WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 78  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
UPDATE for JUNE 6th Warning (above)

What elevation above sea level is safe?

That´s a very good question, and one that is almost impossible to answer with any degree of certainty. At the moment, we´re working on the premise that anything over 500 feet will be a safe bet

My apologies for not returning with the trunk loads of answers many of you are demanding.

We had a long discussion on Thursday about the best way to deal with the internet angle, and I think I have thus far sufficiently covered the reasons why I am speaking to you in this forum.

To recapitulate, this constitutes for the survivalist community only a preparatory from the standpoint of basic logistics and not a full briefing for those of you who aren´t astronomically challenged. Those details, none of which are technically relevant to the immediacy of this particular warning, will be made fully available to you in two to three weeks, contingent upon the strategy adopted by your respective governments.

If I were to avail the scientists among you with all the data pertaining to astronomical coordinates, I would not only be overstepping my brief, I would also be placing myself in the impossible position of answering questions on a subject in which I have no professional grounding.

At the moment, I can only speak in generalities about what we know in terms of best-case and worst-case scenarios impacting the United Kingdom, some aspects of which I have already covered. The American government has been working to a slightly different scale of possible scenarios modelled upon their own computer simulations, and that´s why I would urge interested parties to follow any guidelines set out by F.E.M.A. in the coming days.

I am however satisfied that British citizens may rest assured that we have almost literally moved mountains to ensure the least possible disruption to public services and a calm, expeditious evacuation of citizens away from vulnerable areas to safer have

I have a very fast broadband ADSL connection, which I connect and reconnect at the gateway router. I consider it unnecessary to be logged onto the information highway when I´m not using it. Does that affect my ´user ID´? If so, why does that alarm you?

In any event, I certainly did not anticipate spending so much time in any one forum. I think I have done the best I can to provide you with the basic information you need in advance of a more detailed apprisal of the situation.

I must also confess that I am really rather taken aback by the very hostile reception extended to me on the part of some correspondents. I hadn´t expected that. It´s my job to help, not to cause offence.

It is getting rather late, and I doubt I shall be around longer than another thirty minutes or so. I shall therefore move on to the substance of my last message.

Here in the UK we´ve been planning intensively for this event for well over a year. Conceit and self-assuredness is the very nature of government; and it is with this observation in mind that I ask you to make suggestions and proffer criticism. I know that this may be difficult without your being furnished with all our enmergency planning data, but I am sure you may be able to pre-suppose and identify potential problem areas not covered by state measures.

I venture to say that this is where the American spirit may have something to offer we more prosaic Europeans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised that I posted my LAST MESSAGE to this forum on 5/14/2005 at 7:57 pm EDT under the user ID 16675. The message is found on page 15.

I have posted NOTHING since. Yet it seems that others have taken a certain malevolent delight in posting under the mantle ´a name´, purporting to be yours truly. I have not experienced this kind of childish behaviour in any other forum.

I suspect that those responsible for such posts masquerading under ´a name´ hardly realise the extent to which their little games are sowing the seeds of confusion and misinformation, thus endangering the lives of their fellow citizens. Perhaps others are doing so with malicious intent, which I consider unforgivable.

Although I was prepared to post more important information this evening, my incredulity at the childish behaviour and immaturity of posters in this forum is such that I am loathe ever to return here again. I have therefore taken the decision not to continue this discussion within the confines of Godlike Productions.

Be advised that I shall concentrate my efforts elsewhere and that you will not hear from me again. It goes without saying that this is my last and final post.

Goodbye.

[Edited on 15-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:47 am 
Posting Freak

(EIRNA)—CENTRAL BANKS AND RELATED FINANCIAL AUTHORITIES ARE IN FULL MOBILIZATION TO PREVENT A SYSTEMIC BREAKDOWN

Lots going on behind the scenes.

FYI

[Source: EIRNA]

WIESBADEN, May 13 (EIRNA)—CENTRAL BANKS AND RELATED FINANCIAL AUTHORITIES ARE IN FULL MOBILIZATION TO PREVENT A SYSTEMIC BREAKDOWN following the downgrading to junk of $453 billion GM and Ford debt last week, emphasized a City of London source. Already before the recent escalation of the global financial crisis, a concerted effort by leading central banks, governments, rating agencies, and private financial interests was put in place, in order to minimize the disruptions caused by the inevitable downgrading of General Motors and keep things under control. The deployment of Kirk Kerkorian, announcing his intent for a partial takeover of GM, was part of that effort. The Kerkorian movement boosted GM stocks by 18% within a few days and under such circumstances S&P could then announce its downgradings. The next part of the script, said the source, was to lead GM to file for Chapter 11, thereby dumping its pension and health obligations on the public guarantee funds. Central banks during the whole time would stand ready to inject as much liquidity into the system as needed.

However, said the source, there are at least two areas which just cannot be controlled by that concerted action. First, the repercussions on financial markets that might soon be triggered, once a second rating agency confirms the S&P decision on GM and Ford. The leading investment funds worldwide would then be forced to dump all their GM and Ford assets. The other area is the derivatives complex, in particular those collateralised debt obligations (CDOs) and other credit derivatives that are directly linked to the GM and Ford debt. And indeed, here the concerted effort went out of control.

The source said that those hedge funds, which were named, like Highbridge Capital and GLG, are most likely in real trouble. However, what the media is not reporting is that many more hedge funds all over the globe are in a precarious situation right now. Furthermore, the problem is not at all limited to the hedge fund sector. The largest banks in the world today are very closely interlinked with hedge funds, much more than they were during the time of the LTCM crisis in 1998. As also the underlying debt which now caused the fall-out on the derivatives markets is many times larger than the volume of the Russian GKO default in 1998, the ongoing disaster by far "dwarfs the LTCM crisis" of 1998.

The problem has now reached a stage where central banks are forced to intervene directly. As an example, said the source, the Bank of England is right now managing "CDO disengagements" of a number of hedge funds. The same is going on in other parts of Europe, as well as in the U.S. He added: "I firmly assume that this management of disengagement means significant liquidity injections to prevent that hedge funds go bankrupt and trigger a chain-reaction throughout the system. We are in the midst of a real-life crisis management operation."

[source: Bloomberg, Mark Gilbert, May 13]

"THE TICK, TICK OF GM IN HEDGE FUND DERIVATIVES," WARNS BLOOMBERG WIRE. This week, S&P began cutting its assessment of derivatives backed by Ford and GM debt, while research reports full of rumors about so-called correlation trades blowing up, are fueling concerns that some hedge funds may collapse. "This is the perfect storm to implode some hedge funds," warned independent market analyst Dennis Gartman in his daily newsletter on May 11. "We expect a rush to the door to be painful," cautioned analysts at Merrill Lynch & Co. in a May 10 research note. The chief financial officer of Deutsche Bank, departed from his prepared slides at presentation in NY earlier this week, to claim that Germany´s biggest bank "has no cash lending exposure to hedge funds," and has collateral to protect it against any potential losses in its dealings with hedge funds.

[Source: FT 14.05.05]

WIESBADEN, May 14 - ASAM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, A SINGAPORE-BASED HEDGE FUND, "HAS LOST A BIG CHUNK OF ITS INVESTORS´ MONEY," writes columnist John Plender in a Financial Times editorial. The fund is just one example of probably many others that are about to go under in this "under-regulated corner of the financial community, which controls more than $1 trillion of assets." Plender attacks the notion by Alan Greenspan and other financial "experts" who claim that another LTCM would be unlikely today, because "leverage, whereby a small amount of capital supports large exposures to risk, has plunged since the Long Term Capital Management hedge fund stumbled in 1998." This is just not true, says Plender. "Nobody knows what leverage exists in this opaque cottage industry." While the ratio of borrowing to capital might have come down a bit, there are new forms of leverage today thanks to new forms of financial instruments.

[Source: as noted]

May 14—PANIC OVER HEDGE FUNDS BARELY HIDDEN. A survey of press coverage today indicates that just below the surface, something bigger than the 1998 LTCM collapse may be developing. Bloomberg reports that 10-year Treasury bonds had their biggest weekly gain in a month, this past week, with yields falling 14 basis points to 4.12%. This happened on a $22 billion bond auction for which for every dollar sold, there were $2.38 worth of bids, up from $2.01 at a previous auction on Feb. 8. Market surveys are showing that most investors had bet that the price of debt would decline, but the opposite has happened, suggesting that some may have been forced to buy bonds to exit those bets. Why? Because of the panic in the hedge funds.

At the same time, a New York-based consulting firm reported that hedge funds lost 1.75% in April. "Everybody´s waiting for somebody to blow up," said Ralph Axel, a U.S. government debt strategist at HSBC Holdings plc, adding that the market is mostly driven by fear, now. He also predicted that the yield on 10-year bonds could easily fall to 4%.

Meanwhile, the Houston Chronicle says that Kirk Kerkorian´s move into GM, to raise its stock price, caught many hedge funds in a vise. They had bought GM bonds to take advantage of their higher yields and were selling borrowed GM stock expecting the stock price to fall. When S&P downgraded GM´s debt and the stock price went up instead, many funds may have had to sell "a lot of securities, fast." Highbridge Capital Management, named in yesterday´s briefing as one of those that may be in trouble because of the GM hit, reportedly sent a letter to its investors to reassure them that it had not made any bad trades on GM. "The last time hedge funds communicated early with their investors was back in 1998," when the LTCM collapse occurred, said Sol Waksman, president of the Barclay Group, a firm that tracks the performance of hedge funds.

[Source: EIRNA]

ITALIAN ECONOMY HAS OFFICIALLY ENTERED IN A RECESSION. For the second quarter in a row, Italy´s GDP has declined. The first quarter of 2005 it decreased 0.5% in respect to the previous quarter, which was already in red. Industrial production declined even more, down 2.5%. Hardest hit were textiles (-11%), shoes (-16%), and furniture (-8.1%), which are most exposed to low-cost imports. But also the automobile sector, which means Fiat, took a bath: -9.8%.

Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi made an ass of himself by commenting that the production plunge is due to the Easter holidays, i.e., people worked less hours in March, but he was rebuked by the central statistic office, Istat, which explained that official figures are already adjusted to the number of actual working days. Since the new figures correct to -0.2% the forecasted GDP on a yearly basis, this threatens to drive Italy´s budget deficit well over the 3% limit. The EU Commission watchdogs have announced that they are preparing to start a disciplinary action next month; however, after the reform of the Stability Pact, the Commission action has no executive power, but is a proposal to be judged by the EU Ministers´ Council.

[Source: Clarin, Financial Times, 5/13/05. Buenos Aires]

ARGENTINA WILL FIGHT WORLD BANK DEMANDS THAT IT PAY FINANCIAL PREDATORS. "THIS FIGHT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN," stated Justice Minister Horacio Rosatti, responding to a ruling by the World Bank´s ICSID (International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes) on behalf of CMS Energy Corp. On May 12, ICSID ordered the Kirchner government to pay CMS $133 million for its alleged "losses" as a result of the forced conversion of its dollar debts to pesos, and peso devaluation that followed the December 2001 default.

This is one way the financial predators think they can squeeze blood out of Argentina. At least 30 foreign-owned privatised utility companies, which savagely looted the country during the privatisation binge of the 1990s, have taken their claims to the ICSID, hoping for favourable rulings that can force Kirchner to pay up, to the tune of $20 billion. These same companies, with IMF/World Bank backing, are also demanding that Kirchner grant them rate increases of as much as 60%.

But Argentina isn´t swallowing this. Rosatti announced that the government will request that the ICSID declare the May 12 ruling null and void, on grounds that CMS is a minority shareholder of the Argentine energy company TGN. Otherwise, anyone who owns even one share could go to ICSID, and if there are 20 shareholders, there could be 20 different claims, Rosatti said. But more important, he added, is Argentina´s sovereign right "to defend its interests." When companies were privatised in the 1990s, he said, legal jurisdiction was also handed over to foreign courts. But the disputes between the privatised companies and the state "should be resolved in local courts," Rosatti said. Despite ICSID´s ruling, "we can never give up the possibility of determining the ruling constitutionally.... [T]his fight has just begun."

During the summer of 2004, when vulture funds were attempting to seize Argentine diplomatic holdings in Washington and Maryland, it was Rosatti, then the Treasury General Prosecutor, who reminded the U.S. of the Drago Doctrine, which states that the foreign debt of nations cannot be forcibly collected.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:27 pm 
Posting Freak

...because I would never do such a thing...(Hoax) I can not understand why any one else would...and it is in this spirit that I share this, another "update" for the June 6th Commet report. It is not given to scare you but prepare you...since all things are possible

this was posted the end of the original thread (see above for link), by a person who didn't really want to come forward, but felt "prompted by god and his conscience" to do so...

In the past most of the "major" hoaxters on GLP have all used this same 'commet senario'(pointing to this heretofore unnamed date)... and even though none of the astronomers have seen anything...eventhough there are a few "projected" (see link above) in the area that day... It was suggested that the project to blow up an asteroid, that is on going, might just cause a "bumper ball" effect and send one or two (three being projected) fragments towards the earth or worse hit these commets and send them our way at the last minute ?)... since I have been following this story for two years now...and live well away from the coast line (NW Pacific impact) and no where near Wisconsin ( second impact)...I am not alarmed... and hope you will not be either...but just incase, these thing are true...(to be affirmed by the UK and FEMA- at a later date) I thought I would give you a "head-up"... and let you "DISCERN" if you think it is true, and what you might need to do about it (doesn't Mark H live in Wisc?}

ok...here goes...including "modeled" results now that we have the size, trajectory and the impact location.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well here goes. Last Monday we were all called to a special meeting. We had some big ass General out of Washington come and give us a prep. We had no idea what was on the agenda -- the brass just said it was too important to flag.

It was strange seeing this guy close up, like he was much smaller than he looks on TV, but anyway we all got to eat pretty good that day and before the talk he came along and met us all on duty, and I gotta to thinking he was real friendly and I wish he was my boss for real here on base.

I´ll cut to the chase. He told us we´re gonna be on the move, headed toward New Mexico, and we gotta be outta here before end of May. You see, we´re sitting right where a comet wants to be on June 6, right here in Wisconsin. This baby is 12 kilometers in diameter, and she´s real solid, no dirty snowball.

After the General said that you could hear a pin drop. For everyone in that room, life changed in the twinkle of an eye. After a while we fielded some questions, but it was like, hey, am I dreaming this [Censored]? Then, right at the end the General waited for us to fall silent and he asked us to pray, not just for our fellow Americans but also for folks all over the world. My best buddy just started straight out ... "The Lord is my Shepherd ...", and everyone just joined in, and when we finished I looked at the General ... and he was crying.

That evening I took my lady and our little daughter for a drive before sunset, and I just looked around at all the beauty and at all the faces of the kids that live nearby and I just thought, man this is beautiful and this will soon be gone, and for the first time I really felt love for everything I was seeing ... you know, real love. I was calm inside, a strange new peace has come upon me and it is still with me.

Anyway, that´s all I wanted to tell you folks, tho maybe I should still post as a separate thread for the warning work --- what d´ya think? Or maybe someone else can do that for me?

Whatever ... don´t attack me with questions like some of you guys do, cos I aint gonna hang around here and take no abuse. I´ve seen what you done to others telling you how it is. I just wanted to do my warning work so that I´m right with the Lord and won´t have blood on my hands, and now I´m asking you to do the same in the time you have left -- get right with your Creator because He´s wating to hear from you.

Y´all take good care now, and God bless you and your families.
END QUOTE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Projectile Diameter: 12000.00 m = 39360.00 ft = 7.45 miles
Projectile Density: 3000 kg/m3
Impact Velocity: 32.20 km/s = 20.00 miles/s
Impact Angle: 45 degrees
Target Density: 2500 kg/m3
Target Type: Sedimentary Rock
Energy:
Energy before atmospheric entry: 1.41 x 1024 Joules = 3.36 x 108 MegaTons TNT
The average interval between impacts of this size somewhere on Earth during the last 4 billion years is 4.0 x 108years
Major Global Changes:
The Earth is not strongly disturbed by the impact and loses negligible mass.
The impact does not make a noticeable change in the Earth´s rotation period or the tilt of its axis.
The impact does not shift the Earth´s orbit noticeably.

Crater Dimensions:

Transient Crater Diameter: 97.3 km = 60.4 miles
Transient Crater Depth: 34.4 km = 21.4 miles

Final Crater Diameter: 178 km = 110 miles
Final Crater Depth: 1.41 km = 0.874 miles
The crater formed is a complex crater.
The volume of the target melted or vaporized is 8850 km3 = 2120 miles3
Roughly half the melt remains in the crater , where its average thickness is 1.19 km = 0.738 miles

Thermal Radiation:
Time for maximum radiation: 6.96 seconds after impact

Visible fireball radius: 216 km = 134 miles
The fireball appears 152 times larger than the sun
Thermal Exposure: 6.17 x 109 Joules/m2
Duration of Irradiation: 2910 seconds
Radiant flux (relative to the sun): 2120

Effects of Thermal Radiation:

Clothing ignites

Much of the body suffers third degree burns

Newspaper ignites

Plywood flames

Deciduous trees ignite

Grass ignites

Seismic Effects:

The major seismic shaking will arrive at approximately 64.4 seconds.
Richter Scale Magnitude: 10.3 (This is greater than any earthquake in recorded history)
Mercalli Scale Intensity at a distance of 322 km:

IX. General panic. Damage considerable in specially designed structures; well-designed frame structures thrown out of plumb. Damage great in substantial buildings, with partial collapse. Buildings shifted off foundations. Serious damage to reservoirs. Underground pipes broken. Conspicuous cracks in ground. In alluviated areas sand and mud ejected, earthquake fountains, sand craters.

X. Most masonry and frame structures destroyed with their foundations. Some well-built wooden structures and bridges destroyed. Serious damage to dams, dikes, embankments. Large landslides. Water thrown on banks of canals, rivers, lakes, etc. Sand and mud shifted horizontally on beaches and flat land. Rails bent slightly.

Ejecta:

The ejecta will arrive approximately 264 seconds after the impact.
Average Ejecta Thickness: 24 m = 78.7 ft
Mean Fragment Diameter: 5.51 cm = 2.17 inches

Air Blast:

The air blast will arrive at approximately 976 seconds.
Peak Overpressure: 3.94e+06 Pa = 39.4 bars = 559 psi
Max wind velocity: 1570 m/s = 3520 mph
Sound Intensity: 132 dB (Dangerously Loud)
Damage Description:

Multistory wall-bearing buildings will collapse.

Wood frame buildings will almost completely collapse.

Multistory steel-framed office-type buildings will suffer extreme frame distortion, incipient collapse.

Highway truss bridges will collapse.

Highway girder bridges will collapse.

Glass windows will shatter.

Cars and trucks will be largely displaced and grossly distorted and will require rebuilding before use.

Up to 90 percent of trees blown down; remainder stripped of branches and leaves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGAIN please recieve this in the spirit that it is given...In the old WMF I posted the Aussie Bloke (Dr Gartrell) and Noted and Warned (as well as David Booth) threads...mainly for amusement and practice in descernment... to be honest with you...I don't know what to think myself...it could be "psy ops" or a psychological college experiment...or it could be true....time will certainly tell

if it makes you feel any better...so far, none of the senarios I posted happened...the Light Workers said they "took care of it"...perhaps they will do the same in this instance... the only reason I am posting it in this forum is because of the Lyricus Cosmonogy papers that point to "drastic Earth changes" to begin our evolution to global Unity. With the monetay systems ups and downs, and WWIII feeling closer everyday...the time line seems right...but I get no goosebumps reading this...and am impressed with the "calm" both of the posters project...which is unlike any "hoax" I have ever read before.

[Edited on 16-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I know Mother's Day was a couple weeks ago , yet I find this interesting enough to post. This is especially for Dawn.:)

The New York Times May 8, 2005
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON MOTHERHOOD
By KATHERINE ELLISON
San Francisco

ANYONE shopping for a Mother's Day card today might reasonably linger in the Sympathy section. We can't seem to stop mourning the state of modern motherhood. "Madness" is our new metaphor. "Desperate Housewives" are our new cultural icons. And a mother's brain, as commonly envisioned, is impaired by a supposed full-scale assault on sanity and smarts.

So strong is this last stereotype that when a satirical Web site posted a "study" saying that parents lose an average of 20 I.Q. points on the birth of their first child, MSNBC broadcast it as if it were true. The danger of this perception is clearest for working mothers, who besides bearing children spend more time with them, or doing things for them, than fathers, according to a recent Department of Labor survey.

In addition, the more visibly "encumbered" we are, the more bias we attract: When volunteer groups were shown images of a woman doing various types of work, but in some cases wearing a pillow to make her look pregnant, most judged the "pregnant" woman less competent. Even in liberal San Francisco, a hearing last month to consider a pregnant woman's bid to be named acting director of the Department of Building Inspection featured four speakers commenting on her condition, with one asking if the city truly meant to hire a "pregnancy brain."

But what if just the opposite is true? What if parenting really isn't a zero-sum, children-take-all game? What if raising children is actually mentally enriching for mothers - and fathers?

This is, in fact, what some leading brain scientists, like Michael Merzenich at the University of California, San Francisco, now believe. Becoming a parent, they say, can power up the mind with uniquely motivated learning. Having a baby is "a revolution for the brain," Dr. Merzenich says.

The human brain, we now know, creates cells throughout life, cells more likely to survive if they're used. Emotional, challenging and novel experiences provide particularly helpful use of these new neurons, and what adjectives better describe raising a child? Children constantly drag their parents into challenging, novel situations, be it talking a 4-year-old out of a backseat meltdown on the Interstate or figuring out a third-grade homework assignment to make a model of a black hole in space.

Often, we'd rather be doing almost anything else. Aging makes us cling ever more fiercely to our mental ruts. But for most of us, our unique bond with our children yanks us out of them.

And there are other ways that being a dedicated parent strengthens our minds. Research shows that learning and memory skills can be improved by bearing and nurturing offspring. A team of neuroscientists in Virginia found that mother lab rats, just like working mothers, demonstrably excel at time-management and efficiency, racing around mazes to find rewards and get back to the pups in record time. Other research is showing how hormones elevated in parenting can help buffer mothers from anxiety and stress - a timely gift from a sometimes compassionate Mother Nature. Oxytocin, produced by mammals in labor and breast-feeding, has been linked to the ability to learn in lab animals.

Rethinking the mental state of motherhood is reasonable after recent years of evolution of our notion of just what it means to be smart. With our economy newly weighted with people-to-people jobs, and with many professions, including the sciences, becoming more multidisciplinary and collaborative, the people skills we've come to think of as "emotional intelligence" are increasingly prized by many wise employers. An ability to tailor your message to your audience, for instance - a skill that engaged parents practice constantly - can mean the difference between failure and success, at home and at work, as Harvard's president, Lawrence Summers, may now realize.

To be sure, sleep deprivation, overwork and too much "Teletubbies" can sap any parent's synapses. And to be sure, our society needs to do much more - starting with more affordable, high-quality child care and paid parental leaves - to catch up with other industrialized nations and support mothers and fathers in using their newly acquired smarts to best advantage. That's why some of the recent "mommy lit" complaints are justified, and probably needed to rouse society to action - if only because nobody will be able to stand our whining for much longer.

Still, it's worth considering that the torrent of negativity about motherhood comes as part of an era in which intimacy of all sorts is on the decline in this country. Geographically close extended families have long been passé. The marriage rate has declined. And a record percentage of women of child-bearing age today are childless, many by choice.

It's common these days to hear people say they don't have time to maintain friendships. Real relationships take a lot of time and work - it's much more convenient to keep in touch by e-mail. But children insist on face time. They fail to thrive unless we anticipate their needs, work our empathy muscles, adjust our schedules and endure their relentless testing. In the process, if we're lucky, we may realize that just this kind of grueling work - with our children, or even with others who could simply use some help - is precisely what makes us grow, acquire wisdom and become more fully human. Perhaps then we can start to re-imagine a mother's brain as less a handicap than a keen asset in the lifelong task of getting smart.

Katherine Ellison is the author of "The Mommy Brain: How Motherhood Makes Us Smarter."

======================================
Creativity for Peace

http://www.creativityforpeace.com/

I woke up this morning and was watching a local interview program on PBS that just made my day (Mother's Day) and my hope for the world. Rachel Kaufman, Administrative Director of Creativity for Peace here in New Mexico, brings adolescent girls from Palestine and Israel out of the violence and conflict of their communities and into the safe and beautiful New Mexico countryside for a summer program that teaches leadership skills, understanding, trust, reconciliation, and peaceful co-existence. There is hope for the world through these girls, who will one day be women leaders of the world.

This was so inspiring, I just had to share it. Please check out the web site: http://creativityforpeace.com/

Marilyn A Jesmain
GATHER THE WOMEN GLOBAL MATRIX ™

=============================

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:16 pm 
Posting Freak

"How do I relate to this changing reality with its increasing complexity? The natural and human forces that are just about to annihilate the human population from the face of the earth.

If these are indeed the birthing pains of the new human then perhaps we are asked to endure and look into the Reality that is making itself present here on earth through pushing some of the dregs out of the way.

We scream for painkillers and something that would ease the pain. We scream for assurance that everything will be fine in the end. WM seems to suggest that the GP will be become available in the next eighty years and even then it is up to us what we do with it. The generations before that will do the best that they can and perhaps go through some unpleasantries of the the tightness of the birthing channel.

It is increasingly more important what we focus on. Our thoughts are gaining power to manifest and create as consciousness is rising. What we focus on grows. I experience this very tangibly in my own life these days. The lag time is almost nonexistent. My thoughts are creating reality in front of me constantly."

Nataraja, blessed being that you are I have wondered about this for a long time endeavouring to be aware of what is happening in the world so as not to be ignorant and blind, yet I also didn't want all of my attention focused on the dark side. It has not been an easy task for I am also very aware that what we focus on brings about the same in our lives. I wondered how does First Source do it, allowing absolutely everything and still remaining untouched by it? A conclusion I came to and it is still open, is that as long as I don't judge anything no matter how it appears I'll be OK and I can let it go. Also for those things I can change I do, and those I can't , I keep focused on what I want to see. I really love and appreciate your input on this forum for how enlightened and enlightening it is. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Cortez sophmore builds model hydrogen car

By Kelsey Warner
Cortez Journal

Sophomore Micah Hinton uses a syringe to add distilled water to the tank of a hydrogen-powered car. He designed the car at Southwest Open School in Cortez.
CORTEZ - While Micah Hinton aspires to be a heavy metal drummer, his real talent may be for engineering.

The sophomore at Southwest Open School in Cortez demonstrated this recently when he built a model car powered by hydrogen and placed it on display in a gallery at the school.

Hinton first suggested the idea while studying renewable energy in a class combining science and math taught by Colin Biard.

The notion baffled the teacher. "I never knew they existed," Biard said.

Hinton's car - about the size of a football - runs on distilled water. A solar panel provides energy to begin the reaction that splits hydrogen from water. The car is so efficient it can even motor and create hydrogen at the same time.

"When it's running, it's making water," Biard said. "When it's stopping, it's turning it back into hydrogen."

As a result, the fuel source is never depleted, and the car never needs a fill-up.

"It lasts forever," said Hinton, 15. "It will run off pure hydrogen."

Of course, he said, a life-sized version could look a bit different.

"On a commercial level, you're actually combusting hydrogen," Hinton said, so a solar panel would not be necessary.

During the six-week project, Hinton learned basic electrolysis and a little physics.

"It's interesting to me that you can use water as fuel," he said.

His teacher offered an additional review.

"This is an amazing gizmo," Biard said. "Micah had a lot of fun doing it."

Reach Kelsey Warner here .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:40 pm 
Posting Freak

DNA discoveries are single-handedly bringing down evolution. It is gasping its last breath apparently.

http://gnmagazine.org/issues/gn58/tinycode.htm

"DNA: The Tiny Code That´s Toppling Evolution
As scientists explore a new universe—the universe inside the cell—they are making startling discoveries of information systems more complex than anything ever devised by humanity´s best minds. How did they get there, and what does it mean for the theory of evolution?
Related Articles
Coming to a School Near You: Darwinism in the Classroom
Drawings Faked to Support Evolution?
Creation or Evolution: Did God Create Man?
Evolution: Fact or Fiction?
Creation and Evolution: The Bible Explanation
A Course on Evolution and Faith
How Did Life Begin?
Serious Problems With Dating Methods
The Human Genome Project Decoding the Mystery of Man
Creation and Evolution: An Interview With Philip Johnson
FREE BOOKLET
Creation or Evolution - Does It Really Matter What You Believe?
by Mario Seiglie

Two great achievements occurred in 1953, more than half a century ago.

The first was the successful ascent of Mt. Everest, the highest mountain in the world. Sir Edmund Hillary and his guide, Tenzing Norgay, reached the summit that year, an accomplishment that´s still considered the ultimate feat for mountain climbers. Since then, more than a thousand mountaineers have made it to the top, and each year hundreds more attempt it.

Yet the second great achievement of 1953 has had a greater impact on the world. Each year, many thousands join the ranks of those participating in this accomplishment, hoping to ascend to fame and fortune.

It was in 1953 that James Watson and Francis Crick achieved what appeared impossible—discovering the genetic structure deep inside the nucleus of our cells. We call this genetic material DNA, an abbreviation for deoxyribonucleic acid.

The discovery of the double-helix structure of the DNA molecule opened the floodgates for scientists to examine the code embedded within it. Now, more than half a century after the initial discovery, the DNA code has been deciphered—although many of its elements are still not well understood.

What has been found has profound implications regarding Darwinian evolution, the theory taught in schools all over the world that all living beings have evolved by natural processes through mutation and natural selection.

Amazing revelations about DNA

As scientists began to decode the human DNA molecule, they found something quite unexpected—an exquisite ´language´ composed of some 3 billion genetic letters. "One of the most extraordinary discoveries of the twentieth century," says Dr. Stephen Meyer, director of the Center for Science and Culture at the Discovery Institute in Seattle, Wash., "was that DNA actually stores information—the detailed instructions for assembling proteins—in the form of a four-character digital code" (quoted by Lee Strobel, The Case for a Creator, 2004, p. 224).

It is hard to fathom, but the amount of information in human DNA is roughly equivalent to 12 sets of The Encyclopaedia Britannica—an incredible 384 volumes" worth of detailed information that would fill 48 feet of library shelves!

Yet in their actual size—which is only two millionths of a millimeter thick—a teaspoon of DNA, according to molecular biologist Michael Denton, could contain all the information needed to build the proteins for all the species of organisms that have ever lived on the earth, and "there would still be enough room left for all the information in every book ever written" (Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, 1996, p. 334).

Who or what could miniaturize such information and place this enormous number of ´letters´ in their proper sequence as a genetic instruction manual? Could evolution have gradually come up with a system like this?

DNA contains a genetic language

Let´s first consider some of the characteristics of this genetic ´language.´ For it to be rightly called a language, it must contain the following elements: an alphabet or coding system, correct spelling, grammar (a proper arrangement of the words), meaning (semantics) and an intended purpose.

Scientists have found the genetic code has all of these key elements. "The coding regions of DNA," explains Dr. Stephen Meyer, "have exactly the same relevant properties as a computer code or language" (quoted by Strobel, p. 237, emphasis in original).

The only other codes found to be true languages are all of human origin. Although we do find that dogs bark when they perceive danger, bees dance to point other bees to a source and whales emit sounds, to name a few examples of other species" communication, none of these have the composition of a language. They are only considered low-level communication signals.

