WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Music/Audio version of FS Transmissions
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:09 pm 

I found these at wingmakers.com at Image
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/ -- bottom of the page

Music/Audio Versions of First Source Transmissions

There are two of the First Source Transmissions that have been produced as audio/music tracks: My Central Message and My Central Purpose. These are available below.

My Central Message
https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... essage.mp3

My Central Purpose
https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... urpose.mp3

... in "My Central Message" @ 01:20 there is a super mystic flute which I love, it's like my soul is the cobra coming out of the basket, fully mesmerized! I like the effect where the man and woman voice cross back and forth, and blend.

I LOVE the music! Specially at "My Central Purpose" the last minutes is pure heaven and the choir sounds like angels (It almost gives me tears, If I'd get high and listen to that I'd certainly shed a tear -So beautiful), AND I would love that grand-harp and guitar combo in the last 15 seconds to last for hours, really stirs my soul, makes me feel "at home" and sets me in an "adventurous" mood! I react very strongly to that part. Very very strongly (too bad it's so short and ends abruptly :cry: ) !!

Maybe they are a part of a new music series that will be released at some point?
Please James, let us listen more to the harp&choir magic !!! :mrgreen:

“In reality, if you are within a human instrument, you are an immortal light consciousness gathered from the same substance as First Source.”

Post subject: Re: Music/Audio version of FS Transmissions
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you for sharing this... wow, the fifth interview said that there would be a flood of "new intelligence" ... after it was released, and every day there is more and more to be discovered ... this was very different ... than the way I "read" it (the choice of emphasis)--- interesting the blend of male and female voices - I think I expected them to "sing" it - but the music allowed it to flow ... and was very appropriate for the words, even reverent and "holy". I don't know how long it would have taken me to find it - I just keep the new website "up" - and whenever I get a moment, I go strolling through the contents ... so exciting to watch it bloom.

I do appreciate other's interperative inputs, I'll try meditating with this, with headphones ... it may require (for me) a deeper "state of consciousness" to appreciate "the tone" ... and repetition, I could not make out all the word (even though I know them) with my initial listen - and I want to hear "everything" ... just can't get enough of this "good stuff" - it is coming in as fast as the "woo woo" like a return volley - that restores balance ... a counter shot in the frequency battle for the Mind.