WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, without fail, we all have some sort of Belief system by the time we find the Wmms ... which is something that we deny - because we know that if we say we have a belief system that mean immediately that we don't have an open mind .

I don't see the Wmms as a belief system ... I see them as knowledge that frees me from the present day web of belief systems - the truth that sets man free.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
"Love centered" ... the Love that we center our lives around, is not "ours" ... it is placed inside of us

"I wish for you to know, that the love that is inside you - is my own
placed within you when you were born of spirit


"http://wingmakers.com/self.html

This is the Love that we should make the center of our lives - that, which is within us :D

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:34 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
I understand what Darlene means by living a love centered life that has everything to do with behaving as if the 6 Heart Virtues matter. They do very much so as some here will attest too. :wink: :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:35 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, I was just pointing out, that the Love that we should be centered in on, is the Love that comes from First Source , not the cheezy knock-off version of Love that has been commercialized to sell products in the 3D ... not the artificial love you find in "political correctness" ... not the self-centered love you have exclusively for your family members. This love is unconditional, and exists in each of us ... it is this Love, that we seek to focus on in each individuals ... and to make the center of our attention ... It is my understanding that "living a love centered life" is not about "being a nice/good person" but about seeking FS in everyone and appreciating the fact that we are equals because this Love is distributed equally to all life forms - centering our focus in them, not ON them, not being distracted by their "behavior" or superficial trappings but centering our attention on finding that Love within them - because we KNOW, FS can be found, if we are focused on finding IT... if we are living a "heart-centered" life ...

at least that is how I understand this suggestion ...

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:06 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
I think its just a given that living a heart or love centered life always includes practicing the 6 Heart Virtues.And doing it now more than ever.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:03 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, yes, I agree, but we ARE - and always have been practicing the HV's ... as I pointed out before ... every smile is someone's expression of appreciation, every-time we share a bit of personal wisdom, it expresses compassion ... but my point is, that in order for our personal expression of Heart Virtues, have any transformative power, they have to be authentic - it must be a demonstration of - The Art of the Genuine

so if we are going about our day, believing that we are expressing compassion, and it doesn't include new intelligence - it isn't really a Heart Virtue ...
because if our versions (HMS altered) of the Heart Virtues, had any transformative power, the Earth would be experiencing Equality now, because, when you examine how often the individuals expresses what they have been programed to believe is a HV - they ARE being expressed by EVERYONE, 24/7, it would stand to reason that if our version of the HV's was authentic - that we would be living in a Utopian Society because the HVs are really and truly the only things we can express in a social setting - every action or word we use to express ourselves is an attempt (initially) to express a Virtue of the Heart - think about it, everytime you say thank-you you are expressing what you believe is appreciation - but is it really? I don't believe it is, now that I know what appreciation really is I see that what we are expressing is distorted and will not be genuine, without the deeper understanding of this HV (same goes for all of them)

Appreciation: At the subtle levels, this virtue is focused on a specific awareness that
First Source surrounds our fellow beings as a field of consciousness and that this
consciousness unifies us. If we are unified, it follows that we operate as a collective
consciousness at some deeper level, and in this place, we share a common purpose
that is richly textured, supremely vital, and yet mysterious, dynamic and uncertain.
This awareness, or even belief, shifts our focus from the small details of our personal
life to the vision of our purpose as a species.
At a more practical level, appreciation expresses itself in the small gestures of
gratitude that support relationship loyalty and bonding. The deeper levels of
appreciation make the relatively surface level expressions genuine because they
stem from the frequencies of soul instead of the motives of the ego or mind.


... this says to me, that the HI is not capable of expressing genuine appreciation, until it is able to express the Soul's (entity's) consciousness - which is not to say that unless you transform (make your Self whole) that you can not, or are not expressing a form of appreciation ... it is just not genuine nor is it authentic ... much less, trans-formative.

What it amounts to, in its distorted form, is an expression of Ignor-ance of the HVs genuine meaning and purpose ... it is IMO impossible to express a genuine HV, without a Wholeness Perspective:

; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it.

our "accepted" form of expressing the HVs, has been distorted by the HMS's word association program, which works to conceal the authentic frequencies of the HVs, which keep us from transforming our individual and collective state of consciousness ...

we have the ability to change our understanding of the HVs and bring them into alignment with what the LTO is telling us is their authentic meaning ... it is only six words, that we need to grasp the authentic meaning of, to transform the "whole" ... certainly everyone is capable of doing that ... and that is something that we can't practice too much.


I hope that no one takes this personally, because it is just my perspective of how we ignore what the materials are telling us ... even though they defined the HVs in three separate papers, we still use the "fake" ones, and expect them to transform our state of being ... when they haven't for ten thousand lifetimes.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
I think its just a given that living a heart or love centered life always includes practicing the 6 Heart Virtues.And doing it now more than ever.