The only types of communication considered high-level are human languages, artificial languages such as computer and Morse codes and the genetic code. No other communication system has been found to contain the basic characteristics of a language.

Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, commented that "DNA is like a software program, only much more complex than anything we´ve ever devised."

Can you imagine something more intricate than the most complex program running on a supercomputer being devised by accident through evolution—no matter how much time, how many mutations and how much natural selection are taken into account?

DNA language not the same as DNA molecule

Recent studies in information theory have come up with some astounding conclusions—namely, that information cannot be considered in the same category as matter and energy. It´s true that matter or energy can carry information, but they are not the same as information itself.

For instance, a book such as Homer´s Iliad contains information, but is the physical book itself information? No, the materials of the book—the paper, ink and glue contain the contents, but they are only a means of transporting it.

If the information in the book was spoken aloud, written in chalk or electronically reproduced in a computer, the information does not suffer qualitatively from the means of transporting it. "In fact the content of the message," says professor Phillip Johnson, "is independent of the physical makeup of the medium" (Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds, 1997, p. 71).

The same principle is found in the genetic code. The DNA molecule carries the genetic language, but the language itself is independent of its carrier. The same genetic information can be written in a book, stored in a compact disk or sent over the Internet, and yet the quality or content of the message has not changed by changing the means of conveying it.

As George Williams puts it: "The gene is a package of information, not an object. The pattern of base pairs in a DNA molecule specifies the gene. But the DNA molecule is the medium, it´s not the message" (quoted by Johnson, p. 70).

Information from an intelligent source

In addition, this type of high-level information has been found to originate only from an intelligent source.

As Lee Strobel explains: "The data at the core of life is not disorganized, it´s not simply orderly like salt crystals, but it´s complex and specific information that can accomplish a bewildering task—the building of biological machines that far outstrip human technological capabilities" (p. 244).

For instance, the precision of this genetic language is such that the average mistake that is not caught turns out to be one error per 10 billion letters. If a mistake occurs in one of the most significant parts of the code, which is in the genes, it can cause a disease such as sickle-cell anemia. Yet even the best and most intelligent typist in the world couldn´t come close to making only one mistake per 10 billion letters—far from it.

So to believe that the genetic code gradually evolved in Darwinian style would break all the known rules of how matter, energy and the laws of nature work. In fact, there has not been found in nature any example of one information system inside the cell gradually evolving into another functional information program.

Michael Behe, a biochemist and professor at Pennsylvania´s Lehigh University, explains that genetic information is primarily an instruction manual and gives some examples.

He writes: "Consider a step-by-step list of [genetic] instructions. A mutation is a change in one of the lines of instructions. So instead of saying, "Take a 1/4-inch nut," a mutation might say, "Take a 3/8-inch nut." Or instead of "Place the round peg in the round hole," we might get "Place the round peg in the square hole" . . . What a mutation cannot do is change all the instructions in one step—say, [providing instructions] to build a fax machine instead of a radio" (Darwin´s Black Box, 1996, p. 41).

We therefore have in the genetic code an immensely complex instruction manual that has been majestically designed by a more intelligent source than human beings.

Even one of the discoverers of the genetic code, the agnostic and recently deceased Francis Crick, after decades of work on deciphering it, admitted that "an honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now, could only state that in some sense, the origin of life appears at the moment to be almost a miracle, so many are the conditions which would have had to have been satisfied to get it going" (Life Itself, 1981, p. 88, emphasis added).

Evolution fails to provide answers

It is good to remember that, in spite of all the efforts of all the scientific laboratories around the world working over many decades, they have not been able to produce so much as a single human hair. How much more difficult is it to produce an entire body consisting of some 100 trillion cells!

Up to now, Darwinian evolutionists could try to counter their detractors with some possible explanations for the complexity of life. But now they have to face the information dilemma: How can meaningful, precise information be created by accident—by mutation and natural selection? None of these contain the mechanism of intelligence, a requirement for creating complex information such as that found in the genetic code.

Darwinian evolution is still taught in most schools as though it were fact. But it is increasingly being found wanting by a growing number of scientists. "As recently as twenty-five years ago," says former atheist Patrick Glynn, "a reasonable person weighing the purely scientific evidence on the issue would likely have come down on the side of skepticism [regarding a Creator]. That is no longer the case." He adds: "Today the concrete data point strongly in the direction of the God hypothesis. It is the simplest and most obvious solution . . ." (God: The Evidence, 1997, pp. 54-55, 53).

Quality of genetic information the same

Evolution tells us that through chance mutations and natural selection, living things evolve. Yet to evolve means to gradually change certain aspects of some living thing until it becomes another type of creature, and this can only be done by changing the genetic information.

So what do we find about the genetic code? The same basic quality of information exists in a humble bacteria or a plant as in a person. A bacterium has a shorter genetic code, but qualitatively it gives instructions as precisely and exquisitely as that of a human being. We find the same prerequisites of a language—alphabet, grammar and semantics—in simple bacteria and algae as in man.

Each cell with genetic information, from bacteria to man, according to molecular biologist Michael Denton, consists of "artificial languages and their decoding systems, memory banks for information storage and retrieval, elegant control systems regulating the automated assembly of parts and components, error fail-safe and proof-reading devices utilized for quality control, assembly processes involving the principle of prefabrication and modular construction . . . [and a] capacity not equalled in any of our most advanced machines, for it would be capable of replicating its entire structure within a matter of a few hours" (Denton, p. 329).

So how could the genetic information of bacteria gradually evolve into information for another type of being, when only one or a few minor mistakes in the millions of letters in that bacterium´s DNA can kill it?

Again, evolutionists are uncharacteristically silent on the subject. They don´t even have a working hypothesis about it. Lee Strobel writes: "The six feet of DNA coiled inside every one of our body´s one hundred trillion cells contains a four-letter chemical alphabet that spells out precise assembly instructions for all the proteins from which our bodies are made . . . No hypothesis has come close to explaining how information got into biological matter by naturalistic means" (Strobel, p. 282).

Werner Gitt, professor of information systems, puts it succinctly: "The basic flaw of all evolutionary views is the origin of the information in living beings. It has never been shown that a coding system and semantic information could originate by itself [through matter] . . . The information theorems predict that this will never be possible. A purely material origin of life is thus [ruled out]" (Gitt, p. 124).

The clincher

Besides all the evidence we have covered for the intelligent design of DNA information, there is still one amazing fact remaining—the ideal number of genetic letters in the DNA code for storage and translation.

Moreover, the copying mechanism of DNA, to meet maximum effectiveness, requires the number of letters in each word to be an even number. Of all possible mathematical combinations, the ideal number for storage and transcription has been calculated to be four letters.

This is exactly what has been found in the genes of every living thing on earth—a four-letter digital code. As Werner Gitt states: "The coding system used for living beings is optimal from an engineering standpoint. This fact strengthens the argument that it was a case of purposeful design rather that a [lucky] chance" (Gitt, p. 95).

More witnesses

Back in Darwin´s day, when his book On the Origin of Species was published in 1859, life appeared much simpler. Viewed through the primitive microscopes of the day, the cell appeared to be but a simple blob of jelly or uncomplicated protoplasm. Now, almost 150 years later, that view has changed dramatically as science has discovered a virtual universe inside the cell.

"It was once expected," writes Professor Behe, "that the basis of life would be exceedingly simple. That expectation has been smashed. Vision, motion, and other biological functions have proven to be no less sophisticated than television cameras and automobiles. Science has made enormous progress in understanding how the chemistry of life works, but the elegance and complexity of biological systems at the molecular level have paralyzed science´s attempt to explain their origins" (Behe, p. x).

Dr. Meyer considers the recent discoveries about DNA as the Achilles" heel of evolutionary theory. He observes: "Evolutionists are still trying to apply Darwin´s nineteenth-century thinking to a twenty-first century reality, and it´s not working ... I think the information revolution taking place in biology is sounding the death knell for Darwinism and chemical evolutionary theories" (quoted by Strobel, p. 243).

Dr. Meyer´s conclusion? "I believe that the testimony of science supports theism. While there will always be points of tension or unresolved conflict, the major developments in science in the past five decades have been running in a strongly theistic direction" (ibid., p. 77).

Dean Kenyon, a biology professor who repudiated his earlier book on Darwinian evolution—mostly due to the discoveries of the information found in DNA—states: "This new realm of molecular genetics (is) where we see the most compelling evidence of design on the Earth" (ibid., p. 221).

Just recently, one of the world´s most famous atheists, Professor Antony Flew, admitted he couldn´t explain how DNA was created and developed through evolution. He now accepts the need for an intelligent source to have been involved in the making of the DNA code.

"What I think the DNA material has done is show that intelligence must have been involved in getting these extraordinary diverse elements together," he said (quoted by Richard Ostling, "Leading Atheist Now Believes in God," Associated Press report, Dec. 9, 2004).

"Fearfully and wonderfully made"

Although written thousands of years ago, King David´s words about our marvelous human bodies still ring true. He wrote: "For You formed my inward parts, You covered me in my mother´s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made . . . My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought. . ." (Psalm 139:13-15, emphasis added).

Where does all this leave evolution? Michael Denton, an agnostic scientist, concludes: "Ultimately the Darwinian theory of evolution is no more nor less than the great cosmogenic myth of the twentieth century" (Denton, p. 358).

All of this has enormous implications for our society and culture. Professor Johnson makes this clear when he states: "Every history of the twentieth century lists three thinkers as preeminent in influence: Darwin, Marx and Freud. All three were regarded as ´scientific´ (and hence far more reliable than anything ´religious´) in their heyday.

"Yet Marx and Freud have fallen, and even their dwindling bands of followers no longer claim that their insights were based on any methodology remotely comparable to that of experimental science. I am convinced that Darwin is next on the block. His fall will be by far the mightiest of the three" (Johnson, p. 113).

Evolution has had its run for almost 150 years in the schools and universities and in the press. But now, with the discovery of what the DNA code is all about, the complexity of the cell, and the fact that information is something vastly different from matter and energy, evolution can no longer dodge the ultimate outcome. The evidence certainly points to a resounding checkmate for evolution! GN"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

THE BIG PICTURE - 2004 update

Once a year, I take time out from my normal news analysis to update World Affairs Brief subscribers regarding the "big picture" of events on earth: the current status of the world, how my forecasted projections concerning the threats to liberty are progressing, and where we are now on the time line relative to those projections. The base document upon which this update is based, "Strategic Threats of the Coming Decade," is found at the following link: http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/threats.html.

Overview: There are currently three major centers of power in the world: Russia, China, and the West (US/UK and the EU). All other nations are subservient to or allied with one or more of the "Big 3" powers. Each of the three power centers is separately conspiring to control the world, though their respective citizens are generally ignorant of this fact. Currently, Russia and China are allied in a deadly pact to strike the West as soon as the best opportunity presents itself. Although each knows it will have to tangle with the other eventually, both consider the West to be the primary target for now. The West, led by the US, is still the leader in high-technology military weapons, a superiority which rests on somewhat limited quantities of expensive smart weapons (a point of vulnerability not lost on our enemies). China has huge advantages in terms of potential military manpower, while Russia has overwhelming superiority in terms of numbers of conventional weapons, and are only a little bit behind the West in availability of high tech weapons"thanks to continued espionage and strategic technology transfers facilitated by both Republican and Democratic administrations in the US.

Additionally, despite feigning weakness, Russia has at least a 5 to 1 advantage over the West in terms of nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, including missile delivery systems. This latter advantage is critical because, with America,s suicidal doctrine to absorb a nuclear first strike (PDD-60) in effect (Bush has not rescinded it), combined with America,s lack of any viable anti-ballistic missile system, it means that Russia has the capability to destroy 90% of the entire US military machine in a single day. Russia and China are preparing for war against the West as we speak, and certain leaders in the US are simultaneously setting America up for a fall, incredible as that may appear. In brief, here is what each power center has in mind, according to my current analysis.

Competing Strategies: Russia´s strategy is to strike the US with a massive pre-emptive nuclear missile attack, targeting primarily military and communication sites. Even though civilian centers will not be primary targets, about 20-30% of Americans (those who are living in close proximity or downwind of the attacks) will be casualties. Russia may also include in that first strike all British and French missile sites just to ensure Russia will be free from missile retaliation, except a limited retaliation by what few submarines would still be operational and at sea when the strike occurs. Russian military sites, including whole factories and munitions depots (such as Yamantau Mountain), are being constructed deep underground to survive the effects of Western submarine-launched missiles, which cannot penetrate Russia,s main bunker cities. Russia has also prepared to shelter in underground bunkers in and around cities about a fourth of its critical labor and military personnel. The purpose of the Russian pre-emptive strike will be to effectively disarm the West in a single blow, while leaving most of the economic and industrial capacity of Europe intact. The US economy, due to extensive fallout, will be out of commission for as long as two years. Russia is hoping to blackmail the surviving West into submission without the need for further attack.

Acting as a surrogate and ally of Russia, China´s first objective will be to subdue the Far East, with help from North Korea, using a strategy similar to that of the Russians. First, a barrage of medium range missiles will be launched to take out a significant portion of the military bases in Hawaii, Taiwan, S. Korea, Japan, the Philippines, and perhaps Australia and New Zealand to force a quick capitulation. China will then move to occupy the island nations of the Pacific, militarily and administratively. Occupation of these areas will be relatively easy for China since these nations are already within its geographical range of control.

In contrast, I still do not believe Russia intends to occupy the US. America is too far away and its citizens still have too many private arms. If there is any attempt at occupation of the US, it will be by Latin American Marxist allies of Russia and China - a huge coalition that is growing with each new election of a Marxist or pro-Marxist government in the region.

The US and British strategy is to secretly facilitate Russia´s attack and use the ensuing war to establish a global system of "Third Way" socialist control, ostensibly to "save" their own terrorized people from the horrors of war. To do this, Western globalist leaders have been following a carefully crafted plan to create conflicts and manipulate the public´s reaction to those conflicts in order to assure a controlled, socialist outcome in each case. The strategy includes the following elements:

1) Secretly assist Communist and socialist revolutions around the world"to soften up nations and get them used to living under tyranny and socialism. This has been going on since before 1917, but most of the covert assistance to Communism occurred during the post WWII period through 1990. Historically, the list of revolutionary groups which have benefited from Western assistance is rather long. US agents, through money, arms, and/or media support, assisted in the overthrow of Russia, China, Cuba, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Iran, Rhodesia, South Africa and many more"knowingly leaving each nation in the hands of Communist revolutionaries. In other developing nations which have not experienced a direct revolutionary overthrow by leftist factions, the State Department and/or CIA have secretly given political and financial assistance to leftist candidates for office, and have actively opposed free-market, pro-US candidates"all done with US taxpayer funding from the grossly misnamed "Endowment for Democracy."

2) Assist Russia, China, and their allies with technology transfers to help them build weapons of mass destruction (all the while claiming to be "concerned" about such developments). After Russia gained what they could through espionage, FDR gave Russia the remainder of the A-bomb plans plus the initial enriched uranium to develop their own atomic bomb. This same traitorous duplicity in our globalist American leaders has continued, involving both Republican and Democratic administrations.

3) Assist China and Russia financially with open policies of free trade with the West as well as with huge amounts of direct aid to make sure these predator nations, despite their insolvent socialist economies, have plenty of money to divert into ongoing weapons projects.

4) Look the other way while Russia and China blatantly cheat on arms agreements, and secretly prepare for war.

5) Weaken and disarm the US military through severe downsizing of all services, and direct dismantling of potent nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) weapons.

6) Promote an internationally controlled form of "Free Trade" so as to boost the world,s enthusiasm for global governance and control, using the economic benefits of trade as bait.

6) Antagonize the non-Western world so as to lend justification for Russia,s and China,s future retaliation taking down the "bully of the West." Examples of this intentional and ongoing antagonization include Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

And, most significantly:

7) Allow the Russian pre-emptive attack on the US to occur undefended, except for a few puny ABM missiles that will do little good against an overwhelming missile barrage. (PDD-60 instructs our military to essentially absorb a nuclear first strike and retaliate afterward"as if that would be possible.) The attack, as I have theorized in previous briefs, will likely occur after a suitable trigger event occurs either in the Middle East or centering around Taiwan or Korea. Following the devastating nuclear strike, Western leaders will come out of their bunkers and feign being shocked ("The Russians and Chinese deceived us!"), then immediately call for a worldwide patriotic war against the "new" evil empire, in the name of God, Country, and the Constitution"though they have no real intention to allow national sovereignty to be re-established. They will rally US and European survivors NOT to submit to Russian blackmail, but to fight back and win. American and European survivors will willingly submit to any new draconian controls suggested by their leaders, as has been well proven in the aftermath of the supposed al Qaeda terrorist attacks. Even pacifist Europe will join in the fight, as no one wants to live under Russian rule. Hence WWIII will begin.

How, you may ask, do these globalist leaders expect to win a world war after absorbing a nuclear first strike? Good question. Even our spineless, yes-men military leaders are quietly asking themselves this question - though they won´t go public with their concerns. Yet there are several reasons to believe the West stands a fair chance at claiming victory.

First, US conspirators in this evil plan, as well as their Russian antagonists, know that nuclear warfare is quite survivable. There will be no nuclear winter, even in America, the prime target. There will be famine for a couple of years, at least, and a great deal of social unrest. It will be a horrible ordeal, but at least half of America will survive it"and all will rue the day they failed to heed the survivalists, "extremist" calls for private fallout protection. Indeed, the surviving half in America will be very sick for a long while and wish they were dead, if they are caught unprepared. To exacerbate matters, the medical system will be in shambles because no preparations have been made in the US to protect medical personnel from fallout. But the newly empowered UN will emerge from the attacks as an even stronger global entity, pulling from those areas in the Western world that have not been hit and marshaling those forces while America recovers. Even when recovery is achieved, however, America will no longer be the global powerhouse it has historically been. Subservient to a stronger UN and an emerging New World Order, America will in the future only be a feudal nation harnessed for the global good. It will never again be allowed to dictate its own destiny.

Second, the US has, I believe, been preparing and stockpiling an array of secret black budget weapons, which will help tip the balance back to the West,s favor. Certainly, there is ample historical precedence for the existence of massive secret weapons projects in the US, and indeed, a few defectors have leaked information about these underground facilities and stockpiles. It is hard, if not impossible, to corroborate their reports, due to the threats leakers face, but I think enough of the reports are credible to confirm my suspicions that, more than ever, black budgets rule the defense industry.

Third, early in the war, the US will play the "China card," inducing China to switch sides and attack Russia,s rear. Since China knows it will eventually have to eliminate the Russian competition, it will have ample motivation to attack Russia,s rear at this point, when it can count on the West to help. With a war on two fronts, Russia will eventually be subdued. Like Russia in WWII, China will receive billions in aid and assistance from the West in return for joining in this "alliance," and will then emerge as the sole competitor with the West after the War.

Fourth, globalist leaders are prepared to survive a pre-emptive Russian strike. Multiple nuclear bunkers, for select government leaders only, have been constructed in the US, indicating not only an intent on the part of these globalist leaders to survive a large-scale nuclear attack, but also the existence of an early-warning system, which will allow leaders time to take shelter. They will know when the attack is to take place. They have tracked Russian and Chinese war preparations, deceptions, and cheating for decades (all the while covering up for these nations, violations of international arms treaties). I believe they also have sufficient human and electronic intelligence assets in Russia to detect when this launch will occur"but, as in Pearl Harbor, they will not warn the American people.

Motives: The larger question, of course, is why would Western leaders want to induce another world war, and why cover for Russia,s war preparations and hide that nation,s intent from the American people? The answer lies in the fact that globalist leaders can use the crisis nature of a world war to further establish global control. Thus it is to the advantage of those who are involved in a conspiracy to establish a one-world governmental system, to facilitate the rise of the next enemy. Citizens who feel threatened by war rally easily to cries of "unity" and "patriotism," and tend to be all too eager to relinquish precious liberties in exchange for government pledges of security.

Hermann Goering, Hitler´s second in command, made a telling statement about the propaganda effects of war during the Nuremberg trials. "Why, of course, the people don´t want war," he said. "But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."

War has always been the basic tool of globalist conspirators in forging a New World Order, as can be illustrated by a close examination of all major wars of the 20th century. This coming world war, which globalists intend to use to finally firmly establish the NWO, will accomplish three major things: 1) It will remove the US from its position as dominant military protector of the West, thereby forcing the Western nations to look to the UN as their savior. (Anglo-US globalists will wrest control of the UN leadership from its current Marxist puppets during the initial stages of the war); 2) It will foment an unthinking and uncritical form of patriotism, reminiscent of WWII, that will accede to government a vast array of new "emergency" powers which will never be fully relinquished; and 3) It will be the catalyst which will subordinate all governmental functions currently handled at the national (and perhaps state) level to the direction of the UN. In the course of this engineered global crisis, the public will become accustomed to direct UN dictates relating to the economy, travel, passport control, gun control, and other aspects of their lives. The public will also be conditioned to accept and even aid in the rounding up of "enemies of the state" or subversives (i.e., conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, and libertarians who resist the expansion of the NWO) and putting them in detention camps currently being prepared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:52 am 

I thought there would be some good news , after all the thread is news that doesn't make the mainstream . Why do you propegate fear ?

[Edited on 22-5-2005 by Mr~Mojo]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:20 am 
Posting Freak

Fear is the great MOTIVATOR...it causes change...without fear we would sit complacently in our warm fuzzy boxes...watching TV and getting fat and lazy... Fear is the only thing that humans react "heroicly" to...thus it is necessary if we are going to improve...

It is sad...but when we understand "human nature"...we see that the Remnant Imprint...is only revealed in times of chaos. To deny fear, is to refuse an opportunity to make a change. Face your fears and do something about them...learn how to deal WITH them...use the energy to create and your imagination to see THROUGH fear.

obviously it is not going to ... go away ... by it'self. The more practice we have "dealing' with fear...the more balanced we become.

[Edited on 22-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:07 am 
Posting Freak

I do not like this person's "writing style"...and think he would better serve the public without the name calling and bias...but I admire his research, and fearlessness...of the most powerful men in the world...his "insider" perspective offers us a view of the "private" White House... no other person is willing to go so far out on the limb to expose the WH "routine"
No one who becomes the president is immune to the "fish bowl" life...and the documentation validates SOME of these inuendos.

It gives me no pleasure to post these articles...this is my country, and my president and staff...if these men (and women) are mis representing me to the world...it is my problem...and there IS a solution. "Evil abounds when good men do nothing" (I am not a Dem or a Rep...and have nothing to gain by posting this except to OPEN your eyes)

Denial will not make it go away...and if these claims were false, you KNOW, there would be law suits and polititians sreaming "treason"...
We have the ability to "turn a blind eye"... on what we don't WANT to know...it is alway YOUR choice to believe whatever you will...but I think that we might make better choices when we have the complete story...discernment is the key to understanding.

--------------------------------------
Transsexual Ann Coulter, Fat Karl Rove & Bush (continued)
by VOICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE (TBRNEWS.ORG)

This name-calling particularly amused Secretary Congoleeza Rice, who has a special dislike of Ann/Arthur Coulter, due to the fact that Coulter tries to "pass" not only as a normal heterosexual, and also as a woman, but also as white, while in fact Coulter’s great-great-great-grandmother was a house negro for the Coltrane family. She was freed from slavery in Pickens County in 1845 with two good-bye presents, a dozen hogs and a half-white boy baby, which is how this branch of the Coltrane family acquired their name and their business. This makes Ann/Arthur’s mother Darlene Coltrane an octoroon, and Ann/Arthur herself what Condoleeza would refer to as a "high yeller" African-American. If all this history is too complicated for your readers to follow, just calling Ann Coulter "Grasshopper" from now on will suffice admirably.

Fat Karl Rove has gained new admiration this week among all the practical jokers in the Monkey Palace for his sense of humor.

Last week in a speech at Washington College in Chestertown, Maryland, way out in the boonies east of DC, he called Chimpanzee Bush an "intellectual."

My Secret Service source later told me that this generated huge amusement among all the staff present. In support of this outlandish claim, Fat Karl also said to his audience at the college that Bush "keeps a book always on his night stand."

It seems he was futilely trying to impress the crowd of B-level students and local chicken farmers, and to defend his adored idol from persistent reports that Bush has less than the IQ of a Maryland Eastern Shore Leghorn, and that he reads absolutely nothing any more.

Apart from everyone asking each other, to the accompaniment of knowing smiles and giggles, just how Fat Karl the Eunuch got to be so familiar with the Chimpanzee’s bedroom fixtures, those who have seen it say that the very same book has been sitting there on the nightstand for almost six months now – a hardcover copy of Danielle Steel’s trashy novel "Lone Eagle."

The staff believe Bush has never actually read it – his reading skills were always known to be pretty bad, and are rumored to have actually declined recently due to all the psychotropic drugs he is taking, (his handlers won’t allow him into any unscripted situations any more,) but the staff think he just keeps the book there next to his bed because he identifies in some pathetically grandiose way with the title.

Rumors have been circulating recently, accompanied by photos of the lesion on his left cheek, that Bush has skin cancer.

I have not been able to confirm whether this is a fact or just rumor, but I know that Bush, who struggles constantly with his undeveloped childish "miraculous" mindset, is obsessed by the coincidence that every American president starting with Lincoln in 1860, who has been elected every 20 years, has died or been assassinated while in office. The only one to escape this "curse" was Reagan who was elected in 1980, but he was shot and almost died as a result.

Bush has an extreme fear of pain and blind terror of death, which partly accounts for the extraordinary level of security surrounding him.

Bush never looks at any of the photos coming out of Iraq and never attends any funerals if he can avoid them. The report I heard is that Rove’s words of comfort to the quivering coward were that Bush was never really elected in 2000 anyway, so if anyone is going to die soon, it will surely be Al Gore.

I suspect, after reading the book "Bush On The Couch," by DC psychiatrist Justin Franks, that the reasons for this terror have to do with his childhood.

When G. W. Bush was six years old in Texas, his 3-year-old baby sister died of leukemia in hospital in New York.

Papa George H. W. Bush and Barbara went golfing the next day, then flew back to Texas, and only then told young George that his sister had been sick for many months and was now stone cold dead and would not be coming home.

The baby girl was later interred in a family plot in Connecticut with nobody in attendance.

This is how our young President first learned to deal with bereavement, tragedy and death.

As a result, his mind and soul seem to be a cold, dark and twisted shadow world of irrational fear and suppression of human feelings.

Fat Karl and his minions try their best to insulate Bush from the fact that he is the most hated man in the world today, but his recent jeering and booing by the masses in Rome, then seeing the Pope’s dead body laying there (those Vatican embalmers did a crappy job – the Pope looked terrible) and realizing that even the mighty will die some day, have left him gibbering with terror and scared shitless.

By the way, the rest of his family does not really like George W. Bush.

His father was deeply disappointed for years in his drinking and drug use, which he saw as a lack of backbone, (remember how HE dealt with the death of his own child,) and really had his hopes pinned on Brother Jeb.

Long-time staff around here have told me they remember how during his father’s presidency W. got drunk during a state dinner and went out into the hall of the White House and urinated against the wall. How could they ever forget?

They had to sponge it off. Papa Bush was stunned when the Republican machine selected W. as the one they could control, and nominated him for the Presidency.

His motormouth crack after the Iraq invasion (his mouth works much faster than his brain – you must have noticed) about "guidance from a higher Father" did not help endear him to Bush 41, either.

Do any of your readers pay tax? I am waiting with keen delight to see what gossip will emerge from Ariel Sharon’s coming visit with the Nutcase-In-Chief at his ranch in Texas.

This week, Ha’aretz reported that Dov Weissglass, (Sharon’s equivalent of Karl Rove,) sent up a trial balloon saying that Sharon intends to ask Bush for an extra $10 billion in American aid above what we ALREADY give them.

I can’t wait to see how Bush, Rove, Card, and McClellan will spin that particular outrage for the American taxpayer.

Maybe that’s Sharon’s price for NOT attacking Iran and sending us all up [Censored] creek in a leaky canoe.

Will Sharon show Jellyfish Bush a couple of gory photos of Jerusalem bus bombings and get him to agree to everything the Israeli Butcher wants?

Stay tuned - you may be certain that next month my ears will be flapping like Old Glory in a hurricane.

-----------------------------------------
Bush White House Secrets: Shocking Gay Sex Scandal (continued)
by VOICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE (TBRNEWS.ORG)

"A person in the White House briefing room who had access to a memo revealing the operative’s name also kept a journal of his days covering the White House," the letter to investigator Fitzgerald stated. "We bring this to your attention because we believe your office may need to subpoena the journal to further the work of the grand jury."

"It now appears that Mr. Guckert memorialized his experiences at the White House," the letter added, noting Guckert´s comments that he might turn the journal into a book.

From a very recent Russian press release, it seems that Guckert is making plans with a Russian firm based in South East Asia to reprint all of his journals.

"It would be unfortunate if Mr. Guckert published information that would be useful to your investigation, such as the identity of the person who gave him the memo, without your office having the benefit of its contents," the letter continued.

My God, such fun! Seems that our professional male prostitute, phony ´news´ reporter and keeper of a Forbidden Journal, using a Secret Service day pass, visited the White House 196 times in two years, and spent the night 12 times!

That’s right, spent the night 12 times.

Who did he spend the night with?

The usual mindless gossip ´bloggers´ are accusing Fat Karl the Eunuch of hosting him but we here know this is not true.

Not that Fat Karl doesn´t like a bit of tying up and manly spanking on his immense flabby bottom from time to time but Karl does not live in the White House and is hardly going to sneak back in and turn tricks with ´Captain Bulldog´ in a White House broom closet.

Sweet Ken M., Bush’s fond choice for the head of the GOP is another cinch choice for some high level fudge packing, but he is out too.

Sweet Ken is Otherwise Occupied.

The Secret Service has people working in it who do not like Bush or his nocturnal activities and they released the logs although they refused to do so during the investigations into Clinton’s activities in the White House.

I have seen copies of these and have been checking them, (actually my computer-savvy secretary has been doing this) against what was going on inside the White House when Gannon appeared and, especially, when he was overnighting.

Guess what? There were many times when he visited here when there were no press conferences or news briefings. These were for the daytime visits.

For the nighttime visits, I checked his dates against rosters of staff who are assigned here for night duty such as Secret Service, White House police, computer operators and switchboard people types.

The question arises, children, as to whether Gannon would spend the night here with some flunky. This is not a hotel.

There is a very good chance that someone getting a head job in a closet or other vacant area would be nailed by the security staff.

Did he sleep in the head? On the floor? On the piano? No? Not believable?

The President has a small, private bedroom for resting that is directly connected to the Oval office.

Perhaps Gannon was allowed to bunk in there, safe from bothersome Secret Service or security people.

Here is the question for your readers: Whom did Gannon service on his sleepovers?

Since 9/11, the White House security checks are meticulous - it is almost impossible for the average Joe Public to get into the White House even once during the day, much less 196 times, and even more so OVERNIGHT!

And Guckert was no Joe Public - he was a person of bad character - a known male hooker, fraudulently claiming to be a reporter, and using a false name.

Only direct orders from the absolute highest levels of the Fag Palace would have given such a person this kind of access. Need I say more?

And please note that Captain Bulldog was one of the very few members of the press to be allowed inside the White House to cover the January 26, 2005 special Presidential press conference.

If there were no events for a newsman, no matter how phony, to cover, why did he come here?

A check of the staff rosters indicate that only one person was in the White House on all the dates that Gannon slept over. The same person was always here when Gannon visited on days when there was no press action to cover.

