WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dream Recall Using WM Music
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 am 

I am discovering how little I "know."

Or better said, everything I "know" is wrong! (Firesign Theatre) :lol:

Listened to Hakomi Ch 3 last night before going to sleep. Really felt like a multi-dimensional journey. Complex. Challenging.

Formed the intention to recall a dream the next morning. It worked! Here is what I recalled:

In the dream I encounter an old friend from college sitting at a table in a library in her wheelchair. (In real life this person had a bone disorder that had stunted the growth of her bones. She was confined to a wheelchair, but due to her remarkable intelligence, resilience and determination, lived a relatively mainstream life, attended university, studied biology, went to medical school and became a medical doctor specializing in gastroenterology. I seem to recall that her father was a scientist at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.)

Anyway back to the dream: I greet her warmly, she takes my hand and I feel her vitality flowing into my hand...I sit down at the table and we express pleasure at meeting again after such a long time. We reminisce about college days. I learn that she is now a neurosurgeon and I marvel at how she is able to do brain surgery given her wheelchair-bound condition. (Not to mention the incredible intricacies and challenges of neurosurgery, which are pretty amazing for anyone to undertake, regardless of physical limitations!) She is explaining something in answer to my question, and she gets up out of her wheelchair and stretches her legs, which miraculously are long and slender. She stretches to her full height and I realize she is quite tall and slender, absolutely transformed from the old body I knew in college. She is tall and graceful, her presence now feels magical, wise and loving.

I wake up and as I'm making coffee, the dream comes back to me. I wonder if this dream "visitor" is some kind of ET (Corteum?) I follow up with a bit of research and find:

Quote:
Question 2-S1: In the third interview with Dr. Neruda, there is a statement that there exists a
Corteum technology to increase fluid intelligence to "super"- human levels by inducing a functional
cluster within the thalamocortical system. What is this functional cluster (electrical, biological), and
could the WingMakers material (i.e. music, art, poetry) be used in such a fashion?

Response from James: You have successfully touched on a subtle component of the WingMakers’ material. The story contains
scenarios that are fictional accounts of factual occurrences. For example, as you point out, the third
interview makes this disclosure about functional clusters, but the Corteum technology is a fictional
account for the factual occurrence of how the WingMakers’ materials can – as depicted in the
philosophy papers – stimulate functional clusters in certain regions of the brain.

Post subject: Re: Dream Recall Using WM Music
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Yes, Hakomi 3 has always been my favorite tract of all the WM's music ... it never fails to "take me away"

I imagine myself, climbing upon a giant eagle, who flys over exotic landscapes in MEST, just high enough so as not to miss the sounds created by these societies ... sometime I even can smell the foods, and hear their chatter and music ... it is always a unique adventure ... almost a video - definately an experience that I love.

I can hear the wings of this great eagle flapping in the music and I match my breathing to that tempo and away we go. I liken the AA chambers music to walking, and the Hakomi to flying ... and I love to fly

There is more about communicating with the WMs in the Q and A ... but it seems that during sleep or meditation, the sub-conscious (soul) is more active, and the HMS is less demanding ... The communication is between the Wms and the soul - speaking directly to the Heart (wholeness navigator) of the Entity,

The WingMakers do the majority of their communication during the dream state because the gates of the thalamocortical system are relatively closed, and there is complete focus on the inner communication at hand. If you have willingly immersed yourself into the WingMakers' materials, you can safely assume that you are already in rapport with members of this teaching organization. You are very likely experiencing the Tributary Zones during your dream state, under the tutelage of one or more of these teachers. Open yourself to this possibility and dream it alive to your senses. A13 Session 1

the Music activates "triggers" that bring the memories kept in the Phantom Core into our consciousness ...

Your Wholeness Navigator is aware of these because you have been to these worlds in your dream and waking state. The WingMakers’ Materials trigger this response, whether you are listening to the Chamber Music, examining the art, reading the poetry, or contemplating a philosophical stanza. However, the shift in consciousness is extremely subtle and virtually undetectable to the human instrument familiar with human conditioning. A33 Sesson 3

still, we are just scratching the surface of what is potentially "complete consciousness" with the help of the Wmms "tools"

While the Genetic Mind pertains to the humanoid species within Super Universe Seven. The imagery of All That Is is codified into a higher dimensional language, which in turn is encoded into the original works within the Tributary Zones. These are then stepped down in frequency to the materials contained on the WingMakers website and in the music CDs. What is unique about the WingMakers materials is the subtlety of their encoding and the way in which the materials interleave. It is this interleaving of the materials (imagery, symbols, music, frequencies, poetry, meta-language, philosophy, cosmology, etc.) and the manner in which they activate deeper perceptions of First Source and the Wholeness Navigator that distinguishes these materials from previous dispensations. All That Is, by its nature, is multi-faceted (wheels within wheels) and in order to distribute this multidimensional complexity, the dispensation must include both sound and light orchestrated into words, music, and pictures. These elements must then be orchestrated to trigger specific resonances within the human genome that lay dormant because – for the most part – present-day culture does not activate or touch these receptors of the human DNA. A 64 Session 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 pm 

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Ananake wrote:
:D :D :D

:D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 am 

This morning I dream of looking up at the sky and seeing beautiful artwork being created on the empty sky. Vivid transparent colors, multiple mandala-like formations, appearing line by line as if being downloaded on a celestial computer screen. I am joyously shouting to others to "Look, look up in the sky NOW!" I hear someone say, "They're here!"

Predominant emotional imprint = wonder and joy.

Before going to sleep I had been reading on the Japanese Wingmakers web site, the interviews with Dr. Christopher Lock. (http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~doufaufa/wing ... gazine.htm) Thank you Phoenix for that link!

These articles are very interesting and discuss the WM artwork, as well as dreaming as a source of information and inspiration. Clearly the reading triggered my dream.

Somewhat like this:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:39 pm 

Hello,
I wanted to share my experience with the wingmakers music, I used go to sleep listening to the music with headphones,
for a wile I was having allot of time travel dreams, where I would go to different time periods to observe, just see what was happening, and in the dreams I would go into some portal,
and there I was in a different time, in one of the dreams though I was a boy in a past time where I encountered a beast like humanoid, I was able to defend my self and took a talisman
from this creature, but some sort of mechanical trap killed me before I could get out, in the same dream, fast forward to a future time and I'm a grown man, I am like a knights Templar or something like it, I find that boy in the same cave, just the bones, and I find this talisman again, with this I begin to have dream like visions of the future.

I haven't be going to sleep with the headphones lately cause I get headaches now and I have trouble falling asleep but I love the music and art, and its all I listen to besides my classical favorites.

Want to share one more dream, earth was being attacked by a creature not of earth, they were killing everyone, there was one in my house and all I remember was that I grabbed the creature, and it dyed, I thought to my self I didn't know I could do that, then a voice in my head whispered, you are a wingmaker, when I woke up I thought to myself but aren't we all wingmakers?

I am pretty good at viewing past lives through dreams, but with the music now I have time travel dreams and my first future dream that I can recall, and it is a beautifull one.

Blessings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:42 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you for sharing your dreams, it is much appreciated. And you are most welcome here!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:33 am 

Hello saharadust

Thanks for joining and sharing your music inspired dream experiences. I have gotten a lot from the Wingmakers/Hakomi music and I like to listen to a piece just before going to bed also. (I don’t sleep with it going though!). I do feel it working through me in various way. I’m sure it has sped up some of my brain processes.

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers.