WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Intent of the Ancient Arrow Book
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Just go with the flow in Compassion and every thing will be ok....but as to writing a will please look elsewhere for help....I want you to live forever and as such there is no need for this....am curious if you know where this morbid request came from ...as it indicates an opening where you can be effected....and if so....should be removed or at least neutralized asap....but as you have been taken many times...not a question as to whether you have implants...just a question of how many have to be dealt with......but back to square One....go with the Flow in Compassion and everything WINGMAKERWILL be OK.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:04 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb, If by chance such was true,I am sure their is nothing to worry about. I am truely convinced that they are surely-mal-functioned,and burned out. The dinosaurs are extinct. Besides their isnt any Implants that can be placed into someone Supernaturally. It would have to be For Real,you know, not imagination. Although a Implant could also be a Projection,a Projected thought,place their by another person,who was trained In Mind Control. They could be Made to believe in things to be true,but in actuality is not True,so one could be made to believe in things that are Not True.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:26 am 
Posting Freak

There is nothing to worry about....common ground ... the Sun is out......be happy ...experience joy....and above all Flow in Compassion....the Golden Compass works....and to me that is the True intent of the AA book...to get us to begin to use it.....have a great day Z man.
Mar Key

Post subject: Intent of the Ancient Arrow Book
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

These materials are not meant for everyone.

They are meant for those who will read and listen to them.

It will be these individuals who will transform the structures of this planet to the benefit of all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:33 am 
Posting Freak

Many thanks to Stuart G . for posting yesterday this link below to the final 8 chapters of the AA book..... on the comments of the Event Temples board...... of which the reading of should make clearer the intent.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9327475/Ancie ... l-Chapters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
markzorb, If by chance such was true,I am sure their is nothing to worry about. I am truely convinced that they are surely-mal-functioned,and burned out. The dinosaurs are extinct. Besides their isnt any Implants that can be placed into someone Supernaturally. It would have to be For Real,you know, not imagination. Although a Implant could also be a Projection,a Projected thought,place their by another person,who was trained In Mind Control. They could be Made to believe in things to be true,but in actuality is not True,so one could be made to believe in things that are Not True.

Sooner or later....the Wing Maker Will wins out.....and the not truism.....reverses itself......First Source rules.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Absolutely.......

.......no doubt about IT.

:) :) :)