Something so simple to do ...when so much that has revealed its simplicity has been removed. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:57 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Simplification yes
6HVs = Universe relationship through gratitude + Observance of Source in all things + Nurturance of life = "Love they neighbor as thyself" = Love God = Equality with First Source.

Simple.

Practical.

Enduring.

Undebatable.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
These are what are given in the WMM as The 6 Heart Virtues = Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor and the practice of any combination of these in the context of the situation in which they are being used. The trick is to remember to use them instead of reacting or after reacting, its to make them a way of life in that one can trust their Heart to guide them ,like nothing external can do. We never have to be deceived again. :wink: :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Oh really.....for those 2 words are enough to change you Deb into what.....only First Source knows......what is in our Heart .....is Chamber 17.....just a painting.....or is it alive......the question......a place you go to for Sanctuary......the eyes a portal to.........yes or no ....or ignore .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:59 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the Heart Virtues are not a reaction or a response ... they flow ... from FS , through the HI into MEST naturally. They aren't turned off and on like a faucet (snicker)

in your Merkaba, designed to "jet the stream" (out its points) you direct specific frequency ... we see how our simplest actions can direct that flow ... Picture yourself suspended in Divine Love, in the center of a Merkaba and that you are in the presence of a individual who has blocked that flow, but none the less, still needs it - - - no doubt they are emotionally reactive but you are aware of their circumstances, and able to assist them, by offering some understanding ... in the merkaba visualization, your right leg would be the the conduit for Understanding ... you take a step towards them ... directing that flow of understanding, you offer them a hug - within the arms of forgiveness and humility - or express appreciation to them, with a nod of your head. Within your presence they experience a foundational core of compassion and are aware of the balance Valor allows ... this practice ("letting what comes to you flow through you) can be done physically, but the "message" is received and transmitted spiritually ... unconsciously ... it isn't an empty "response" -it is what the HI was originally designed to do naturally - it is filled with Love- entering MEST through your Presence, without judgment or expectation

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
The trick is to remember to use them instead of reacting or after reacting, its to make them a way of life in that one can trust their Heart to guide them ,like nothing external can do.

the Heart Virtues are not a reaction or a response ... they flow ... from FS , through the HI into MEST naturally. They aren't turned off and on like a faucet

what she said
:lol:

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:44 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
There is no religion higher then the Truth......which like it or not is coming out.....First Source will not be denied......the "trick" is to be open to IT.....and give freely of what has been given to us....for the more we give IT to others......the more IT comes back to us......whom recognizes that we are a fragment of IT .....imbued with IT's capabilities.....which if you think about ....assures us ....eventually . no matter how many "mistakes we make along the way.....success.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 pm 
Offline
Newbie
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:10 pm
Posts: 7
markzorb wrote:
There is no religion higher then the Truth......which like it or not is coming out.....First Source will not be denied......the "trick" is to be open to IT.....and give freely of what has been given to us....for the more we give IT to others......the more IT comes back to us......whom recognizes that we are a fragment of IT .....imbued with IT's capabilities.....which if you think about ....assures us ....eventually . no matter how many "mistakes we make along the way.....success.


If success is inevitable then aren't all the mistakes leading up to that success a necessity? How could they be considered mistakes if they are a necessity to success? Is the ultimate forgiveness to see that no mistake needs to be examined and then "forgiven" but to see it never existed in the first place. Once something is made real can it then be given non-existence later, after it was created, or is non-existence only possible by not creating it in the first place?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
You need to have a conscious contact with your higher-self,or atleased a understanding of something greater than ones self. You need to be conscious to all afairs,whether that be home,work,or even at the local grocery story. Life isnt a illusion,if you drive drunk and harm someone,well, you well have to pay the consquences. Or alease one should take responsiability for their actions. The past isnt stripted clean,nor is one always forgiven,You forgive your self first,their is no garantee for forgiveness by another if you have harmed them,yet,perhaps one shouldnt ask for forgiveness. If doing so would harm them,or even others. Give it time to settle,calm your self,dont react to the negative energy. Their is no back door to heaven,everyone has to come through the front door. Knock on the door and you well answer your own questions. Be conscious in the now,in the moment and you well be able to make the right choises. Sometimes all you have is a moment to make the right choise. You shouldnt look for a goody out of the choice,unless your not being totally honest with your self or others. Your right choices shouldnt be based upon your look good. you should have to be a revolving door with your right choice. It always goes back to how one lets their actions,or choices that werent completly conscious settle end. We all learn things about ourselves when we self reflect, and do our own personal inventory of choices made,that werent completely in a awareness ,coherent.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
You dont close the door on yesterday,your past,it doesnt go away,it isnt forgotten. What changes is how you respond to your past short comings. The past doesnt become non-existant,once you let go,you dont feel the pain, you stop focusing on the negative. What happened yesterday is done and over,what you do tomarrow as a result of the yesterday,its a choice today, and this moment. Sometimes you just need to clean house,in put a New perspective on the person you have become. You learn from your past,and become more informed,be a open mind.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am 
Offline
Newbie
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:10 pm
Posts: 7
zoarastera wrote:
You dont close the door on yesterday,your past,it doesnt go away,it isnt forgotten. What changes is how you respond to your past short comings. The past doesnt become non-existant,once you let go,you dont feel the pain, you stop focusing on the negative. What happened yesterday is done and over,what you do tomarrow as a result of the yesterday,its a choice today, and this moment. Sometimes you just need to clean house,in put a New perspective on the person you have become. You learn from your past,and become more informed,be a open mind.


