WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A lifetime of 4000 weeks
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:31 am 

Student: So only those who had this knowledge would be able to access this higher state?

Teacher: No. Everyone is able to.

Student: Everyone?

Teacher: Should anyone be excluded?

Student: What about those who knowingly practice evil?

[b][color=Red]Teacher: A lifetime of 4000 weeks to explore and understand the infinite cosmos is the explanation of evil.[/color][/b]

Student: I don’t understand?

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are.
---------------------------------------------------------------

The student/teacher exhange above is take from the 6th LTO Discourse.

The bit I've outlined in red has always left me scratching my head wondering if this has anything to do with the Tree of Eternal Life in the book of Genesis, or with the Annunaki who genetically modified us to to live fewer years than humans previously did.

4000 weeks translates to roughly 77 years, and I'm sort of thinking that the LTO Teacher is saying that the act of making us live such short lives and expecting us to learn so much is EVIL.

If people like Einstein, Mozart, Tesla, Newton, etc could live for over 300 years imagine where we would be today interms of evolution.

I will love to read your ideas on this particular section of the discourse as it seems the Teacher believes it was wrong for "someone" to limit our lifespans to a 77 year average.

Maybe I'm missing the point, so someone here can enlighten me :)

-Solaris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:41 am 
 WWW  Profile

Could the Discourse also be saying the limit is 77 years as you think you know it, but look to the continuum of live over the whole of the many times?

Many of us have been entrained to think we only have one lifetime of a few years and it over. This has been in physical from without the awareness of the beginning of the journey. This statement may be saying to us the journey is longer than the 4000 weeks. I think he is trying to get us to expand our thinking about the length many times on the planet and our progress over those many life times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:36 am 

Thanks Darlene :),

Given the fact that the Teacher brought up the 4000 weeks (77 years) and said it was the [b]explanation of evil[/b], wouldn't that suggest that there are other forces beyond our control?

Different parts of the world have different life expentancies for various sociological reasons, so why the number 77? The student didn't come up with it, and wa

I mention that there are other forces beyond our control because the Teachers also mentions this in the 5th Discourse with regards to stress and distractions faced by the human instrument.

---------------------------------------------------
Teacher: Isn’t worry the source of your distraction?

Student: I suppose it is. But if these distractions—

Teacher: They are not distractions. - [b][color=Red]They are phenomenon of the outer world—vibrations traveling in the ethers from sources you have no control over. That and nothing more. [/color][/b]
--------------------------------------------------

The Teacher's line in the 6th discourse that I mentioned earlier states that: [color=Red]We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors[/color], [b][color=Green]but by our intrinsic nature—our origin[/color][/b].

They (the LTO) know that we are SECUs, and the so-called EVIL is not "native" to our divine origins.

It is well known that people lived longer thousands of years ago, and many research papers and books say that there seems to have been some DNA change which lead to a "fall from grace" or "genetic demotion", and so the human instrument could not achieve it's full potential hence the need the for the LTO via Central Race to dispatch Teachers to incarnate here, and start the process of reactivating the Source Codes that have laid dormant all this time.

The LTO recommends that we go through the entire material atleast once a month, so in a way it beomces a process of reconstruction and re-alignment :).

I guess all will not be revealed at onces.

-Solaris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:09 am 

[quote]Student: So only those who had this knowledge would be able to access this higher state?

Teacher: A lifetime of 4000 weeks to explore and understand the infinite cosmos is the explanation of evil.

Student: I don't understand?

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature,our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are.[/quote]

What I feel this is expressing is. We ARE WHO WE ARE, intrinsic.

The journey we set upon, of self dis-un-discovery,will lead us and allow us to follow experiences, paths, realities,adventures, into those that are NOT OF our SOURCE NATURES. These,creations of 'beingness" are of a field of all possibilities to understand ourselves as.

We created and moved into a 'beingness" we expressed as and called EVILS.

Haven taken this journey into space of time existence .4,000 weeks, years,months? , one can imagine themself and believe their existence is MANY THINGS.

WE are accessible and CAN realign into ORIGINALITY/SOURCE NATURE/SOURCE REALITY because NOT of what we do, but ITS OUR TRUTH, of who we are.

We can bring our Awareness and Attention back to its originallity.

[Edited on 3-5-2005 by beverly_revelry]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:28 am 

I think what the LTeacher sais is that with such short time that a human personality has to develop it's perspectives, it develops fragmented perspective. As Lyricus has defined "evil", it's really about ignorance.

So limited lifetime begets limited/fragmented perspective which translates to ignorance. Ignorance can also be seen as "evil" to those who still see in a fragmented way. It's really about apparent evil - not real evil.

4000 weeks are probably used as an average lifetime - maybe a bit rounded as a number, but should be relatively close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Solaris[/i]

[b][color=Red]Teacher: A lifetime of 4000 weeks to explore and understand the infinite cosmos is the explanation of evil.[/color][/b]

If people like Einstein, Mozart, Tesla, Newton, etc could live for over 300 years imagine where we would be today interms of evolution.
[/quote]

The idea that a longer life would be a good thing is very common in many different human cultures. However, I am skeptical.

First, for every Einstein who might have done the world good by living longer, there may be a dozen tyrants who the world was lucky to get rid of as soon as conventional mortality made possible.

Second, I suspect that during the several million year course of human evolution there has not been much of a change in the human life span. Human survival has depended on the production of new minds in each generation that can adapt to the changing environment. The ability of human children to learn rapidly may be the greatest human survival adaptation. Keeping old humans around for more than a few generations is probably not adaptive.

Third, I doubt if there is any real point in keeping any human brain around for centuries, even a brain like Einstein's. Human brains change through time. I suspect that the only way to keep a primate brain functioning at high efficiency for centuries would involve increasing the production of new neurons and neuron connections in the adult brain. This would increase the rate at which personalities change and I do not think you could be sure to still have the genius humanitarian Einstein brain after a few centuries of brain activity. If you are going to be rolling the dice on how people's personalities change through time, you might as well role the genetic dice and produce a whole new person from scratch.

I agree with Alex. Evil is a result of ignorance. You could argue that the need to educate new minds each generation is the main cause of ignorance. Even if this is true, it does not mean that the solution is to live longer so that we have fewer children to educate. We could shift our social priorities and make education a higher priority. I think our ignorance problem starts with people who do not care about children or the future and who actively work to divert resources away from child care and education towards any number of selfish gratifications. We do not need to make people live longer in order deal with such problems. Making people live longer may actually make our problems worse.

-John Schmidt

[Edited on 3-5-2005 by Memenen]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:32 pm 

Oh Solaris...!! Is that a keg of gasoline over there in the corner..? If it is.., I've got a 'match'..! Or...., is that a 'snake' inside that ''can o' worms'' you've opened up..???

Let me ask you, and some others a couple of questions. I do not mean this in anyway to deter from your 'intent' of this thread.., but there are some other things to maybe 'consider'.

Do you ever get the feeling that maybe "James'' and The Lyricus Teaching Order may not be forthcoming with the ''whole truth, and nothing but the truth''..??? Perhaps ''not at this time''..! You know that popular saying from the movies..., I forget the 'character'..., but the line is.., "You want the truth.? You can't handle the truth''..! There may be some 'truth' in that statement.., more than we care to realize. I've always thought it a little peculiar that James only mentions the Animus only in response to a question asked in the Q&A. There is no mention of the Animus in any of the 'relevant' materials..., outside of the Interviews. How far out on a limb must one go to equate "Jamisson Neruda" and "James'' are one and the same..? Probably not too far is my guess. It is a moot point pertinent to the topic..., but it is curious.., and getting 'curiouser and curiouser' to quote your native countryman..., Lewis Carroll.

Another 'limb' I'm gonna 'bounce' on is to assume that you are familiar with the Cassiopaeans.., and by extension.., the writings of Laura Knight-Jadcyzk. Is that a stretch..? If you are..., then you know the 'buzz' word is ''ignorance''..., as in the Cassies "Ignorance is Endangerment - Knowledge Protects''.

As a general rule I steer clear of 'conspiracy' chatter and the like. To be honest with you..., I really don't know what to think. But grant me this thought..., if "James'' is a "6Der" and the Cassiopaeans are ''6Ders'' as well.., wouldn't it stand to reason..., that at 'that' level.., they would 'know' of and acknowledge each other..? "RA'' is also another popular ''6Der". I'm beginning to think that there's more 'people' from ''then'' than there are people here ''now''..!

Going back to the ''Cassies'' and LK-J. I have read the ''Wave'' series..., as well as ''Adventures in Cassiopaea''. It's spooky man. Really really 'spooky'..., and the damndest thing is..., it can make sense..! If the ''Wingmaker'' information is 'coming from James/LTO' and don't get me wrong.., it is as good as 'stuff' as there is going.., but one cannot in good conscience, dismiss everything else.!

I've read the Earth Chronicles by Sitchin..., so the Annunaki is not a new word.., nor their 'story'. As they say..., "It is written''..! We are really only left to ponder on the 'who'..., and the 'when'..., and whether or not it was 'edited'..? As they say.., "only the victors write the history''...! In a sense.., one almost has to believe everything.., or believe nothing. "Nothing'' of course is the 'safer' and more preferred route.., and plays right into the hands of ''Igorance Endangers''. And we poor 'pawns' in the 'game' are screaming for ''truth''. I say 'pawns' because of what the 'teacher' says in the quote about our 'intrinsic' nature of just being ''good old regular and decent spiritual beings''..!

To illustrate part of the point. One of the first things that 'attracted' me about LK-J was/is her 'objectivity'. You know the saying.., ''Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it".., right..? So after at least two thousand years of 'organized religion'.., and I'm talking about any 'religion' that has ever graced this planet..., what is it.., and why is it.., we haven't seemed to learn a damned thing..? This was her question. If you've read the "Cassies''.., you know that they are not exactly 'forthright' in all of their 'answers' as well.., 'they' force Laura to ''do the work''. And she has.., tons of it. Bless that woman.., really..!

But for all of the ''woo-woo''.., and you name it , that seems to be encircling our "Big Blue Marble'' one can't help but get the idea that we only think we are in the 'big leagues'. For lack of a better 'heading' or 'billing'.., it's "Laaaaaadieeeees and Gentllllllllemen"..., tonite's main event is...."3D vs. 4D"...! My personal 'take' on this whole issue is that the LTO/Wingmakers and 'others' have a 'vested' interest in the 'coming' outcome..! It doesn't 'pay' to speculate at this point. I will say this though as an offer of 'encouragement'. James 'says' that the Grand Portal is ''on it's way''..., to be 'realized' in the what..., last quarter of this century..? The 'Mess with the Animus' is due when..., in 6 years..?

So..., it's only 'logical' to assume that we ''make it''..! In other words..., "Them from Then'' wouldn't ''Be Here Now''.., if we weren't going to be ''there''.! Does that make sense to anyone.., or was the sound I just heard my 'limb' falling off of the trunk of the tree..? Hahaha..., now you know why I keep most of my 'ruminations' to myself. Somebody else might begin to think I'm nuts.

But there's more. But of course..! :cool: Gimme a minute or two..

And hey.., this is probably as good a time as any to ask..., what is the 'character limit' to a post..., before I find out the hard way.? Just once or twice in WMF/USA I got hit with that.., and sometimes ''Go Back'' meant, ''hahahahahaha...SUCKER..!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:42 pm 

Hmmmmm. Just a quick thought. Reading some of these equating ''evil'' with ''ignorance''. I'm gonna have to differ with ya there a little Memenen and Alex. For all of our ''love and light'' and 'there is no evil'..., ''Bullpopcorn''..! This is a 'world' of 'duality' people.! That's the way we supposedly 'set it up' in our infinite and divine 'wisdom'. I believe at times before, this has been discussed and is under a little discussion with Frank and Alex as our 'darkness' or whatever. "Evil'' is an ''intentional'' malevolent manifestation here in good old ''3D-ville''. Think otherwise..., and you are in 'danger'. How we respond to its ''presence''.., is part and parcel of the 'message' of the Wingmakers. It can't be 'swept under the rug'. The 'trick' is to 'sweep the rug away'...! But that's for 'higher' minds than mine..!

This 'age' thing in a minute...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:39 pm 

OK...., there are of course in our little 'nest' of 'nuts' and ''notsonuts'' are those that have read over the years the "Pleaidians''. It was sort of a 'shock' for me to learn that they were talking to more than just Barbara Marciniak.

Last year..., "Lefty Dave'' offered up this site... http://www.patrickcrusade.org/paradigmvol1.html
For some inexplicable reason..., it fell flat. There was never really any discussion. A shame really. ''Small world'' that it is..., some of you have read of my references to my ''Cal Pal''. We had just started in on what has turned out to be a very rewarding relationship for me. I had mentioned this ''New Paradigm'' to him. Let me first say that he has been 'immersed' in the WMM since it's inception. He KNOWS and believes in the 'material' and helps me out on numerous occasions. But about a week after my mention of the New Paradigm..., it just so happened (as things do in this wacky galaxy of ours) that ''George Green'' was giving a lecture on the NP in his 'hood'. Cal Pal attended. I asked him if he had a chance..., to ask GG just who was 'funneling' the information to him. I was only a little 'blown away' to learn it was from the "Pleiadians"...! I still have a hard time with it. BUT...., and I just learned this last week, that G. Green made a trip to Switzerland to see "Billy Meier''. Cal Pal loaned me a book that I mentioned in this forum the other day. It's "The Pleiadian Mission: A Time of Awareness".., by Randolph Winters. I had never even heard of Billy Meier..., but I'm sure the UFO buffs around here have..! Basically another 'story' of 'contact'. Not just 'any' contact..., but of course..., the Pleiadians..! These guys are getting around..!

But..., when I started reading this thread..., and the 'age' thing was brought up..., I went ''uh oh''..., I got a little 'sumpin' for the gang to bang about a bit. It's really nothing new, if any of you have done the reading that brings you to this point.

Most of you are probably 'aware' to some degree of believability or not..., that 'someone' sort of 'swiped' about 10 strands of our DNA. Probably more in some 'reality' or another.., but for purposes of this discussion..., 10 will do. The Annunaki..? According to the Pleiadians.., just the 'last' in a long line. I don't know about you.., but at times I'm beginning to feel sort of like a 'lab rat'..! Read Cassiopaean or New Paradigm and a host of other ''woo woo'' and you'll feel the same way too. (moonz 'gnashing teeth' and 'snarling'))

But finally..., a little 'transcription' from the book.

"The Pleiadians are far older than we are in reference to the number of lifetimes they have led., and they now live a more spiritual life. ((ummm DUH..!)) This means they are experiencing and learning more with their spiritual senses than with their material senses. This use of spiritual abilities [i]could be,[/i] inn part, how they have contributed to their long life span of more than 700 years.

They are human, just like us, with few physical differences. Their skin is whiter than ours as a result of higher evolution. It is a natural function of evolution that the body material becomes less dense, with less pigmentation through multiple lifetimes, and the Pleiadians are several million years older that we are as spirit-forms.

When they first settled on the worlds that they now live on, they were 7 to 9 meters tall (21-27 feet). Their body size changed quickly within a few lifetimes because of the planet they live on, and now are about the same size that we are. Their average age is now between 700-1000 years, mostly due to the control of spiritual energies gained through numerous lifetimes.

They have no medical problems as we have, for they control health through psychic balance. They feel that here on Earth all of our medical problems are caused by illogical thinking. ((anybody care to argue with that..?)) As we create thoughts, we are forming bolts of energy which have an effect on the cells in our body. These thought energies can be measured in polarities, such as negative or positive charges of electricity. If we continue with our illogical thinking, we are creating charges of energy that depolarize the cells and have an effect on the performances of the individual cells, which leads to illness.''

Yadda yadda yadda..., there is so much more along those lines. No need to mention that they communicate telepathically and they basically got it all together.., or as much as they need to. Why I'd bet my last buck that their poop don't even stink..!

Skeptical..? Naw..., no way..! I'm just a little sick and tired of being a 'gnat's ass' in a galaxy crawling with who knows what..? But like I say sometimes..., the 'reason' I use the 'door' to go through the wall.., is because obviously I want to get on the other side..!

Could it be that the ''Wingmakers Material'' is the 'door'...?

Well..., that's we want to believe now..., isn't it..? ((I'll try to remember to turn out the lights when I leave...;) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:36 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Good thread ~~ good point u brought up too ~~[b]moonz[/b]!! Ty all!!

BTW -- By way of synchronicity I just received a few days ago the [b]Handbook for the New Paradigm - Volume One[/b] ~~ I didnt have time to read yet!

Let me digest a bit more ~~~ wow!

in LIGHT :P
»§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.»§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.»§«

[Edited on 4-5-2005 by CrystalEagle]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:43 pm 

Moonz: "You know that popular saying from the movies..., I forget the 'character'..., but the line is.., "You want the truth.? You can't handle the truth''..! There may be some 'truth' in that statement.., more than we care to realize."

Alex: I consider this scenario highly. Advanced teachers know that they must give material in relation to the audience's preparatory stage. That's why the material will be "upgraded" as time grows and those who can handle it, start incarnating. And more to your point, Neruda sais at some point to the "perplexed" interviewer: "If it's anything, it's my poor explanation. It's difficult to define these things in a way that can enter your consciousness at its preparation point." - Seems to me that the Lyricus people are at least aware of this factor.

Moonz: I'm gonna have to differ with ya there a little Memenen and Alex. For all of our ''love and light'' and 'there is no evil'..., ''Bullpopcorn''..! This is a 'world' of 'duality' people.!

Alex: Let's say I was fully covered by Lyricus definition of evil:

[quote]
The primary concern in the universe is not evil, but ignorance. When members of a species are in ignorance of their identity as an individuated consciousness, they are more easily manipulated and seduced by the temporal illusions of MEST (matter, energy, space, time). The MEST universe is the most exterial view of the multiverse, and those who identify with it as their true home are living in ignorance.

It is from this lack of knowledge that the concept of evil has propagated into an array of characters, energies, and motives. Evil, at its most distilled level, is merely partial awareness, and from this partial awareness, the soul carrier of any species is capable of behaviors that can be termed evil. Evil, as it pertains to a personality like First Source, does not exist. It is not a codified energy system or intelligence. It is a behavioral expression of ignorance and nothing more.

In this context, Lyricus is concerned with evil, but does not fear its power or impact because evil is not coordinated and coherent, unlike those who are aligned with First Source. Moreover, evil is in conflict with itself more than it is in conflict with First Source and its aligned expressions. In most instances, Lyricus looks upon the evil expressions of a species or one of its members with compassion, heightening our resolve to assist a species to the Grand Portal.

In Lyricus terminology, evil is resistance to the path of awareness – namely the Grand Portal. Resistance to the Grand Portal’s discovery and propagation is the primary outgrowth of uninformed entities that desire to retain the deceptions of their personal power, fearing that the enlightenment of the species will displace them. Evil lacks a root system that is fed from the depths of the individuated consciousness, and it is therefore easily eradicated once the individuated consciousness becomes the identity of the human species.
[/quote]

.. just because we live in a "world of duality" doesn't make evil real. It may be an exaggeration or over-labeling of things. For example kids have fun torturing pets or causing all sort of damage in other people's properties. Now, when they are grown up and love a pet or own some property that is "the target" of the new generation of kids having fun, do you think they'll retain their same mindset? Being wiser, they know that this is not the right thing to do.

Did the, now grown up kid, turned "good" from it's prior "evil" status? No. It just got wiser of the consequences of it's actions. And of course instead of smacking the current generation for it's "evil-doing" it simply acknowledges the relative immaturity of the current kids to understand the consequences of their actions. Been there, done that.

While we may see the difference between hurting a pet or destroying cars for fun, it's very possible that we do not fully understand the consequences of other daily actions of ours and what these cause. Experiencing from all sides of the "story" would be ideal. But how exactly can you live all sides of the story in one lifetime? Well that's the soul's job - and why it's wiser. Because it has the recollection of all experiences.

I believe that "advanced" souls are those who can identify mistakes, that others are just so eager to "make". You explain it to them and they still insist - while it's all too obvious to you (and that without having conscious recollection of gathering this wisdom from similar experience) that they're headed the wrong way. And even if you momentarily avert them from doing the "mistake", you can see them magnetically pulled to the same direction again. Why? Because this younger soul is probably trying to experience these aspects which are unknown to it, so as to thoroughly immerse in "all parts" of the story and in this way become fuller and wiser.

IMO, one lifetime just isn't enough. Not even 100 or 1000 would be. So many scenarios to explore from all points of view.

[Edited on 4-5-2005 by Alex]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:30 pm 

You cant handle the Truth.

Is.

The most profound statement, next to

I AM.

Evil...ugh. We all know better than to hang ourselves in this noose. Such a farce!!!

Truly, a farce, a comic of love and tragedy!

SO.

Here I am again.
Alluding to good ol Hitler.

"Hitler, in 1000 years in Earth v.2323, is the messia, and banishes evil by destroying Jews."

What do we learn from evil? Come this way. The other way, will lead to smaller questions, with less direct results. This way, of what do we learn from 'evil'?

Is simply this:

Black, does not appear without white.

God, as Love and Source, does not appear with out Evil, as Hate and End.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? I AM HERE TO ANSWER.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:41 am 

Intriguing thread! I don't know if I can add much. I think 4000 years is an average for human life right now. I certainly agree with Alex's statement of evil - ignorance and the many-lifetime scenarios he mentions as well as dberges' mention.
I am reminded yet again of the quote in the G about the GM "If we were to tell you about the fundamental misconceptions of your genetic mind, you would not believe us. You would most definitely -- even your most accomplished spiritual leaders -- find us in contempt of much that you hold true and reasonable. You would feel fear in the face of our expression of Source Reality because it would be so clear to you how you have squandered your divine natures in favor of the entrapment of the genetic mind." And there is more but I leave that to you to look up.

There was a novel some of us read a year or so ago that was about some of the Nefilim, I think, anyway about beings who had very long lifespans and that one of the things they were becoming aware of was that humans with their shorter lifespans were evolving faster, especially emotionally an spiritually. It was a threat to some of the Nefilim or longer-lived beings but not to all. Not quite the same as what Moonz mentions but he reminded me of this.

I think from the perspective of Lyricus/WM we don't have to worry too much about being "tempted" by evil and as we move out of the survival mode we can release our fears of evil. Remember some of what has been considered evil in the past we now perceive as normal and natural and much of what we think of as evil has much more to do with ignorance of consequences as Alex already told us. This leads me to some questions about heirarchy that I have been pondering lately but I will take that to a different thread.
LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:11 am 

[b]Crystal Eagle..![/b] Hahaha..., you say ''wow'' now..! ''Dollars to a donut'' that expression will change to ''Holy S**T'' after a while. The link I provided should take you to Vols. II & III. (if not.., I have another link that will..) Welcome to the ''ground crew''..! ;) Couple that with the bit about the Cassiopaeans and Laura Knight-Jadczyk and you may feel as I do (at times) about the 'lab rat' analogy. LK-J uses the analogy of how we 'raise' our 'food supply' ie. cattle and such. 3D 'food' (us/'negative' energy) for 4D consumption. "Evil'' in the sense of the word is ''manna from heaven'' for those bastards. Sorry. But that's it.., in essence. ((of course only for those that 'buy' their 'candy' from that type of 'store')) Again.., there's more to ''Ignorance Endangers/Knowledge Protects''.

Take it one step further. I'm guilty as hell of this. But if you ever meet LK-J.., and you want to really piss her off.., mention ''La De Da..New Age..Love and Light''..! Just another 'smokescreen' by some of the ''PTB" to further 'dumb us down' and 'fatten us up'..! ((haha..., sometimes I feel like a 'lab rat'.., other times like a tennis ball being banged around by say, Tim Henman..:P ))

[b]Alex:[/b] A good analogy of 'growing' into 'wisdom'..., and don't get me wrong.., I love the Lyricus Teachings. One doesn't learn 'calculus' before 'algebra'..! One can take it a step further.

You may have heard mention from me or Kimberlee about ''The Disappearance of the Universe''. ''Cal Pal'' has read it..., Bev is currently reading it., as is Kirabo. Hopefully we can come to some sort of consortium on it as it relates to Wingmakers. In essence.., as it regards the Lyricus quote you provided.., ''FSGOD'' only 'creates' perfect and eternal. Nothing else in 'reality' exists.! It can't sustain itself in the 'non-dual'. This is our 'goal'.., the 'return' to 'non-duality'. Call it 'home'.

The book goes further. Hahaha.., I wish I could 'go' with it.., still sort of 'sorting' things out. What we might call the 'fall' is nothing more than 'separation'. "Consciousness'' is born at that moment. It re-defines the meaning of that word. ((help me out here Bev/Kim)). Our big 'buggaboo' is not so much the 'conscious' as we know it..., or even the 'sub-conscious'.., for these are things of the 'mind' (ego). No..., what has 'ripped us asunder is the 'un-conscious'. This is where our 'collective' guilt lies. Our 'guilt of separation'. Now..., the ''DofU'' is a 'shamless' plug for ''A Course in Miracles''. Bottom line. If one wants 'out' of the 'cycle'.., the only way is 'FORGIVENESS'.

You remember the 'ego and self' discussions..? Even before that..., Kimberlee and Bev Rev were going all around the subject. In a 'nutshell'..., ''EGO = CONSCIOUSNESS''. It's the 'crux' of the 'illusion'. Only true 'alignment' with (and maybe I have this a little wrong..) ''Source Intelligence/Holy Spirit'' is our ''ticket to ride'' on the train outta Dodge..!

[b]LTF:[/b] I think I remember in past reading that you are familiar with not only Barbara Marciniak as it was being discussed by Arachne. But you are also familiar with the "CWG" books as well..? If you are.., you may have caught my little blurbs in the past about the "Little Soul and the Sun". It is only slightly deliciously ironic that the 'meat' of that little book..., a ''ten minute'' read, is all about the 'learning' of ''forgiveness''.

As for 4000 'weeks' (how about years.?) to 'learn'..., I think that is a little conservative from a lot of stuff I have read. But I'm sure there is some 'divine' allowance for ''quick-learners'' hahahaha.! The rest of us just seem to be 'dumb-pucks'..!

Consider the ''Men in Black'' movies. Only from the ''micro is the macro'' aspect. Think on our lives..., how many opportunities we have to 'learn' forgiveness. Each of those 'opportunities' could be a 'lifetime'. Whew..!!!!Couple that with the instances where we avoid having to learn that lesson in some manner. This would go directly to the 'discourse' discussion of which Frank and Alex were having about 'intent'. The 'merest' of 'thoughts' not in 'alignment'..., and too bad.., we are ''guilty'' as charged..! Don't mean a 'twit' if the first 'peep' isn't even uttered. "Think the thought'' and it's the same thing as ''money in the bank''..., though some call it the Akashic Record. ((I can't wait to get my hands on the little bugger who thought all of this up..!))

[b]deepinwide/dwh:[/b] ''I AM I AM I AM I AM''. I hear ya. I understand ya. What I don't understand is why I seldom 'see' anyone yammer...

[b]WE ARE[/b]

In my 'feathered head' I can't help but see ''I AM'' as "I-SOUL-ATION''.

[Edited on 4-5-2005 by moonz]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Solaris, I agree with Darlene . Fundamentalist religions in particular lead their congregations to believe that this is the one and only life and afterwards you are in a pastoral heaven forever. I find them more atheistic than Atheists I know. Anyway, I know of a young woman with a chronic disease which is getting worse. She believes that this is the one and only life and she can't wait for it to end. She also doesn't make the connection between her belief and the worsening of her condition. She has lived her life tlike there is no tomorrow and now suffers the consequences of it and sadly hasn't learned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:38 pm 

just stopped by after being prodded by the Moonz man...will probably post something though not sure what...other then this...first thought on the first reading was

[i]A lifetime of 4000 weeks to explore and understand the infinite cosmos is the explanation of evil.[/i]

is that out all our lifetimes we have but one to explore and understand the infinite cosmos and having only one to do this is evil...and whoever is the giver, controller of our lifetimes is being evil...

after I get over this cold...I will probably see the line in another way...

Moonz, ya just gots to play around with
the old Nicholson line from "A few Good Men"

I have posted in the Belief thread something to that same ending...comparing the control of Chaco canyon site and WM site as a control point and whoever is in charge is dealing out the information as it is felt we can handle it...

and I compared that to major religions and the vaults of treasures and information under the vatican...

who knows...but for me...its quitting time...see ya later

Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)
French Jesuit, paleontologist, biologist and philosopher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:37 am 

[b]Kirabo[/b] Pssst.., Com 'ere will ya..? (((listen man..., you sort of have me on the spot here. Don't tell anybody..., but I don't have a 'clue'. [i]What line[/i] from "A Few Good Men'', are we talking about here? And are we talking about Jack "Heeeeeeeeeere's Johnnnny'' Nicholson..?)))

As for the ''4000 Weeks''..., my impression is in reference to those 'wiley wascals' that 'snatched' our other 'strands' of DNA..., which before 'linked' us to the 'cosmos'.., and there were "No Bouts Adoubt It'' or any other 'existences'. Yes.., it was a 'mean' and 'vile' thing to do.., and somebody/thing is gonna get the ass-whuppin of their lives for it...! You remember that 'ape' in ''2001'' and he 'discovered' that there was more to a 'bone' than just gnawing on it..? ((and no..., I'm not going 'insanity' here..:P ))

Gawed..., ''Also Sprach Zarathustra'' is playing..., the 'ape' is playing the drums on that rib cage..., he 'evolves' into ''Heavy Mental'' and next thing you know..., we're chasing 'monoliths' all over the friggin place.., only to 'come back' with the wide and open blue "Eyes of a Child". Oh yeah..., oh yeah..., dem 'goosebumps' all over me at the moment. What a flick..! "I can feel it Dave..., I can feel it...., Daisy Daaaaaaa-zeeeeeee.'' ((hahahaha.., I sang that song to our 10 year old cat the other morning. He's sort of ''pulling a HAL''))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:36 am 

Yo...Moonz, Man in da...."You can't handle the Truth"...came from "A few Good Men"...let me set the scene...

Jack, here's johnny, Nicholson is playing colonel (pronource kernel...not to be confused with Kermit) Jessup, he is on the witness stand...

Tom, 'I wish I was back with Nichole' Cruise, is Lt Kaffee who is a smart a$$ sttorney, is questioning him (Jack, Dieane Keaton had my baby,Nicholson)

while Demi, Bruce Willis is too old fer me, Moore is siitting posing as defense chair number two...as a chair she is absolutely gorgeous as a woman just another pretty face

Kevin, I can dance did ya see me in Footloose, Bacon is the prosecuting attorney who is trying to convict two marines of a code red, beating the living CACA out of someone while on duty in Guantanamo Bay, and the someone died.

one of the greates scenes in movies history....

Jessup: You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them!

Jessup: You want answers?

Kaffee: I want the Truth!

Jessup: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a dang what you think you're entitled to!

Kaffee: Did you order the code red?

Jessep: I did the job you sent me to do.

Kaffee: Did you order the code red?

Jessep: You're goddamn right I did!!

Kind of fits with a belief system out of contol no?!

2001 a great Freaking Movine...to me its a wonder it never became bigger then it did...what a movie...

still trying to make something else out of the 4000 week phrase...discuss this with my wife...she gave me that look that said "no" to everything...I left it at that

Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)
French Jesuit, paleontologist, biologist and philosopher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:41 pm 

Yo 'Bo..., thanks for the ''noggin nock''..! I remember now..., been a while.! Dang.., but Jack, ''nic nic nic, now George you've gone and done it again'', Nicholson.., is so goooooooood and believable...! Do you remember ''nic nic''..? JNs first movie..., his moooooveee dayboo..., "Easy Rider''.? ((Now there's a couple of guys that couldn't quite 'keep a grip' or ''handle the truth''...!

2001..., I can't find anybody who remembers the 'parody' to it..., called Dark Star. I can't remember if the CSN&Y song was the title track. It was a hoot. HAL was a woman.! Sexy lady voice. It actually had a plot I forgot..!

Wife might have looked at you a little funny misinterpreting that ''4000 (times a) week'' 'slip of the tongue'..... ;)

Quick..., somebody salvage this thread..!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Moonz, Kirabo, think about it for but a moment, we have bodies that were originally constructed to live for hundreds of years so marvelous and sophisticated they are. These bodies are made to house gods, literally. Now do either of you think that 70 years of experience on this plane seems aligned with these magnificent vessels that are capable of at the very least 100 times that duration? Also what happened that shortened our lifespans to such a minute degree? Can you see the perspective I am coming from?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:34 pm 
 YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Solaris[/i]
Student: So only those who had this knowledge would be able to access this higher state?

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are.

The student/teacher exhange above is take from the 6th LTO Discourse.

The bit I've outlined in red has always left me scratching my head wondering if this has anything to do with the Tree of Eternal Life in the book of Genesis, or with the Annunaki who genetically modified us to to live fewer years than humans previously did.

4000 weeks translates to roughly 77 years, and I'm sort of thinking that the LTO Teacher is saying that the act of making us live such short lives and expecting us to learn so much is EVIL.

I will love to read your ideas on this particular section of the discourse as it seems the Teacher believes it was wrong for "someone" to limit our lifespans to a 77 year average.

Maybe I'm missing the point, so someone here can enlighten me :)

-Solaris [/quote]

Solaris, Could it be that the teacher meant that our short life span with a narrow perspective gives us the idea of evil or opportunity to experience fear of and expression of evil? In context I don't see the teacher acknowleding evil as real in any way. It sounds more like he/she is saying it is our choice to believe in evil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:56 pm 
 YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
Solaris, I agree with Darlene . Fundamentalist religions in particular lead their congregations to believe that this is the one and only life and afterwards you are in a pastoral heaven forever. I find them more atheistic than Atheists I know. Anyway, I know of a young woman with a chronic disease which is getting worse. She believes that this is the one and only life and she can't wait for it to end. She also doesn't make the connection between her belief and the worsening of her condition. She has lived her life tlike there is no tomorrow and now suffers the consequences of it and sadly hasn't learned. [/quote]

Shaylana, maybe she has learned. How can any of us know why another is here or what is to be learned? We only have that for oursleves, not others, as long as we see them as separate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:04 pm 

Teacher: A lifetime of 4000 weeks to explore and understand the infinite cosmos is the explanation of evil.

it may mean that whatever we do we always personify ourself with our acts regardless our true origin. afterwords we are traped in dualism because we start thinking about it from this perspective, if what we have done is good or not. in this way we create evil by ourself . it is our true invention. in this way we create our limits.

to be stucked in the limitation of 4 000 weeks and ponder of infinite universe takes us from our possible "enlightement" even futher. we are frozen by the knowledge of having life limits. that's why we do everytjing what this world provide us because we are still so charmed by its reality and by ourselves, that's evil too.

in other words,this limitation is developed by our attitude, lifestyle, undesrtanding, beliefs,culture, thoughts,civilisation, etc.

instead of being what we truely are.

otherwise the life would not be only those 4 000 weeks....despite DNA changes that what 's been done by whoever (did it...) we are still responsible...

there was a comment what about some of those like Hitler would be living longer....what would happen afterwords, i can see it as a typical example of dualism.

what about if Hitler had provided by that horiffic war the space for those souls,or mankind itself to enable them come back on the path of reaching our tru origin. what if they(we) had have become so faraway from the first source, from the god would (they)we have needed anybody like him to remember again about that? i guess from different pespective he would be blessed one to bear such a burden....who knows...nevertheless currently everyone hopes he is in the Hell forever....and tha's the problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:46 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Pilgrim,
I think you have a good point. Someone told me once that Satan will be the last one on this plane, he is holding the door for us and when we have all left/ascended/remembered who we are, he will turn the lights off and close the door. I like that image and it reminds me that if there is evil it is only our perception not reality. Have you ever seen the movie "Jacobs Ladder"? The chiropracter gets the best line - "Some people see us, thinking we are tearing their lives apart and call us demons, others see us helping and call us angels"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:28 am 
Posting Freak

interesting thread....

I kinda look at it differently. My first impression was the following... just replace some words...

A viewing of only 1 min of Lord of the Rings is the answer to "this movie sucks."

To me, this tells me that we are judging things way to simple and way too early to come up with a conclusion that "this is evil" or "this movie sucks." There simply isn't enough linear time in our mortal existance to determine with enough information if something is evil.

evil = a gross, erroneous and simplistic conclusion made when one doesn't have enough information and rushes to a conclusion.

[img]http://coe.jmu.edu/LearningToolbox/images/aplus.gif[/img]

[Edited on 15-6-2005 by AmericasMostWanted]

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4