WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bread Sandwich.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:41 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The entity model of expression is designed to explore new fields of vibration through biological instruments and transform through this process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a Sovereign Integral.
WingMakers - Philosophy One

One day many years ago I was on a house rooftop looking out across the neighbourhood.
I saw how the fences between the houses took up a lot of room.
Through the eye of my imagination I began to picture a different scene, based upon the fact of what I was seeing in the reality and incorporating how things might be with a few tweaks of human understanding and subsequent shifts neighbourly behaviour.

What I began to see, was not beyond the scope of possibility. However, it would require a substantial shift in the way people think.

How people think and why they think what they think became my next study.

I realised while sitting on that rooftop overlooking the landscape, that human beings lived in a sort of ‘prison’ and that each property was a ‘cell’ and the cells were divided by walls.

I imagined what it would look like if the walls were removed. The space would open up and could be landscaped.
Paths could be added and there could be a communal washhouse and cookhouse and an area where people could gather to eat together.

The whole area could be lit at night and effectively a no road traffic zone. A parking area could be allocated and there could be a playground and garden.

Around the parameter of this block, the fences could remain – a protective barrier from the road traffic.

By removing the walls between individual family cells and fencing the parameter of block, I was making it less jail-like and beautifying it.

Years later while hitchhiking around the country I began to extend this idea in my imagination as to ‘what it could be like’ for the whole world to live in the movement of its being, rather than be tied down to the system which compelled us to live in a static -like environment, and the obvious stress it was causing.

Why do I think that static environment is causing stress?

It is because everything in nature moves. That which moves in contrary tends to consume itself quickly or become stagnant.

Human beings are in one sense tied or anchored to their particular environments while moving quickly and this leads to stress.

It might be argued that humans have always lived in stress … that this is a good thing overall because it compels us to be inventive and less complacent.
Perhaps this seems truthful, but we do not know for sure – we only know what has been recorded through documentation and through word of mouth.

The stress I refer to is that which contributes to social stress – a collective stress which affects a large number of individuals within communities.

The other thing I understand is that the kind of vision I am thinking of, is something that humans have never before attempted – certainly not en mass – worldwide – and so it is impossible to determine how people would behave together in such alternate environs as I was imagining, but from the perspective of being human myself and the understanding that the central aspect of this vision had to do with the provision of the basics – food clothing and shelter and health – would be freely available simply because being human entitled one to this as a matter of factual right.

Ah but how?

How would food be freely available, and shelter and clothing and health? These were things which needed to be nurtured and things made by human hands.

Thus I needed to dive deeper to explore the possibility of such a vision actually being able to be made manifest on the face of the whole planet, and find coherent viable answers to the very obvious, pertinent questions.

I would be a good idea now to note down some of the ideas I developed, from that one day sitting upon a rooftop.
~
So I have outlined the cell block. Should I be using penitentiary language? I will stick with that for now in an effort to make a point that – in comparison to my vision of community, we do indeed at this time and place in space, live more like prisoners than free beings.

So the ‘block’ I have given some hints at.
There are communal ‘houses’ as well as private ones. There is landscape and garden and playgrounds and openness and safety.

So in the world of suburbia we each have a fenced in property. We each have a lawn mower, a garden, a washing machine, dryers, and dishwashers and other white ware.

We purchase these items at shops which we operate and sell things to one another.

Everything we all do separately together, we could – united - do together.
Everything we build the food we grow, the roads we lay – everything – we ourselves make, from the resources of the whole planet.
We do not wave a magic wand and produce anything out of thin air. We make it happen by utilizing what is available – what the planet provides us with to do this.

Look at what we have built. We have built ourselves a prison!

We are like the ones who needed an island where we could be sent to sort it out or not. You know that island. It is the one where we say “send the criminals to some island and let them sort it out for themselves.”

That is humorous and sad at the same time.

What caused us to go this way, and think as we do?

Those with the more comfortable cells, living in relative luxury, they have no need of my vision; they are fine just the way things are.

Perhaps this might be seen so, but I think they could be a lot better off at least having a look at my plan. They may come around to understanding their reality as I understand it and think again.

It might be that something traumatic on a mass social level would be required to help shift the thinking of what I see as ‘the middle men’ (not to forget what is behind every great man) but there might be a way of being more prepared should events of that nature surface - prepared in ways which reflect security in social unity rather than in individuality/family groups.

In some ways this immediately implies communism. My understanding of communism is limited, and does not include the historic versions of such countries as Russia and China who were not really communist at all but rather the extreme version of capitalism…where capitalism will go if it wasn’t for the vote of those who have relative freedom and certain opinion being voiced through their various clubs, cultures, political and religious beliefs.

Fortunately we live in a prison which is fairly humane – this ‘free-world’ which also offers the real chance of making the kind of changes I am thinking about.

So how does everyone automatically have the right to these basics without cost?

Food.

Clothing.

Shelter.

Health.

As mentioned, these things cost money and we all understand that this is the way of it because we are educated to understand things this way.

Q: If everyone had these things for free, why would they want to do anything?

I think this is an important thing. Remember, we all actually either directly or indirectly help to produce these things and receive all the material from the resource of the very planet we live on.

This planet has abundance.

We produce because we understand that we have to do something in order for us to remain healthy and surviving and experiencing life on Earth.

This is natural. This is how it is done.

I understand that the human being is always ‘doing something’ and some are doing this ‘something’, simply because they have to. They might not enjoy doing whatever job they are employed to do, but they do it because they need the money to pay for the food, the clothing the shelter and the health.

If these things were provided for already, then the individual would be freer to explore their options as far as what they wished to do with their time and they would be able to contribute to the different aspects of these essential provisions.

They would be free to learn different skills rather than focus upon one main skill and use this one main skill to earn money, as in this present system.

So the principle shifts from “You must earn your right to life” to – “Everyone’s right to life is provided – you must contribute to this understanding your own life energy to help this process”.

This principle shift is only a slight shift – because, as is already known, we each are already contributing our life energy to help this process, but from the first point of having to earn the provisions, rather than from the point of having the provision already taken care of.

More to follow…questions, insights and contributions to this topic welcomed.

Post subject: Re: Bread Sandwich.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 am 

Well, this is exactly the vision I have. It seems so obvious and do-able. Everyone is entitled to enough food, clothing, shelter and medical care to meet basic needs. There are enough resources on earth to make this so, assuming we can agree to voluntarily limit reproduction and not over-consume. Aye, there's the rub!

Greed gets in the way. I'm quite happy with a bowl of oatmeal, a banana and some soy milk, but my father for example wants a three-egg omelette, two sausages, coffee with cream and sugar, a glass of orange juice, a bowl of fresh strawberries, and a muffin with butter and jam for breakfast every day. I am never sick; my father has lifelong digestive and cardiac problems which require expensive medicines and surgeries.

Meanwhile X number of children die of starvation and preventable diseases every day.

Until consciousness changes, these kinds of imbalances won't be addressed with behavioral intelligence by our species.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:30 am 

Hello Watcher, I very much relate to those visions having also had same, coupled with the difficulty of trying to imagine outside the conventional paradigms of communes/communist living. I would dwell at great lengths imagining how it may work, even to the point of idealistic ignorance dreaming of winning lotto, buying a large division of land and setting up a dream “community”. But these visions were already out there, some successful, some not so; though none came close to being globally recognized. So what is the missing link?

What is the ingredient needed whereby sovereignty could be predominant and embraced from a global perspective. I hate gardening but love to cook, so a gardener and I could be able to symbiotically work in harmony. A builder and a musician could also symbiotically work in harmony, one builds whilst the other creates and provides entertainment during labor time or at rest. A tech genius could work well symbiotically with a games creator, visual lighting inventor, etc. Scientists could work well symbiotically with adventurous thrill seekers/sports people wishing to explore and expand the boundaries of physical capabilities, and so on. But how could the mind-set overcome the common place reactions of measuring contribution according to a scale, that is of course, founded on our monetary system, resulting in the common place attitude that says they are not putting in enough coz they get to make up songs all day and play them whereas the other guy is laboring with blood, sweat and tears to erect buildings? How could cohesive balance occur with everyone having the choice to contribute according to what their personality/skills/desire set was and it being accepted as equal in contribution to another? How do we get to the opportunity for everyone to choose what they like to do? A common resistance to this idea that I have experienced with mainstream individuals is the instantaneous base reaction that everybody would sit around doing nothing all day, there would be chaos, etc etc, the thought is then blocked for they consider the possibility pointless to even consider, let alone imagine. However, when expanding that thought process, even a little bit further, it can be recognized that even when on holiday a lot of people tend to “get bored” and want to do something after a few days rest.
And then ouch, ouch, ouch, brain hurts, failing at being able to change the world into a better place, so have to let it go and keep flowing.

Years later, much personal development and gathering of experience, and here we are. So, like many, I too truly believe the ideologies of transformation in these materials, and the “new” mind-set, the “new” HMS hierarchy that is emerging, is providing the missing link to cohesive creative individual expression manifesting into harmonious global living reflective of the dreams. Cutting edge at the moment of course, but so very exciting, not only to be a contributing part of it, but to witness the amazing synergy of “new” ideas/systems pop up here, there and everywhere - like fireworks being slowly released in a cumulative pattern, dazzling enough to inspire individuals just to stop what they are doing for a moment and look at the brilliance; and as it gathers momentum the spectacular light show just keeps getting brighter and brighter.

Source Intelligence is the factor of integrity and alignment, which ensures that the hierarchy is serving its purpose within the Primal Blueprint. Source Intelligence is, in effect, the "scientist" who oversees the Grand Experiment and establishes the criteria, selects the variables, monitors the results, and evaluates the alternative outcomes in the laboratory of time and space.

How can the hierarchy act in the role of an interpretive center of truth without manipulating entities, and thus, obscuring their free will? The Grand Experiment was designed with free will as its primary method of obtaining authentic information that can be used to expand Source Reality to all dimensions of existence.

In other words, Source Reality will be extended into time-space universes, and all life forms therein will experience this extension through a new hierarchical structure that is completely aligned with Source Intelligence.
Excerpts from Philosophy Chamber 2

As we tend to reach for the knowledge of God in our spiritual development before knowing self, similarly ideologies tend to mimic this pattern, when we reach to change the world before changing our personal domain. I am very grateful that on my journey I too have been able to not only experience but to dramatically increase sustainability of a cohesive partnership within; thus providing the benefit of being able to consciously participate in many domains by recognizing, trusting, working with and allowing the multitudinous skill set within to expand its capabilities.

This has now enabled me to continue with my personal interests of working and development with the energy systems of physical manifestation; for this area resonates with me in my lifelong purposeful desire to continually develop practical knowledge/skills for “walking-the-talk” in my personal domain. When we evolve past the magic/miracle search we recognize, of course, that all along we were/are the magic/miracle waiting patiently for ourselves to truly believe this, so that we can begin to demonstrate more and more within our physical realm.

Working through the human instrument, the entity is able to collect and store energy within the human instrument and re-direct its purpose or application. The transmutation of energy can occur on either the personal or universal levels of expression. That is, within the sovereign reality of an individual, energy can be transmuted to conform to a vision of personal welfare, or aligned with a vision of universal welfare and goodwill.

By cultivating beliefs that expand and transform energy, the human instrument is able to engage energy systems that are nurturing to life in all its myriad forms. When beliefs are clearly defined as preferred states of being, the energy system is engaged in nowness – not in some future time. Now. The energy system becomes inseparable from the human instrument and woven into its spirit like a thread of light. Clarity of belief is essential to engaging the energy system of the belief, and allowing the nurturance of life to prevail in all activities.

Thus, as the individual awakens to their creative power to transmute energy and enhance it with the clear intent of gentle support, they become transmitters of Source Reality and architects of the synthesis model of existence.
Excerpt from Philosophy Chamber 1

Thanks for inviting this exploration Watcher, as it is encouraging and inspiring on a deep personal level for me and I look forward to forthcoming contributions.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Greetings Ananake and Tolsap (and Everyone…)

Thank you for your replies. In reading them I have been thinking that it might be the beat thing to describe the model of my vision/imagination as it is in its ‘completed’ stage and then we can work back through it – in a reverse engineering manner to examine the methods used to get to this completion.

And the hurdle/walls which are the most likely to get over/dismantle during this process:

There are enough resources on earth to make this so, assuming we can agree to voluntarily limit reproduction and not over-consume. Aye, there's the rub!

Greed gets in the way.

Meanwhile X number of children die of starvation and preventable diseases every day.

Until consciousness changes, these kinds of imbalances won't be addressed with behavioral intelligence by our species.

How could cohesive balance occur with everyone having the choice to contribute according to what their personality/skills/desire set was and it being accepted as equal in contribution to another?

idealistic ignorance

What is the ingredient needed whereby sovereignty could be predominant and embraced from a global perspective.

How could cohesive balance occur with everyone having the choice to contribute according to what their personality/skills/desire set was and it being accepted as equal in contribution to another?

And then ouch, ouch, ouch, brain hurts, failing at being able to change the world into a better place, so have to let it go and keep flowing.

As we tend to reach for the knowledge of God in our spiritual development before knowing self, similarly ideologies tend to mimic this pattern, when we reach to change the world before changing our personal domain.

When we evolve past the magic/miracle search we recognize, of course, that all along we were/are the magic/miracle waiting patiently for ourselves to truly believe this, so that we can begin to demonstrate more and more within our physical realm.

These are pertinent. Something of the walls in the way of each other, and also something of the creative synergy we are involved with.

Perhaps – like a living document, this then can continue to be explored and expanded upon.
An aspect of my human experience argues “Why Bother?”, when simply looking at the enormousness and variety of human drama amid the construction of which humans are creating with Materials, Personal Energy, Environment and Movement.

This is a surface aspect of my human experience. It is one which I recognise is the voice of individuality which, while extremely able to point out the worlds woes and imagine how it could all be put ‘right’, is equally frustrated by its lack of personal power to ‘make it so’.

The deeper layers to Self – it is here that I can access the information from the pool of collective consciousness unrestrained by the distraction of Human Drama.
In this place we are all gathered as One Being and the information available in this place is not something thrown from idealism.

It is something nurtured from experience – collective experience to which we altogether share a ‘part’.

Equally.

I find the most qualitative way in which to hear that collective voice is when I observe in my moments the voice of the Human Drama, and steer a course through the illusions of which that noise manifests. It seems that this understanding is becoming first nature and I am able to see through the noise of Human Drama and into the Heart of the Specie Collective.

From this vantage I receive – still as an individual – instruction regarding the Potential of the Human specie devoid of the walls.

It is to this Potential that my focus is aligned.

This Potential then, is not something wrought from idealism. The Potential needs to remain as matter of fact as the Collective Potential.
~
So then…In my hitchhiking I was moving and changing my situation almost daily. At the time I was not using money at all which allowed me a living insight into an intelligent response to my situation – a needful situation which required food, clothing shelter and health, to which I had removed for myself the monetary means to provide these items of survival.

I simply moved. The rest was taken care of and in every instance through the direct action of other human beings.

I was a character in a story unfolding to which I had allowed ‘whatever’ it was a partnership in the direction I moved and with clarity and coherence this movement unfolded as the daily pages of this story opened and revealed their ability to providence me as the main character, in relation to ‘whatever’ was – quiet obviously – responding and ‘making it so’.

For me as that character it was obvious I was in partnership with intelligence beyond my individual senses to see, hear, taste, touch or feel yet still able to reveal itself within my experience.

Communion.

~

Individual Human Beings will not be able to see the collective potential through their own involvement with the present system, which is a product of that very thing – the inability to see the Collective Human Potential.

However, they can have access to that information through those who do see the Collective Human Potential and can map it into a coherent and workable alternative requiring very little ‘change’ in the actual structure of the present system – a simple ‘click’ of degree.

To add to the living document – to make the document available for anyone to copy and distribute as information which shows the actual potential, devoid of idealism.

So then, in my travels I envisioned how Humans are designed to explore, adventure, and move with their environment.

Like ‘Cosmic Gypsies’ – so in this potential world imagined, I saw how the cities were dismantled and how Communities were spread out – they were smaller and the infrastructure was self sufficient, and within walking distance to each other.

Property was not owned by anyone.

Now in this world, I could get into a vehicle and drive it to another destination. Upon finding a community which I liked the situation, I would ‘Google’ as to any vacancies which were available and see what the community might require from the skills that I have.

Should there be a ‘vacancy’, I would offer my service and be shown a shelter where I could stay. (or there may be a number of options available).

Now let’s say the community wanted a carpenter to help maintain shelters and I had those skills. I would stay with that community and contribute. I would be provided food etc and might stay 6 months before deciding I wanted to move on.

I might move on for a long time, or even to another country. I might decide that I want to learn some basic skills in plumbing. I would seek out someone who could teach me this (just as – while I was doing carpentry I was teaching someone the things I knew) and that while I learned this skill, I stay in that location, or even decide that I am not suited to plumbing and become interested in horticulture, and so change my focus or move on to find a position where this is offered.

In this way the entire human population is moving around the entire planet – on a perpetual working holiday.

Also in moving we may carry with us the produce of one community to distribute to others.

In this way we are not attached to any particular ‘family’ or culture or religion or politics.

We are not attached to property, including offspring.

The responsibility of offspring is a community thing. A child is born and nurtured and is ‘parented’ by the community – in a transparent manner. No one alone or as a couple, is responsible for the wellbeing of a child, nor owns the rights to that child simply because they co-created the child through the natural act of breeding.

We are not attached to property, including partners. We are free to couple and decouple – remain together through the journey or separate and carry the memory of the other in fondness, even to never see them in the physical ever again, or to one day cross paths and celebrate with the story of the journey – from parting to reconnecting.

~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:19 am 

This is very interesting William and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your 'musings' and experience here. I cannot contribute anything so eloquent but as I read the posts here I am resonating with what is being communicated by all. I feel that to simply 'know' without a doubt that a 'new reality' where we take care of each other unconditionally and in peace is unfolding right now, makes a difference and propels the manifestation of 'it's' existence. I am feeling that there might be 'something in the middle' that separates giving of service or commodity from receiving such. I would hope to see a joy in giving that does not require 'receipt'.... where receiving is based upon 'need'.

I have been searching for a book that I read many, many years ago, that spoke about an indiginous people that were very peaceful and worked together seamlessly. The author of this book lived with these people for a period of time and thus the book. These people understood the joy that one feels to 'work' and 'give' and when someone within their community did not participate by working or giving, it was understood that they did not yet see the joy and fulfillment it would bring them. Those that understood this, which were the vast majority of the community, knew that this understanding would come eventually. A great study and I wish I could find it!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm 

Karen, I read that book, or something like it, and I can't remember it either! But I really liked it because the culture allowed for non-participation, as well as for the participatory desire to arise naturally within each individual.

The novel "Island" by Aldous Huxley explores a utopian vision along these lines.

Here is an inspiring article on the aboriginal work ethic:

Quote:
No matter where an Aboriginal population dwells, whether it be tundra, desert, or tropics, their members spend an average of but two hours each day gaining their material needs. The methodology, because it is personal, purposeful, and low-tech, is fulfilling and connected. So there’s little reason for the concept of involvement to evolve into the concept of work, much less basing a lifestyle ethic upon it.

This lack of reason is the primary reason Native People ever dwell in communion with the Circle of Life, and why, to this day, many under the influence of Civilization still resist tarnish. They are accustomed to providing for their needs, period. There is no demand or incentive for over-production. In fact, the surplus that would result, if some Native were to come up with the silly notion to do such, would be sanctioned. In a Native living situation, surplus gives so little benefit and adds such a burden in terms of storage and protection needs that the individual who comes up with such a foolish notion soon discards it and holds something akin to a Giveaway to dispose of the glut.

In this way she gains what is true wealth for a Native -- the respect and esteem of her peers. Now she again has the time and energy to partake in the genuine richness of Native lifeway, which is qualitative. It is the family, social, personal, and spiritual life gifted by the great amount of time and energy available every day beyond those two sustenance hours. This is the basis of the level of personal skill, awareness, spiritual attunement that nearly all of us are envious of, and nearly everyone who ascribes to the work ethic wishes they had time for....

....How can we, who seem to be so far away from living that awareness, embrace it? If we were to ask a native for advice, his likely reply would simply be something like, “Just dwell in harmony with the heart of life.” http://tinyurl.com/3jcw2jc

William, I like the Gypsy or Nomadic aspect of your vision...but having done my fair share of traveling, I am at the point where I welcome roots and a nest to come home to. I'm sure this need could be met too.

I have often thought there should be some sort of personal pod-like vehicle that would move people around locally...it would not require fossil fuels and would operate on some sort of anti-gravity principle that is not yet invented, but I'm sure it's within the realm of possibility. It would be dispatched on demand through a central computer system. It would be navigated and routed by a GPS system. Collisions and traffic jams would be avoided. It would interface with larger transport systems designed for moving groups of people longer distances by air, land or sea.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Thank you both for your comments Karen and Ananake. In relation to spiritual and practical this subject is near and dear to my heart and features prominently in motivating my vision of 3D experience.

It seems obvious to me that humanity had to go down the path it has, and that much has been achieved through the necessity of this happening.

On speaking of cultures of indigenous which have their ways and means, these are relevant but one best not forget that culture is a powerful voice and in many ways is established through hierarchy and thus there are ‘Middles’ that layer which rules and defines the provincial.

As with all things, if we can gather together the things within culture, religion, politics, science and industry which have the obvious shared benefit to sustaining the human population in the manner we are focusing upon in this thread, we can allow the rest to drop away.

The middles need to have redefined directives which enable them to continue in their ‘positions’ empowered by a new vision which will see the eventual transformation of the collective human culture and will eventually lead to the non requirement of middles, having ‘done their job’ as it were.

As is the proclaimed identity of the middles, they are their ‘for the people’ – at least as far as democracy is concerned. This ‘notion’ can be utilized by the voters toward establishing something more in line with the reality of equality and well being for one and all – so there need be a distinct and obvious move away from the ‘normal’ and thus some kind of plan which helps bridge the present model with this one.

Ananake – putting down roots is an option. No one is forced to move around at all…the idea of a sustainable healthy way of moving around – indeed – of using modern technology – is something almost inexhaustible through the inventiveness of humankind.

The thing is to find ways in which humans can be encouraged to contribute, to be motivated without the shiny sparkly attraction of $Gold$ - and I think that simply not having to work for the basics is the key and that we live in a time where this is more possible to actually achieve than any time in history.

Remove the pressure of having to survive, contribute to these real needs within our own neighbourhoods (charity begins at home) fix up our own backyards and then attend to the needs of those who are not in such a favourable position as ‘the free world’ and help them to build their place and incorporate it into our place.

Let the ‘free world’ which have united, actually build a Free World helping all involved to become that state.
Build on this. Give from our plenty.
How will those who do so now, then be able to call such a thing ‘the work of the devil’…?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:11 pm 

You will never change anything whatsoever by changing the society in any way whatsoever, it is the individual that must change. Whether you live all in physical abundance and social peace or it is clear havoc in the world, that has no different meaning. No-one who doesn't understand this can understand the significance of transformation. This is the birth of a new world, and no matter how bravely you consider the outer, it doesn't matter, something new is coming out to the surface and you are not prepared.

Quote:
The global economy will respond positively to the Animus technology transfers, propaganda, and political manipulations, but there will be pockets of unrest, and strong resistance will bubble to the surface even in the first year of their introduction. As this resistance becomes increasingly vocal and violent it will ultimately reveal the true intentions of the Animus: control the planet Earth and its genetic repository.

With these seven sites and the artifacts therein, we, the Central Race, have provided your species with a sensory data stream that will catalyze members of your population to mutate. This mutation is extremely subtle, but it will awaken select members to their purpose, which is to discover the Wholeness Navigator—that fragment of First Source that is stored within each of you. With this discovery, you will have clear access to our protection and assistance as a species, not simply as individuals.

All of this that we have disclosed in this communiqué is scheduled to occur over the next 75 years. This is nothing short of a revolution. It requires of you to act as a revolutionary. Your eyes alone will read these words. Remember them well. You are thus commissioned.

Ancient Arrow Book

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
You will never change anything whatsoever by changing the society in any way whatsoever, it is the individual that must change. Whether you live all in physical abundance and social peace or it is clear havoc in the world, that has no different meaning. No-one who doesn't understand this can understand the significance of transformation. This is the birth of a new world, and no matter how bravely you consider the outer, it doesn't matter, something new is coming out to the surface and you are not prepared.

I would recommend for you to listen to the second interview with Mark and James, and to consider the wisdom therein which speaks of physical changes to do with 'the world' and certainly I agree that it is not about 'changing the society' - yes the individual must change, and in this they will naturally gravitate to their mission and to their assistance with 'changing the society' - by their individual transformation.
There is more sense and compassion in accentuating that which is expressed through spiritual connection (no matter how tiny you see it in another) than to offer that other an opinion which expresses itself as a bucket of water to a small growing fire.

I will shine my light in my local universe, which includes this forum, and will turn your water expressions into petrol.

:)

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 am 

I agree the society must change. What could be more obvious? But this is the society. It is never anything out there. Dr. Neruda, you will see, never implies what should happen... in any way whatsoever. There's only the soft suggestion that if you don't like things as they are, then bring it out so humanity knows about it. There is no way-showing as there is no truth-telling for one who truly understands. Try to understand. And please do yourself first that which you would preach out to others, but I know you're doing fine so - thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:59 am 
Posting Freak

How we "bring it out" is what is understood...or not. The mirror the world provides is useful to see what we are doing in it. Trying to improve the projection is 'outside-in' and changes nothing but the image and the prison remains our playground....'Inside-out' uses the projection to dismantle the barriers to love's expression we have built, observing the walls of the prison while dismantling them brick by brick. If we want to see a change, then we have to change our method of co-creation, change what we nurture inside....and what we project outside. There is a choice before us every moment of what we will feed...the dishonesty of the HMS or the truth of the SI. We each free ourselves from the prison. We each support all life by living the principles of the SI and transmitting its truth through the example of our own behavior.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

That which is within will find itself expressing outwardly. It is my intention to allow this process its opportunity and again I would encourage you both to listen to the interaction between Mark and James - you will hear Marks questions and James clarity and expression of transforming the (so called) 'outside' through the inner changes. There is little point in merely hiding 'within' - the extent of the transformation within ones self, the connection with 'higher self' the opening of the heart as a portal to the collective...3D was not MEANT to be a prison, it was created as one through the ignorance of humanity regarding it's Source.

Separating 'inside/outside' to the extremes that it is either one of the other, is not the practice to adopt, nor something one needs to preach.
If you have no thing to contribute toward this topic, leave it be.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2179

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:00 pm 

I too resonate with the visions/feelings shared here for a changed world and I too see this time as being the birthing of a new world; but I am not prepared to live in a new world that is birthed from a synthetic/cloned embryo, so to speak. I believe it is our responsibility to first and foremost continually and diligently evolve our sovereign transformations but in doing so to continue to feel deeply, dream deeply, reflect deeply about a unified global equality of resources and rights - thus we are individually contributing/planting seeds/co-creating a new organic embryo.

I believe it is also important though with our imaginations/ideals/dreams to not hold too fast to the details so much, as to the essence, for as we know, the more we anchor ourselves into the now, the more our actions and behaviors meet with the unexpected and wondrous unforeseen opportunities that present themselves; for then we are not projecting expectations imagined solely from past experience.

I personally find that the approach of considering this topic has a beneficial affect toward daily practical applications in my local universe. I find the greatest challenge is in having to participate in our societies structures when every fibre of my being repels the idea of the structures, let alone having to move within them. But this does of course provide a continual daily catalyst to continue to persistently strive toward my unlimited potential and actions that reflect this, for at the end of every day we do have the glory of choice - and if we don’t like what we are doing we can always find a way to change it and do something else - again and again and again.

These continual changes and daily decisions are, I believe, the growth of the embryo. And sometimes we can be overwhelmed by the macro picture and not pay attention to the small and large contributions we make in our everyday lives toward a global sovereignty. I would like to share one experience whereby I made a decision, held fast to it in the face of adversity, and was delighted with a rewarding experience at the eleventh hour. It is, I apologize, off the topic of resource distribution, however, as it came to mind I decided to share it, for it is relevant from a societal perspective of how change can be orchestrated by holding true to ourselves in our daily decisions.

When I was a child I was subjected to several accounts of sexual abuse. Twenty years later I decided the demons inside needed to be dealt with and I went through the process of internally healing - needless to say a difficult but also successful time of personal development and growth. After my healing I made the decision to report the offender with the intention of supporting others who may come forth; for I was well aware that I was not the only one. The offender was arrested and two years later a court date was set. In preparation for the hearing I sat in on another hearing, similar to my own, so that I was aware of the procedures I would be exposed to within the Supreme Court.

To my horror, whilst the abused person, who was highly traumatized and emotional, was recalling and having to graphically relay the incidents of abuse, one of the jurors fell asleep. I also learnt that although the perpetrator had been convicted twice before those convictions were not allowed to be revealed during this trial. The whole deal was in my eyes a circus and one which would have no benefit for me as it could never be used in support of another trial.

I found out who the lawyer was that had been assigned to my case, explained my reasons for not wishing to go any further and advised that I wished to cancel the case from this day forth. The lawyer abruptly replied, “You can’t just cancel your case. You don’t have the power to do that. In seven days you will appear in court or you will be arrested.” I said, “Excuse me, what is going on here. I thought you guys were here to help and support victims, but it’s okay now because the help I needed can’t be achieved so I don’t wish to waste my time or yours. Now all of a sudden I am a victim and you are going to arrest me?” The lawyer quite savagely replied, “You will be in court or you will be arrested and brought into court to appear”. I replied that I wasn’t going in on the day and so an appointment was made for me to go into the Supreme Court lawyer’s office a few days later to discuss the matter further. Needless to say my family were very unsettled over this matter and made every attempt to try to get me to change my mind and of course I went through a myriad of emotions over the prospect of being arrested. No matter how I looked at it though I just could not go ahead with this, for if I did, it felt as if I was giving away my power by not being sovereign to myself.

When I arrived at the office a couple of days later there was another lawyer assigned to my case. I explained to him that I wasn’t interested anymore as there was simply no point from my perspective and I begged him just to cancel the file and file it, how hard could that be. This gentleman was very nice and actually very understanding of my decision, however he reiterated that as much as he would like to put a cancelled stamp on the file in front of him, his hands were tied. It was the law and if I did not appear I would be arrested and brought into the court room. As I was walking out of his office with thoughts of my impending arrest slowly beginning to emerge, I was hit with a flash of inspiration, (gotta love that divine intervention), and I turned and said “Okay fair enough, but I will tell you again that in three days I am not going to want to spend my day in the courtroom and therefore I will not be there. So you can have the police come to my house and physically arrest me and you can have them physically place me on the stand, but there is one thing that you do not have power over and that is what comes out of my mouth. On that day I don’t know what I will feel like doing. Maybe I will feel like singing, or perhaps reciting poetry, and I can guarantee you that it will not be me that looks like a fool . . . it will be you for putting me there. Have a nice day.”

The day before the hearing I received a phone call from the lawyer, who firmly stated, “Before I go any further I wish to advise that this has never before happened and that this just does not happen in the Supreme Court, however your case has been cancelled. Just remember that this just does not happen”. I simply replied, “It just did”.

Although this is only one of many experiences and is relatively insignificant in the grand scheme of things I do believe it is important to ne’er forget the worth in our daily lives; the worth of all our sovereign moments/experiences/thoughts/actions that are collectively knitting together and providing the journey that will lead to a historical climax that will one day be recorded in history. And just thinking about it, if we pondered over unraveling just one individual’s collection of moments/experiences/actions it would soon become illuminated and recognized as being of such a grand quota, much like the awesome scale of how all the blood vessels in a human body if unraveled and joined together would wrap around the globe twice; then add all the sovereign moments/experiences/actions of all individuals on the globe and we have something amazing to reflect on and celebrate daily, as opposed to the repetitive fear based reflections we are invited to ponder daily which can at times cause a heart full of good intention to sit for extended periods on the fence.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

I am only restating that the Kingdom of heaven is within.....it is revealed within and then expressed without...This is a revolution within our own mind system of bondage; the suppression of the SI is happening within our own belief systems of separation and limitation...You can lash out at others and the world....but the medicine, the remedy to what ails us...comes from within.

Speak a new language
so that the world
will be a new world.
Rumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm 

If it is so difficult to grasp for you or anyone else one this forum or anyone in the world what freedom means, what source equality means, then how can you expect to foresee what should happen in any given situation? When even another human being that is your closest friend, tell me what you want, but is fundamentally unpredictable in the broadest and deepest sense, then what visions of another world will help us if they are not the universe that is within? What is this universe, I hear ask. Nobody can tell you anything about it than it is already there but yet largely unseen to you, or you would not seek explanations or routes of transformation or whatever, to heal the world. This understanding is only the very first most simple thing. Then you have still to go within, after you have realized what it means to look within. The scope... Because this is still a discussion, I know where we stand.

Hakomi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Seed – I don’t know why you get the impression that this thread is ‘lashing out’ at the world. Can you elaborate why you think having a coherent visualisation of human specie future and a plan which recognises at the very least, the potential for humans to proceed to that future?

For me, this thread does ‘speak a new language’ as your Rumi quote suggests, as it bypasses the common world view which seems to at the very least strongly imply that we are only capable as that specie, to create a monster of doom and gloom as our future reality.

That is like unto ‘the old language’.

James speaks to Mark...
...about how language is a creation of human trade and commerce impulse, yet it does not have to be used this way, in financial and other ownership terminologies – it can be used to express love centred visualization.

I am not disputing the importance of where this transformation is sourced; I am saying that I am not interested in a language which implies there is no requirement and responsibility from the individual to bring that which is within, out into their local universe.

It matters not hidelight, how simple or how vast the scope of the individual is, or to what degree by your standard that the individual understands the action of ‘going within’ – the important thing is what COMES OUT from that proclamation, and what of coming out from you to me in regard to this topic is not aligned.
I will thus continue to direct you to the James/Mark interview on this subject – this is where I am in the process, and while you practice telling me it is not where I ought to be, I reserve the right to proceed at my own pace, and allow the alignment of the two worlds (in and out) to combine at their own pace.

24:18
Now, the relevance of this is that mythological stories are like these seeds, they retain their potency because they are not trying to be explanatory, but rather meaningful. Everything in today’s culture tends to gravitate around explaining what this information means in terms of usefulness, but in the case of the WingMakers they are more interested in activating people who are prepared to become sovereign entities, and then to apply this empowerment to their local universe and transform it.
    JAMES’ INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS
- John and Darlene Berges

DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPTS OF APRIL 2008 INTERVIEWS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 pm 

I'm never implying anyone is wrong or at the wrong place, but again you're saying that of me. Look at this simple fact. Allow yourself to check it out. Communicate. Nothing is wrong. Nothing is not aligned to the Sovereign Integrals themselves. The moment you bring in yourself into your equation, it is not the Integral we speak. This is victimhood, power games, etc. etc. We live in words. But the reality is simple and ever deeper to go into, but you don't like this and prefer to tackle something else which is not you. And it is not wrong, this is simply what you do.

Last edited by hidelight on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 pm 

Thank you Ananake.... great article! I love the paragraph after what you quoted also....

“Easier said than done,” you say? Actually it is easier done than said, because it is our natural way of being. We have to go through unbelievable contortions of reality and suppression of spirit in order to conform to our culture’s work ethic. The cost is so high it is almost incomprehensible – billions of lost and lonely people blindly destroying the Mother-Planet that gives them life. All because we have chosen work over play.

There is a big playground waiting for us; it is called life. I’ll see you there."

I am inspired to learn of real communities that are relatively untouched by the HMS construct or so it seems to me. It is being done now. Their picture may not be what mine 'will be' but that is not the point I believe.

I understand that it begins 'within'. What we believe is possible and 'envision' is very powerful....

"Working through the human instrument, the entity is able to collect and store energy within the human instrument and re-direct its purpose or application. The transmutation of energy can occur on either the personal or universal levels of expression. That is, within the sovereign reality of an individual, energy can be transmuted to conform to a vision of personal welfare, or aligned with a vision of universal welfare and goodwill.

By cultivating beliefs that expand and transform energy, the human instrument is able to engage energy systems that are nurturing to life in all its myriad forms. When beliefs are clearly defined as preferred states of being, the energy system is engaged in nowness – not in some future time. Now. The energy system becomes inseparable from the human instrument and woven into its spirit like a thread of light. Clarity of belief is essential to engaging the energy system of the belief, and allowing the nurturance of life to prevail in all activities.

Thus, as the individual awakens to their creative power to transmute energy and enhance it with the clear intent of gentle support, they become transmitters of Source Reality and architects of the synthesis model of existence.

Excerpt from Philosophy Chamber 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 pm 

I appreciate what is being expressed here. Thank you so much Tolsap for sharing your personal experience. To me, your sharing brings it 'home' to the power of choice in every moment. You, with valor, stood up to a 'system' which was uncomfortable to do, but your story also highlights to me the idea that what we think, envision, put our attention to and follow through with action, can manifest something different. This seems magical but we can do it so it really isn't magic in the sense that something else is making it happen. The inside is connected irrevocably with the outside. What you shared, to me, is an application of this awareness. I am working with this :) . Something that seems important that you shared is that you healed yourself first. It seems that without that healing, it would be difficult to manifest new beliefs.

The Kingdom of Heaven within.... As we encounter unforeseen events, circumstances, agendas, we do our best to 'express or act' in alignment with the Sovereign Integral Consciousness. We can create 'Heaven' with every choice we make, doing our best to express the heart virtues.... some times more easily said than done :) . But 'Heaven' is not without it's challenges.... we just experience them differently.

"When the individual accepts changes in sovereign reality as the shifting persona of the Universal Entity, they live in greater harmony with life itself. Life becomes an exchange of energy between the individual and the Universal Entity that is allowed to play out without judgment and experienced without fear. This is the underlying meaning of unconditional love: to experience life in all its manifestations as a single, unified intelligence that responds perfectly to the projected image of the human instrument."

Chamber Philosophy 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm 

It is a great story. You had forgiven, in a sense.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes Tolsep – that is what I am talking about here – your last paragraph of sharing is aligned perfectly with the intention of this thread.

What I found – reflected within the words you shared here, is the story of someone who through no known direct and conscious action, became a victim of circumstance to which you chose to face the demons of and in the process chose to seek closure through the court system.

This turned out to show itself as a farcical charade, which in turn enabled you to align your heart intentions with the facts unfolding and came to that point where you allowed the heart to dictate the course (navigate the rapids) rather than The Law.

To which end the very law makers/enforcers whom previously told you that their hands were tied, were somehow able to ‘break’ that law themselves, showing that this can indeed be done.

What makes this possible (in this case, made it so) is an unpredictable (unprecedented) decision which challenges that which give the illusion of having the supreme power over us as individuals, and that this thing is the one and same device which shapes the very future we are each and collectively moving together into, each and every day.

Through individual determination of what to support and what not to support – that which determines to control became that which had no way of controlling.
It gave you its ultimatum and then when this did not convince you of the folly of your choice (as you – in all fairness explained to it) it declined to proceed any further, even though in actuality it was lawful to do so.

It serves to show that the individual does have a say in all things related to that individual and as more and more individuals begin to unravel themselves from the illusion of this power-over structure we can thus extend our understanding toward that very structure, because that structure is really only depending on its limited capacity to continue the illusion and once the illusion is seen through it is no longer a viable tool for manipulating the one seeing through it.

As much as the intention of the hierarchy might essentially support ‘helping’ it is often in practice hindering.

With personal sovereignty the learned emphasis of the individual trust to this outside ‘help’ diminishes, as does the need to blame it when it, as it does so often, get it wrong.

This is where sovereigns united as a collective being can supply the ingredients to nurture a future which incorporates a coherent plan, such as is the nature of this thread.

Why is it then that I named the thread ‘Bread Sandwich’?

Because the ‘middles’ have been ‘removed’ [the filling that makes the sandwich what it is] or essentially there is an offering from ‘us’ to ‘them’ which is a blueprint on how to build a system which identifies with an honours the three principles our future selves express through ‘WingMakers Philosophies’.

The Equality is in the ‘two’ slices of bread – there is no duality which is real – nor is there an external voice or bridge between the individual and First Source.

We as ‘pieces of bread’ can commune at a different, at a more productive and co-creative level of coherency, than that which might argue to be the filling between us, and have the semblance of keeping us apart through various manners.

:)

Thank you for your sharing of that very personal experience Tolsep. I feel I want to follow on with some very similar personal experiences and for now I will get about doing some house work and pondering more on what your sharing has enabled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 pm 
Posting Freak

William, We can have our lovely dreams, but all they represent are projections/images of what we imagine is missing in our lives. This feeling of something missing or something wrong is the deception of the HMS. Our dreams of a better life and future are built on an illusion of separation from FS. When we realize our FS equality we understand the power of the illusion that represses our infinite nature......When we go inside and contact the consciousness of the SI we understand that we are truly One Being and nothing else.....All of our imaginings that were rooted in MEST evaporate when we finally peer into the eyes of our Creator and realize we are One.

"The tools of the mind suppress the true nature of your species. Only when you observe with the frequency of equality foremost in your heart and mind, can you bypass this suppression and feel the linkages that organize your specie into a master organism. It is this organism that is in perfect alignment with First Source like two circles that overlap so perfectly that only one is seen. It is the very nature of First Source to create innumerable fragments of itself and lead each to cohesion as a master organism, while allowing each fragment to retain its sovereignty. This is the perfect bestowal of love.

While First Source cannot be found through searching, if you will submit to the leading impulse of the sovereign entity within you, you will unerringly be guided, step by step, life after life, through universe upon universe, and age by age, until you finally peer into the eyes of your Creator and realize you are one. And in this realization you will see that the specie from which you emerge is one also. The fragments of the one congeal through the blueprint of exploration whose end is not foreseen, and whose beginning is not measured by time." (Philosophy Chamber 3)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Can 't go wrong buying it at Wegmans.....they have a cranberry blueberry bread that makes out of this World frenchtoast......makes your stomach feel like it has gone to Heaven.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

makes First Source happy.......the effect......the more First Source is happy......the more FS stays with you......allday.....why not.....just stay active to burn the calories.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

54:44
The human imagination is equally effective in arguing for its limitations, as it is in envisioning its freedoms and powers.
    JAMES’ INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS
by John and Darlene Berges,

Last edited by The Watcher on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.