The "past" is a process happening in the brain now though. It has no meaning apart from the present, the present is the fundamental aspect of the "past". I am saying "past" experiences that cause pain do not need to be carried around in the present. "Punishment" for wrong action is pain but no one hurts someone and believes they feel happy unless they have absolutely no idea what happiness is, that in itself is "punishment". The purpose of pain and "punishment" is correction and then to let it go, not to carry it around forever. Some may not like that idea but it is my current view, if it does not "feel" right to you just ignore it.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:11 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
The point is not what is pain, punishment, suffering, where does it come from, how can we stop experiencing it, and all these questions we naturally seem to ask, but why are we experiencing it? Why are we doing this? What is it in our own very action now? Where is it? Why? We always speak in theories, or any approach that separates us. Exactly that is running the program.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:58 pm 
Offline
Newbie
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:10 pm
Posts: 7
hidelight wrote:
The point is not what is pain, punishment, suffering, where does it come from, how can we stop experiencing it, and all these questions we naturally seem to ask, but why are we experiencing it? Why are we doing this? What is it in our own very action now? Where is it? Why? We always speak in theories, or any approach that separates us. Exactly that is running the program.


My view is we do it because we have no idea of what we are doing. The idea that one can gain pleasure from pain is an unfathomable proposition. I hurt you, which is an act that does not create happiness and on the contrary promotes pain, so you won't hurt me. That is not a logical proposition because I create what I want to avoid in the very action of trying to avoid or stop it.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
I think we have a very good idea of what we are doing. So again, I would say the thing is we don't know why we do it, we give it another reason and lose sight of the true motives because it is not inviting to explore these. And yet, true forgiveness gives us entirely back to ourselves; leaves us in this space where it doesn't matter what is being explored so long as it is indeed being explored. I think we are pleased with only a very little amount of this right energy so we can supper it up, back and forth. But we don't know why we do this. Our main state is division and we want to do as if our main state is harmony, so it is switching the higher self with the lesser self, and in this arena we have many friends who like to contend with us on the same lines.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:37 pm 
Offline
Newbie
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:10 pm
Posts: 7
hidelight wrote:
I think we have a very good idea of what we are doing. So again, I would say the thing is we don't know why we do it, we give it another reason and lose sight of the true motives because it is not inviting to explore these. And yet, true forgiveness gives us entirely back to ourselves; leaves us in this space where it doesn't matter what is being explored so long as it is indeed being explored. I think we are pleased with only a very little amount of this right energy so we can supper it up, back and forth. But we don't know why we do this. Our main state is division and we want to do as if our main state is harmony, so it is switching the higher self with the lesser self, and in this arena we have many friends who like to contend with us on the same lines.


It is not necessarily a metaphysical process that draws similar worldviews together it is because they mesh and opposing world views are discordant, therefore, one lasts and the other quickly falls apart. Codependent relationships are a good example; an independent person will not stay stuck in one but codependents will. Why do people do these things? I would say it is an attempt to reject eternal laws and replace them with what we think we want, but, again, maybe we do not know what we want or what we are doing and maybe that is the driving force behind the need for humility in combination with personal responsibility.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:28 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
It is not necessarily a metaphysical process that draws similar worldviews together it is because they mesh and opposing world views are discordant, therefore, one lasts and the other quickly falls apart. Codependent relationships are a good example; an independent person will not stay stuck in one but codependents will. Why do people do these things? I would say it is an attempt to reject eternal laws and replace them with what we think we want, but, again, maybe we do not know what we want or what we are doing and maybe that is the driving force behind the need for humility in combination with personal responsibility.

Greetings slider123456

It can be observed that humanity is indeed a codependent animation.
It can equally be said that every individual is in an independent situation because we are encased within the habit of our main 5 scenes to which we depend to speak sense into our individual conscious awareness, regarding the reality our senses show us.

Within the framework of individuality and individual consciousness there is opportunity to investigate consciousness at levels which are outside the understanding of those 5 main senses.

Upon investigation I have - as an individual - discovered that individuality is illusion largely the creation of those M5Senses interacting with the conscious individual and reliant upon the same M5Senses also interacting with consciousness coming from within the external hard evidence realm to which the M5Senses are wired, and recieved the bulk of information from, often drowning out the inner consciousness a 'less vital' due to its invisible nature - invisible due to the fact that M5Senses cannot 'pick it up'.

The invisible is in fact the consciousness itself, a thing not often thought about (pun intended) because what is it about consciousness that is measurable and evident by and to the M5Senses?

The M5Senses encircle and aspect of consciousness which creates for the individual a sense of reality and what is real, and anything outside this is not real, not so real, not necessarily real and surplus to any requirement - remains outside the perimeters of the consciousness which the M5Senses encircle.

Thus, consciousness itself is not explored any further than M5Senses permit - there is a no fly zone and the size of this zone is infinite in comparison to the go zone.

Lyricus informs that as a species we are actually ONE Being, yet try explaining that to the M5Senses. No easy ask.

So through that lens of exploration we can understand the individual parts which make up the whole BEING of our specie collective are indeed codependent, EVEN to the evidence of the M5Senses - which is to say - the M5Senses alone can verify this as Science - and the codependency is the aspect which is motivated by something akin to survival but more focused on purpose and understanding that ONE BEING that it is not the surviving but the nurturing of something not unlike Miraculous.

We each are not the sum total of our M5Senses - these are used to make individual claim to 'who we are' WHAT we are is actually the Consciousness which utilizes the M5Senses to experience - in this case - life on a planet in all of its extraordinary variants.

The M5Senses in effect usurp the consciousness we truly are by providing an illusion through M5Senses which 'explains' who we are.

Consciousness itself is without limit - is endless and is the invisible presence and reason for All That Is (seen and unseen etc) and it is the very thing which unites independence - the independence of an individual - with co dependence - the co dependence of the individual parts which together = All That Is - and at this local level we each share, can be understood as the One Being we are as a specie...but not this 'alone'.

M5Senses usurp this consciousness by using just the individual aspect of consciousness and proclaiming this as 'who you are' and it is this identification which thus become frightened of 'who it is not' and the most frightening thing for an individual personality in this situation, is this Consciousness - and that is understandable, and it is also rectifiable.

So the M5Senses seek to control the individual aspect of consciousness and thus do so through tricking that individualized aspect of Consciousness, and in this that individualized aspect of Consciousness is deaf to the deeper voice of this Consciousness, and does not identify itself as being an aspect of this Consciousness.

The funniest aspect to this process is that it actually isn't the M5Senses tricking the individualized consciousness to be walled away from the opportunity of connecting with the vaster reality of itself, so much as it is the Individualized Consciousness itself PERMITTING this to happen - in the sense that in order for it to even be possible to trick Individualized Consciousness, the M5Senses are given the power to do so, and are really only tools, which without consciousness, are redundant anyway.

However, due in large to this Individualized Consciousness dependent on the M5Senses for personal identification, being individually operated through individuals, some Individualized Consciousness have become adept at using this to scan their situations looking for those who are 'not so sure' or 'self doubting' which historically speaking (the past) shows us plainly how such practice unfolds and to eventually uncover why we are codependent, why we are One Being, and why we lost sight of this for a 'while'.

So it is up to each individual to realize that we each - when all is examined honestly - tricked ourselves even quiet innocently - by identifying with the M5Senses so much that we simply under-realized the very thing which allowed any kind of realization to even occur to begin with.

:)





#

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:07 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If I designed you to take you on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I certainly would not construct your entire universe into one vast and intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of my creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential learning. The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated by my will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other species from different universes



My Central Purpose.

Where we are going with this .....forum of exchange ....among us here now sharing this experience .....together....grounding FS in your /our own unique way I see IT ....in Chamber 17.....via the conduit.....Oracle that resides in this Realm.....look in the eyes and see 4......and ...then ..you are there.....here together....as One......really feels good......Being there,,,,,,just Harmonics.....that James is broadcasting,,,,,and We are receiving........via the 24 Chambers.....all at same "time".


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Cat People.....Bird People Wolf People Snake People Bear People Dragon People.Whale Dolphin Shark People too........which One are You...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
living in the now, is the only place where we can make a difference ... the past is easily altered in our minds, and the future is tomorrow, which never come - there is always -tomorrow

now is when we need to express our gratitude, now is when we need to share our findings, now is when we need to let Love flow

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk