WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jesus - The leader of The LTO
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 am 
Posting Freak

Knee jerk the reaction....bless you too.....less words read,,,,and more time in the Chambers the antidote to that which you fear.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm 

I agree that this is what we are learning....to stand fully accountable and responsible, embracing Who We Truly Are....with our Heart's Wisdom guiding us. We all 'get here' somehow....

I know nothing about the Urantia Book and very little about other 'writings', but have personally felt very deep appreciation and Love for Jesus. What I have always resonated with as I have been growing into Self-awareness, was Jesus' words and actions. I have felt Jesus to be an example of how to live on this Earth and what we are capable of, and as someone described....as an example of living the heart virtues. I truly feel that Jesus was very instrumental within me, in bringing me to James/WMM's/LTO. The preparation of His example is something that has helped me personally be ready to fully embrace the transformation the LTO initiates within all of us who choose it. That has been my experience and I recognize that we each have our own 'path'.

It does not feel important to me Who the Leader is of the LTO. James speaks of the "collaboration and cooperation" of the Teachers....

From Darlene's post above:
"...He (Jesus) is very much aware of both the WingMakers and Lyricus. An interesting footnote: While the religious organizations compete for human membership, those teachers who are responsible or the religions’ origin operate in collaboration and cooperation beneath the same, bold banner: human evolution.
Those teachers who have translated from the physical to the interdimensional realms remain powerful teachers of humanity. They shift their focus from individualistic missions to collaborative missions, and in this spirit of collaboration, become increasingly powerful as change agents for the human condition. Jesus, in particular, operates as a managing director of the teaching organization, and in this role, interfaces with Lyricus on planning and analysis of the Grand Portal."

I have always felt 'equal' to Jesus....as we all are. Equality is always there regardless of our apparent 'understanding' because there is really only One of Us.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

We are individuated consciousness' too, thus our Quantum Presence, and there is no conflict between being that and the composite as well. It isn't one or the other , it's both, so nothing has to be denied.

Quote:
The heart anchors the higher frequencies of the Quantum Presence within the sphere of
your local multiverse. In fact, if you drew a dot in the exact epicenter of this sphere, it
would lead you to your heart—the focal point of your human self and spiritual
consciousness, and its every heartbeat, since its very first vibration, before you were even
a human form, was activated by the Presence of your immortal self.
So you see the Quantum Presence – in a sense – created you and it is the true intelligence
within your local multiverse. It is the holder of omniscience and omnipotence – relative
to your local multiverse. And while I say this of you, it’s just as true for every human
being that walks the Earth. Each of us is constructed in this same pattern and possesses a
Presence… without it, your heartbeat… your life… would be impossible.
30:16 Now, this Presence needs to create a mesh between the human self and its point of
Presence, which is above you at the top of your local multiverse and it envelops your
human self-flowing into both your heart and higher mind. As I said earlier, the Higher
Mind is the switchboard that connects the Presence with your heart, so it enables this two-way communication and the behaviors of virtue to be expressed through your human
self into the human world.

The 3rd Interview with James, p.10

I find it interesting that the individuated aspect of each of our beings is looked at with disdain if not as lesser than so called Oneness. It all serves its purpose and the individuated aspect in particular is quite amazing for having become differentiated when in the beginning we were One undifferentiated Whole.

Quote:
22:14 The WingMakers have a different frequency of existence, which is to say they
operate without the density of our human instruments at this stage of their existence, but
this is different than being discarnate or entities that have left their bodies through death.
They still operate in a human instrument, it’s just a finer frequency of light or quantum
structure, but it’s still a sheath or instrument of individuality.
22:40 Now, one of the byproducts of living in this finer frequency is that the walls
between individuality and unity are permeable, so the ability to move between the
individual state and the state of union is simply a thought away. Just as we shift
thoughts—they can move from sovereign individuality to Oneness in consciousness and
back again with ease. In the state of Oneness, the WingMakers—as a state of collective
consciousness—have access to the shared holographic records that have been compiled
over the species’ evolutionary rise from a simple biped to an enlightened, Coherent
Collective, aligned to the frequencies of Source Intelligence.
So, with access to this hologram, they can insert themselves into our spacetime as an
event string. This is carefully engineered to reveal their identities, but always clothed in a
mythological context so they remain meaningful, rather than just informational, or, worse
yet, objects of fear.

The 3rd Interview with James, p.8

I appreciate that one and ONE are equally important for our purpose here now. How could both not be? :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

This excerpt is related to the previous post in that all of what we are as individuals and the composite serves the Divine purpose beautifully, from Art of the Genuine, Understanding, p.8 & 9.

Quote:
...Herein is the paradox of being human: our innermost structure is divine love and
our outermost structure is a means of experience for the innermost structure, but we
have become entrained by the outer vehicle to the degree where we identify with it
more than the occupant–our true self–inside.
All of us feel this dissociation with our true self and over-identification with our
vehicle (human instrument); perhaps only in degree is there any difference among
us. Understanding is the aspect of heart intelligence that recognizes this dissociation
from the love frequency is a necessary design component of the larger blueprint
that is occurring on the planet. In other words, it is not that humanity has fallen from
grace or is tilted irrevocably toward sin. Rather, we have simply accepted the
picture of reality that is dominant, and its dominance is not by accident but by the
designs of First Source.
There is a well-known phrase within Lyricus that roughly translated says: “The
elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love
from itself.” The structures of space, in this case, refer to the human instrument. Only
time can break down the rigid barriers or subtle membranes that prevent or
diminish the love frequency from exerting its wisdom in the behaviors of the
individual.
If time is the variable of importance, it stands to reason that everyone is on his or
her way to this realization, it is simply a matter of time before they achieve it. Thus,
time is the differential that separates us. In a sense, we are all time shifted from one
another. No one operates in exactly the same time relative to unsealing his or her
love frequency from the world of form.
Realizing this helps you to understand the relation of unity to reality, and in this
realization you are able to accelerate time for yourself and those with whom your
life touches. It is the true purpose and noble definition of time travel.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 am 

Yes , the true purpose of time travel indeed . What James & the LTO have assembled for us is helping ourselves to unravel the realtionship of unity to reality . I welcome source reality into my life with open arms . Now I feel as though I am in a clearing stage in preparation for source reality and my highest love vibration to resonate into my physical world and dominate my human instrument . I am cleaning my basement and attic so to speak . During the clearing process you always find little trinkets that you couldn't possibly let go because they are part of you and are what makes you , well you .... One thing that has stuck with me through my life is this being entity we all know as Jesus,Joshua,Micheal or who ever you choose to call him . He is my golden treasure both in my attic and basement . One of the few things in my life that has and will endure . I am not steeped in Christianity , I have been searching for a religion of Jesus and all that I have found until the Wingmakers and LTO have been religions about Jesus . I am not trying to put Jesus on a pedastal above anything or any one I simply wish to show my repect and express my love for him . I realize The Urantia Book is not complete and concise in what it has revealed . But it has opened my human eyes to the reality of life beyond this planet and given an outline to the Universe on an evoloutinary scale .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, a carefully orchestrated "plan" ... of which we are all a part - integral - of equal value, and unique.

I did Religion, and felt certain when it was over that there is no "true church" ... but that as the DNA code reveals, "God is within" every cell particle manifested... it all has the same Source and it all exists according to "the Plan" with a certain amount of "free will" to keep things interesting :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Anyone but Francis T ok by me as Leader I like the Fisherman and would vote for One.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Yes , the true purpose of time travel indeed . What James & the LTO have assembled for us is helping ourselves to unravel the realtionship of unity to reality . I welcome source reality into my life with open arms . Now I feel as though I am in a clearing stage in preparation for source reality and my highest love vibration to resonate into my physical world and dominate my human instrument . I am cleaning my basement and attic so to speak . During the clearing process you always find little trinkets that you couldn't possibly let go because they are part of you and are what makes you , well you .... One thing that has stuck with me through my life is this being entity we all know as Jesus,Joshua,Micheal or who ever you choose to call him . He is my golden treasure both in my attic and basement . One of the few things in my life that has and will endure . I am not steeped in Christianity , I have been searching for a religion of Jesus and all that I have found until the Wingmakers and LTO have been religions about Jesus . I am not trying to put Jesus on a pedastal above anything or any one I simply wish to show my repect and express my love for him . I realize The Urantia Book is not complete and concise in what it has revealed . But it has opened my human eyes to the reality of life beyond this planet and given an outline to the Universe on an evoloutinary scale .

Thank you for your lovely reply. I have the Urantia book and for some years was reading it, but, it never felt complete to me although I did learn a great deal from it too. Like other things before the WMM , Urantia was a step toward the WMM and I value all of it. And thank you for your maturity in knowing that you are equal to Jeshua ben Joseph because he knows that we all are. And he is worth loving and respecting and he definitely deserves to be so enduring if not endearing as well. And multiversal... so do you. And...it doesn't end with the WMM...:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Jesus - The leader of The LTO
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

A message that completely enlightens humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_88Uq_A-tw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:22 am 
Posting Freak

Was that Nathan ?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4B7irjZi_0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prism_(optics)

You will be moved by the rhythm and prism of (y)our voice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 am 
Posting Freak

ONE Divine Consciousness was very nice......enjoyed very much......thanks for sharing .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite, like all of us, is on this forum by design.

