WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Senzar Glyphs Within the WM Artwork
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I felt to create a fresh thread regarding the glyph language that may also be cross-referenced with the mathematical equations thread with the hope that there are potential linkages and keys to unlocking the deeper meaning of the WM art.

Previously I have been very content with simply appreciating the significance of the WM Chamber Paintings for their unsurpassed vibrancy of colours, shapes and symbolic representation. This is no doubt an important activation unto itself. But now more recently I have been getting a feeling that I would like to (and may need to) deepen my understanding of the glyph language that is found so prolifically within the WM paintings and is also placed within the many other WM pictures.

There is undoubtedly a whole new dimension of philosophical (and mathematical) meaning that can be unlocked and understood that would provide an even more profound context of meaning, purpose and understanding. It has been a few years since I have read through the amazing work of Christopher Lock as it relates to the Mythological Meaning and Interprative Analysis of the WM paintings, so I will also re-read those papers as well.

I was wondering if the intention of deciphering the meaning of each of the glyph symbols is meant to be something that each individual does for themselves or if it is possibly designed to be a united team effort? Either way I am encouraged to step forward on this journey. I feel most likely that each individual glyph symbol represents a specific WM Glossary term found within the WM Philosophy. It would be very worthwhile to learn the senzar glyph language as it would undoubtedly expand the portals of philosophical awareness contained within all of the WM Art.

Post subject: Re: Senzar Glyphs Within the WM Artwork
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Here is a picture from the WM "Chamber Of Self" journey that incorporates both the senzar glyph language in conjunction with a mathematical equation...

Last edited by StrengthAndFreedom on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Question 34 – I am interested in the paintings and especially the symbols in them. Can these be translated into English? Are they the Senzar symbols, which DK mentions in his writings?

Answer 34 – Senzar, besides being an alphabet of its own, can be rendered in cipher characters, which correspond to the nature of ideographs rather than of syllables. Senzar, as a language, was brought by the Central Race to Earth. The reason is quite simple. Ideographic language can convey a tremendously complex concept in a single character. It’s very efficient and can be effectively encoded for highly targeted transmission. Cosmological and mathematical concepts of significant importance could be reduced to a symbolic rendering, but the contextual meaning of color and secondary matrix brought the full meaning of the symbol to light, thus its encoding was complete.

In other words, you can look at a specific symbol of the 24th Chamber Painting (e.g., the second, primary character in the vertical matrix in the upper left section of the painting). If taken out of its framework, this particular character means one thing, which would transpose to Sanskrit, but when viewed in its contextual matrix, it is elevated to Senzar, where its meaning is encoded as representing the Wholeness Navigator within the human instrument. Senzar is a language that flows between alphabetic characters, mathematical symbols, and musical notes. It is an integrated language, sometimes referred to as the Universal Language of Light or the Insignias of First Source.

http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:08 pm 
 WWW  Profile

That is a perfect contribution to this thread starduster, thankyou. By what James has said in his answer to that question, it does definitly appear that the symbols may not only be connected to each of the individual glossary terms but also to a specific combination of terms.
.......................................Image
"... (the second, primary character in the vertical matrix). If taken out of its framework, this particular character means one thing, which would transpose to Sanskrit, but when viewed in its contextual matrix, it is elevated to Senzar, where its meaning is encoded as representing the Wholeness Navigator within the Human Instrument

And the more complete contextual representation literally comes to Light when the glyph (ideograph) is received within the entire Chamber 24 portal painting itself (a few examples of this could be: 1). its specific position within the painting. 2). its particular relationship to the overall theme of the painting. 3). The ideographs surrounding environment i.e. colours, shapes, images etc.

Last edited by StrengthAndFreedom on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 pm 
Posting Freak

All I know is I am pulled into them like an out of body experience and have a sense of oneness with the language......is best i can put into words .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm 
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:
All I know is I am pulled into them like an out of body experience and have a sense of oneness with the language......is best i can put into words .

I know what you mean markzorb, thats what I like about them too. The experience is amazing, much appreciation. To be honest with you it wasn't until I read one of your earlier posts regarding how deeply valuable you were finding the WM artwork portfolio in its actual physical form that I was inspired to go ahead and also purchase the portfolio myself. I now also have it sitting right beside me as we speak :) It has already paid for itself seven-fold with inner abundance, spiritual richness and heartfelt inspiration........ and I actually do feel like a deeper activation has taken place within me. And so the journey of immersion and generative sharing continues in my Heart and outwards into the world.
With deep gratitude
~ Mick ))))))) O ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 am 
Posting Freak

Makes me so happy that you have done that Mick....buying the artwork one of the best investments iI have ever made.......looking at the Chambers makes me feel like I am plugged into First Source.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

You really can't "study" the Art, without becoming aware of the significance of the Glyphs ... looking at them - I innately "feel" I know what they are saying, but the message is blocked from anything I am conscious of - or can relate to or imagine ... focusing in on one glyph and trying to comprehend what is animated by the wavy lines surrounding it, is difficult enough ... but when it is in the middle of a group of glyphs, it only gets more difficult to try to express what I am comprehending ... even superficially.

Dr N talks about this self-limitation in the First chapter of the Ancient Arrow Book and the Wingmakers answer :

"We bring the Language of Unity into this weaker light so you may see how you will become unified to a new cosmological structure the architecture and grandeur of which you cannot even imagine." ... "You have not been able to understand the Language of Unity because you do not understand wholeness. You do not understand the grand universe in which you live and breathe. ...humanity has a secret root that spirals into the uncharted realm of the Central Universe of First Source. It is like an umbilical cord that connects the human entity with the nurturing essence of its creator. The secret root is the carrier of the Language of Unity. And it is this language that we have come to teach.
...the secret root exists even though it may seem intangible to your human senses.

"The Age of Enlightenment is the age of living in the multidimensional universe and appreciating its wholeness, structure, and perfection and then expressing this appreciation through your mind and body into the world of time and space. This is the seed vision of the Wholeness Navigator. The imprint of its purpose. We are here to assist beings like yourself to first conceptualize and then experience the multidimensional universe as it truly is -- not only through the language of your world, but through the Language of Unity; as you see it in these glyphs. As this experience flows through you, you will transform. The Wholeness Navigator will be able to deposit a new perception of your Self that is aligned with the image of First Source. It is this new image, emerging through your Wholeness Navigator, that will change the course of this planetary system. We are here to accelerate the formation of this image in the mind of humanity.

http://www.wingmakers.com/aap-ch1.html

what I have underlined here is what I have come to believe and trust ... it would be interesting to have access to the first experiment we tried as a group ... when we shared what we believed (at that time) the glyphs were "saying" ... and to compare it with the transformation of our consciousness emerging through the Wholeness Navigator over the past years ... to see what has been revealed more recently - especially by those studying the Senzar Language

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:09 pm 

Basically what is being said here is that there is not way to translate the glyphs. However we can immerse ourselves in the artwork and allow them to speak to us. When I look at them I feel like I'm on the verge of understanding their meaning but some how kept from it...Not exactly kept from it but missing something that would decode it for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

BINGO !

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:37 am 
Posting Freak

Redhand wrote:
Basically what is being said here is that there is not way to translate the glyphs. However we can immerse ourselves in the artwork and allow them to speak to us. When I look at them I feel like I'm on the verge of understanding their meaning but some how kept from it...Not exactly kept from it but missing something that would decode it for me.

The glyphs will speak to you in their own terms which are very subtle so they bypass the lower mind so a change in perception in how one learns is in order. Interesting because on the Lyricus website they talk of various institutes coming about that take into account new ways of learning and perception.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

someone just recently sent me this link ... some will remember this as the website that Joel created and that we contributed too ... nice to know that it wasn't all lost eh? :D

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/wingmakers_decode/chamber/ch_15.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry double post ??? :oops:

Last edited by starduster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak

They dance.....very 5th dimensional the effect on my vision......am looking at the artwork of Chamber 22 last few weeks.....this Chamber to me is where......Anu and the Animus.......are let go.....by us no longer dependent on them,,,,,,Equal in relationship are we free to sail our own ship and protect our own ports of entry...Wing Maker Right.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

And Law 2 :D