My, my, who could that be? Do you believe in coincidences? Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy?

If Gannon had something going with a staffer, they would go to a motel or someone’s apartment in the area…unless the other person could not leave the White House without drawing attention to their absence.

Consider this, too, children. Gannon is a well-known, heavily advertised (on the gay internet) male prostitute operating in Washington, D.C.

Gannon is not now and never was from Texas. It is interesting to contemplate a small, fanatical very right wing Texas-based website whose owner, Robert "Bobby" Eberle* (See below for Eberle CV. Ed ), is a close personal friend of the President, hiring a Washington, D.C. male [Censored] with no journalistic experience at all to go to the White House as their "representative."

This is the "TalonNews Service" run by Eberle who is listed as their "Editor in Chief."

Actually, "TalonNews" was set up as a conduit for official White House news releases and nothing else.

When the Gannon scandal erupted, "TalonNews" faded quickly into the fetid Texas political swamps from whence it had come and even more quickly.

Eberle is also listed as President and CEO of GOPUSA, a "conservative news, information, and design company dedicated to promoting conservative ideals."

In the wake of the Gannon scandal, Eberle has tried to claim that GOPUSA and TalonNews are not connected but I know that both of these entities are registered to the same Texas address, which is Eberle’s personal residence.

The TalonNews.com domain name registration lists Eberle´s email address as bobby.eberle@gopusa.com.

Articles on TalonNews.com consist of brief introductory paragraphs, followed by a link to "Read more"; clicking on that link takes you to a page that announces, "This story can be found on our #1 client -- GOPUSA!"

Readers are then redirected to the GOPUSA.com site. GOPUSA, which claims, in error, to have “millions of daily viewers” is a typical proto-fascist weird Texas product designed to delight and entertain the denizens of trailer parks and other Bush supporters.

It is interesting to note that Eberle’s propaganda machine is strongly pro-family and anti-gay. Why, one wonders, did the pure and noble Eberle hit upon the well-known male Internet [Censored] to act as his representative to the White House?

It certainly wasn’t Gannon’s known lack of experience in journalism. Perhaps it was his self-avowed eight inch penis that gained him unlimited entrée. To many things.

After Gannon abruptly resigned his position at GOPUSA/TalonNews, he claimed he was not paid very much but only got “a kind of stipend” from Eberle.

He said he earned that stringer arrangement with GOPUSA, with no journalism experience, after “a breakfast meeting” in Washington with owner Bobby Eberle.

Although Eberle was not a member of Washington’s powerful inner circle, a member of his Board of Directors, Peter Hannaford* (See below for Hannaford CV. Ed) certainly is.

A longtime San Franciscan, Republic publicist and an active member of Ronald Reagan’s administration as Governor of California, Hannaford is certainly well-connected in various Washington circles and insiders have indicated that Hannaford might well have introduced Gannon to Eberle at the so-called “breakfast meeting”

It appears very clearly to all of us here in the Fag Palace and inside the Beltway cocktail circuits that some high level pimping was in motion, nothing else.

No wonder the Rove propaganda machine has been cranking out reams of irrelevant, silly nonsense about Gannon (“Is he really Johnny Gosch, Abducted Paper Boy?”) to keep the jabbering blogging idiots and the stupid public thrilled with useless and inaccurate stories.

The real story is much more important and entertaining. By the way, it has gotten all over the Beltway that Gannon is HIV+ and has been for some time.

That bit of news ought to keep certain very highly placed people unhappy as hell! Another State Funeral a la Reagan in the offing? Facial lesions finally clarified?

Also, in the same area, there is growing panic over the information, strictly embargoed and classified, that a surveillance tape from the in-house security system has gone Dixie!

No one knows what might be on it but it has really disappeared from a very, very secure area. Many of us suspect what is on it and if we are right and it gets onto the Internet (the tame media would never, never dare to even hint at it) then the fecal matter will strike the fan with force.

Of course I could be very, very specific about who, what, why, where, when and how (as my old journalism 212 teacher would have insisted) but anyone who has to take more then twenty seconds to figure this one out is brain dead.

I see lots of fun coming, children.

There are those of us here who do not worship at the shrine of God’s drooling Second Son and we are all exchanging knowing winks and nods.

I was conversing with a Marine Corps guard last week and he referred, with a wide smirk, to ‘ol’ Bush, broke open like my Granddaddy’s 12 gauge shotgun…..”

And when one of the Ice Virgins, as I call some of the very religious, and crazy, old aunties in the typing pools, says that the President was on his knees in the Oval office, it very well might not have been to pray to his Real Father.

Yes, this is going to be fun because our gutless, hand-puppet press is so busy looking the other way.

I suppose Certain People ought to be tested for HIV+ but that is just an idle thought.

Yes, we are all waiting for the second shoe to drop, especially if, as is strongly rumored, Gannon publishes his sizzling journals.

If this ever happened, and Gannon would have a terrible traffic accident (a bus would fall off of a tall building when Gannon was underneath it) long before anything saw print, there would be a mass exodus from Washington. The Beltway’s loss would certainly be San Francisco’s Castro District’s gain in that case. Why not join us in waiting?”

* Eberle CV

Robert ´Bobby´ Eberle II
Born: March 13, 1968 in Chicago, Illinois
Lockheed Martin Corp. - Aerospace engineer
GOPUSA - President and CEO of http://www.gopusa.com, a news and commentary Website whose motto is "Bringing the conservative message to America."

Education:
1990 BS in aerospace engineering - Texas A&M University, College Station
1993 MS
1995 PhD in mechanical engineering - Rice University, Houston.

Family:
Wife: Kathleen, a physician
Children: Charlotte 8 and Robert III ("Tres") 3.

Eberle´s address
Robert Raymond Eberle Ph.D.
2620 Sunday House Dr
South Houston, TX 77587-2874

Bobby Eberle belongs to the Texas Lyceum Organization (he once served on the board of directors) which pretty much exists so that members can profit from each other and do business together.

George W. Bush is a member in good standing of the Texas Lyceum Organization., giving the lie to White House denials that Bush ever knew Eberle. Of course Bush has repeatedly denied knowing Ken Lay in spite of existing, and published, reams of letters between them.

Bobby served as President of the Houston Young Republicans, the Director of Club Development of the Texas Young Republican Federation, and as a three-term State Chairman of the Texas Young Republican Federation. On the national level, Bobby served as Chairman of the State Chairmen´s Association. Bobby also served as Vice Chairman at Large of the Young Republican National Federation.

In May of 2004, Bruce Eberle (a self-avowed member of the Eberle "clan"and brother of Bobby) ) folded his MillionsofAmericans.com conservative web site into GOPUSA. Additionally Bruce is CEO of Virginia-based Eberle Communications Group, a vast fundraising/direct marketing/PR firm with extensive ties to Republican Party politics (clients list includes Reagan, Ollie North, Paula Jones). According to The Raw Story, when Karl Rove sold his consulting firm to join Bush’s presidential campaign, it was Bruce´s firm who took over operations for John Ashcroft.

The Eberle Communications Group, Inc.
1420 Spring Hill Road, Suite 490
McLean, VA 22102
Telephone: (703) 893-1095
The Eberle Communications Group has also been a contributor to the legal defense fund for Tom DeLay.

The ECG family of companies include:
Bruce W. Eberle & Associates, Inc.
Fund Raising Strategies, Inc.
InternetFundRaising.com, Inc.
Campaign Funding Direct, Inc.
Omega List Company
onlineresponsesystem.com
Kaleidoscope Publishing, Ltd.

ECG´s Board of Directors is listed on 1/31/05 as consisting of:
Jon Bruss
Carl T. Berquist
Katherine M. Eberle
Peter Hannaford
James M. Irving

ECG´s Company Officers are listed on 1/31/05 as:
Bruce Eberle, President, Eberle Communications Group, Inc.
William D. Griffiths, Vice President
Sandra J. Redhage, Corporate Secretary
M. Declan Bransfield, III, President, Bruce W. Eberle & Associates, Inc.
Michael Hiban, President, Omega List Company

*Hannaford CV
Peter D. Hannaford
1615 L St NW
Washington, DC 200365610

Peter Hannaford, a member of the ECG’s Board of Directors, is also president of Hannaford Enterprises, Inc., a public relations/public affairs consultancy he founded after merging the operations of the firm he led for 21 years with those of The Carmen Group in 1996. He was chairman of The Hannaford Company, Inc. (founded as Deaver & Hannaford, Inc.) from 1975-95, serving a national and international clientele. Before that, he was assistant to the governor and director of public affairs for then-Governor Reagan in Sacramento. In that position, he supervised the governor´s press office, speech research office, community relations unit and the office of information services (a clearing house for the 45 departments of California´s state government).

Mr. Hannaford is perhaps best known for his role in assisting Mr. Reagan during the latter´s quest for the White House. From 1975 until his election in 1980, Mr. Reagan was a client of the firm that Peter Hannaford co-founded. In Mr. Reagan´s 1976 presidential nomination campaign, Mr. Hannaford was director of issues and research; in the 1980 campaign he was senior communications adviser.

In addition, he spent 17 years in public relations and advertising in the San Francisco Bay Area. In 1972, he was the Republican nominee for the U.S. House of Representatives in California´s 7th Congressional District.

He has served on the United States Information Agency´s Public Relations Advisory Committee (1981-92); the board of trustees of the White House Preservation Fund (1981-89); the Commonwealth Fund´s Commission on Elderly People Living Alone (1986-91); and the advisory committee of Mount Vernon, George Washington´s home (1990-96). Mr. Hannaford holds a bachelor´s degree from the University of California, Berkeley (1954).

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a155

---------------------------------------------

Gannon: Gay Hooker in White House Services Pols
by DEMOCRATICUNDERGROUND.COM

Was Jeff Gannon a ´boy toy´ for visiting world leaders?

The Bush White House is usually a 9 - 5 operation, so I thought it might be significant to look at the times that Gannon exited after 5:00 PM.

Gannon stayed late at least 13 times. A few things that stand out for these dates are:

1. Bush was in the White House on those days.

2. On many of these days, Jeff went to a mid day briefing and then spent most of the afternoon and early evening at the WH before checking out.

3. On a majority of these days, Bush was hosting foreign dignitaries in the afternoon after the breifing, including Tony Blair.

So did Bush hire Gannon for his ´entertainment´ skills?

Considering the fact that Gannon is a self-admitted gay prostitute, I would speculate that Gannon was hired by the WH for more than his writing abilities. The whole jounalist bit, might have just been a ploy to sneak a male prostitute into the WH when the Bush´s were ´entertaining´.

Again, I didn't write it...so don't blame me because you read it ... you must admit, you won't see these stories in the mainstream... for a long while.

the Truth, is not benign, it is a double-edged sword.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:44 am 
Posting Freak

for "clear and balanced reporting" (where have I heard that) I offer you this POV to the DNA story above...and encourge your personal "discernment"

Mitochondrial DNA Clarifies Human Evolution
By Max Ingman

"Where do we come from?" This has been one of the fundamental questions asked by humans for thousands of years. Physical anthropologists have been providing an answer for over a hundred years by studying morphological characteristics, such as skull shape, of the fossilised remains of our human and proto-human ancestors.

For the last 15 years or so, molecular anthropologists have been comparing the DNA of living humans of diverse origins to build evolutionary trees. Mutations occur in our DNA at a regular rate and will often be passed along to our children. It is these differences (polymorphisms) that, on a genotypic level, make us all unique and analysis of these differences will show how closely we are related. However, different approaches used by molecular and physical anthropologists have led to opposing views on how modern humans evolved from our archaic ancestors.

Two main hypotheses

The two main hypotheses agree that Homo erectus evolved in Africa and spread to the rest of the world around 1 - 2 million years ago; it is regarding our more recent history where they disagree.

1) Multi-regional evolution

* suggests that modern humans evolved from archaic forms (such as Neanderthal and Homo erectus) concurrently in different regions of the world
* supported by physical evidence, such as the continuation of morphological characteristics between archaic and modern humans
* now a minority standpoint

2) Recent African origin

* proposes that modern humans evolved once in Africa between 100 - 200 thousand years ago
* modern humans subsequently colonised the rest of the world without genetic mixing with archaic forms
* supported by the majority of genetic evidence

Mitochondrial DNA

DNA is present inside the nucleus of every cell of our body but it is the DNA of the cell´s mitochondria that has been most commonly used to construct evolutionary trees.

* Mitochondria have their own genome of about 16,500 bp that exists outside of the cell nucleus. Each contains 13 protein coding genes, 22 tRNAs and 2 rRNAs.
* They are present in large numbers in each cell, so fewer samples is required.
* They have a higher rate of substitution (mutations where one nucleotide is replaced with another) than nuclear DNA making it easier to resolve differences between closely related individuals.
* They are inherited only from the mother, which allows tracing of a direct genetic line.
* They don´t recombine. The process of recombination in nuclear DNA (except the Y chromosome) mixes sections of DNA from the mother and the father creating a garbled genetic history.

Focussing on the D-loop

Evidence from DNA studies generally supports a recent African origin but these conclusions have been criticised for a lack of statistical support. One possible reason for this is because these studies have focussed mainly on the polymorphisms in a small section of the mitochondrial genome called the D-loop, which comprises around 7% of the mitochondrial genome. The reason for this section´s popularity lies in its particularly high mutation rate, meaning that scientists can analyse this relatively short sequence and still resolve differences between closely related sequences. Unfortunately, it is now becoming increasingly clear that this very high mutation rate is actually obscuring the informative information. Three main problems with data from the D-loop section have been identified:

* back mutation - sites that have already undergone substitution are returned to their original state
* parallel substitution - mutations occur at the same site in independent lineages
* rate heterogeneity - there is a large difference in the rate at which some sites undergo mutation when compared to other sites in the same region; data shows evidence of ´hot spots´ for mutation

A solution?

Although the mitochondrial genome is one of the first genomes to be sequenced in its entirety, it was not until recently that the progression of technology allowed sequences of that length to be obtained with relative ease and a study of any appreciable size using whole genomes was undertaken. This study became an important landmark in the field of population genetics and perhaps will be a precedent for a new field, already coined "population genomics." These researchers (Ingman et al., see references) found that although sequencing the whole genome was considerably more work, it provided some important advantages.

* Although the D-loop was evolving at a much higher rate, the greater length of the complete genome allowed for the analysis of twice as many informative polymorphic sites (sites that show the same polymorphism in at least two sequences).
* The numbers of back- and parallel mutations found outside of the D-loop were practically zero.
* The rate of evolution of the rest of the genome was surprisingly even between different sites, different genes and also between the different gene complexes.

Population genomics

The robust phylogenetic tree reconstructed with this dataset of complete mitochondrial genomes gives strong support to the ´recent African origin´ theory. By determining the substitution rate of the genomic sequences, it is possible to derive dates for points on the tree and build a chronology of events in the evolution and migration of our species.

* The most important date, in relation to the competing evolutionary theories, is the time when all the sequences coalesce into one -- the ´mitochondrial Eve.´
* From this study, a date of 171,500 years ago was obtained which fits remarkably well with that proposed in the recent African origin hypothesis.
* For us to accept multi-regionality, we would expect a much older date, as it would represent the common ancestor of Homo erectus rather than of Homo sapiens.

This study is only the first and population genomics is in its infancy. The future will provide more studies with ever-increasing numbers of sequences from yet unanalysed populations and perhaps an interface between genetic data from different loci. For example, a recent study of ancient human remains in Australia integrated genetic data with the information collected by physical anthropology. There are many important questions that remain to be resolved such as how and when the Aborigines arrived in Australia and the evolutionary history and relationships of North and South American Indians.

© 2001, American Institute of Biological Sciences. Educators have permission to reprint articles for classroom use; other users, please contact editor for reprint permission. See reprint policy.

About the author: Max Ingman, an Australian, is completing his doctoral degree in medical genetics at Uppsala University, Sweden. Recently, he and his colleagues analysed the complete mitochondrial genomes of people selected from diverse geographical, racial, and linguistic backgrounds. It is considered to be the most thorough analysis to date. He continues to work on projects that deal with the evolutionary histories of certain, somewhat enigmatic, populations.
http://www.uu.se/findperson.php?uid=N99-1523

http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/ingman.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

a more "official" view of Gannon-gate

White House, Secret Service Stories on Gannon/Guckert Passes Don´t Match
by ePluribus Media
Mon May 16th, 2005 at 06:05:39 PDT

By Todd Johnston
ePluribus Media

Friday, White House press secretary Scott McClellan told ePluribus Media that his office had never requested a 30-day security clearance for James D. Guckert, aka "Jeff Gannon," directly contradicting a statement made earlier that day by the U.S. Secret Service.

The Secret Service´s "30-day access list program," used by the White House press office, would have allowed Guckert to visit the briefing room for a 30-day period without undergoing daily criminal-history checks.

At 2 p.m. EDT on Friday, in a phone interview with ePMedia, Secret Service spokesperson Reginald Hudson stated that the pattern of "appointments" submitted on Guckert´s behalf "looked like an access list" request, adding that the press office uses access lists "quite a bit."

But at 6 p.m., White House spokesperson David Almacy called ePMedia to say that "Scott McClellan himself" told him Guckert was "never on an access list."

Almacy, at ePMedia´s request, had been trying to determine the definition of a "day pass" -- press office jargon not formally recognized by the Secret Service -- and whether Guckert had been on any "lists" that would grant him extended access. McClellan apparently stepped in to answer the second question personally.

The 30-day access list, according to Almacy, is "only used for people awaiting a `hard pass.´" He went on to explain that once someone is cleared for a "hard pass" but hasn´t received it yet, it "doesn´t make sense" to keep running daily background checks.

"Hard pass" is reasonable shorthand for "permanent White House Press Pass," as they are called by the Secret Service. But the now-commonly reported "day pass" is a fallacy.

The Secret Service is far more punctilious than the frequently overstimulated White House press office. Indeed, in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY) and Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), reported by John Byrne of Raw Story, the Secret Service was quite specific:

There are three ways of being allowed access to the White House Briefing Room: 1) as a permanent White House Press Pass holder; 2) as a temporary appointment; 3) on an access list.

Three ways. Not two. Not two and a half. Three. And no "day passes."

Strictly speaking, Guckert received temporary appointments, a well-defined Secret Service designation. Having been denied a permanent press pass in February 2004 because he was working for G.O.P. lobbyists, he thus needed an appointment to attend every briefing.

But it takes two to make an appointment. Guckert also required a sponsor, a "staffer" to submit the request to the Secret Service. A request for access to the White House complex is not a trivial event, even for McClellan´s office:

For a temporary appointment to the White House Press Briefing Room, the White House Press Office will submit to the U.S. Secret Service the name and personal identifiers (name, date of birth, place of birth, Social Security number) of the individual seeking the appointment. The U.S. Secret Service then conducts criminal history checks utilizing Federal/Local Law Enforcement and Secret Service criminal data bases.

Furthermore, for additional appointments:

If the White House Press Office requests that this same individual be granted access to the White House Press Briefing Room on a different day, the U.S. Secret Service would conduct the criminal history checks again.

And again, no doubt, day after day after day, ad infinitum. This is the U.S. Secret Service, after all.

The "30-day access list program" prevents this avoidable waste of time, manpower and money by granting 30 temporary appointments, with a single criminal-history check per recipient per month. The program makes sense: As Almacy pointed out, the access list is only for bona fide journalists awaiting permanent passes.

But here is where Scott McClellan has seemingly managed to paint himself into a corner of an oval office.

Every day from December 20, 2004, through January 31, 2005 -- 43 consecutive days including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year´s Eve and New Year´s Day -- a member of McClellan´s staff requested a temporary appointment for James Dale Guckert to visit the White House.

And these 43 requests represent only the 60-day period prior to the FOIA request. Appointment requests older than that are archived at the Executive Office of the President and are no longer the purview of the Secret Service.

McClellan´s office requested an appointment for Guckert every day in January, as well as December 20th through the 31st, press event or not. Before December 20th, he appears on White House access entry and exit logs an additional eight times. It is a reasonable speculation that Guckert was cleared for all of December as well.

If McClellan´s claim is correct, and he was not handing out press passes to Guckert 30 at a time, the alternative seems all the more autocratic. With a deficit approaching $8 trillion, the White House would be hard pressed to justify excessively burdening Secret Service resources, now a branch of Homeland Security, simply to install a friendly face at daily gaggles.

But McClellan has now stated exactly that.

Did his office actually make the U.S. Secret Service run a criminal history check on the same man 43 days in a row?

Did the Secret Service dutifully locate the same record of tax evasion and the same pictures of Guckert, naked and urinating, every day for 43 straight days?

On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Year´s Day? On Thanksgiving?

For his part, Guckert only showed up for seven of those 43 appointments. It was the holidays, after all.

Reviewing their own records Friday afternoon, the Secret Service spoke confidently. The pattern was apparently so obvious that even the most tight-lipped law-enforcement agency in the world was willing to offer a rare moment of speculation.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/5/16/9539/40363

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Ed. Note: This report should be read from its website location at http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index747.htm as this email copy does not contain the links embedded in the original report.]

May 23, 2005

A Miracle Child Has Been Born and Now Lives Among You, May You See and Understand Her Lesson

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

To a world about to descend into the madness of Global War and Cataclysmic Earth Changes there are those signs that continually abound around us that show us who we really are, what we are capable of being and showing us the absurdity that our lives are really that important in this reality. Such an example can be seen in the life of a little American girl named Brooke Greenberg, and of who we can read about as reported by the British Telegraph News Service in their article titled "Brooke looks like any other baby girl. But in fact, she´s 12 years old" and which says;

“Brooke Greenberg has celebrated 12 birthdays according to the calendar and her family photo albums. In terms of growing up, however, she has yet to reach her first. To the mystification of the medical world, Brooke is frozen in time, a real-life, female Peter Pan. She weighs 13lb and measures 27 inches, and looks and acts as if she were a six-month-old baby, not a girl about to become a teenager.

Brooke lives with her parents Howard and Melanie Greenberg and her three sisters in Reisterstown, a Baltimore suburb, and doctors credit her survival to their love and support. "She hasn´t changed in 12 years," Mr Greenberg, 48, told The Sunday Telegraph. He does not see his beloved daughter as an object of pity. "Why is it sad?" he asks. "We love her the way she is."

For 12 years the family has changed her nappies, rocked her to sleep and taken turns to give her cuddles. On school days, she is carried gently into a yellow bus and taken to a special school for handicapped children. Her condition has no name and doctors are unaware of any other child in her situation. Brooke has learned to pull herself up in her cot, crawl across the floor and scoot along in a specially adapted baby-walker. She smiles at people she recognizes, but has never been able to say a single word. She does finger paintings when presented with a pot of paint and sheet of paper.

She recognizes her family, and giggles when tickled. She has no language skills but has a "sense of self" in that she suffers from healthy sibling rivalry. When her younger sister Carly, now nine, was born, Brooke would cry with jealousy until Mrs Greenberg, 44, picked her up along with the new baby. That, however, is about as far as she has developed. She simply does not age. "There is no diagnosis. We don´t know what is going on," said the family´s doctor, Lawrence Pakula, "There is no one else like her in the world."

He describes her as being the equivalent of between six months to 12 months old in terms of height and weight, and says that most doctors who see her compare her to "maybe a handicapped two-year-old". Brooke was born after a 36-week pregnancy on January 8 1993 in the Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, weighing 4lb 1oz. As an unborn baby, her spasmodic development puzzled doctors. In her first year, she was treated with human growth hormone, but it had no effect.

Until she was five, she suffered a succession of life-threatening health problems, including strokes, seizures, ulcers and breathing difficulties - almost as if she was growing old despite not growing up. Four times, it seemed that she might die. At one point she was diagnosed with a brain tumour the size of a lemon, but it shrank away of its own accord, and Brooke simply woke up.

Brooke now has to be fed through a tube, but her health seems to have stabilized. There is no expectation that she will develop, but, equally, no one can predict how long she can survive. "People wonder how we have managed to look after her because she has been a baby for such a long time," Mrs Greenberg said. "We just keep going because she is our daughter."

The Latin term Puer Aeternus, meaning eternal youth, is the only apt term to describe such a Miracle Child, and whose appearance into our world, into our thoughts, should not be dismissed, but rather embraced, and as exampled by one such thinker who describes themselves as The Seer and has written,

"Marie-Louise von Franz concluded from her experience with these heavenly fliers...that they choose ascent as a revolt against maternal earthiness and female conservatism. They fly upward, she believes, out of fear of the magnets she says some women hide in the ground in the hope of luring light-headed men down to the ground of marriages, jobs, and long-range commitment.... the young ascenders often find themselves achieving spirit, but often at the expense of life or their own grounding in masculine life...Some say that the man´s task in the first half of his life is to become bonded to matter: to learn a craft..."

It is these who "march to a different drum" who are the ones most likely to be the pioneers and prophets, luddites and iconoclastic new thinkers who usher in new paradigms, often at their own peril."

What right thinking human being when being faced by dangers would not want to retreat to the times of their childhood, and to be protected by their mothers and fathers? But how many realize that this is exactly what we are able to do, both in our minds and in our spirits too. For only in returning to our childhood, to be like the little children we once were, can one truly find their answers and protection against all dangers.

To foolishness this might seem to some, to others it is the supreme wisdom of who we are as human beings, "And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children , you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3

There rests inside of each of us a gentle brook beneath the green trees and where it is always spring, may you find this place within yourself, may you find the peace you need and the answers to your deepest questions. This is not only our hope for you today, it is also our prayer.

© May 23, 2005, EU and US all rights reserved.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index747.htm

also...an appropriate post followed this...that I will inclued too...

"We live in strange times when malady equals miracle. When war is necessary for peace. When devout Christians are war-like. When "conservatives" believe in big government.(remember states rights?) When "liberals" are fiscally responsible.(remember tax and spend?)When radical, religious, islamics party at strip clubs and drink Cap´n & cokes while plotting attacks.

Makes me think of opposite day. Is every day opposite day now ?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:04 pm 
Posting Freak

UPDATE on possible Impact June 6th

[b]Rumored Asteroid Impacts On June 6[/b]

Reliable sources:

Havard smithsonian institute, responsible for gathering newest NEO observations, calculations and confirmations.

Newest spotted objects, not confirmed yet:

http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/NEO/ToConfirm.html

When the calculated ephemerides are marked with "***" then it means the object may come closer as 1 lunar distance (if confirmed).
A "!" means closer than 0.05 AU, a "!!" means closer than 0.01 AU.

http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/mpec/RecentMPECs.html

Confirmed objects with all calculations

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpml/messages

BEST astronomy information source concering NEOs.
NASA, Havard guys posting here as well as astronomers from observatories, also hobby astronomers.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/

Current impact risks assesements by NASA (CLOMON2 calculations).

http://newton.dm.unipi.it/cgi-bin/neody ... age:0;main

Similar, calculations here with NeoDys computers.

http://www.hohmanntransfer.com/news.htm

VERY GOOD news source concering asteroids, comets. etc.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/comets-ml/messages

VERY good comet information source. Professional astronomers posting here!

THESE are the reliable sources, to see a possible impact object watch the NEO confirmation page...here´s the very first information from observertories (they don´t send their data to NASA first!, nor to the NEOCP)!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:16 pm 
Posting Freak

JUNK DNA? .... or just DORMANT
c & Ped from another forum:

DNA is like a computer code with room for upgrades. Cosmic and Solar rays are known to affect DNA. Some new theories are arising that there will be cosmic timing in our next "version" of the human, where our "doormant" DNA will be activated and we will live longer, be free of cancer and a host of other benefits.

Currently cancer is a glitch in the coding. Though this is known, it is NOT known how to correct this glitch. How did our DNA become corrupt? Virus´s are a peice of coding that can interfere with the master program--so are other illnesses.

http://www.gewo.applet.cz/health/DNA_1e.htm

"A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project will be announcing soon that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called non-coding sequences (97%) in human DNA is no less than genetic code of an unknown extraterrestrial life form.

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from molds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Prof. Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, also known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remains mystery. Unlike normal genes, which carry the information that intracellular machinery uses to synthesize proteins, enzymes and other chemicals produced by our bodies, non-coding sequences are never used for any purpose. They are never expressed, meaning that the information they carry is never read, no substance is synthesized and they have no function at all. We exist on only 3% of our DNA. The junk genes merely enjoy the ride with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation. What are they? How come these idle genes are in our genome? Those were the question many scientists posed and failed to answer - until the breakthrough discovery by Prof. Sam Chang and his group"

"Was the genetic code for all life on Earth written by an extraterrestrial programmer and then somehow deposited here, for execution? The idea was mad and frightening, and Adnan resisted it for days. Then he decided to proceed. If the non-coding sequences are parts of the program that were rejected or abandoned by the author, there is a way to make them work. The only thing one needs to do is to remove the symbols of comments and if the portion between the /*......*/ symbols is a meaningful routine it may compile and execute! Following this line of thought, Adnan selected only those non-coding sequences that had exactly the same frequency distribution of symbols as the active genes. This procedure excluded the comments in Marcian or Q, whatever it was. He selected some 200 non-coding sequences that most closely resembled real genes, stripped them of /*, //, and similar stuff and after few days of hesitation sent e-mail to his American boss, asking him to find a way to put them in E-coli or whatever host and make them work."

"When one awakens a viable dormant gene, it produces cancer-related proteins. Researchers began searching Human Genome Project databases for the four genes they isolated from junk DNA. Eventually, three of the four were found there, listed as active, non-junk genes. This was not a big surprise: since cancer tissues produce the protein, there must be somewhere a gene, which codes it! The surprise came later: In the active, non-junk portion of the code the gene in question (the researchers called it "jhlg1", for junk human leukemia gene) was not preceded by the alu sequence, i.e. the /* symbol was missing. However, the closing */ symbol at the end of "jhlg1" was there. This explained why "jhlg1" was not expressed in the depth of the junk DNA but worked fine in the normal, active part of the genome. The one who wrote the basic genetic code for humans excluded portion of the big code by embracing them in /*... */ but missed some of the opening /* symbol. His compiler seems to be garbage, too: a good compiler, even from terrestrial Microsoft, would most likely refuse to compile such program at all.

Prof. Sam Chang with his students began searching for genes associated with various cancers, and almost in all instances they discovered that those genes are followed by the alu sequence (i.e. protein as a comment closing symbol */), but never preceded by the comment opening /* gene! "This explains why diseases result in cell damage and their death, whereas cancers lead to cell reproduction and growth. Because only few fragments from the big code are expressed, they never lead to coherent growth. What we get with cancer, is expression of only few of genes alien to humans and symbiosis with some genes of bacterial parasites that lead to illogical, bizarre and apparently meaningless chunks of living cells. The chunks have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs."

"There are three options to the problem. Either delete all the /* symbols and comments and clean this way the basic code, or add all the missing */ and avoid illogical mixing of the basic code with the big code. Alternatively, in the third option, remove all the / symbols and let work the basic code with the big code as a complete program. Unfortunately, none of these options are within our capacity. If we were able to efficiently insert genes into the chromosomes of living men, our breakthrough discovery would mean instant cure for all future cancer cases; at least from the programmer point of view. Theoretically, we can do it in a laboratory, but we have no practical means to implant the repaired DNA into living subjects. The mystery of "junk DNA" and cancer seems to be solved, but no quick cure shall be expected. The best thing we can do now is to try nourishing new, cancer-free line of humans with gradually debugged basic genetic code. That will take a long time."
Ain SophIA

"The third fact is, no creator of a new work, be it a composer, engineer or programmer, from Mars or Microsoft, will ever leave his work without the option for improvement or upgrade. Ingenious here is, that the upgrade is already enclosed - the "junk DNA" is nothing more than hidden and dormant upgrade of our basic code! We know for some time that certain cosmic rays have power to modify DNA. With this in mind, plausible solution is available. The extraterrestrial programmers may use just one flash of the right energy from somewhere in the Universe to instruct the basic code to remove all the /*…*/ symbols, fuse itself with the big code ("junk DNA") and jumpstart working of our whole DNA. "

end quote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:41 pm 
Posting Freak

May 25, 2005

Western Scientists Admit Massive Blasts to Earths Atmosphere as Global Weather Systems Begin Massive Shift

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Since our December 22, 2004 warning to the Western peoples about the massive, and unknown, energy surges hitting our planet the Western scientists themselves have been reluctant to inform their peoples about them, and as can be seen in our report titled "Unknown Energy Surges Continue to Hit Planet, Global Weather Systems in Chaos" and wherein we had stated;

“An increasingly panicked global effort is now underway by the worlds top scientists to understand an unprecedented series of ‘blasts’, energy surges, which the planet has been taking from as an yet unknown source which has been bombarding Antarctica with cosmic rays and disrupting Northern Hemisphere weather systems on a global scale.

The first of these cosmic ray blasts occurred nearly 5 years ago and have been increasing in their frequency and intensity since the end of November. The once normally darkened skies of the Northern Hemispheres Arctic regions are now in twilight due to these blasts. Wayne Davidson, from the Canadian Government´s weather station at Resolute Bay, located in the Arctic Circle, says about this mysterious lighting, "The entire horizon is raised like magic, like the hand of God is bringing it up.”

On December 1, 2004 the largest recorded blast sent not only shockwaves through the world scientific community but also through the Northern Hemisphere resulting in one of the largest weather events in recorded human history when 86,800 square miles of China was shrouded in fog, bringing transportation systems (especially air travel) to a virtual standstill throughout the country.”

Since our December warnings to these Western peoples the vast majority of them continue to deny these things, even to the not protecting of themselves even though to the smallest child the massive changes occurring to the Earths weather systems are evident to them on a daily basis. Even to their Western scientists these things can no longer be kept from their peoples, and as we can read as reported by the Space.Com News Service in their article titled "Fast and Furious Solar Storm Shocks Earth and its Scientists" and which says,

"In new studies presented today, researchers detailed a solar outburst that shocked Earth with the highest dose of radiation measured in five decades. The tempest arrived frighteningly fast. Other solar outbursts have provided more dramatic pictures, more threatening X-ray flares, and tremendous coronal mass ejections of hot gas that arrive several hours later. But the solar event at 2 a.m. ET on that January morning created an intense burst of energetic protons that, surprisingly, tripped radiation monitors all over the planet within moments.

"This flare produced the largest solar radiation signal on the ground in nearly 50 years," said Richard Mewaldt of the California Institute of Technology. "But we were really surprised when we saw how fast the particles reached their peak intensity and arrived at Earth."

Commenting further upon this is the Physics Organization News Service in their article titled "Solar Fireworks Signal New Space Weather Mystery" and which says, "The event shakes the theory about the origin of proton storms at Earth. "Since about 1990, we´ve believed proton storms at Earth are caused by shock waves in the inner solar system as coronal mass ejections plow through interplanetary space," said Professor Robert Lin of the University of California at Berkeley. He is principal investigator for the Reuven Ramaty High Energy Solar Spectroscopic Imager (RHESSI). "But the protons from this event may have come from the sun itself, which is very confusing."

But not really to ‘confusing’ are these things to normal scientists, but rather to their attempting, yet again, to keep the true nature of these Unknown Energy Bursts hitting the Southern Hemispheric Regions from their own peoples is their apparent goal, and as we had pointed out about them in our January 13, 2005 report titled "Increasing Western Media Concern about Chaotic Global Weather, Earthquakes and Meteor Explosions in Atmosphere" and wherein we had stated;

“Also not noted here have been these past year’s worldwide record numbers of floods, tornados, hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons that have served to make this past years events the costliness in human history, as reported by the world’s largest insurance company Munich Re. Munich Re board member Stefan Heyd has also said that the weather extremes "underline our long-standing demand for prompt and rigorous measures against global climate change. After the disappointing outcome of the recent climate summit in Buenos Aires, time is running out."

Now of these things we of our people know, but to the Western people? They hear such things, and as I have quoted earlier, “Things are fine” and "There´s no causal relationship there at all, the current bad, bad weather we´ve been having is not influenced by volcanoes or earthquakes."

But we can find in their own children’s studies the knowledge that “We have a closed atmospheric system which means all the water on our planet is finite and has been recycled for billions of years.”, as it states correctly on this website for primary children.”

Today’s news from around the world continues to show, not only are these massive weather changes occurring, they are actually accelerating.

From Russia we can read as reported by the Moscow Times in their article titled "Moscow Swelters in Record Heat Wave", "Moscow sweltered in record heat for a second day Tuesday, as emergency officials said four people drowned as they sought refuge in rivers and ponds and 10 police officers collapsed from heat..."

From the United States we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service in their article titled "Nor´easter continues gloomy weather trend", "A spring nor´easter brought driving rain and strong winds to the region Tuesday night, as damp, frigid weather continued to plague New England with the unofficial start to summer just days away. Besides the rain, this has been the third coldest May on record, National Weather Service meteorologist Frank Nocera said. The normal average temperature for May in Boston is 58.5 degrees. This month´s average has been 51.4, he said."

Also from the United States we can see these headlines in their news services, "Record Heat Grips Southern California", "Record Heat Grips North Texas" and "Record Heat Continues Across Arizona". But even more vital to that country is the dangers posed by the destruction of one of their greatest rivers because of massive drought, and as we can read as reported by the Argus Leader News Service in their article titled "Eight governors sign resolution on river levels, Drought drives first agreement" and which says,

"Eight Missouri River basin governors signed a resolution Tuesday on water levels affected by drought, signaling the first agreement between the states´ competing interests in years. The resolution, which was crafted by natural resources officials in eight states including Wyoming, said governors agree that maximum efforts should be taken to mitigate the effect of continued drought in the basin. "We call upon the corps to undertake its best efforts to conserve water in the main stem reservoirs to the extent legally permissible," the resolution reads. The governors are asking the corps to save water in upper basin reservoirs in Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota. Since Gov. Mike Rounds conducted a river summit in February and the drought continues, state officials realize minimal water is flowing into the Missouri River from Montana, said Mark Johnston, Rounds´ chief of staff."

Not understood by these Western peoples is that the worlds food supplies are being affected by these massive weather changes, and with the growing heartland of North America being affected by drought the worlds eyes are turning towards India, where the monsoons are past due and if they fail to arrive hundreds of millions will be facing starvation, and as we can read as reported by the Reuters News Service in their article titled "Monsoon looks to have hit south Andaman Sea" and which says;

"India´s monsoon appears to have set in over the southern Andaman Sea, the first entry point for the subcontinent, after a delay of about 10 days, weather officials said on Wednesday. The monsoon, closely watched in India because two-thirds of the population earns a living from farms, was expected to arrive over the southern coast around June 7, about a week later than normal, officials said. "To me, it looks like a monsoon," said a senior official at the India Meteorological Department of the Andaman Sea activity."

But sadly to the Indian Sub-Continent, Russian scientists do not believe that the metrological conditions in the Andaman Sea will produce this years monsoons due to the extreme cooling of the earths upper atmosphere and to which scientist are now examining, and as we can read as reported by the Scotsman News Service in their article titled “Scientists to Probe Upper Atmosphere" and which says;

"Scientists are to examine the highest and least known part of our atmosphere in an attempt to investigate climate change, it today emerged. Using a new research radar based in the Antarctic, the team of scientists will probe the mesosphere which is found 50-62 miles above the Earth. Professor Mitchell added that the mesosphere was susceptible to even a small amount of climate change. He added: “The mesosphere is extremely sensitive to climate change and is probably the most sensitive part of the atmosphere. “Evidence of these changes comes from sightings of noctilucent clouds, very unusual clouds seen only in polar regions and known to be in the mesosphere. These clouds don’t seem to have been observed before 1885 and may mark the onset of a long-term cooling of the upper atmosphere."

To our hoping is always that these Western peoples will begin their preparations for the massive weather changes, to especially diverting their spending towards food. Either to the growing of their own food, or to their storing of food, who would not begin preparing for these things like these Western peoples?

Only to these Western peoples can this be found, this type of thinking, that all will be tomorrow as it is today. It is as if they are not even aware of what is happening in, and to, the very world they live in.

© May 25, 2005, EU and US all rights reserved.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index749.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I agree that fear can be a motivator for change, yet, one has to be careful to not become so caught up in the propagating of it that they forget about about what else is happening too. If one can expand their picture of things and understand what is taking place is for the greater good perhaps, beyond what is seen, it is not fear that is evoked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:08 pm 
Posting Freak

when a person is "centered"... they are not knocked off balance by any energy being projected towards them. They demonstrate their ability to reflect/direct this energy...without being knocked off balance...or spun around.

there is nothing "wrong" with fear...It is how one reacts to it...or percieves it...that transmutes it's energy into something other than it's intended purpose.

If one percieves fear as a motivator...and projectes it to motivate others...into DOing something...either for themself...or others...it becomes a useful tool... for change.

the most productive application of energy is to determine how it can best serve all mankind.

the Bible suggests that "those who are prepared...will not fear." and some of the most miraclous fetes are performed, while engaged in the energy of fear...the WMMs reveal, that the Remnant Imprint is activated in heroic acts...motivated by the energy of fearFULL situations...and that this is "human's nature".

[Edited on 28-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote] Remnant Imprint (taken from the glossary section of the Philos)

The human instrument is the genetic compound of three separate, but related structures: the physical composition (body), the emotional predispositions (emotional template), and the mental configuration (mind-thought generator)

These three aspects of the human instrument are inexpiplicably bound together through the intricate and utterly unique interface of the genetic code and life experience.

[b]Within the human instrument, and acting as its[u] animator of creative goodness,[/u] is the Remnant Imprint of the Sovereign Integral.[/b]

The Remnant Imprint is the muse or inspirational formation of the human instrument insofar as the individual is concerned.

[b]It is the voice of deep character that arouses the most potent and noble instincts and creative stirrings of the human being: creating acts of goodness that touch the human soul in oneself and others. [/b]

It is a difficult abstraction for time-bound humans to understand, but the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the fusion of the entity consciousness in the worlds of time-space. All expressions and experiences of the human instrument, collectively, are deposited within the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, and it is precisely this that imprints upon the human instrument of the individual.

For some who have traveled across the material universe in various times, places, and physical bodies, the Remnant Imprint is more influential and expressive. For those who are relatively new to the Universe of TimeSpace, the Remnant Imprint lacks persistent influence and is easily overcome by the seduction of power, fear, and greed – the machinery of survival.

Within every human instrument is the imprint of the Sovereign Integral, and it is referred to as a ‘remnant’ only because it exists in the dimension of time and space. In reality it is the cast of energy bestowed by the Sovereign Integral to the human instrument. It is precisely this energy that generates ideas and inspirations, making it possible for the voice of all that you are to surface into the worlds of time and space in which you are only a particle of your total being.

The Remnant Imprint is often confused with the Higher Self, or human soul. The distinction, subtle as it may seem, is vital to understand. There are many discrete but ultimately integrated states of consciousness that animate, express through, and observe the human instrument. The energy of the Remnant Imprint is generated from the Sovereign Integral consciousness, filtered through the Wholeness Navigator and imprinted upon the mind, emotions, and physical body.

This energy, because of its origination from the Sovereign Integral, imbues the human instrument with a multiplicity of ideas, ideals, and approaches to being. It is not hindered by convention or social structure. It is not diminished by intimidation. It is forthright in its effort to instill the innate rights of sovereignty through the expression of its responsible and informed voice. It calibrates the ascension path of a mortal soul carrier against the acts of creative goodness, independent of the obstacles, ridicules, and customary ornaments of culture. [/quote]

[Edited on 30-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Looks like the Operation Terra people are "leaving town"...in the "first wave"...
[quote]
From the "hosts" to Lyara.
To all,

I received the private communication shown below on May 19. 2005. It has taken me some time to receive and integrate the implied consequences and I still haven´t worked out all of the details, but am taking steps to prepare for whatever is coming for me and for my role with regard to Operation Terra. To begin with, I am closing out my entire inventory at significantly reduced prices, at or very close to my actual cost.

The Messages will still be available online through the Operation Terra site as printable files, and will still be available as printed books through online stores, such as Amazon.com worldwide and through local bookstores in the US, Canada, and Europe. I expect to continue to provide updates, from wherever it is that I end up, but before then I have to complete those tasks that require my physical presence on the ground.

I will continue to take orders and allow people to join the Forums through July 20, 2005. After that time, I will take the online store down and move the Operation Terra site to a different server, which will remain up in perpetuity as long as there is an Internet. I can print books electronically, even from aboard a ship, but I don´t expect to be able to ship merchandise after July. If there is a need for a printed version of Volume Three, I will take care of that when that volume is complete.

I intend to leave the Forums up until they are no longer needed by the second wave, which I anticipate to be no later than December 31, 2005. I have a few remaining slots for private sessions, from the last week of June through mid-July. After that, I assume I will not be available by phone.

Operation Terra has been a light in the world and has already activated the hidden codes in thousands of people all over the world. Apparently it is now time for the first and second waves to withdraw to safety and to allow what is coming to play out on the ground. The 5-6 million of the third wave and the 3,000 special forces will remain in 3D until we come for them toward the end, which I am still expecting sometime in the second half of 2007. I have not been given dates for that at this time, but my intuitive sense is still that the final cataclysms will occur during the 3 months of March, April, and May of 2007. That timeframe will become more definite when the specifics become available.

I HAVE been told that those who have gone "up" will come back mid-way through the period of the final cataclysms, to gather in the remnant that is left on the ground. Pole Shift will follow on our timeline, but on other timelines, the scenarios will be different. The irony is that other timelines will never know what happened on our timeline and we will not know what happened on theirs. The sorting out will be complete and everyone will go to their "right place" over the timeframe indicated within their respective timelines.

It has been a privilege to serve in this way, and no matter how it plays out, I have seen enough lives transformed by practicing the principles taught in the Messages to feel that the "op" is already a success. I have also learned that by the time something actually arrives, it never is how I imagined it would be, so this too, is part of the surrender.

No matter what happens in the coming months and years, I wish you all the very best in your journeys and -- as the saying goes -- may the Force be with you.[/quote]

seems strange to me that she is selling stuff at all...think she will need money on the "new" Terra?

[Edited on 28-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:16 pm 
Posting Freak

on a more personal note to Lyara...who seems to be haveing some problems adjusting to the new frequencies...

[quote]
The personal message to Lyara:

(In response to my expressed feeling that things were speeding up even more)

All right, now. You have asked and we shall answer.

Yes, it is as you have surmised. There have been some developments that we are not at all pleased with, ones that require an intensification of our efforts with those of the first two waves. This will require more of us and more of all of you, and you may pass this information on as you see fit. We will try to do as much of this increased frequency-adjusting during your sleep time, so if you can obtain more hours of sound sleep, that will make it easier for all of us -- those who are working with you and those who are receiving the work.

The "buzz" you are feeling right now is symptomatic of this further increase in acceleration. Do what you can to ground: deep breathing, meditating, quieting yourself as much as possible. Warm (not hot) baths, with sea salt for balancing or Epsom salts if a lot of clearing is taking place. Be gentle with yourself and treat yourself as if you were under a great deal of stress, for this IS stressful to your physical body, which is unaccustomed to this rapid change in frequency. It may feel as though you are going to shake yourself apart or explode from the intensity of the sound* response within your atomic structures. However, this passage -- as intense as it is -- will be of shorter duration and then you will be safely with us again and have ample time to recover and adapt.