ITS Divine Design.

FeatherLite wrote:
.....Frankly, stardust, I think you are seriously living from your lower mind, not your higher self. You would be better off reading something other than the WMM if they tend to cause you to treat others with the childish and unloving manner than you speak to me. As Jesus said, "you will know them by their fruits."

Fruit contain seeds that enable eternal life (in the right environment).....

.....starduster, me old fruit, (IS) together with every contributor to this forum; an Integral Sovereign aspect of First Source.

FeatherLite wrote:
.....I have told you that I KNOW First Source is God (not your Anu character).....
....."I am First Source, and your knowing of me is a thousand times removed. I dwell in the Central Universe so distant from you as to make space an unfathomable abstraction, and yet a fragment of myself is set within your personality ... and whether you believe in me or not, you are inerringly drawn to the source fromwhence you were created" FS 3:3

Your Father described you
a rising prodigal particle
of His Dream.
Unresisting soul
in the calamity
of what may seem.

One can order (create harmony within) one's multiverse to create a "clutter free" Interface Zone to co-create.

One can order another to do something, but really, that creates disharmony.

Lyricus teach order.

They do not give orders.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Russell wrote:
[color=#FFFFFF].

FeatherLite wrote:
.....I have told you that I KNOW First Source is God (not your Anu character).....
....."I am First Source, and your knowing of me is a thousand times removed. I dwell in the Central Universe so distant from you as to make space an unfathomable abstraction, and yet a fragment of myself is set within your personality ... and whether you believe in me or not, you are inerringly drawn to the source fromwhence you were created" FS 3:3

Your Father described you

from the Glossary

First Source
First Source is the primal source from which all existence is ultimately linked. It is sometimes referred to as the Body of the Collective God. It represents the overarching consciousness of all things unified. This includes pain, joy, suffering, light, love, darkness, fear; all expressions and conditions are integrated and purposeful in the context of First Source. IT encompasses all things and unifies them in an all-inclusive consciousness that evolves and grows in a similar manner to how each individuated spirit evolves and grows.

In most cultures where the term "god" or "goddess" is used to define this omnipotent power, it often represents an entity that has evolved beyond the range of human comprehension and who manifests magical powers like manipulating the natural elements through thought or manifesting as non-corporeal Light Beings. These manifestations are described and depicted in virtually all cultures of the human race through its religious texts and mythology. While these may be entities that are highly evolved in their abilities and knowledge, they should not be confused with First Source.

First Source is not a manifestation, but rather a consciousness that inhabits all time, space, energy, matter, form, intent; as well as all non-time, non-space, non-matter, non-energy, non-form, and non-intent. It is the only consciousness that unifies all states of being into one Being. And this Being is First Source. It is a growing, expanding, and inexplicable consciousness that organizes the collective experience of all states of being into a coherent plan of creation; expansion and colonization into the realms of creation; and the inclusion of creation into Source Reality -- the home of First Source.

This Being pervades the universe as the sum of experience in time and non-time. It has encoded ITSELF within all life as a vibration of frequency. This frequency is not perceptible to the three-dimensional, five sensory context of the human instrument, which can only detect a faint echo of this vibration. First Source is present in all. And all are able to contact First Source through this tone-vibration of equality. Prayers of supplication do not stir First Source to response. Only the core expression of the individualís tone-vibration of equality will be successful in contacting First Source in a meaningful way.

First Source has many lower faces. These faces are often thought to be God Itself, but Gods are only a dimensional aspect of First Source and there are many faces of God as well. The Hierarchy has made this manifest, not First Source. First Source is not beholden to any law nor does IT operate in conjunction with any other force or power. IT is truly sovereign and ubiquitous simultaneously, and thus, Unique. IT is not hidden or wary of life in any way. IT simply is Unique, and therefore, incomprehensible except through the vibration encoded within all life.

The other faces of God have been created so the human instrument can fathom First Source and crystallize an image of this Unique Being sufficient to progress through the Hierarchy and access the Sovereign Integral perspective. Nevertheless, what you hold as God, is not First Source, but a facet of First Source developed by the Hierarchy as a comprehensible interpretation of First Source. We must tell you that these "interpretations" have been exceedingly inadequate in their portrayal.

Because First Source is Unique unto all creation, IT is indescribable, unfathomable, and incomprehensible other than through the tone-vibration of equality stored in the entity level of the human instrument and accessible through the core expression of the entity. Until there are a sufficient number of individuals who operate from the Sovereign Integral consciousness, the genetic mind will make access to this vibration difficult to achieve.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The preceptors of the Wholeness Navigator consist primarily of the secret root.

This is the subtle carrier of information that leads you to see the One That Is All and the All That Is One.

This is a facet of First Source that is made manifest in the human instrument as a means of attracting the human instrument to the life of the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

Let the secret root and the Wholeness Navigator guide you, and let the five senses be expressionary tools of the entity, rather than collectors of separatist thought for the human instrument.

How do you access the secret root?

Its portal of observation can be broadly defined as the integral awareness.

This is allowing yourself to be aware of how you are integrated to life outside of your physical body.

It is the feeling and perception that you are a holographic entity that is woven throughout all things and time, and when you touch into this feeling, you recall a frequency of your consciousness that is the Wholeness Navigator -- the mysterious Allness that is nurtured by the secret root.

This is not a state of being that the human instrument will attain.....

Quite.

This is a state that the Sovereign Integral has attained.

In MEST, James is the first.

At THIS particular time, there a few more.

In time, all will become.

We can live with that.

Post subject: To gs(us)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.bluestarlove.com/MovingThrough.html

Q:RUsS?

http://www.bluestarlove.com/WeAreSoVeryBlessed.html

A: UR sS.

http://www.bluestarlove.com/zLearn2Play.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Lasers from my heart.
Invisibility is
my greatest ally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
“If you, the reader, wonder how the information I’ve presented about the Incunabula relates to all of the various conspiracy theories about the New World Order, intelligence community, Illuminati, Freemasonry, and all the other supposed clandestine organizations of the world, I would respectfully ask you to suspend your prior notions about the motivations of these various groups.

“These are not evil-minded organizations regardless of how some portray them. Their members have children and families just like you, and they take pleasure and disgust in the very same things as you do. They are humans with all the same weaknesses for vice and greed, but they also have a strong energy to improve the world, it is simply that their definition of what a better world is may differ from yours.
http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda4ex.html
Shayalana wrote:
.....The Planners are all men, who, like priests, are not married.
There really is no "superman" or "superwoman".

There are no "supermen" or "superwomen".

There are, however, seven superuniverses.

Lim(bs) in ally at the threshold.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 pm 

"Let us truely Manifest our greatness"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:36 pm 
Posting Freak

How do you know we aren't already?

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
"Let us truely Manifest our greatness"

The extra E helps.
:)

Shayalana wrote:
How do you know we aren't already?
From a certain (6th dimensional) perspective, we know that every one is doing their best.
mike777 wrote:
The old laws of thermodynamics describe the transport.
New law will describe the state of non-movement: The entropy of a perfect crystal at absolute zero temperature "is" (the Grand Portal).
(mike777 postdoc thesis)

- i am the Grand Portal -

(:

New age of the science is about understanding the law of a self-existance and harmonic-self-transportation.

.....i chose you too.

(:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:04 pm 

Yes the extra "E" is for Emphasis . :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Right.....

markzorb wrote:
This topic deserves more attention and focus.
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1723

.....and right again.....

cropredy wrote:
.....YOU are a micro copy of this system, YOU are a light creator.
cropredy
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22&start=750

.....and Kevin, is of course.....right again.....(imho).....

Multiversal wrote:
I went to take some pics of the yellow and green flags in my city and there has been no wind , :x so you can't see the design unless the wind is blowing , but they are just like the incunabula symbol . On the poles there is the U.S. flag , our state flag and the Incunabula flag . I'm sure the city leaders would say that it stands for something else .

I will get the pics on the next windy day . :wink:
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2004

Similar to.....

.....are.....

Quote:
It’s a hard thing to describe, Mark. It’s a little like an immense line of
humans winding its way from the depths of the desert floor to a towering mountain top,
and those at the top of the mountain, they have a video camera and they pass this
miraculous view of the larger world that they see down the line so that those on the desert
floor—and every step in between—can experience the inspiring view that beckons all of
them to ascend… to climb into new territories, new dimensions.

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Int ... sion_3.pdf

Emphasis mine.

To the degree that the individual is influenced by the HMS, dictates the quality of the image (reality) that is reflected in one's world (universe).

One's multiverse is always open to all the dimensions at all times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f73BO1E0aJA

.....sigh.....

.....i love the lead SInger.....

.....I can feel IT.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:02 am 
Posting Freak

Symbol was in new Harry Potter movie I saw yesterday.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next