WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 12th Chamber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am 
Posting Freak

Have been very effected by this Chamber......would love to hear others experiences ....feels like a direct link to me....almost like a rebirthing ...get the sense that this is actually how we look.

Post subject: Re: 12th Chamber
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 pm 
Posting Freak

is changing my perspective on what is possible very 5th Dimensional its pull on me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA

this painting has so much to reveal, it is not hard to imagine it moving ... it would take an entire book to write out what it "says" to me ... personally.

I am not "pushing" the products but now that you have it in your home you can see what a difference it makes to sit with them in a higher resolution than what you can copy off the printer ... and understanding how much more advanced our technology of "paintings" has become since these were first published, makes me anxious to see, what will be presented in James' new works ... that no doubt will include "paintings" that were designed for web viewing :D

if one were to ponder over just the paintings and composites included in the WMMs alone, they couldn't help but be touched by what is contained therein

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

The condensed saturation of Love, Truth and Humility within the pulsing core of the Energetic Heart... The spiritual symbology contained inside this WM painting is magnificent, I deeply appreciate what I have been fortunate enough to feel, see, hear and sense in the translucent sparkle of this Language of Light and Sound vibration... it is so filled with kindness and insight... blessed Be All...

Thankyou for your presence of authentic Heart and Being...

I am just listening to the WM First Source vol. 1 music right now... words fall short in describing how much I value it... it seems to fill my Heart with a power-filled flow of appreciation and ancient rememberance. "The time has come to lift my eyes from the fire's brightness and to start to cast shadows of my own."

I look forward to continuing on my progressive journey of Self-discovery and exploration of Being... hear on this path :) I've been a bit busy with the academy responsibilities during recent moments but have now returned this afternoon from finally facilitating an Integrated Academy Development Camp (been visioning it for a few years now)... just got back about an hour ago after being in nature under the stars for the weekend (we hired the local scout grounds here on the South-East coast ocean edge of Australia)... we even had a guest Astronomer that arrived with a very powerful telescope and did an interesting teaching discourse regarding the nature of the Universe/s and all the little kids and some of us big kids even got to have a close look at the four moons of planet Jupiter which was quite awesome. (I pre-encouraged the kids to ask plenty of questions (and did my best to inspire them into the awareness that there is no heartfelt question that is ever "wrong' to ask).

We all did plenty of Martial Arts training, yoga, tai chi, quantum pause meditation, swimming in the ocean, fishing adventures, fire twirling, playing music (spirit drum, didgeridoo and guitar). It all seems at the moment to be dream like (must be still integrating),... I have this deep feeling feeling of Love and Kindness within my Heart that wants to stay... resistance is futile... :) I surrender...

Thankyou

May many uninihibited waves of innocent Love continue to caress our receptive Heart and Souls )))))))O

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 am 
 WWW  Profile

AA Chamber Twelve is part of the four paintings that are to be studied, in Chamber Four Philosophy paper. It states there that Chamber Twelve is one of the four that is part of the new psychology.

" If you study the Chamber Twelve Painting, you will discover a new dimension of energy." page 8.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

.Loving this....Chamber 12 rocks... :D .....appreciate the input.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Little desire on my end to banter re Wing Maker philosophy which is subjective anyway.....would rather concentrate all my energies here.......like being fed by First Source itself......to Its Self.......12 Chamber opens Portals via the Symbols which are alive here....look at this artwork long enough time steps aside and stops....and IT talks to you telepathically.....guaranteed Wing Maker Will.
MDTZ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm 
Posting Freak

It right before your eyes.....look directly at the Sun as safely as can be......setting or rising the "easiest" path .......Swirling Rays of Colors.....of all the Spectrums.....amazes me that you can look at and not be effected . :D :D .....to the positive by the Master R who lives here/there too .....12 th Chamber a "trip ".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 pm 
Posting Freak

The Grand Experiment Chamber Philosophy 2 ....Source Reality Wing Maker Will be extended into time-space universes .....Sovereign Entities transforming by getting as much Sun Light as/so we can "stand " in our impending future time heaven on earth a Reality manifesting in the 3rd Dimension transformed by the Grand Portal to a 5 D consciousness Master R a Guide to All .

Post subject: Chambers of Self created dimensions
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
The Grand Experiment Chamber Philosophy 2 ....Source Reality Wing Maker Will be extended into time-space universes .....Sovereign Entities transforming by getting as much Sun Light as/so we can "stand " in our impending future time heaven on earth a Reality manifesting in the 3rd Dimension transformed by the Grand Portal to a 5 D consciousness Master R a Guide to All .

^ (7) d consciousness (SR) descends.

The SI lives in SR (6D) consciousness.

The year 2010 (all years actually) to the SI, is the past where many are "dead" (asleep).

From a 6th dimensional point of view, there are no "dead" individuals.

There are simply individuals that are caught up in 5th & 4th dimensional matrices.

(Life/death dramas).

The GP is the 7th and 1st (in the 6th dimension) descending into the 3rd to awaken the many to eternal life.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:29 am 
Posting Freak

Wing Maker Unity at hand.....We are awakening to take hold...gives me comfort....lots of it....helps the Sun shine through the clouds.....I am Gaia....We are One.....U2.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:06 pm 

markzorb wrote:
Have been very effected by this Chamber......would love to hear others experiences ....feels like a direct link to me....almost like a rebirthing ...get the sense that this is actually how we look.

The rebirthing imagery fits my experience of this painting too. (I recently studied it using the Mind Soul Comprehension technique suggested in Philosophy 4.) Some of the words I wrote in my notes are "movement upon the waters, nourishing and being nourished, birthing...gravitas." (One scientific term for the state of pregnancy is gravidity (adjective "gravid"), and a pregnant female is sometimes referred to as a gravida. - Wikipedia)

I was inspired to make this small collage, which I call Divine Child, after studying the Chamber 12 painting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 pm 

I’m afraid I am still unable to articulate from the artworks enough to contribute to artwork discussions, however I asked my 13yr old son one day to look at all the paintings one after the other, go into them and tell me what his first impression was. He said that he knew that they were very powerful and contained depths of information and so was a bit hesitant as to being able to "read them correctly", I explained it was not a test as all interpretations are unique; he obliged me and I wrote down his impressions as we flipped from painting to painting, this took approximately 5-10 minutes.

As I am appreciative of the sharing of members interpretations and inspirations of the artworks as they provide triggers, guidance and inspiration toward my own understandings of them, I thought I would share his impressions, as after I was “shocked” at how quickly he arrived at his interpretations (from being randomly pulled from watching a doco on tv), I have found some of his impressions to be similar to the ones that many members share; and it is these contributions that provide scaffolding, so to speak, not only for myself but for me to share with my children, for even my youngest when she was curious as to what we were doing and saw the pictures, commented that the pictures talked to her.

Chamber 1: Off World
Chamber 2: Portal to another Dimension
Chamber 3: Small amount of people who are SI
Chamber 4: Flaming Love
Chamber 5: Purity of Water
Chamber 6: Guidance
Chamber 7: Terror - (Limitation?)
Chamber 8: Layers of people and how not far from animals
Chamber 9: Society
Chamber 10: Purity of the Heart
Chamber 11: 2012 - ( this makes me muse on “significant events” - Grand Portal?)
Chamber 12: Light overpowering darkness but darkness still in touch with Light.
Chamber 13: Yourself, not just a body;
Chamber 14: Death of animals due to humans
Chamber 15: Many layers of Nature, not only physical
Chamber 16: The viewing hall for the Divine
Chamber 17: Natives were more in touch with planet and not destroyers of it
Chamber 18: Ancient Egyptions? Connection to the Divine
Chamber 19: The Process of Purifying
Chamber 20: Chaos
Chamber 21: Creation of New Life
Chamber 22: Current System and how it’s Damaged World
Chamber 23: How important disfigured people, people with disabilities are
Chamber 24: Religion and how it’s made and is less powerful and has shortened our views of everything.

