WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mapmaker
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:53 pm 
 WWW  Profile

http://www.wingmakers.com/music/MP3s/mapmaker.mp3

"What eludes all minds great and small, is the dimension of consciousness that is not the mind.
While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth and the furtherest reaches of space it never truly leaves its habit of perception.
It remains immediate to itself. To disobey the mind is to sojourn in the frontier, assembling a new reality that awakens you to what you are, outside of the mind.
It is this vast identity that is required of you to find, nurture and become. Only then will you find the Mapmaker, who prepares a new world for the old."

Is this the exact wording others are hearing spoken on the mapmaker mp3 ?

* note for anyone new to the WM materials: the "mapmaker" file plus many others is discovered on a special passageway called the "Journey of Self". I highly recommend embarking on the entire journey from page 1 right up to the end (about 25 pages or so of discoveries). The beginning of it can be located on the 4th interview page, it is beautifully woven together and well worth the effort.

Post subject: Re: Mapmaker
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

"What eludes all minds great and small, is the dimension of consciousness that is not the mind.
While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth and the furtherest reaches of space it never truly leaves its habit of perception.
It remains immediate to itself. To disobey the mind is to sojourn in the frontier, assembling a new reality that awakens you to what you are, outside of the mind.
It is this vast identity that is required of you to find, nurture and become. Only then will you find the Mapmaker, who prepares a new world for the old."

Yes - nice voice-over - love the computer/robotics voice simulation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Welcome, to all minds, great and small, is the dimension of consciousness - it is not the mind
While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth and the furtherest reaches of space, it penetrates -reads, the tablets of perception
It is obedient to its Self.
To disobey the mind is to sojourn in the frontier, assembling a new reality that awakens you to what you are, outside of the mind.
It is this vast identity that is required of you to find, nurture and become. Only then, you find the Mapmaker, who prepares a new world for the omen."

:D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 pm 

SD,

Have you been taking some "perception altering substances" lol.

StrengthAndFreedom,

The only thing I hear differently is 2 small differences in the second line ...

While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth and the furthest (from furtherest) reaches of space it never truly leaves its habits (from singular) of perception.

Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am 
Posting Freak

everyone heard something different Phoenix, even you ... so why did you single me out and ask me if I was taking some perception altering substance ?

I pondered it for a bit, and discerned that perhaps I have been experimenting with a perception altering substance ... that has transformed my sense as well... because that IS what I hear ... and I told YGH that over a month ago, when he asked me what I heard ... I think, I left some words blank, when I told him what I heard, but when I listened again (when this topic came up), and even though I had SF's words right in front of me, I listened over and over and still didn't hear but a portion of what the rest of you heard ... maybe it is an "omen" ... maybe my perspective has been altered by the transformation process ... ya think? :roll: maybe I am developing "super natural" hearing abilities ... gee thanks for pointing that out

I really don't hear what the rest of you hear ... especially in the very beginning... I hear Welcome, to all minds great and small ... and I felt welcomed to the dimension of Consciousness (Source Reality) which is definitely not of the mind.

I find what I heard makes more sense to me, than what you heard ... that is what the mind does ... it penetrates (researches) and reads - even ancient tablets ... being driven to do so by the Self/Entity ... to whom this component of the HI "belongs" - and is obedient to ... honestly I don't know how anyone got "immediate" from obedient ... and it is not the mind that is instantaneous, it is the heart and this is talking about the mind ... It is the mind that is obedient to the HMS programs ... which the Entity has control of.

as you can see, I got a lot out of what I heard ... :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 pm 
 WWW  Profile

It is a good point you made starduster. I also get the feeling that the wording within the tracks are purposefully designed to encourage us to lean forward and listen with more than just our ears, and to understand with more than just our brain or conformed mind.

I noticed that in the new Dohrman Prophecy, there is also mention of 'the Mapmaker'.

It is all very meaningful and interesting. I remember in one of the Matrix movies that one of the central characters was 'the Keymaker'.
These titles are all deeply symbolic... and also there is of course 'Wingmaker'. Maybe these kind of encoded word structures have something to do with Exploration, Freedom, Sovereignty, Self-awareness and Creativity ?
The picture above is from the Chamber Of Self journey at wingmakers.com and is titled "mapmaker"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 am 

Is there a hint for the password? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:54 am 
Posting Freak

the passwords : mapmaker , transcend, remember, self

and when you think that you have come to the end (and get to the "message from James")... click on the icon (lft column) on that page and there are 10 more pages after that ... :D

for those of you not familiar with this "journey" ... there is a "site map" available in the "What's New" section of the WM's website to help you navigate.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 am 
 WWW  Profile

The journey does not work on some computers after a certain point so the site map is a great help to see all thirty levels.

I have found the chamber of self so powerful that it was difficult for me to build my own chamber without including most of James' chamber.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:59 am 

"deepest mysteries of Earth and the furtherest reaches"

no "the" + furthest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 pm 

Thanks starduster. This morning I was going to use 'mapmaker' but I thought Nah, too obvious :lol: I was drawn to the two numbers on the left hand side and thought the password would be a code....That's from reading The Dohrman Prophecy :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm 
Posting Freak

da nada, Ziearmo, I would still be sitting here, trying to figure two of them out if someone hadn't shared the passwords with me ...

Mapmaker was the hardest for me ... transcend is written on the page - with the letters scrambled ... as is "re-mem-ber" ... but "self" stumped me too.

I absolutely love this "hidden" journey ... I bet there hasn't been a week go by when I am not in there (I don't use the "site map" - I enjoy the stroll) ... the music is all original, the pictures - inspiring, and the message - profound.

INjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 am 

I think it was I who make strengthenandfreedom post this topic,and I asked starduster to hear this music first....
I have heard this music about 100 times,and I have a SAMSUNG MP3 (yp-s3)
it can play music with 70--90% of the normal speed,in lower speed,it can be heard clearer than normal speed.
I can recite these words .

the deepest mysteries of Earth and the furtherest reaches of space

I think "of Earth " does not exist in the lyrics after 100times to hear it.
while the mind ponders the deepest mysteries while in furtherest reaches of space.
if you who think there is "of Earth ",please tell me the precise time when"of Earth " appears in the mp3.
the voice is mark.if you slower mark's voice,you will hear the same in "mapmaker",you who can communicate with him may confirm the lyrics with mark.

thank you who have helped me,all of you!
Nunti-Sunya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 pm 

I hear:

"While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth and furthest reaches of space it never truly leaves its habits of perception."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:31 am 

I can not hear "of earth" even once with 70%---100% speed
have you listen it with lower speed?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

It is quite normal (and ok) that there are slight variations in different people's perception and understanding about what is being transfered here.

From my perspective it does seem to say "of Earth" (at approximately 13.5 to 14 seconds) into the track in question.

Either way it is great. Actually the entire Chamber Of Self journey is very activating.

Thanks for dedicating your time and energy yhg342. It is good that you are so interested in understanding the materials.

Regards,

~ M

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm 
 WWW  Profile

StrengthAndFreedom wrote:

While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth and the furtherest reaches of space, it never truly leaves its habit of perception.

* note for anyone new to the WM materials: the "mapmaker" file plus many others is discovered on a special passageway called the "Journey of Self". I highly recommend embarking on the entire journey from page 1 right up to the end (about 25 pages or so of discoveries). The beginning of it can be located on the 4th interview page, it is beautifully woven together and well worth the effort.

While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth and furthest reaches of space it never truly leaves its habit of perception.

Thankyou :0) there is indeed no such word as "furtherest" (google never lies) :) I've been saying "furtherest" instead of "furthest" for my entire life... {embarrassed}