WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Remote Healing
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:06 am 
Posting Freak

I'm back because of this IM I received to start this thread and to start sending some loving energy to people who need it.Whoever is interested let me know for group energy is much more powerful like a laser of coherent light. I am thinking we could coordinate with each other to send the energy at the same time on a regular basis which will be determined by who our targets are. I think if we used the Rising Heart technique it could be most effective and a great way to practise preparing us for work in the Event Temples. This will be much simpler than the remote viewing we did and I love that it is giving to those who really could use the loving energy. :D

Quote:
Hi there honey,
I wasn't joking when I sent that message that due to your stories I was about to "Hit Road", yet again; but a weird turn of events required I stay right here another day & that's the only reason on earth I was able to get your message.(...event string?...) I wouldn't have got it till I know-not when.
About starting a public thread together...I've zero sense of privacy/secrecy, so anything you want to do with my talk to you is absolutely spiffy by me. But I'm a vain girl and have so much egg on my face from participating on the forum I've made so many computer blunders and personal/informational gaffes and splats on the face that, like a goon, I actually "resigned" from my very vexing Animus threads when told my issue was but a molehill.
But I do want to talk to you, Shay. From the beginning I heard your voice and sent you a PM. PC's are a new dimension to me, my mind, at present is scattered because of "stuff" (more of this later) but I want to say a few things to you about your child's MS.
I'll first just say that my 2 heroes are JC,(yes, Him, tho I'm not a Christian...) and Peace Pilgrim,(look her up on the net) a woman who at the age of 50 went out on the roads of the USA and walked for God till she dropped at a very beauteous and blessed 85!You gotta read her, though, like JC, she never wrote a word in her life; but her friends did, after she died. Find her, - she's the healing.
I've had MS since my late teens - I've been deaf, blind, paralysed, hospitalized, and felled by it to the ground a lot of times, but to look at me at 59, you'd think, there's a rascal woman whose liked her chips and beer a bit too much, but hoody whooh! she's looking great guns! (I'm carrying about 4-5 kilos from plenty of cheap pig-outs.)
Now this is what I'd say to your daughter; if you have a work, a mission, a job from the Creator to do on this planet, you don't have to be healthy, feel well, be mobile, or be anything at all - all you have to do is just do it. I'd say, don't go into any "Why’s, or "why me?", or any if's and but's, just ask your heart, your heart of hearts, what do you want? And then OBEY it. And do it.
I wanted to be out there, I'm attracted to nincompoomps and vagrant footloose nobodies like myself (the types, incidentally, Jesus favoured, - I mean, look at the fools and bastards who loved him, well, they're my kinda much loved idiots, I wanted to be with them, -no I wanted to be one of them, and now I am, I refused my sickness to stop me doing what my heart loved. Ye, tell your girl, a few years ago I used to faint our travelling all the time, I was nauseous, my head spun (still does) my limbs, I can't feel them, but I just keep going, and I say in myself, 'Yeah? - so what...'Tell her, your daughter, I don't analyse it, ponder it, search it for signs and meanings, I just got it, and I can still love, and be curious and happy as well as everything else, along side it. I'm not ever going to say multiple sclerosis means something. Remember when they ask in the gospels why has this man got this disease - because he sinned? Or his parents sinned? And Jesus does this left-field thing and says 'No. He's got it so God may be glorified. "Just say to your girl to glorify God by her having MS.
Now it's a shame, I got to go, the boy whose computer I'm using is back, he's got to play his PC games of shooting cyber humans... but I'll just tell you this; I have refused all but the first steroid drugs, I took them at 27 when I was totally blind and the streoids/quartizone bought my eyes back quick pronto...I've been kicked out of 2 public hospitals for rejecting standard procedures and treatments; I'm a writer of literary novels about everything & God, which no one reads, but hey, that's given me truth-of-life and self; but I did write a serious work of reflective interviews about MS and incurable illness, and know a bit about it; and here's the last thing; my sister Magdalena, who is my only living relative on earth has also got it, and she's progressive, totally immobilized, I do not expect her to live here more than a year...maybe two. She has decided 2o years ago to cut all contact with me, a decision I did not honour, I kept ringing, visiting, writing, everything... and now that it seems like the end-of-the-line, we have a difficult and tender small truce.
I'll try to contact you again Shay, soon as -
Love and admiration,

Cath

And from Lyricus Discourse 5
Quote:
Teacher:In choosing to consciously access the Interface Zone, you tap into the genetic mind with greater clarity. This results in more vivid thought processes and enhanced intuition.It also improves extra sensory perceptions that enable remote healing and remote communication.

I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know.What is to come from them I can be.In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the the mind of one.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Remote Healing
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:27 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shaylana this is a most positive and clarifying post. You know that I will be sending healing thoughts and love to you and your daughter. I have been for a very long time as you know. I am glad to have the SPECIFICS. It helps to visualize the precise "dis"ease when sending healing energy. But please remember that one must have the permission of the target.

Group energy when used properly with pure intentions can cause all matter to respond to your expectations. I've been working with groups who act with Integrity of Light Intention for many years. Many "hopeless" things have been changed. Not always as expected LOL.

Love All Ways
Be In Joy

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

I love that woman(Cath) for her utter transparency in such lovely ever so simple terms that anyone can identify with. How could I not send her loving energy? The Peace Pilgrim was quite a remarkable woman too. At 50 she decided to sell absolutely everything except the clothes on her back and a few travelling necessities she could take with her as she walked across America. Many she met along the way and many helped her. Some tried to hurt her until she looked them in the eye with such love coming from hers that it stopped most in their tracks. She touched the hearts of everyone who came onto contact with her. That she could do this for so many years , she truly was free from so much that the rest of us allow to bind us. Ironically she died in a car accident in the car she was travelling in. Normally she walked but not that time. She did immense good . Websites with info about her:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Pilgrim

http://www.peacepilgrim.com/

http://www.peacepilgrim.com/pphome.htm

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:33 am 
 WWW  Profile

Does Cath need this group energy?

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:37 am 
Posting Freak

CathHoff, love, thank you for your sweet honesty and for being someone I admire for what it takes for you to deal with that dis-ease. take away the the dis and let us start with energy because that is where this all began , energy blockages. Please check out the website I gave to you for what is offered there you can do anywhere and it does work most effectively because it uses the energy of the origin for where all dis-ease begins. Soon you'll be feeling a lot of love coming your way honey, you deserve it. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:37 am 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
Does Cath need this group energy?

Yes she does read her IM to me in the first post of this thread.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:43 am 
Posting Freak

Remember too these people are explorers of the physical with what they are doing and all that they realize from it will also facilitate the discovery of the Grand Portal. By the way this thread is for those who feel this in their soul and are also facilitators in the discovery of the Grand Portal. Still, sending them loving energy can only help in the faciliation and learning. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:58 am 
Posting Freak

So anyone who is sincerely interested in adding their loving energy to send to others let me know. When a few of us coordinate with each other we can plan when to start this lovely project. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:54 am 

Yay!

It is beginning!

I did an HV meditation with a few friends this morning. We focused on world hunger specifically for the relief workers to be able to distribute the supplies and for the bureaucracy to release the supplies. It was a very powerful feeling to do it with other people.

There is something in every minute of everyday for every person to use the heart virtues as well as the rising heart meditations.

I'm finding that especially focusing on being in the state of gratitude and sending it before and behind me and all around makes helps bring me back into focus with the HV's. Like sending it ahead to someplace or someone I'm heading toward.

Lovely sharing!

LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:58 am 
Posting Freak

Beautiful LTF do you think we could do it on the cybernet too?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:10 am 

Yes, and remember that since the energies can be sent backward and forward in time that if you have a specific time in mind then others can send their energies to that time.

It is just as powerful.

If you are doing it right at specific time but others can't physically meet the same time remember to feel for the other energies they will be there. I believe this was part of the intention of the Event Temples site. We can work on it from here for a beginning.

Did you see the other thread for sharing HV experiences?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1406

I haven't kept up on it but I have some more I want to share.

Finding the time to type everything out .....

LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:20 am 
Posting Freak

Great honey! Let's see how many others are interested and I do understand what you mean about the time thing, we'll work something out. I love your HV thread and I especially love, "Put your hand over your heart and say 'I love you'. You are a great lady and I bow to you. Thank you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:23 am 

Appreciation returned! :P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:32 am 
Posting Freak

I put my hand over my heart and say "I love you CathHoff:"

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:40 am 
Posting Freak

How appropriate it's Valentines. Its all about love. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:50 am 
Posting Freak

I'm taking Cath's PM to read to my daughter.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:05 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
So anyone who is sincerely interested in adding their loving energy to send to others let me know. When a few of us coordinate with each other we can plan when to start this lovely project. :D

Thank you Shaylana. This is the way I am attracted to. We do not all have to get along, but when it comes to the work of this type I am always IN. Through all of this experience I've had here at Wingmakers I've sent love and healing to all and joined anyone without public statement (as you should know) who needed this. I'm in and am sending.

Please be sure to post the time.

Shaylana I sensed that much of your feelings lately may have been colored by your daughter's situation. I didn't want to ask about that, so thank you for sharing the information. If a specific time is posted I will ask many others to join in there as well.

~J~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Perhaps, some of my feelings are colored by my daughter if not just for the love alone whether she is ill or not. What especially is 'coloring' my feelings is the sense of knowing we are all in this together on a level of being ready to truly work with others in a group that has left behind the childish egoic ways of feeling threatened by what they don't know or understand. In other words I am delighted to be part of a mature group who can see beyond themselves because they understand their understanding on an individuated level is only really effective when applied with other like hearted individuals as a group. It is akin to how James describes the planet being the species and not any species in particular on the planet but the whole planet itself. Thank you for wanting to participate, I look forward to many of us doing this together. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:55 pm 
Posting Freak

This pretty well describes how I feel right NOW. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOJwzw_j0Uk

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
SOUND + LIGHT = HEALING.

Recently, the ability of sound and light to heal DNA was scientifically documented by a Russian research team of geneticists and linguists. Russian linguists discovered that the genetic code, especially in the so-called junk portion, follows regular grammar and usage rules virtually identical to those of human languages. This invalidates many modern linguistic theories by proving that language did not appear randomly but reflects humanity's shared genetics. In The God Code bestselling author Gregg Braden further demonstrates that the ancient four-letter Hebrew name for God (YHVH) is actually code for DNA based on the latter's chemical composition of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon. This assertion, with its vast implications relative to DNA's universal role as a divine language spoken through the body, has been peer-reviewed and accepted by many scholars of Hebrew.

Fritz Albert Popp's Nobel prize-winning research establishes that every cell in the body receives, stores and emits coherent light in the form of biophotons. In tandem with biophonons, biophotons maintain electromagnetic frequency patterns in all living organisms. In the words of Dr. Stephen Lindsteadt, this matrix that is produced and sustained by frequency oscillations “provides the energetic switchboarding behind every cellular function, including DNA/RNA messengering. Cell membranes scan and convert signals into electromagnetic events as proteins in the cell's bi-layer change shape to vibrations of specific resonant frequencies.” Emphasizing that every “biochemical reaction is preceded by an electromagnetic signal,” Lindsteadt concludes, “Cells communicate both electromagnetically and chemically and create biochemical pathways that interconnect all functions of the body.”

Russian scientists Peter Gariaev and Vladimir Poponin have also explored DNA's extraordinary electromagnetic properties. Their research shows that DNA has a special ability to attract photons, causing the latter to spiral along the helix-shaped DNA molecule instead of proceeding along a linear path. In other words, DNA has the amazing ability–unlike any other molecule known to exist–to bend or weave light around itself.

In addition, it appears that a previously undetected form of intelligent light or intention energy (emanating from higher dimensions and distinguishable from both gravity and electromagnetic radiation) which Dr. Eli Cartan first termed “torsion” in 1913 after its twisting movement through the fabric of space-time, gives rise to DNA. Many decades later, the concept of torsion energy was still alive and well enough to inspire an entire generation of Russian scientists, who authored thousands of papers on the subject in the 1990s alone. “A unified subliminal field of potentially universal consciousness apparently exists,” writes Horowitz on the subject of the Russian studies, “and may be explained as emerging from a previously overlooked physical vacuum.”

The ancient Greeks were well aware of this potent energy, calling it “aether” and understanding that it is directly responsible for universal manifestation. In the 1950s Russian scientist Nicolai Kozyrev conclusively proved the existence of this life-giving subspace energy, demonstrating that, like time, it flows in a sacred geometric spiral that has been called phi, the Golden Mean, and the Fibonacci sequence. In the face of overwhelming evidence of its existence, modern scientists are returning to the notion of aether using such phrases as “zero point energy” and “vacuum potential.” Recently, physicists Richard Feynman and John Wheeler went so far as to calculate that the amount of torsion energy contained inside a light bulb could literally bring the world's oceans to a boil!

This breakthrough research in the temporal physics of subspace establishes that torsion energy permeates the entire multidimensional galaxy and not only is responsive to but may actually be consciousness creatively experiencing itself in time. “To put it as bluntly as possible,” writes renowned psychic and gifted scientific researcher David Wilcock, “you cannot separate consciousness and torsion waves–they are the same thing. When we use our minds to think, we are creating movements of electrical impulses in the brain, and when any electrical energy moves, torsion waves are also created.”

According to the Russian findings, notes author Wynn Free, “this spiraling 'torsion' energy could actually be the substance of our human souls, and is therefore the precursor to the DNA molecule … It already exists in the fabric of space and time before any physical life emerges.” Elsewhere, Free remarks of transposons that these tiny segments of DNA can travel along the genome activating different parts of it when prompted by consciousness. In keeping with Dr. Gariaev's “Wave-based Genome” theory, Free concludes that DNA functions “somewhat like a computer chip, with different sections that can either be 'on' or 'off.'” Thus we can easily imagine how the torsion waves of human consciousness could program, or reprogram, DNA's binary code.

Similarly, the Gariaev group demonstrated that chromosomes function much like (re)programmable holographic biocomputers employing DNA's own electromagnetic radiation. Their research strongly suggests that human DNA is literally a genetic “text”; that chromosomes both produce and receive the information contained in these texts in order to encode and decode them, respectively; and that chromosomes assemble themselves into a holographic grating or lattice designed to generate and interpret highly stable spiral standing waves of sound and light that direct all biological functions. In other words, explain longtime genetics researchers Iona Miller and Richard Alan Miller in a superb article based partly on Gariaev's findings entitled “From Helix to Hologram,” DNA's “code is transformed into physical matter, guided by light and sound signals.”

Decades of research by Dr. Kikuo Chishima, a Japanese scientist, suggest that red blood cells are formed not in bone marrow, as is commonly believed, but in the intestinal villi. Red blood cells appear to be 1) guided by systemic frequency oscillations manifesting in the bioenergy blueprint and 2) capable of synthesizing DNA in order to differentiate into specific types of cells, which then migrate via the 90,000-mile-long capillary system to wherever they are needed. Writes Lindsteadt, “This open-ended system that connects to the lymphatic system, the meridian system and the connective tissue provides communication pathways for the flow of information and cellular instructions from the electromagnetic energy matrix.”

One revolutionary corollary (of many) of this research is that, to activate DNA and stimulate healing on the cellular level, one can simply use our species' supreme expression of creative consciousness: words. While Western researchers clumsily cut and splice genes, Gariaev’s team developed sophisticated devices capable of influencing cellular metabolism through sound and light waves keyed to human language frequencies. Using this method, Gariaev proved that chromosomes damaged by X-rays, for instance, can be repaired. Moreover, this was accomplished noninvasively by simply applying vibration and language, or sound combined with intention, or words, to DNA.

According to Iona Miller and Richard Miller, “Life is fundamentally electromagnetic rather than chemical, the DNA blueprint functioning as a biohologram which serves as a guiding matrix for organizing physical form.” Arguably the most far-reaching implication of the research cited in this article is that DNA can be activated through conscious linguistic expression (somewhat like an antenna) to reset the bioenergy fields, which in turn (like orbiting communication satellites) can transmit radio and light signals to restore the proper cellular structure and functioning of the human body.

Copyright (c) 2006 by Sol Luckman. All Rights Reserved.
[Sol Luckman is author of the internationally acclaimed Conscious Healing: Book One on the Regenetics Method and the Beginner's Luke Series of novels, editor of the popular free ezine DNA Monthly, and cofounder of the Phoenix Center for Regenetics. His articles on the Regenetics Method have appeared in numerous print and online venues, including Well Being Journal, Renaissance, Sedona Journal of Emergence, Kindred Spirit and Metamorphosis, and also have been featured in the alternative medicine anthologies Message of Spirit: A Manual for Your Mind and Heal Yourself with Breath, Light, Sound and Water. Nexus New Times called Conscious Healing, which also received a five-star endorsement from the Midwest Book Review and was recently translated into its third language, a “paradigm-reworking book” that introduces a “revolutionary healing science that's expanding the boundaries of being.” The article above adapted from Conscious Healing appeared in Atlantis Rising. Join the Conscious Healing Book Club.]

snipped from here: http://sol.gaia.com/blog/2006/5/sound_i ... ic_healing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:48 am 

Divine essence is a level of divine awareness that was inherent in each soul when it was initially conceived by the Divine. It is also the natural state of the soul that has removed itself from the controlling aspects of hierarchical belief systems through the complete awakening of its sacred intentions. All souls are in various stages of transformation, and all people are destined to attain a level of conscious awareness of divine essence as their sacred intentions are fully awakened.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:09 am 
Posting Freak

Cool article on sound and light in healing Star, primordial even... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:56 pm 
Posting Freak

A long but very interesting if not intriquing article about healing with monoatomic elements or the white gold powder or the philosopher's stone. I like it because it is about DOING. :wink:

Quote:
For the Record Interview

The following transcript is from a recorded conversation between myself and one of the key players in the area of monatomic elements. The interview took place on July 27, 1996. Prior to our recorded conversation, it was agreed that the interviewee was to remain as anonymous as possible therefore I cannot provide any specific information (e.g. name, contact information, position, location etc.). For the record, I personally attest that this person is indeed both qualified and capable of speaking on the following subjects. This material is not copyrighted and may be reproduced and distributed freely, but only in its entirety.

Strength In Wisdom

binga

binga@zz.com

-=-=-

b: I understand that you have ingested monatomics in the past, what product did you take?

u: A combination of Iridium and Rhodium.

b: When?

u: About two years ago.

b; How much?

u: I started with 250 mg a day and by the time I ended a 42 day fast was up to about 2500 mg. I probably took 2500 mg for a total of five or six days though, and I only did 250 mg three or four days.

b: Then went up to 1000 mg?

u: I'm impatient, I moved up very, very quickly. I started taking the material eight days into the fast. I did a lot of cleansing both before and during (slightly into the fast). During the fast, we monitored every single detail we could including: blood sugar, blood pressure, weight, temperature...things we could have a handle on.

b: So, you were fasting for seven days. On the eighth day, you started taking 250 mg. Are you still taking it?

u: I still take material but I don't take it in that volume. Now you have to understand, these materials are present in carrots. They're present in all kinds of food.

b: Yeah, grape juice, bilberry, slippery elm bark...are you currently taking any isolated material?

u: Occasionally. But not at 2500 mg doses.

b: Why did you take it in the first place?

u: There were a lot of things we wanted to find out about and there was no other way to do it. I'll tell you right now: we didn't know if I would die or not.

b: But you were willing. u: I have no fear about anything like that. I really do not have any fear. b: What effect(s) can you attribute to your ingestion of this material?

u: It wasn't very long after I started that the sound started occurring. The sound outside of sound. That really is key to what can happen. Most people will hear that and think their ears are ringing. If you're careful, you'll realize that it's not in your ears. As you proceed with this, you'll realize that it actually moves outside your head and just above the crown of your head. It's more than a sound, it becomes an emanation....it really does. And that's when you have something that you can work with. By far, the majority of people who've ever had to deal with this didn't have a clue. If they'd studied some Taoist alchemy...if they had studied anything and applied it to themselves rather than keeping everything outside themselves...they'd have known that the dialogue they build with that phenomena gives them the keys to the next steps. There really is a trade-off that starts to occur. That's what made my experience so uniquely different from everyone else's.

b: So you were prepared for it.

u: I knew what to do. But there are very, very few people who do. This takes place internally. It's an active process. You're not going to sit there and have this zip through you and all of the sudden these wonderful things are there. It can't be that way. That's not the way the circuit is set up in your system. Your chakras and realizations are not built that way. Nothing is built that way. And to expect something outside of that is absolute foolishness.

b: Is that all you experienced?

u: No, but that's a two day conversation in itself. If you want to get to the rest of your questions....it got to the point where I was standing in an electric flame. I could tell you a million things that occurred that were all way different from anything normal, but they occurred progressively as a result of me dealing with them.

b: Were you psychic prior to ingesting it?

u: Yeah, probably. But what happened afterwards is truly unique. It changed everything in a way that hasn't made my life very nice. If you were to talk with some people, they would say it's made me impossible to be around...there's no way in the world to lie. It's not fun. Most people are not going to like it. It's not light-hearted. It's not easy. Unless you have someone that you can deal with that has a point of reference for it, you're going to be very alone. These materials and how they've been dealt with historically have a rich, beautiful tradition built around them. Only now do I understand why.

b: Any adverse effects?

u: Well, my life is not Father Knows Best.

b: Are there any lasting manifestations?

u: Absolutely yes.

b: Care to elaborate?

u: Well, psychic, physical, emotional. b: Did you get more psychic?

u: Yes, oh god yes. Little things, all the time. It got to the point where you just didn't want to deal with it anymore. Like answering someone way before they ask you...it scares people. When this happens thirty times or more, they realize that it's not just a coincidence.

b: Do you think that your experience is typical of what others might experience?

u: No, I don't think my experience is typical of what anyone else experienced who did any meaningful amount of it. I'll tell you right now, I'm the only one who did what I did. All of these sages that came out of the woodwork: after about 15 or 20 days, couldn't even make their fast. They started cutting corners and then said: 'Well it didn't happen to me'.

b: Had you had previous kundalini experiences?

u: Yes, I had on several occasions in my life.

b: Were you on the verge of having these experiences on your own volition? u: Well, its like this: I knew what to expect. When it started to occur, it didn't frighten me. It's like waking up in an Astral dream, the first few times you frighten yourself into waking. After that you finally say 'Wait a minute, don't do a thing, I think we have finally hit the trigger', and then you float out. That's something I had worked at for years, and years, and years. I got so far into it, I finally quit doing it. It got to where I could do it any time I wanted to within five minutes or so.

b: Out of body experiences?

u: Yeah, I could put myself right there.

b: Well you've been on a spiritual path since what? Age eight?

u: My whole life has been tied to it. Being down-to-earth, incredibly well-grounded, reasonable, logical and not giving up common sense is very important in this work. We're going to have to call it a prerequisite.

b: What do you think the mechanism is at play here? Is this a chemical reaction?

u: Well everything in your body, we could sooner or later get around to saying, is chemical but the junctions in your nervous system are all made up of these materials. You've probably seen the paper Superconductive Tunneling and Biological Systems. When you start overloading everythingwith this material, your real potential begins to be accessed. Now that's one thing that happens. The real trick to it deals with the monatomic gold in a perfectly charged way. We could go on forever on this....

b: We have a lot of ground to cover too. Has anyone taken monatomic gold?

u: Yes.

b: Who? You?

u: Yes.

b: How long did you take it?

u: Very little. Not for very long.

b: Why did you stop?

u: There's very little of it to go around.

b: You would have taken more? u: Of course I would have. I'll tell you right now. Monatomic gold can only be typified as The, not a, The Precursor.

b: So you'd take as much as you could get?

u: It's not a matter of how much, it's a matter of having it prepared properly. It takes very little when it's prepared properly. b: What do you think a full course of the gold for humans is?

u: A full course would be one application.

b: Like 500 mg?

u: No, I doubt it's anywhere close to that. 500 mg, when you throw it out on a table, isn't very much. But we're not talking volume here. Volume has nothing to do with it. It's also what you bring to the table that will have a great deal to do with the banquet you enjoy.

b: What role do you play now in all of this?

u: Well, my role is my own. It's not really connected to anything. But, it is important to me, personally, to put together enough coherent information to allow people a little easier access to this body of knowledge than they have had historically with alchemical information. I used to be so angry about how the alchemical texts were written because so much of it is misleading. Some of it is bad. Some of it's misinformation.

b: On purpose.

u: There was a real good reason for that, but now it's time for that reason to be over. There's a lot of danger that goes with this and the danger is not something that takes place with occult practices. What I'm talking about is, for example: say you were able to convert lead into gold. The monetary systems around the world are built around this system and all the powers that be are pretty happy about the arrangement. If you have a wild card show up, it becomes dangerous for a lot of reasons.

b: We are all aware of the philosophical claims made for these materials: do you think the claims can be borne out? u: Absolutely.

b: Will humans truly effect biolocation?

u: Absolutely.

b: You just think about where you want to go and you're there? u: Absolutely. b: And you just take along your physical body?

u: Absolutely. Absolutely.

b: It's not a purified physical body? Sort of a less dense version of what we have?

u: Listen, it is physical. It is so physical you can eat, have sex, bleed.

b: Is this the voice of experience?

u: No. But I'm telling you it's absolutely physical. It's not allegorical. It's not symbolic. Those are nothing more than Tinkerbell and Disney.

b: Could we beam our selves to an inhospitable environment and die?

u: No you can't.

b: It's physical.

u: It's physical here where it's supposed to be this way.

b: So you become what ever is appropriate for the place you beam to?

u: Yeah, of course. You'd hate to show up at the ball in your painting clothes. But from the point of logic you are using right now, you can only apply that logic to how that might be. When it occurs, you've already moved yourself to that place. The change takes place at the same time.

b: But you still have memories of this third dimensional reality and your previous life. You are still 'you'?

u: It's not just a memory. Which do you think would be the most amazing miracle: if I brought someone back to life, or changed water to wine. The truth is: they're both the same. If you can do one, the other's just as possible.

b: It's just moving atoms around. u: It's even simpler than that. You're turning, literally turning, ninety degrees. There's another reality right around the corner. And when I say right, I mean ninety degrees. It's physically right around the corner.

b: Isn't it just a change of perspective or perception?

u: No, there's a whole new deal there that is beautiful and so totally other that it's nearly impossible to imagine from here. But you can go both ways. Once you are capable of one, you can do the other. Like I said, water into wine is no different that turning lead into gold.

b: Or turning the sky green.

u: That's right, once you learn to cheat this way you can cheat any way you want.

b: How about the technological claims? Like the fuel cell application?

u: Oh yeah, that's totally wrapped up. That's fact, fact, fact.

b: How about the medical claims?

u: Absolutely. All the technological and biological possibilities are incredibly real possibilities.

b: Do you see any other uses that haven't been mentioned?

u: Thousands of them. Anything that concerns itself with catalytics....

b: Are we finally going to get off the grid? Will we be free?

u: Well we may be, and there will be many, many, many hundreds and thousands that will. But if you're talking about the five billion or six billion: most of those are going to perish. But that's OK, it took this many to get us where we are now.

b: So we're talking the 144,000?

u: Well, don't hold me to a figure like that. There's just a logistical problem that goes along with this. You can't just hand it out in a crowd, there's a lot more that goes into this. But let me tell you, the capabilities of discernment that go along with what I'm talking about are great.

b: So when you're talking about this stuff do you mean Rhodium, Iridium, Gold? Do you mean all of it?

u: No.

b: You only mean gold.

u: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

b: So what about the rest of the stuff? Is it only gold that will do the philosophical

u: No, the other will do a lot of things but I'm talking about something beyond most people's ability to even imagine.

b: You said before the you thought many people might die from the ingestion of these materials.

u: The emotional shock of it would be enough to kill most people. Look, even if you took someone 3/4 brain-dead and started pumping it down them, in a certain amount of time you would probably start to effect them on an emotional level.

b: Do they need to believe it's going to work?

u: No, this doesn't require any belief. These are physical materials, they're not allegorical.

b: What can you do to prepare yourself in order not to die or suffer any adverse effects?

u: You cannot sit in a cloistered room and prepare yourself for any type of disturbance. Your ability to deal with being disturbed, having your boat rocked, putting up with the storm, being tough, being gentle, being loving, being harsh, being all of those things...

b: Being real?

u: Yes, those are the things that prepare you for this. Thinking everything is love, beautiful and New Age horse [Censored], isn't going to do it. You're going to get slam-dunked.

b: What types of adverse effects to you anticipate?

u: It could be as simple as someone with cancer, who doesn't believe that something so weird could possibly have an effect on them, taking it at the request of a loved one and finding themselves miraculously cured. Now that could be a huge emotional shock to someone. If you really think about it for a minute, people's belief systems act as t h e best prisons in the world.

b: I was speaking more in terms of physiology.

u: No, no I don't think so. Your whole body depends on this just to be able to act like you're alive.

b: Do you think everyone should ingest monatomics? Who should or should not and why?

u: Everyone does ingest monatomics. They're present in common everyday foods. I don't think life would go on at all without them.

b: In concentrated forms.

u: In concentrated forms, I don't think it's for everyone. I don't think many people, in terms of percentages of the population are going to be compelled to deal with this in the way someone who has spent years working on a spiritual path would be.

b: So, only people who are working on a path ....

u: Well, people who have been drawn to it from some very deep part of their soul.

b: With the many other materials purported to be monatomic on the market today and the prospect of even more in the future, how will we be able to tell what is real and what is not?

u: 99.9% of all materials out there are total bullshit. Most people are being sold a bunch of hype. There are some materials out there with monatomics in them, but generally you can get just as much from a couple of carrots. You know it makes me feel very bad that this is being capitalized on by such unscrupulous people.

b: So how can we tell what is real?

u: There are people selling materials that have mercury and lead in them. They know it, and they're not including it in the analysis they are putting forth. Through the analyses we've done, I can assure you that any White Gold products (and there are many out there), contain no monatomic gold. Some are even contaminated with lead, a fact they choose not to include in their public analysis. Now, isn't that spiritual?

b: Yeah, this brings out the best and the worst in people. So there's no way for people to tell if the material is safe, or real, or what?

u: The only way to tell if a material is monatomic is through testing. If they are willing to pay for it. It can be done, but it's going to cost $3500 to $4000 to do a certified analysis. There's only one lab, that I know of that can do it.

b: Can't you put it in aqua regia and if it doesn't dissolve....?

u: Yes, that would be a quick and dirty test. But all you would know is that it's monatomic. You wouldn't know what it was: Osmium, Ruthenium.... etc. But you could also have something left there that's not monatomic, But you could also have something left there that's not monatomic, especially if the source wasn't from a pure metal standard.

b: For what purpose, in your opinion, should the monatomic gold be used?

u: Most people who are going to take it on purpose are doing so for the sake of expanded consciousness. The gold has unique physical properties. There are technological applications but those have never been applied. This is the edge of the razor here, can you feel it?

b: So what would you do with a pile of monatomic Ruthenium?

u: Well, quite often those elements are very desirable in electronics.

b: And Palladium?

u: Well, those could be applied to a lot of catalytic applications.

b: Osmium?

u: Electronics.

b: Iridium?

u: Any type of surface-wear applications. Plating. Where very durable corrosive resistance necessities are present. Any catalytic application. The same is true for Rhodium. Of course the biological applications for those two are the best known at this point.

b: You said previously: 'You don't have to be a chemist to make this stuff', what did you mean by that?

u: Any housewife in Dallas could make this material right now in her own kitchen, if she did her homework.

b: But it still involves chemicals...correct?

u: Yes, it does. Lots of study, lots of time, lots of diligent observation.

b: Lots of holding your mouth right, saying the right things over it, putting your hands on it?

u: No, this is a physical thing. The observation is important. There's a lot of things that can happen. You have to build an affinity for it.

b: Does it take twenty years?

u: No, you could do it in a few years probably. But it's one of those things that if you screw-up part of the way through it, you have to go back and start over. You can't imagine how disheartening that is. It really is an exercise in patience, perseverance and observation. My position on this is if someone is jazzed about it, they should bring it into their life. What they bring is a rich tradition that is full of guidance that will come to them when their heart is in the right place.

b: Some people have children, bills to pay, and Oprah to watch. They don't have time to do it.

u: And that's a choice for them. This isn't something on the level where people just casually say they have an extra $100,000 or $500,000....there's no amount of money that can be put on what we're talking about.

b: There are a lot of people who think you could.

u: Those are the same people who should study the Mayan cargo system which still exists today. That is: you don't send money to put on the parade when it's your turn to carry the flag. You carry the flag because that's the only thing that counts for carrying the flag. When people think for a second that they can spend $500 and get a seat next to the Buddha they're wrong.

b: What do you think the ramifications of the distribution, and subsequent ingestion, of monatomics will be on: human evolution, society, technology, finance, consciousness, the planet, the known/unknown universe?

u: Everything we know will be changed...on all levels.

b: Could you be more explicit? What do you think will happen to society?

u: When people start taking it and the materials start being applied, not just in terms of oral ingestion, the world will never be the same again.

b: What is your vision of that?

u: Everything from biology to power production, political structures (decentralization of government), everything has the potential to be radically changed. So many of the things I just mentioned are based on structures and paradigms which are centered around control of resources....

b: And perceptions.

u: And perceptions, and all of those can very easily be displaced by the applications of these materials. b: What do you think will be the effects on the known and unknown universe?

u: They're going to trade places. The expansion will be so great that 'expansion' is what is.

b: The process is what it's all about.

u: Yeah, it's not a matter of getting to a point where we've made this achievement... we've become aware because of the speed of this achievement that it's an expansive, never-ending process.

b: Some of us, who are 'present,' are aware of this.

u: Some are. It's balance through movement. Like movement you have in the European Tarot deck's two of discs. It's like the movement of a bicycle, the movement forward is what allows for the balance. The stability is there through the movement. Where most people cling to an idea of stability with no movement.

b: Many people I come into contact with, think of it as a destination.

u: There is a lot of belief that this is 'the end.'

b: Do you see only a few people taking it at first?

u: Only a few.

b: Do you foresee a time when it will be available in vending machines?

u: No, I don't. If you study how our planet was peopled, creating the beings we are now, you'll find that political structures have always made this an elitist phenomenon.

b: What kind of time frame are we looking at?

u: This is total conjecture on my part, but...a lot of this will remain in research for the next five years or so. After that, there may be efforts for it to trickle out in some way. There are other people, I personally know, who are so far down the road in applications and technologies (not necessarily in terms of production capabilities)...but you throw money at that one and the problem goes away very quickly. There are many people working on this same project, as there have been in the past. There are several ways of making this material.

b: You've said that there are different forms of monatomic gold? Do you mean different spin states?

u: It's not a matter of a higher spin state. It's a matter of once it is in the high-spin state, it being properly charged. That involves very subtle operations. Very subtle. We're talking beauty again, that's how subtle.

b: Beauty in the true sense of the word.

u: There is a difference in these materials. They are all individual, unique materials. They have their own qualities. That's why they have different names. To lump them all together under one heading as monatomic gold is just not accurate. These are different materials.

b: You are making a distinction between isolated monatomics and more highly charged monatomics?

u: Yes, yes I am. This aspect has not been addressed as far as I know.

b: So what is the correct term to use in referring to these higher-charged materials?

u: I call it the Philosopher's Stone. You could call it the Manna. There's a lot of things you could call it.

b: But there's as much difference as night and day...ingesting this over the other.

u: That's an understatement.

b: Are you aware of other materials which carry the same attributes and implications?

u: No, this is it...the real thing...the only thing.

b: This meaning higher-charged monatomics?

u: You have to understand: the isolated materials are The Precursors. They were very difficult precursors to ever come up with. Very difficult. But it's the battery that you have to charge. It has to be charged to be able to turn over the governors that are present in our genetic code. Those were programmed in.

b: What practical advice do you have for those of us who know about these materials, and the potential they hold, but are living outside of ground-zero?

u: Do your own homework. Don't let anyone impose their truth on you. Let them present the various facts and make your own decision. Keep searching for answers...your own answers. That seems a little patronizing in general, but realize that it takes work...physical work. This is not something you read into existence. You read enough to know that you have to do something physical. If all you do is read the book In Pursuit of Gold there's enough information there (if you apply yourself) to go very, very far. For someone who's doing nothing, that is a huge step forward.

b: Do you have any specific advice for members of the Science of the Spirit Foundation (SOSF)?

u: This material is real, but if someone expects to eat it and suddenly fly through the chimney: they're in for a real surprise. But the material, in terms of medical performance, is real. It will perform as expected and then some.

b: And the technological part? Some people are expecting to make some money on their investment.

u: They very well may. But there are so many other uses for this material...

b: If you had it all to do over again, what would you do differently?

u: Absolutely nothing.

b: No regrets on any of it?

u: None at all.

-=-=-

http://home.earthlink.net/~pcss/tookRhI ... ecord.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

In the above post please remember it took place in 1996. From the timeline then many factors were not in place like they are now so some of what is said above may no longer apply. We are on a different timeline now and much has changed. If anything, our future looks considerably better now than it did then earth changes and all. Remember also, a prophecy is only a prophecy if it comes TRUE. Some have and many have not.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I thank the healing group I am particapating with from this forum at this time for such passion in this work we are sharing with each other, I have heard back from some of the individual recipents of our energy and they express such graditude for our care, it does make a difference. And that is wonderful to know. Thank you all. :)

Cathedral - CS&N