entire day just looking at them ... but I am not that skilled in "photo-shopping" pics or I would do some myself ... to reveal what is hidden in the Fibonacci sequence :D

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm 

Starduster,
Manufique.
Merci buckets, as We say in Yorkshire French.
cropredy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:58 pm 
Posting Freak

we say that here too ... and really slay "spanish" (which really isn't "spanish" but Mexican and Portugese when you get further down south)

glad that you could appreciate them, didn't know where to post it in the forum, so just waited for the opportunity ... and you to pop back in :wink:

here is a photo, (showing energy) taken today (and being circulated all over the web) through (a three paned) window in an airplane ... all I have is the photo - no link, but it is causing quite a stir ... because a lot of people believe it is Nibiru ... the plane was flying over Australia at the time, and supposedly that is where we will first be able to see it ... but this guy is a known "hoaxer" from the past ... and according to what was included with the picture, some believe it is not "shopped" but is an "optical" illusion of some sort cause by the three window panes ... but he said he saw it with his naked eye, and that is why he took the picture ... interesting times we are living in ... it would be nice if we all told the truth eh?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:34 pm 

starduster wrote:
we say that here too ... and really slay "spanish" (which really isn't "spanish" but Mexican and Portugese when you get further down south)

glad that you could appreciate them, didn't know where to post it in the forum, so just waited for the opportunity ... and you to pop back in :wink:

here is a photo, (showing energy) taken today (and being circulated all over the web) through (a three paned) window in an airplane ... all I have is the photo - no link, but it is causing quite a stir ... because a lot of people believe it is Nibiru ... the plane was flying over Australia at the time, and supposedly that is where we will first be able to see it ... but this guy is a known "hoaxer" from the past ... and according to what was included with the picture, some believe it is not "shopped" but is an "optical" illusion of some sort cause by the three window panes ... but he said he saw it with his naked eye, and that is why he took the picture ... interesting times we are living in ... it would be nice if we all told the truth eh?

http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stori ... yCri.shtml
cropredy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thankyou Shima they are excellent interviews you have done with Christopher Lock. I read a few of them last year and found them to be very beneficial in many ways.
I just noticed that there are some more recent ones that you have also uploaded. http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~doufaufa/wingmakers/j_e-magazine/j-e_magazine.htm
I will enjoy reading the new ones, with continued appreciation for all of your personal contributions to this amazing journey of Wingmakers discovery and integration.
starduster wrote:
PS, it seems that the one thing all the "notes" have in common is a "portal" (spiral)

I was thinking about this and began to feel that it may potentially be a personal invitation from James for our individual communication and purposeful connectivity via a tributary zone?

All I know is that the more I move deeper into the immersion of the WingMakers/Lyricus materials the deeper my sense of appreciation and feeling of humility becomes. And after reading some of the interviews with Dr. Lock, it is like peeling another layer of the onion and not only seeing more deeper into the heart of the materials, but also gaining a gradually clearer sense of awareness and realisation about just how deep and meaningful that these materials truly are.

With gratitude for all who have (and are) contributing (previously, now and into the future)

~ Mick