(Brackets my comments.)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:11 am 
Posting Freak

You have an interesting young man there Tolsap for some of his grokkings. They can contribute so much to our greater understanding because of their unique and awesome perspectives.I like how his give us a bigger picture of the paintings all together. Thank you both for sharing this. I look forward to seeing more of what this young man observes in these materials. With you Tolsap it's just a given. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Take you 24 wingmaker pictures and some gold thread or wire or string or even cakecrumbs.. and connect the chmabers along these perameters.

or if you loike you can hold the given chamber in your teeth and touch the connecting chmabers with your fingers while reading this!

Five minutes of playtime_

Chamber one- THE ATOM. between chmaber three and four)
chamber two-the divine manifestation portal btween five thirteen and 19
chamber three- the cry of intent( between one and seven
chamber four- the escape from the searching.. between six and seven
chmaber five- the mother between the magician and chmaber seven
chmaber six- The 9month channel of those who re-incarnate between four and seven
chamber seven-universal motion between ten and six
chmaber eight- the magician between one and twelve
chmaber nine-diffusion (egyptian) between ten and 24
chamber ten- Space between 12 and nine
chmaber eleven-the WHEEL, the pinion. the fulcrum,the nexus betwewen one and seven
chamber twelve- NANO-second between ten and 16
chamber thirteen- the future (female immature) between one and seven
chamber fourteen- retrieval/reflection of intent! between seven and nine
chmaber fifteen- the back of your head (karma) between one and 13
chmaber sixteen- the mirror between 17 and 22
chamber seventeen-DECAY (between 24 and seven)
chamber eighteen- SACRED TRINE (aids) between chamber nine and ten
chmaber nineteen- the woman (not yet a mother) between 6 and 2
chamber twenty- The feet of the hierarchy! between 1+23
chamber twentyone- POWER UP between 13 and 24)
chamber twenty two-POWER DOWN (between 10 and 6)
chmaber twenty three- The hermaphrodite (between 3+4)
chamber 24- soul totality (hub of central source)

WOLF BITES DRAGON

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, it seems that our perceptions are just as individuated as our consciousness ... I remember we did this some time ago ... but don't remember where it was ... so until I can find it, I will contribute my "new"(?) perspective (evolving) of the paintings, in a nutshell ... and see how they have changed ... :D

Ch 1 - I see as a seed sitting half way in the earth and half out ... that is being "nourished" or animated by an umbilical chord
Ch 2 - the Grand Portal ...
Ch 3 - a mature seed, releasing its seeds through its (yellow) trunk - to experience the joys of life on earth
Ch 4 - the relationship between the Sovereign Entity and the Universal Entity
Ch 5 - the perfect seed and the perils that surround it = Survival
Ch 6 - the communication between body and soul during their experiment in Separation
Ch 7 - the three column understanding of life, where the only progress that is being made is in the middle, by being balanced.
Ch 8 - the overwhelming reach and limitations of the physical world ... the GM
Ch 9 - the Sharing of Beauty through Art and language
Ch 10- the seed that failed to mature in the Earth - and lost its connection
Ch 11- the well of personal knowledge and all the "warning signs" placed around it to keep us from "going there"
Ch 12- the effects of Separation... which doesn't stop the Soul from receiving FSI - it just prevents the HI from being aware of it.
Ch 13- the beauty and attachment/affection we have with Nature
Ch 14- the distorted heart ... due to lifetimes of enculturations - surrounded by enhanced fragments that crowd out the Universal truths the Wmms offer (bottom right)
Ch 15- the LTO's message that introduces the Portal to those buried in the Earth
Ch 16- our warm fuzzy comfort zone
Ch 17- our confusion when confronted with our true identity
Ch 18- The perfectly balanced state of consciousness, that includes at it center, access to the well of personal wisdom
Ch 19- The activated seed, abundantly nourished - in full potential
Ch 20-The perils of going to deep into the earth (identifying with the HMS) - being compressed/ mis shapened and misguided
Ch 21-The state of Separation caused by the Hierarchies "structure" (brown GM surrounds and isolates body from soul)
Ch 22-The connection between body and soul
Ch 23- Life in the Human Instrument's self created reality ... a love hate relationship conducted on a stage
Ch 24- the distractions of the Entity's world, that keep it from fully incarnating into the Human Instrument