WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The effect of the music
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 am 

When you are in your space, do you feel the music working with you ?
I really feel it. It has a healing effect that is very pleasing.

Post subject: Re: The effect of the music
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:56 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
all though it was initially the Interviews of Dr Neruda that inspired me to investigate the website, it was the Art that rang my chimes - but it was the Music that allowed me to experience them ... I can't say enough about the music ... I can't seem to get enough of it, of that unique frequency that allows us to resonate at the tone of equality.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:27 pm 

YES! The music moves me and moves within me, I love it! When Chamber 3 started for the first time for me, a little while ago, I was so grateful, tears welled in eyes, my body felt the emotion all over, I bathed in my kind of energy, with such beauty in music. I am in love.

Like starduster, I was also initially drawn to the WMM via the Neruda interviews. I have just finished the complete AAP again, such a wonderful story of discovery - in a world I would never imagine could exist for those within the ACIO web. ACIO for me = A Control Intensive Organisation :-) And just as Samantha expressed before she was 'wiped' yet again, nothing can stop the process. Beautiful.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:18 am 

like starduster and Eco... I was drawn to the materials through the Interviews ( I read them while listening to the old school WM radio on the vintage website @ summer of 2010 - my "LTO" friend showed it to me ) , the music is what assures me of the authenticity. It is 100% legit. I make my own music and have made since I was 11, and I've never encountered anything to "match up" with the WM music. Not even my own. Every little detail hits the mark! And I can find new details every now and then eventhou I've listened to them MANY MANY times! OVER AND OVER! : D hehe. I listen to the WingMakers music daily, I'm a freak.

Lifeandoneness . . . I Feel you, the WM music has an healing effect and much more beyond words to describe!

THANK YOU WINGMAKERS FOR YOUR MUSIC! I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR IT! I FEEL BLESSED! MY WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH, BUT I HOPE CAPS LOCK PROVES MY POINT! :lol: