WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 pm 

hidelight wrote:
My YouTube channel is manifesting an authentic Tributary Zone, and that will survive me. You know that in your heart.

starduster wrote:
wake up Dreamer ... the sleeper must awaken

how are you going to REALize anything Nat, when you live in a dream world of your own creation in you mind and you make things up as you go along ?

you are not a member of the LTO ... you have not created a TZ ... you are delusional

At your service.
Quote:
This is the way of enlightenment for the human species. The WingMakers created the initial Tributary Zones in accelerated, non-physical dimensions as outposts of creative energy linked to the higher circuits of First Source, and these act as guideposts that gently steer humankind's finest representatives of the arts and culture to create Tributary Zones that are physically based, which in turn, guide humankind's finest representatives of the sciences to ultimately discover and prove the existence of the Wholeness Navigator. In so doing, humanity is forever changed from a survival-based energy system to an explorer-based energy system.

This is the event that will change the life experience of humanity more profoundly than any other event of the 21st century. Eleven thousand years of civilization will culminate in this event, and it will occur through art and science. Religion will be a factor as well, but only a subsidiary factor. When this discovery is made, religion will have no choice but to honor it and adopt the far-reaching implications. Religion will fear it will be displaced by science, and it will know only one course of action: integrate with the new science that combines technology, psychology, metaphysics, and cosmology.

Tributary Zones will become the new religion of the 22nd century. They will become the touchstone for accessing the new energy coming into the planet as a result of the Grand Portal's discovery. In this time, the new structure of the Hierarchy will -- like a glove turned outside in -- finally fit the "human hand". This will herald the Return of the Masters who have remained behind the veil of secrecy because of the survival-based interests of religion, business, government, and science.

However, these institutions will be reformatted, and those Masters who hold the vital information as to how the individual may use the Grand Portal to explore themselves and the universe, will be revered and finally appreciated by humanity at large. By the dawning of the 22nd century, the Grand Portal will be ubiquitous in human culture and acknowledged in all classrooms of learning.

-Chamber 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
seed wrote:
Look....I'm sure that both Shayalana's and your personal perspectives have already been brought to the attention of the administration about this issue. If they have chosen not to act, then we can all surmise that Christophe's presence is allowed here. I suggest that until such time that it is not allowed that we show him the respect and support that we have been requested to demonstrate to all members here.

Enough said.

the admin has made it clear that they do not want to get drug through the BS in this forum, (they have better things to do, itn't it enough that they pay for the broadband, for years on end, without assistance?) The WMF has always been "self moderated" by responsible members ...

enough was said, when Nathan was banned ... and you all went with him ... the forum began to serve its purpose for days at a time ... once for a week - for the FIRST TIME since nat became a member ... (at least the Watcher gave us three entire years of undisturbed focus, when he left)

Nat was doing fine on his own, his own utube channel, his own chatroom ... but it appears that he isn't content unless he is disrupting or distracting - the PS (polarity system ) is his clearest objective ... feeding the HMS

Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers.

I know it is hard for you to imagine, and you can not really experience the WMF without your own presence - but when nat & co left the WMF - there wasn't any defined polarity any more - no "sides" to take ... we treated each other as equal ... we had the WMMs in common and we were interested in discussing them ... and we were no longer being distracted by nathan and his schmoozie, new age worshipers (you in particular)

of course it didn't last long, but it was pointed out and delt with directly as we are trying to do in this "invasion" of NatCo - but it was long enough to convince the honest members, that when we ARE focused the WMF for its intended purpose, something "magic" happens ... something that you and Nat have never experienced - or you would cherish - that happens only when we are all discussing the materials ... you and nat disrupt the magic - your presence has the same effect as a turd in a punch bowl ... you deliberately ruin it for everyone who desires to experience the integration of body and soul, collectively because you distract from our focus on the materials.... that Oneness that you and nat say you are seeking- exists, already, and you can feel it, when we are all focused on the WMMs - this tone of equality, by our collective efforts, is drawn out of the materials and into our hearts, where it resonates in neutrality... I invite you to experience it for yourself, by focusing your attention on the WMMs...exclusively.

If I appear to be blaming anyone, it is my self, for not "getting through" your blockages, to deliver this message : there is NO excuse for Ignorance of the WMMs in the WMF -this is where we come to transfer Knowledge (not BS) and practice HVs - you either get with the program or find somewhere else to feed and activate the HMS's programs you intended to manipulate us with.

Post subject: Nuts
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
......you either get with the program or find somewhere else to feed and activate the HMS's programs you intended to manipulate us with.

What program(me) missy?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

......you either get with the program or find somewhere else to feed and activate the HMS's programs you intended to manipulate us with.

What program(me) missy?

Do you have any understandings to contribute to this topic discussion Russell?
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Actually, yes.

I do.

Next question.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:46 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

What program(me) missy?

Do you have any understandings to contribute to this topic discussion Russell? :D

Actually, yes.

I do.

Next question.

Will you contribute these understandings to this topic discussion :?:

Entity – Different from Sovereign Entity?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 pm 
Posting Freak

the program to transform Russell, you know, the one laid out in the Wmms ... the one the LTO has proven, to accelerate the evolutionary development of Consciousness ... the programs that are activated by specific frequencies embedded in the Wmms, that serve as catalist to new intelligence... designed to be triggered by the Human Instrument, that the Entity has limited its perspectives to - until its original relationship with its consciousness (soul) is restored .

With the Wholeness perspective of an Individuated Conscious Spiritual being, the Sovereign Integral perspective is the final program of the SECU of this Age ... the "shift" from one "age/stage/page" to another in the Unification Forces' Blueprint is a caus-al event, predetermined at the dawn of this Universe (every 26 thousand years or so), which has been further calculated by self declared, (inspired) independent researchers - and their best guess, is that using the Mayan Calendar to pin point (gregorian) dates, the end of this Age (the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral) is over 10/28 (two weeks from now) , and those in their sailboats (a metaphor of James') , will be positioned (prepared) to be moved in front of that wave that sends Humanity over the top of the (evolutionary) pyramid to the beginning of a new Age, by an almost imperceptible "breeze"

The Mayan apparently could not see beyond 2012 ... and although many thought that the end of the calendar, meant the end of this planet - that is not what the Mayan said and they never predicted a year, they just watched the skys for the signs to know when they were in the predicted "time" period. The Mayan, see the evolution of Humanty as "days, and weeks" that have lasted years in gregorian time ... as well as "natural" Earth time (13 Moons - 28 days) These days were marked in the Heaves for all to see ... to identify changes so mankind could not be misled ... all the signs are in the heavens now, that mark the last days of the Ninth Wave - and its waters will soon be here ...

go to your boat, set your sail, and enjoy the changing scenery as we move from one age to the next just ahead of the noise and confusion of those taken by surprise and their Ignorance of the Nature of Earth - we will be swept into a new world, on the same planet - which will reset the Calendar - and at this level of consciousness in the evolutionary scheme of things, we will all get a new OS ... that operates on a higher more refined frequency that the newly activated DNA respond to ... that program Russell ... the one revealed in the WMMs ... by the LTO members scattered around the globe giving us the opportunity to prepare for the shift of Ages with grace and ease. :D

and I know ... no man "knoweth" the day or the hour, but they do know when its time to pick the fruit - :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Presence

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:34 pm 
Posting Freak

One is either a Wing Maker for First Source. like SD and Shay or for humanity like Nat .........which to me is heavily influenced by the Animus remnant.......there is a forum on yahoo that is its home......Athena Keg(j)......its lead channel......they are very into mind control from an alien source.......Monads......they believe ....not in James.....but June.....instead do they follow.......Nat belongs there ...not here.....he does not follow James either.

Last edited by markzorb on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

When I look at mine.....Mayan Calendar that is......It begins to spin and rotate counter......and forward....at same time.....opens a portal......where there is no more time.....not that far away......either.....Grand Portal.....60 years away.....most of us will go through together.....the transformation.... just Now.....is all there is......Ra El......the kingdom of God.....is it holy land......or is it everywhere....all at same time.......Ra Is El.....3 Suns of Creation.....Mother Gaia....one of 7 that are merging into One......is what First Source first has directed.....We just have to be our part.....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:35 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

One is either a Wing Maker for First Source. (Like whom?) or for humanity

One or the other is both so First Source encompasses all so ALL it is, not 'this or that' - feel the presence and bring it into your humanity.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 am 
Posting Freak

Mix and Matching ideaologies from different sources of information is very Confusing. If you have gone to the front of the class, my hat goes of to you, congradulations,Whats it like too be the teachers pet? The Entity is your spirit,and souly yours. Their isnt anything civilized or humane in sacrificing thousands upon thousands of people. Why would anyone worship death? Why should I follow people who worship the Gods of the under-world? The message to humanity was to stop ritual sacrifes of Humans. This information to be found here wasnt put here to strengthen your programme,nor was is placed here to make converts. Their is no flag,no statue,no banner to follow,their is nothing worth taking the life of another,in the name of a flag,a banner,a statue. War is the construct of disfuctional energies.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Is there war ....in the 5th Dimension.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:04 pm 
Posting Freak

I see All of us there.....soon for some.....longer for others.......Now it is up to you and me and every other person on the planet to open our hearts, so we too can fulfill our unique facet of the Divine Plan.

I AM THE DIVINE IMAGE OF GOD

I AM the Divine Image of God manifesting Perfection in my Being and world, and for the Children of God, everyone, everywhere in God’s Supreme Name FOREVER.

Wherever I AM, my very Presence in the Universe is a constant outpouring and release of God's Love and Reverence for Life, God’s Will and Power, God’s Life and Light, God’s Truth and Freedom to all I contact, every day, in every way.
First Source first

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm 
Posting Freak

We are the bridge generation.....we get to be interactive with the future now....we get to ground First Source first.....sounds pretty cool ....and exciting ...as FS....loves to explore ITs Universes.......much more fun then just concentrating on survival.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 am 
Posting Freak

we are not mixing and matching idelologies Zoar, because all of these idea, have the same Source .... as it turns out,the Mayan way of reckoning time is far more accurate that the one we are using, that was created by the Hierarchy to conceal our relationship with Earth/Nature even more ... This Universal "calendar" co-insides with the revolution/evolution/cycles of the Universe. James has been very careful in his wording, when asked about 2012 ... if it were the "end of the world (as we know it)" how could we not be aware of the shift taking place? - the same "shift" talked about in the Liminal Cosmonogy but... if the shift began in earnest almost a year earlier - which makes sense since it is a "window" of time we are talking about ... not just a "day" or an event that we can all look back on and pinpoint ... the "Waves" that are being referred to, are almost like the wake of a boat passing by ... they start small and build up in strength and intensity - you have a choice - to ride the wave, or leap over the rough stuff with the techniques the Wmms provide ...

the Earth is coming into alignment with a "window" in the Milky Way galaxy that allows the Earth to be exposed to the direct energy flowing from the Galactic Center ... as we edge into this stream/ribbon of energy, it is diffused somewhat on the edges - and we can almost ignore it ... but once we are totally engulfed by this streaming Energy - we will be exposed to it for at least a year ... maybe longer, and during that time - this Planet and all of it inhabitants will be "energize" - right down to the DNA ... Obviously the descendents of the Annunaki know about this event - and have prepared themselves for it - and obviously they want us to believe it is next year and not this year ... so we're not prepared :?

If that process were to start - at a perceptible rate, two weeks from now, by Dec 21st 2012 (the most projected date) we would probably be right in the middle of the event ... and with all the changes going on - beginning this year, due to this unique energy, we will probably be so busy trying to adapt, to that, our collapsing economy, and people who are overwhelmed by the change in frequencies - we won't even be concerned with dates, we will just be hoping to see tomorrow - even if our techno gadgets survive the surge - the last thing we will be concerned about is what time it is - ... everything is going to be changing so rapidly that it will require our full attention, just to stay balanced and coherent.... we might not even be on the same orbital path when this is over - the sun may rise in the West, and N may not be North anymore We may not even have 24 hours in a any more ... again we have no idea what to expect, other than what little fragments we have of the Mayan records ... we can assume, that because it has happened before and that Humanity survived it ... and that we have that potential too ... certainly we wouldn't design a plan that annihilated us - and if you trust anything, Trust yourself, to have created a way "through" this ...

the Elite have bunkers that they believe will protect them from being "altered" by the Central "sun's" direct path to Earth ... they may have even been deflecting them already via the aluminum particles in the chem trails ... they believe that everyone who isn't 50ft below the Earth's surface will have their minds zapped - which when you think about it, wouldn't be all that bad, if it was a gradual thing that we could deal with - loosing our minds (snicker) try to imagine that without smiling - so what we loose the programs in a crash - we still have our Consciousness ... our SELF consciousness, and our connection to FSI ... Sure it will be a bummer for a while as we adjust but the Human is far more equipted for this event, than they have been told - they have a Portal to Source Reality - where MEST do not exist

Certainly (to me) it stands to reason, that when this "shift" - reboot, whatever you want to call it ... Age/stage/page of the blueprint ... was originally conceived, it was not intended to eradicate Humanity ... but to give it a fresh start, in a new environment, on the same planet (recycling -snicker) We are here now - not because we wanted to experience suicide ... but because we KNEW, that now is the time when our assistance would be needed the most ...

James tells us that there is a "twin planet" prepared (plan B) - that may or may not be needed, to give the individuals who have completely succumb to the HMS's programing and haven't got a clue how to survive without a cell phone (the Elite) - that will no doubt "tilt" - another shot at this "age" ... no one is "lost" or rejected ... and time can be mastered to make everything fall into alignment

but, the fact is, that "they" don't KNOW exactly what will happen to us on the surface ... who have been told that this event will activate ALL of our DNA - if there is no one to care for those who have lost their balance, because the gov went underground ... needless lives will be lost in "limbo" some of them will be our own family members (who thought WE were crazy ) -I believe a large part of the reason why we are here now is to assist others to get back on their feet and start building a world where Equality is Supreme - we are ALL here NOW for a GOOD reason - ... just what if, when the DNA is activated we all "wake-up" to our "supernatural" abilities? ... Frying our brains might seem the most frightening scenario to an "elite" who has no doubt, enhance his own mind - but it seems like "over-kill" - unless ... when our DNA is activated, we will discover we can live on sunshine and our breath (that doesn't take brains) - what if ??? we didn't need the Twin Planet for Earth because we provided for this (cause-all) event to "real-ize" the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness (ready or not) ... and we all woke up to the fact that all those mind games were delusion ... and we determine collectively not to be fooled again ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:28 am 
Posting Freak

yes, indeed, Markz, that is the right state of consciousness ... the frequency of Love is the most Powerful force in the Universe - more powerful than the energy coming from the Galactic Center ... trust that nothing prevents us from fulfilling our destiny as individuals and as First Source.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 am 

"Mythologies and stories are actually the preferred communication of Lyricus because they can appear more innocent without the usual embroidery of fact-checking, mental analysis, comparison, and so forth which are all attributes of the intellect and the ego. To the extent possible, we try to diminish the possibility that the ego and intellect dominate the interpretation of the materials."

"You see, the historical mind is weighed down by the words and opinions of thousands of writers from the beginning of human history. The real import of the WingMakers materials is to, in effect, dislodge the person from the historical mind and move them into a sense of connection to their higher Self and the Spirit that supports it. In doing this, the person can more easily access the tone of equality or the intuitive faculty inside their heart which opens the channel to the Living Truth."

As someone who has been praised and rewarded for her intellectual abilities since childhood, and has devoted substantial energy to developing them in response to that praise, the above words really hit home.

For someone like me, participation in this forum, which is primarily based on exchanges of words and concepts, can easily allow mental analysis and comparison to dominate.

Beneath the words and concepts, a deeper stream of intuitive intelligence is flowing. I am in the process of shifting my awareness to this deeper stream and learning to live within it and function from it.

I'm glad I have waited to read The Dohrman Prophecy. If I had started it back in June when it was released, most likely I would have been caught up in my habitual approach of analysis, comparison and fact-checking, as mentioned above. Now that I am more aware of this tendency and how it limits me, I want to read the book (hopefully) through the more inclusive lens of the heart's intelligence.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:47 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Intellect and ego are useful to spirit and higher self, as are all things of similar potential to that conscious connection.

For example, ego wanting to find a path from the twisted shaping of its inherited position - also very much influenced by 'the stories of the world' - can trust spirit as a sturdy placement overarching the chasm such stories have placed between the worlds - like a bridge.

The intellect Lyricus speak of has to do with the one which is dominated by that ego personality to the degree that it focuses on finding reasons for why such things as 'the higher self' do not exist, and such things as 'the stories of your world' are without merit or any particular usefulness.'

A 'properly prepared ego personality' is accompanied by a useful intellect - one which is perhaps so due to its abilities to peel back the layers of a good yarn and see what might be hidden beneath.

We can understand this through James, that Lyricus use the intellect in a manner which exemplifies this aspect - as James recalls a time when he used the intellect as a means to prove to anyone who would listen, that there was no 'God'...and discovered through this process the realization that he was correct - in terms of 'the stories of our world' regarding 'God' but incorrect in terms of First Source who is effectively hidden behind those stories.

In realizing this, the use of his intellect transformed from being a tool used to prove there is no God, to one which provided stability to the process of aligning with First Source and presenting stories which would help assist the individual seeker in understanding that the purpose of the stories of the world was to keep hidden that which is essential and necessary to uncover - to reveal.

Perhaps we learn to love and trust the *stories of the world because they are told to us by the storytellers we love and trust - and it is not an easy thing to understand that these stories are not really loving or trustworthy, and forgive the ones who told us them, for they did so out of ignorance, fear and a desire to control and direct our path.

*What is behind the mask of a story?

I think you will enjoy the DPBook Ananake...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
the program to transform Russell, you know, the one laid out in the Wmms ... the one the LTO has proven, to accelerate the evolutionary development of Consciousness ... the programs that are activated by specific frequencies embedded in the Wmms, that serve as catalist to new intelligence... designed to be triggered by the Human Instrument......

Thank you.

First and foremost, (at)tempting any individual to "get with the program" laid out by ANY so called proven authority, places that (at)tempting individual firmly in the saviourship model of existence.

Yes, the WMM and LTO provide guidelines; they do not, however, lay out any proven "program".

Consider First Source as The Golden Computer.

The Watcher wrote:
......First Source who is effectively hidden......

I'm revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me.

Russell wrote:
I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me.

http://www.wingmakers.com/myrevelation.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me.

the 'golden' program...

Imaginative Realities
Camelot
Those who need to complain
FSX:

I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me. Not by sanctimonious words, but rather, by redefining our relationship and living in accordance with this new clarity. In so doing you will release what I have long ago stored within you – a fragment of myself, a dagger of light that renders your self-importance a decisive death.

Unknown Symbol
Howdy!

the 'golden' program...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
starduster wrote:
the program to transform Russell, you know, the one laid out in the Wmms ... the one the LTO has proven, to accelerate the evolutionary development of Consciousness ... the programs that are activated by specific frequencies embedded in the Wmms, that serve as catalist to new intelligence... designed to be triggered by the Human Instrument......

[i]Thank you.

First and foremost, (at)tempting any individual to "get with the program" laid out by ANY so called proven authority, places that (at)tempting individual firmly in the saviourship model of existence.

I guess that would put the Wholeness Navigator in the Saviorship model of existence then Russell, because it wasn't ME that invited the members here and keeps inviting them back :wink:
It wasn't me who joined this forum to promote my personal BS
It isn't me who resists the awareness this new intelligence offers - you don't see me asking anyone to "tell me what you believe", I know why I am here, do you?

Yes, the WMM and LTO provide guidelines; they do not, however, lay out any proven "program".
Yes, they most certainly do ...In the RIsing Heart paper, it states that there is a "proven way" - and it is even listed in the website's menue - a step by step "process/program" to enhance one's consciousness. The transformation is the focus of the Wmms, (Philo's 1-4) that an individual can adapt to their own pace and comfort level, that provides "tools" (Music, Paintings, and Poetry) as well as many Guides ... that one may immerse themselves in, and discover their Self .
I have no idea how you missed that ... you thought just showing up makes you a SI - you "heard the call" so that must mean that you are chosen, eh? pre-qualified :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:37 pm 

Ananake wrote:
I'm glad I have waited to read The Dohrman Prophecy. If I had started it back in June when it was released, most likely I would have been caught up in my habitual approach of analysis, comparison and fact-checking, as mentioned above. Now that I am more aware of this tendency and how it limits me, I want to read the book (hopefully) through the more inclusive lens of the heart's intelligence.

Have a great read.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan

Why .....always ...do you promote yourself first.....instead of James......just curious.....i really find it offensive....bothers me.....is it necessary to push youtube manipulations....so hard......would not time be served better....in Chamber 17....to start first.....is necessary....IT start there......that you do not see it.....not my problem.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:32 pm 

That link to my channel is in the signature section, it comes with every post I write. This is not "promoting myself first"...

My channel is (after extensive and serious study on my part) an individual manifestation of the Tributary Zone of the Zodiac, whether you believe it or not. This TZ is the "Circle" spoken of in Chamber 11, and n°.48 of 360 with the 23 Ancient Arrow Chamber paintings on Circle (voice by Mark Hempel) has just been placed:

Ancient Arrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uLQpuj3tkw

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next