[*The atomic structures are vibrating in frequency resonance with the sound stimulus being applied to our physical bodies.]

rising in frequency

We have to bring you up [in frequency] quickly so that you can smoothly mesh with the lowest portion of our frequency band. We are taking you up as rapidly as we can within safe limits. It will not be pleasant -- for you or for us -- but we recognize the necessity of doing this for all concerned. Too much hangs in the balance to take any unnecessary risks.

Nuclear war is now likely to occur and the effects of that are far-reaching -- and not just on the physical level. Nuclear explosions cause effects on the fabric of matter beyond the localized damage that you see -- short and long-term. They rip a hole in the fabric and are far more violent than you know. That is why we want you safely aboard the ships.

This was not anticipated 20 years ago, but a number of things have happened in unexpected ways. The special forces and third wave will -- ironically enough -- be safe on the ground, precisely because they will still be in 3D structures, [operating] at the same frequency as the planet. But those of you who have to transform before lifting the third wave are vulnerable to these effects if you are -- shall we say -- BETWEEN [frequency] bands. Once aboard our ships, you will be totally safe.

The order of things has changed. The lifting queue has been rearranged according to "dispensability." Those who are most central to the "op" will go first and those [who are] more peripheral will go second. It is merely a fine-tuning of what was already laid out for the first wave and the second wave. "Hospitality" functions would be secondary to communications, strategy, and quick response team training. All will be aboard before the end of the calendar year (2005) -- no vernal equinox calculation [this time].

resting

It is time to re-evaluate your priorities also. Get your work done and take care of yourself -- counter the stress any way you can. Get sleep, nourish yourself. We will take care of the rest. You are "our own," and we take care of our own.

Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.

[Amen, and thank you.][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:08 pm 
Posting Freak

An Oil Company That Doesn´t Suck.
Buy Gas at Citgo. No, Really...

For those of us with reservations about America’s dependence on Middle Eastern oil and how it drives our foreign policy, buying gas isn’t just expensive, it’s depressing. Every $2.25 gallon of regular unleaded we pump into our cars at our local Mobil station is, we know, helping to perpetuate global imperialism, but what are we to do? Ride a bike? Take the bus? Yeah, right.

Well Jeff Cohen, progressive journalist and founder of media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR), wrote an article we read on commondreams.org last Monday which opened our eyes to a solution right under our noses. While a gas boycott is impossible for those who really need to drive, and unlikely for those who simply like to drive, there is another way, something Cohen calls a "buy-cott."

"Of the top oil producing countries in the world, writes Cohen, "only one is a democracy with a president who was elected on a platform of using his nation’s oil revenue to benefit the poor. The country is Venezuela. The President is Hugo Chavez."

Think Bush is an [Censored]? So does Chavez, and he’s said so openly. Maybe that’s because Bush has done everything he can to topple the popular leader, in part because Chavez’ rule sets a bad precedent for those who would keep third world countries under the heavy thumb of corporate exploitation.

It turns out that Citgo, US refining firm and a national chain of gas stations which pepper our town, is a subsidiary of Venezuela’s state-owned oil company. Who knew?

As Cohen writes:

By buying your gasoline at Citgo, you are contributing to the billions of dollars that Venezuela’s democratic government is using to provide health care, literacy and education, and subsidized food for the majority of Venezuelans.

Instead of using government to help the rich and the corporate, as Bush does, Chavez is using the resources and oil revenue of his government to help the poor in Venezuela. A country with so much oil wealth shouldn’t have 60 percent of its people living in poverty, earning less than $2 per day. With a mass movement behind him, Chavez is confronting poverty in Venezuela. That’s why large majorities have consistently backed him in democratic elections. And why the Bush administration supported an attempted military coup in 2002 that sought to overthrow Chavez.

What’s more, your money doesn’t go to the Middle East, or Exxon/Mobil, or Halliburton, or the campaign coffers of the most corrupt politicians in America.

So do it. We’re not asking you to stop buying gas; we know that’s not going to happen. But driving an extra couple of blocks to get it just isn’t that hard, especially if it relieves your conscience just a little.

There is probably a Citgo in your neck of the woods—there are 14,000 in the USA. There’s a store locator page at Citgo.com if you need help finding one. And no, nobody paid us for this—we just think it’s a dang good idea.

http://www.buffalobeast.com/75/feature7.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:01 am 
Posting Freak

to add to the charges of war crimes...mounting up in numerous nations (Japan, Germany, and the world Court):

This is the Plaintiffs´ Status Conference Statement II;

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

PLAINTIFFS´ STATUS CONFERENCE STATEMENT II

Date AUGUST 13, 2004

Time 2 pm

TAXPAYERS OF UNITED STATES OF CASE NO. CV-03-03927-SI
AMERICA; STANLEY G HILTON;
SCOTT MUNSUN,
ABEL ASHES,

PLAINTIFFS,

V.

GEORGE W. BUSH, ET AL. ,

Defendants.

FACTS: All defendants have been served.

PLEADINGS: Plaintiffs desire to file a 2nd amended complaint to narrow down
the case considerably. We wish to dismiss many of the original defendants,
in fact we wish to dismiss from the case all original defendants except
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (the federal government), BUSH, CHENEY,
RICE, MUELLER, TENET, RUMSFELD, ASHCROFT. These defendants
have been served in DC and local US Attorney. They were served in June 2004.
The proposed 2nd Amended Complaint will more narrowly focus the case and
clarify the issues at hand.

FACTS OF THE CASE:

This is a taxpayer class action suit against high officials in the current
Bush administration, for complicity in aiding and abetting and facilitating
the Sep. 11, 2001 attacks as a contrived and stylized "New Pearl Harbor"
and for doing so in order to launch unconstitutional aggressive war against
the sovereign states of Afghanistan and Iraq, declare political opponents
"enemy combatants," suspend the Constitution indefinitely, etc., all for
sordid political ends which subvert the very system of laws and
Constitution the defendants have sworn to uphold in their offices.

The suit alleges two theories, which are not mutually exclusive: (1) LIHOP:
that defendants Bush et al LET IT (911) HAPPEN ON PURPOSE, i.e., that they
had received adequate warning from FBI agents, NSA intercepts, spy
satellites and other sources, of imminent air attacks against the WTC by
"Al Quaeda" but deliberately chose to look the other way and to allow these
attacks to take place; and (2) that Bush et al actively participated in
planning executing and orchestrating the 911 events in order to manufacture
a contrived and stylized sensational event aimed at frightening the
taxpayers and Congress into passing unconstitutional laws, the PATRIOT
ACTS, and in authorizing Bush via resolution to wage an unjustified war of
aggression against Iraq. The suit seeks to obtain damages against
defendants, an injunction ordering them to reimburse the US treasury for
moneys unconstitutionally finagled to prosecute an illegal aggressive war
in Iraq, and other damages. Each of the plaintiffs is a victim in some
significant way, of the Bush-911 phenomenon and aggressive war and costly
perpetual occupation in Iraq. The suit alleges that Bush, as President,
violated the US Constitution by deliberately lying to - and
defrauding - the US Congress into passing an "Enabling Act" resolution in
October 2002, authorizing Bush to wage aggressive war on Iraq. The war is
unconstitutional and an illegal drain on the US taxpayers´ funds in the
treasury. The suit alleges the Iraq war is unconstitutional and that
declaratory and injunctive relief should be ordered. It is unconstitutional
and illegal because the president violated the Separation of Powers
provisions of the Constitution by deliberately lying to the Congress by
falsely assuring them that Bush had evidence of weapons of mass destruction
(WMD) in Iraq, and that Iraq was involved in plotting and carrying out the
9/11/01 terrorists attacks on the World Trade center and
Pentagon - attacks actually orchestrated by defendants. The suit also
alleges that the USA Patriot Acts I and II are unconstitutional and must be
struck down as such, because they violate the fourth, fifth, ninth and
first amendments to the US Constitution o by permitting the government to
spy on Americans and violate their rights to privacy, and because the
Patriot Acts, like the war in Iraq, were passed under false and fraudulent
circumstances presented by defendants to the Congress.

To the extent that the US Constitution is legally analogous to a "contract"
between the government and the plaintiffs (taxpayers), it seems that
deliberate fraud by defendants should nullify any unconstitutional acts by
them, such as the aggressive war and occupation of Iraq and the Patriot
Acts.

While this case presents many issues of first impression (such as whether
individual citizens have recognized voices in court to challenge
unconstitutional and illegal acts by a sitting president and his
administration), there is precedent for such a suit: in 1996, the courts
permitted a suit to go forward, whereby President Clinton´s line item veto
power was declared an unconstitutional delegating of power by Congress to
the President.

While defendants will assert "political case," to urge the court to decline
jurisdiction, this is not so. This is a legal case with political
overtones. The courts cannot escape their responsibilities by branding this
a "political controversy." Defendants´ campaigns to spy on plaintiffs´
records and activities, threats to deprive plaintiffs of freedom and
citizenship - these are not "political" questions but rather real legal
ones. Defendants Bush et al pose an imminent and immediate threat to the
health, safety and well beiong of plaintiffs, and the case is real and not
theoretical.

This case presents many issues of first impression which are important
public issues, to wit: whether a president can deliberately lie and defraud
and deceive the Congress into delegating war making powers and
unconstitutional search and seizure powers to the government, under the
false pretext that "terrorists" have to be rooted out everywhere even
though it means tearing up the constitution; whether a self-proclaimed and
totally fraudulent state of "perpetual national emergency and perpetual war
on terror," as defined- by Bush etc, can justify "suspending" and vitiating
the Constitution; and whether taxpayers have standing to challenge the
government in this fraudulent exercise of power.

Another reason why the suit must be allowed to proceed is that defendants
continue to pose a clear and present danger to plaintiffs as taxpayers,
because defendants have announced their intent to invade other countries,
such as Iran, North Korea etc, in pursuit of their political goals, and
these anticipated military misadventures all stem from the 911 events.

DISCOVERY: Plaintiffs intend to take the depositions of defendants
Bush, Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Tenet, Mueller and Ashcroft, and also seek
requests for production of documents, i.e., all air communications between
the planes hijacked on 9/11/01 and ground control, all USAF and NORAD
communications records of 911, all stand down orders to USAF that day, the
entire Phoenix memorandum of July 2001 (warning of 911) and the August 6
2001 briefing records of Rice to Bush, All records of all persons and
entities who bought put options on United Airlines (UAL) and American
Airlines (AMR) stock just before 9/11/01, at the Pacific Stock Exchange
etc. the suit also seeks documents relating to defendants; ties to the
Saudi Arabia government and that governments involvement in 911.

ANTICIPATED LEGAL ISSUES

Of course, defendants will maintain that they are immune from suit, that
plaintiffs lack standing, and that "national security" should impose a
cloak of secrecy and lock the doors of justice. We disagree and maintain
that there is sound legal precedent for (1) taxpayer suits against the US
government and defendants (where unconstitutional acts are being
perpetrated in the taxpayers´ name), and (2) suing a sitting precedent and
taking his deposition (Paula Jones vs Bill Clinton), even on a civil case
not even remotely connected to the president´s function as head of the
federal government. We maintain that we have a right to v indicate our
rights as US citizens and that we have standing to sue.

Standing derives not only from plaintiffs´ being taxpayers whose tax
dollars have been wasted and misappropriated on an illegal war to benefit
the defendants and their allies, but also because the USA Patriots Acts I
and II (these Acts are herein referred to as "PA") have seriously infringed
on all of the plaintiffs´ rights to privacy and freedom of association and
speech and 4th amendment rights to be free from unwarranted government
snooping. The PATRIOT ACTS ("PA") have been used against plaintiffs by
defendants, to spy on what books they check out of libraries, what e mail
they receive and send, what books they buy from bookstores, what phone
calls they make, what banks they have accounts at, etc. Also, becasue these
deplorable, un-American and unconstitutional statutes give defednants the
right to pick up any US citizen off the streets, declare him or her an
"enemy combaant," and deprive him or her of citizenship and liberty and
even of the rights to a lawyer. This poses an imminent threat to every
taxpayer in the country, to allow defendants to suppress political dissent
by arbitrarily declaring any citizen an "enemy combatant," becasue they
oppose George Bush II´s political policies. These serious infringements on
constitutional rights of plaintiffs warrant judicial action and inquiry. We
maintain that the PA are unconstitutional and were directly related to the
911 incidents which defendants aided and abetted.

Under the precedent of Marbury vs Madison, and a plethora of progeny,
judicial precedent has long maintained that the federal courts have a
right, a duty and indeed an obligation to examine and review the federal
acts and actions of Congress and of the president - such as the PATRIOT
ACTS and the unconstitutional war in Iraq - because of the separation of
powers doctrine. This court has jurisdiction to review and declare
unconstitutional the actions and acts of defendants.

There is precedent for permitting depositions of sitting president and
their top aides: In Paula Jones vs Clinton the high court ruled that a
sitting president can be sued and deposed whilst in office.

VENUE: Why is this case brought in US District Court for the Northern
District of California? Plaintiffs live here and their rights have been
violated here in the San Francisco area. Also, venue is right here because
plaintiffs have been victimized here, one of the 4 skyjacked airliners on
9-11-01 was heading to San Francisco from Newark, NJ, and most of the put
options on UAL and AMR stock were bought and sold and traded on the Pacific
Stock Exchange in San Francisco. Plaintiffs allege that the massive sales
of put options on 9/10/01 reveals complicity by certain purchasers of the
options, i.e., foreknowledge of 911, a theme prevalent as a motif
throughout this case. The vast and pervasive evidence of foreknowledge by
defendants of 911, and defendants´ deliberately allowing of the 911 attacks
to take place, is a motif of the case.

CONCLUSION

Plaintiffs believe they have the right to bring this suit as American
citizens and that they face an imminent threat to their freedom from
defendants, arising out of the entire orchestrated scenario of 911, the PA
laws that were passed as a proximate result of 911, and the actions of
defendants in infringing on their constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.

DATE: 8/1/04

http://www.911review.org/Wiki/StanleyHi ... suit.shtml

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

September 22, 2004

Stanley Hilton’s Office Burglarized Again

Tonight upon arrival at his Burlingame California office, Stanley Hilton discovered it to have been ransacked. I spoke with him about an hour ago as he described papers scattered everywhere, knick-knacks thrown around, bookshelves overturned, and most importantly “huge files missing”.

Hilton has filed a police report on the incident, which he described as identical to one that occurred six months ago at his San Francisco office. Yesterday, in what Stanley thought was a random crime unrelated to his legal practice, his car was broken into and is checkbook and other personal items were stolen. That incident cost him three hours of valuable work time sorting out things at the bank.

Stanley was audibly upset as he described what had happened. While many files were taken, Hilton says not to worry, as he keeps multiple backups in secure locations. However Stanley and I believe the break-in may have had more to do with finding out what is in his files, than it did with destroying the files and was probably also meant to send a threatening message of intimidation.

This comes, a week and two days after a media blitz on the lawsuit began with a well publicized interview on the Alex Jones Show, a Japanese primetime TV special on 9/11, an interview on the Meria Heller Show and with numerous other radio shows scheduled. It seems someone doesn’t want the public to know about this lawsuit:

http://suetheterrorists.net/page2.html

Previous threats and burglary occurred in March and April of 2002 after Stanley Hilton had done an interview with Alex Jones regarding his federal lawsuit against the Bush Administration for orchestrating 9/11, subverting The Constitution, and waging an infinite war of conquest based on lies and deception.

Shortly after that interview Mr. Hilton received judicial and personal threats and his car was broken into, while parked in the secure parking garage at his San Francisco office location. In the last few days Stanley has been receiving death threat phone calls on his cell phone.One caller identified himself as "Jimmy Tiger".

----

Abel Ashes – http://suetheterrorists.net

Also see:
Interview with Stanley Hilton, Part I
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=2262

Interview with Stanley Hilton, Part II
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=2261

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2284

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 78  Next