WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wingmakers music english lyrics collection
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:22 am 

Thanks to all who have helped me with these english lyrics,thanks to the universe provide so many friends to finish this co-creation.
and there are some lyrics have not been confirmed,please leave your suggestions.
LET US REFINE IT.
Nunti-Sunya

Ancient Arrow Chamber 9
3:49 The time has come to lift your gaze from the fire's brightness and cast shadows of your own.
4:50 Another mouth, another hand, another mind open.
AA Chamber10 part1
6:12 Power is so great that their naked souls would scorch the Earth.(helped by dberges)

AA Chamber10 part2
00:12 Open me.
Take me from here to there.
Let the wind blow
my hair and the earth's skin touch me.
From Chamber 10 poem one《Downstream》)

3:03 Tell me the truth now.Never will,never will. Tell me the truth now. Never will,never will.
20:07 What is found here,can never be formed of words.
From Chamber 10 poem two《What is found here》

22:44
What is found here,(rises like smoke?) to a more secret place,like a sound so sacred, only it’s echoes can be heard.
AA Chamber 20
00:02 To provide guides to mankind.
AA Chamber 24
2:34
I know somethings I don’t (know).
(I do not think the final word is “know”,it is “slight”?)

Lyricus Project---Grand Portal
Part2 Solitonic transmission
26:40 Something is going to happen, something wonderful.
From movie--- Space Odyssey 2

HAKOMI MUSIC
HAKOMI 1
14:40
All creatures have their birth in this.

HAKOMI 3
00:24 The chime of these golden particles.
3:06
He is the Creator and Sustainer of all the worlds.
Whether those worlds are known or unknown to mankind.
15:31
It will burn you at the start, as if to winds you were bare, then fall deeply into your heart, like a stone in the waters lair.
From HAKOMI3 CD inside cover picture.
Link:
http://www.wingmakers.com/remnantimprint.html

24:42 This is the story,(about buddy and betrayal?please help me with this sentence)
27:57 Sovereign Integral
28:20
And you turned to me and said, the starlight is God's kiss.
I guess the stars has drawn me ever since.
61:46
Leave as you came in the manner of light,
Live in the name of the One who has sight.
67:36
These sleep may miss it.
67:51
There is no difference between what is and what should be.
68:35
I want to be…god.
(if play with lower speed,the pronunciation of “god”is clear,or you will hear “high”)
68:53
The spirit of universe.

Hakomi 7
00:29 Patience pays. Wait. Let the hand of God work for you. One who has created you let Him create all the environments,circumstances,and facilities and faculties.One who has made you will take care of you. One who has created this universe, all the planets, planetary faculties and facilities on Earth, He is the One who has created you. Wait, have patience, lean on him, and all best things will come to you.Dwell in God. Dwell in God. Dwell in God. Befriend your soul. Dwell in God and befriend your soul. Dwell in God and befriend your soul. All the faculties and facilities of the Creation, which are in your best interest, shall be at your feet. You need million things; million things will reach you, if you are stable, established, firm, patient. Remember, Creator watches over you and Creation is ready to serve you, if you just…be you.So please take away the ghost of your life and stop chasing around. Consolidate. Concentrate. Be you. And may all the peace and peaceful environments, prosperity approach you forever. Sat Nam.”
(Yogi Bhajan)

You steal my sleep, and feed me moonlight, with your love ,with your love,,when I surrender, I 'm complete, I bathe in light at your feet, when you are close, you steal my sleep and feed me moonlight - with your love Take my heart, take my soul when I surrender, when you're close, take my hand, take my hand you steal my sleep (take my hand) and feed me moonlight, with your love (take my hand)
A thousand lifetimes in a lifetime, only to come face to face,in the mirror of eternity (eternity eternity eternity eternity)
End where I've begun - End - where I've begun
Searching Far beyond - - to where ... I shed my skin, I shed my skin, I shed my skin ...,
As we vow ... I forget ... I forget - all that I thought - of my self ... I shed my skin (5x)
in the names,in the names of love
13:30 Awaken Awaken Awaken , we are children of the light,Children of the Dream (4x)
He is the one who has created you ..... Wait have patience, lean on Him,Pulsing through time
and all best things will come to you riding on the wings of light,Dwell in god ---
to the other side of compassion Dwell in Godto the other side of compassion,
burning love yearning to explode Dwell in God ... befriend your soul
burning love yearning to explode... Innocence born from the mighty force
Awakening ...see... see All ..... Be ...... be the Promise ... we are children of the dream (7x)
we are children of the the Dream, of the dream, of the dream,
with souls of Thunder, pulsing with Time ...
riding on the wings of Light riding on the wings of light to the other side of compassion (2x) riding on the wings of light to the other side of compassion
There is a message for you : Let the Hand of God work for you.
Innocence born from the Mighty Force,Awakening Awakening
There is a message for you: Let the Hand of God work for you
See All ... See All ...
Be the promise be the promise
We are children of Light, children of the light souls of Thunder, pulsing ... pulsing through time, riding on the wings of light...... riding on the wings of Light to the other side, to the other side , of compassion
To the other side of compassion
Children of the Dream

Hakomi8
3:26 Born to love, thirsty hearts quenched in eloquent time.
born to love, glistening soul’s dreams - bursting in sleeping silence.
be still, be still, be still

Hakomi9
7:04
Behind the storm, The Sun awaits its entrance
abandon the will
freedom sails me
Love cures my senses
We wake up to the Eclipse of fear
You see the fine-line between desire and despair.
Who are you
Why are you here
where are you going
is your heart tender and dear
what do you believe
what sets you free
what makes you cry
what makes you see

cascading twilight finds the soul
healing the mind at the gate to know
the other side of compassion
the other side of compassion ,compassion,compassion
what do you believe
what sets you free
what makes you cry
what makes you see
healing the mind at the gate only to know
the other side of compassion (4x)
12:30
Peace before change, is the lover's creed.
Follow stranger's eyes . you'll find what you seek
the bridge between wombs(moons?) will reveals
on the other side of compassion,
15:10
In forgiving memory deep inside of time,
The stormy passage that breaks the heart,
Touched defensives where floods of truth flow,
Healing waters for spirit and heart,
On the other side of compassion.

Hakomi10
4:28 When you're close, you steal my sleep.
6:16 I love you

Hakomi 12
2:04
You call me away,good boy.
3:03
This is a tale,this is a story.
rise to the quickening within, the force that colors your soul.
3:50 Open,open,open the gates…
4:06 There's a universes in every moment, the incandescence nectar,moves through you,pouring from the wombs of light...The triumphant soul,melts into peace,pure peace,soaring through the seamless tides of love,rise to the quickening within, the force that ignites your heart.
5:03
This is a story.
8:23
There is a message for you.

HAKOM 13
1:23 Child: That's beautiful!
Woman: We all pervading Universe to feel that deep inside,abandon the tempting well and dwell in emptiness.
Child: I know how to do that.
Woman: We think choice is the elixir of freedom. Absorbed in the ultimate reality, choice disappears and all that exists is freedom.
Child: I know that.
Woman: Then everything that moves through us as expression and experience is born from the Heart of the Universe in pure Love.
Child:That's it!

Hakomi 15
8:21
Listen, listen, listen,
Secrets become visible when Love draws your soul to itself.
Listen, listen, listen,
Suffering in its own design heals in a symphony of merging particles.
Listen, listen, listen,
Open Hearts court the void in silent suspense.
Waiting, waiting, waiting
at the threshold of the( 5th bound?) nestled in the warmth of fate's changing myths.
Listen, listen, listen,
Surrender to hear the message.

Back ground music from “The journey of Self”
http://www.wingmakers.com/secretpagenavigation.html
Mapmaker
Link:http://www.wingmakers.com/vastnesshint.html
00:04
What eludes all minds great and small,
is the dimension of consciousness. It’s not the mind.
While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries while in furthest reaches of space, it never truely leaves the target of perception.It remains immediate to itself.
To disobey the mind is to sojourn in the frontier. Assembling a new reality that awakens you to what you are - outside of the mind.
It is this vast identity that is required of you find, nurture and become.
Only then will you find mapmaker who prepares a new world for the Old.

MP3 transcend
the music can not be heard now,you can send message to me to mail the mp3 to you.
original link
http://www.wingmakers.com/transcend.asp
00:04 There was a dream once inside you,do you remember?

MP3 100years
http://www.wingmakers.com/mapmaker.asp
If you allow yourself to dream of what you may become in distance of hundred years,you can also dream of what you will become in eternity.

MP3 blanket
http://www.wingmakers.com/remember.asp
1:04 We lost in eternity of matter.
2:06 When it comes time to know yourself,will you offer up all your opinions and theory,like a child their favorite blanket or toy.

Music Poem Final Dream
1:20 Just think about it. Our whole world is sitting there on a computer. It's in the computer, everything:
after “everything” is “your, your DMV records, your, your social security, your credit cards, your medical records. It's all right there.”
From movie “The Net”-Angela

Chamber 7 Philosophy Excerpt
1:30 It’s rather difficult to define.
《You see, none of it was real. It was illusion. Your art, your science, it was all a nightmare. And now it's done. Finished. 》
It’s rather difficult to define.
(Matthias--The Omega Man, 1971)
lyrics from 2 movies,(It’s rather difficult to define.
)from movie 2001: A Space Odyssey
《You see, none of it was real. It was illusion. Your art, your science, it was all a nightmare. And now it's done. Finished. 》
from movie (The Omega Man) --Matthias。

Music poem Nature of angel
We can certainly afford to be out of communication ,for the short time it will take to replace it.
From movie《2001: A Space Odyssey》---Computer HAL。HAL controled the spacecraft. HAL gave a false information to astronauts deliberately.

MP3 My Central Purpose
00:04 My god,it’s full of stars!
From movie 2010:《The Year We Make Contact》

MP3 My Central message
10:43 You see,none of it was real. It was illusion.
From movie (The Omega Man---Matthias 1971)

MP3 《Heart Transfer》
3:55 Wait,listen,wait,paytience pays.

MP3《Living from the Heart》
00:15
Child:Why do we have to live in e fear of the unknown?
Mark:I have been waiting a long time for someone to come along and ask this question.
Suppose it is not so obvious, even to one so young and open as you.but it is quite simple.
Mark:We desire to understand the mistery of the divine ways and ask them to conform to our belife system. As our elders taught us to.
But the divine ways do not conform to anything, rather they define everything.
It is just like trying to cut the air and force gravity to reverse itself.
Child:If the devine ways are the unknown, then we must fear the divine.
Mark:Exactly, we fear the divine, because it is the unpredictable, the uncertain,so well hidden, as to be the unseen...
Child:But if it’s unseen, how would I know it?
Mark:In your heart, only in your heart.

MP3 Energetic heart
00:02 this is Moola mantra。(Thanks to Ananake!)
Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma
Purushothama Paramatma
Sri Bhagavathi Sametha
Sri Bhagavathe Namaha
The Moola Mantra:
Sat - The formless; pure Being
Chit - Pure Consciousness of all that is
Ananda- Pure love, bliss and joy
Para brahma --The supreme creator
Purushothama -Who has incarnated in human form to help guide mankind
Paramatma -Who comes to me in my heart, and becomes my inner voice whenever I ask
Sri Bhagavati - The divine mother, the power aspect of creation
Same tha- Together within
Sri Bhagavate -The Father of creation which is unchangeable and permanent
Namaha- I thank you and acknowledge this presence in my life. I ask for your guidance at all times
http://www.omoneness.com/moolamantra.html

2:30 Imprinted in the code of the cosmos, falling the abode of the infinite, emerging candlelight of doves ,Walk in the earth and sky,as amrita pours from the golden streams eternal.
7:50 You are the breath of my heart.
8:53 fearlessly in the quickening hour ... in the quickening hour ...
9:09 Love is taking me away ...
10:13 Love has taken me away ...how can that which flows, be start.
11:39 You are the breath of my heart, heart, my heart.

Last edited by yhg342 on Sat May 10, 2014 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Wingmakers music english lyrics collection
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:24 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you yhg. Here are a couple of potential extras (they may or may not be correct but may be worthy of consideration)
-----------
HAKOMI 3
24:42
This is the story, about a baffling mystery ;) (that is a very difficult one I totally agree)

28:20
And he turned to me and said, the starlight is God's kiss.
I guess the stars have drawn me ever since.

67:36
Those asleep may miss it.

68:53
Spirits, spirits, spirits... of the universe.

Hakomi 7
00:29 Patience pays. Wait. Let the hand of God work for you. One who has created you let Him create all the environments,circumstances,and facilities and faculties.One who has made you will take care of you. One who has created this universe, all the planets, planetary faculties and facilities on Earth, (the part in bold is not actually in it) He is the One who has created you. Wait, have patience, lean on him, and all best things will come to you.Dwell in God. Dwell in God. Dwell in God. Befriend your soul. Dwell in God and befriend your soul. Dwell in God and befriend your soul. All the faculties and facilities of the Creation, which are in your best interest, shall be at your feet. You need million things; million things will reach you, if you are stable, established, firm, patient. Remember, Creator watches over you and Creation is ready to serve you, if you just…be you.So please take away the ghost of your life and stop chasing around. Consolidate. Concentrate. Be you. And may all the peace and peaceful environments, prosperity approach you forever. Sat Nam.”
-----------------------------
I will continue to progress through the rest throughout the next week or so

Thanks again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:51 am 

thank you, StrengthAndFreedom,please check it from begining to end.
It takes me 8 months to finish this,and lots of friends here have helped me.
will james give a offical version in the future?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

I do not know what you mean by an official version.

In understanding the work of Lyricus and its ability to encode the music, at a level that by passes our minds, it would seem that James has spoken in the words are they are now. When he is finished with a project that is the end of it, and he moves to the next project for the LTO.

The James is working on the second ten years projects that are to be released. I truly do not feel he will go back to this music any time soon. There are too many projects to get done over the next years leading up to the Grand Portal to get humanity ready for that event to return to what has been done.

In your eight month project, you have tapped into a level of understanding that is really a wonderful energetic energy experience for you. You have been able to incorporate it into you life and lives of those that helped you. What a gift to all who have shared you journey into the deeper levels of the music. In appreciation to all who helped you in this endeavor, blessings from my heart.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you, I appreciate the effort you have put into understanding the lyric's of the music ... but more especially, for sharing your findings

I remember when musicians first started including the Lyrics in their albums and then when the Lyric websites started appearing ... but sometimes I was disappointed, because the way I interpreted them was more meaningful to me ... but then, I had to respect the intention of the creator of the music ... There are many topics in this Music section forum that discuss the lyrics of the specific cds named in the topics ... we usually created them as soon the cd was released but when the old forum was closed down, all that was lost but it seems that we have created new topics that included some of the older cds and lyrics, that we were interested in discussing (again) and from time to time, members have asked us to translate some of them because English is not their second language and they need something to take to bubblefish (snicker) . You may want to go through the topics to see what others have shared with their unique perspectives

I guess you are saying that James will release (official) a copy of the actual lyrics someday ... I wonder, if, like the embedded messages in the materials, if they might not be left to the interpretations of the listener? ... somewhat like "beauty" being determined (discerned) " by the eyes of the beholder" ... it is interesting to note, that when we discuss what we have read - when all reading the same materials, how different our focus and perspectives are ... and I really appreciate those who add their unique perspectives because I believe that our own (or group) perspective is greatly enhance by the inclusion of these perspectives .... and I believe that that was the intention when this forum was created :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

yhg342 wrote:
thank you, StrengthAndFreedom,please check it from begining to end.
It takes me 8 months to finish this,and lots of friends here have helped me.
continued from the 13th of January

I would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation to Vima Lamura http://www.vimalamura.com (a.k.a Charlottémarie) who has assisted me to clarify some of the wording within these lyrics/poems.

Hakomi 8
3:26 Born to love, thirsty hearts quenched in eloquent time.
born to love, glistening silver streams - bursting in sleeping silence.
be still, be still, be still

Hakomi 9
7:04
Behind the storm, The Sun awaits its entrance
abandon the will
freedom saves me
Love cures my senses
The wake of truth eclipses all fear
You see the fine-line between desire and despair.
Who are you
Why are you here
where are you going
is your heart tender and dear
what do you believe
what sets you free
what makes you cry
what makes you see

healing the mind at the gate to know
the other side of compassion
the other side of compassion,compassion,compassion
what do you believe
what sets you free
what makes you cry
what makes you see
cascading twilight fills the soul
healing the mind at the gate only to know
the other side of compassion (4x)
12:30
Peace before change, is the lover's creed.
Fall in a stranger's eyes, you'll find what you seek
the bridge between worlds will be revealed
on the other side of compassion,
15:10
Unforgiving buried deep in silent time,
The stormy passage that breaks the heart,
Touched my defenses where floods of truth flow,
Healing waters for the spirit and the heart,
On the other side of compassion.

Hakomi 10
4:28 When you're close, you steal my sleep.
6:16 I love you

Hakomi 12
2:04
(this part is in other languages... Hawaiian... Native American Indian... Sonessic)
3:03
This is a tale I know,this is the story.
rise to the quickening within, the force that colors your soul.
3:50 Open, open, open the gates…
4:06 There's a universes in every moment, the incandescence nectar, moves through you, pouring from the wounds of light...The triumphant soul melts into peace,pure peace,soaring through the seamless tides, of love,rise to the quickening within, the force that ignites your heart.
5:03
This is the story.
8:23
There is a message for you.

Hakomi 13
1:23 Child: That's beautiful!
Woman: We are all pervading Universe... to feel that deep inside... abandon the tempting will and dwell in emptiness.
Child: I know how to do that.
Woman: We think choice is the elixir for freedom. Absorbed in the ultimate reality, choice disappears and all that exists is freedom.
Child: I know that.
Woman: Then everything that moves through us in expression and experience is born from the Heart of the Universe in pure Love.
Child:That's it!
-------------------------
Vima will assist with some more of them within the next couple of days

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:17 pm 
Posting Freak

that is wonderful, Michael, thank you so much for sharing ... Vima is as "official" as it gets - please convey our appreciation to her also :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm 

I have sent a mail to ask Charlottémarie's site for help while doing the lyrics collection,but maybe they missed my mail.
Good!
and some lyrics was spoken by Mark Hemple,will mark help us in this?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

Mark and Vima are extremely very busy at this time getting new materials ready for launch. As Michael is working with Vima on her project. He said she is helping him with the words for your project. I would let that channel of help stay with Michael, do not try to get it from Mark or Vima.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you Darlene, I appreciate your understanding.

Dear yhg, I have another Skype meeting scheduled with Vima on Sunday so that we can work through more of the Hakomi music tracks poetry/lyrics clarification.

And similar to how starduster mentioned previously, the WM music is encoded with many layers of transference and activation (on many levels and in many ways). And the main thing is to be truly open and receptive to hear with our deepest heart (and ears) and this in turn becomes part of a personal process of understanding and activation. Sometimes it is not so much in deciphering exactly what is being said so much as it is in Feeling the potency of the energetic undercurrent that has propelled the words into motion in the first place (in union with the ryhthms and tonalities of the music composition)...

Heartfelt blessings for a beautiful and nurturing weekend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

I feel also encouraged to express that I appreciate everyone's participation and heartfelt efforts here on the WM forum (and everywhere else). The greatest thing that unites us all together in common ground here is that we all share a connection with the WingMakers/Lyricus materials and we each have been drawn towards being involved as participants and co-creators of an emerging event string of activation and transformation (as sovereign individuals and together as a collective).

The WM/Lyricus music is definitely a very potent element of activation and transformation. And even though I have written before about how it is more important to 'feel' the energy beneath the words, I must also say that I acknowledge the importance of the process of trying to understanding what the exact words are within the various segments of poetry and lyrics within the music tracks. And I agree that it is a valuable process. And similarly when I dedicated many months of work towards creating some WM video's involving the integration of the music, poetry and art I realised in the end what the most important thing really was... it was the actual experience of doing it... and I see this as a key factor in one of the main purposes of the WM materials are to be a catalyst for the individual (an activation of the individual's Source Codes through their interaction with the Light & Sound frequencies embedded within the materials).

Humility and Gratitude are natural feelings that flow freely through our hearts and minds as a forever deepening sense of recognition and rememberance continues to stir awake within the glowing embers of our life.

So in saying this I just feel to say thankyou once again to yhg342 for dedicating personal effort and time into such a soul enriching process of activation and contribution, and another great thing was that it also catalysed a co-operative effort amongst many of us here. And as I also discuss regularly with friends at the Integrated Academy that it is through our actions and behaviours that we each have the opportunity to lead by good example in the world and to show that it is indeed possible to unite together as equals within a spiritual bond of mutual respect and comradeship with one another... and this is how things can be transformed and new sovereign communities can rise up together and spread throughout the earth.

Here is something located at http://www.lyricus.org which speaks to the purpose of the music ...

The music on the Lyricus site is specifically designed to provide a non-traditional method to shift the human consciousness to the more subtle regions of the individuated consciousness...

Atomic and molecular vibrations in the human body produce electromagnetic and acoustic energy fields, which regulate and even catalyze biochemical processes. These natural biological vibrations are regulated by a higher dimensional octave of more fundamental vibrations, which function at the quantum level. Lyricus refers to these foundational vibrations as an Underivative Information Structure (UIS).

Certain acoustic and scalar vibrations cause the helix within the DNA molecule to unwind, extending the DNA backbone and making the exposed bases more accessible for base pairing and activation, particularly as this relates to what scientists refer to as “junk” or dormant DNA. Sound frequencies can be contoured to penetrate the DNA molecule, and expose and activate the nucleotides and, when useful, the corresponding nerve cells.

... The music can be experienced as an entity that is capable of shifting inside your energetic body and activating certain frequencies of your energy centers – particularly your heart and what is sometimes referred to as your third brain.

The entity that is encoded within the music is not composed of material frequency, but is purely energetic – produced like an acoustic soulprint that is transferred from soul to thought to music to distribution platform, and it operates at a collective level within the listening “body” of the individuated consciousness.

In the nascent science of cymatics, sound waves have been proven to generate geometric forms in matter. In the yet-to-be-discovered science of multidimensional reality, waveforms can be sculpted to enter biogenetic fields and catalyze biochemical processes, restore cellular health and trigger encoded electromagnetic fields within the cellular functions of the Central Nervous System (CNS).

This music and the “entity” that it contains, is focused on the electromagnetic fields of the CNS and how this physical manifestation of the energetic grid that constitutes the soul carrier can be enhanced to conduct greater energy from the host soul consciousness thereby increasing its fusion with the material life of the soul carrier.

When I was re-reading these descriptions (and possibly beginning to comprehend it more) it feels even more crucial for me to realise that when I begin to listen/receive the music that it is vital that I really allow myself to let go of any tendency to intellectually grasp it, and instead to try my best to surrender into the certain qualities interwoven purposefully into its energetic structures and layers... and to simply allow the encoded nature of the music to vibrate its frequencies and harmonics into my being... It feels important to connect with the music from a place of total receptivity (on a biological/neurological/DNA level) so that I am giving myself the best chance to interact with it and to be activated by it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hakomi 15
8:21
Listen, listen, listen,
Secrets become visible when Love draws your soul to itself.
Listen, listen, listen,
Suffering in its own design heals in a symphony of merging particles.
Listen, listen, listen,
Open Hearts court the void in silent suspense.
Waiting, waiting, waiting
at the threshold of the fifth bound nestled in the warmth of fate's changing mists.
Listen, listen, listen,
Surrender to hear the message.

MP3 Energetic Heart
00:02 Moola mantra
Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma
Purushothama Paramatma
Sri Bhagavathi Sametha
Sri Bhagavathe Namaha

Meaning of The Moola Mantra:
Sat - The formless; pure Being/Truth
Chit - Pure Consciousness/Mind
Ananda- Bliss
Para brahma --The supreme creator
Purushothama -Who has incarnated in human form to help guide mankind
Paramatma -Who comes to me in my heart/Soul
Sri Bhagavati - The divine mother, the power aspect of creation
Same tha- Together within
Sri Bhagavate -The Father of creation which is unchangeable and permanent
Namaha- I thank you and acknowledge this presence in my life

2:30 Imprinted in the code of the cosmos, falling in the abode of the infinite, emerging candlelit doves... walking the earth and sky as amrita pours from the golden stream eternal.
7:50 You are the breath of my heart.
8:53 Fearless in the quickening hour ... in the quickening hour ...
9:09 Love has taken me away ...
10:13 Love has taken me away ...how can that which flows, be stopped.
10:26 Aham Prem "I Am Love"
11:39 You’re the breath of my heart, heart, my heart.

* Note: The segment utilised on the Energetic Heart piece is part of a larger poem which is on Vima’s "Surrender" album. The poem is contained within the first song track titled "Open Passage" and begins from the 4:59 position and goes through to 5:45. http://www.vimalamura.com/cds-mp3-music-store/

Copyright reminder:
* Vima’s poetry and music is © VimaLamura.com Hoku Lani Publishing

* All of the WingMakers materials is © Wingmakers LLC
All Rights Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Here is a link to another WM music related article from wingmakers.com http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html
It gives a very well-written insight into just how integral and important "music" (especially music purposefully inlaid with specific vibratory frequencies and harmonics) can be as a fundamental catalyst for our transformation and progression.
(I realise the Hakomi 4-6 CD was released back in 2003 so for those who have already discussed this on the old forum please forgive me for reliving it)

Just re-reading the article again now has been a very positive experience. (listening simultaneously to the Hakomi 4-6 is an exponential activation unto itself).
Its hard to believe that this was all released nearly a decade ago now !... I bet we can all remember when we first listened to the Hakomi 4-6 music (and most likely we can remember the 'feelings' that we felt when first listening to each and every one of the Wingmakers/Lyricus music releases).
I feel that we are all part of an interconnected family and it is through our experiences within all of the wingmakers materials that we each share a unique bond and heartfelt connection that can never be broken
With deep gratitude and humility
~ Mick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:16 am 
 WWW  Profile

I have some great news regarding the poetry lyrics (and more).

Vima has decided to create a special poetry booklet that will consist of all the poetry that she has written throughout the previous years in conjunction with a new flow of poetry that has recently emerged.

As can be felt within the selections utilised within the Wingmakers music compositions, Vima’s poetry is very deep and moving and her new work is definitely no exception.

The completed project will be released as a PDF booklet and will also include a selection of artwork that will be interspersed throughout the poetry.

It is scheduled to be completed within the next 3 to 4 weeks and will be available through Vima's website.

As soon as this poetry book project is completed and released I will make sure that I notify everyone here so that you can get first access to it.

Thank you for helping to bring this forward into life.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 am 
Posting Freak

that's wonderful news ... but I am a little confused, will it include the lyrics in what we have come to know as WMMusic? ... Thank you - it is so good to hear that our discussions are inspiring others to share ... please convey our gratitude to Vima and all that she has and does contribute to the LTO's work ... it was the music that activated me, and it was Vima's voice that allowed me to connect to that stream of pure Love ... riding on the Wings of Light.

looking forward to the Launch (snicker)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:47 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hi staduster, yes it will definitely include all of the poetry utilised within the Hakomi music tracks. For example the specific poems from Hakomi Chambers 7-12 and C 13-21 (will be included in their entirety) i.e. "The Other Side Of Compassion", "Children Of The Dream", "Quickening", "Hanau" and many others.

There will also be the full poems that you may recognise from Vima's (Charlottémarie's) album's "Surrender", "Initiation", "Voice Of The Beloved" and "Naked Heart".

I feel very grateful for being given the opportunity to help. I absolutely love poetry (especially this kind of poetry that is so deeply encoded with heart and soul). And I have the feeling that the completed poetry book will also include some artwork that you may also be familiar with. I am very much looking forward to seeing the finished result. Thank you for your interest.

Blessings for a beautiful weekend. It's unfortunately rainy and windy here at the moment (and it's been like this for the previous 5 days !), I promised myself to do some exercise today :roll: hmmm going to have to dig real deep for motivation this time

Best wishes from Mick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 am 

Lyrics from wm intro film
thanks to starduster. the red font means I can not confirm,pls reply if I am wrong.
film link http://www.wingmakers.com/pre.htm

00:40 Wingmakers is step on humanity's path to the 21st Century break-through, known as the grand portal - the irrefutable scientific discovery of the Human Soul.

The Wingmakers materials are a catalyst for the expansion of the evolutionary consciousness —— a fragment of which is inside of each of us.

These materials consist of a collection of enigmatic and mystical Art, Music and philosophy and new physics and a remarkable story brilliantly integrated by an anonymous author known simply as James.

James has offered the content of the Wingmakers materials as a navigational plan for Humanity that describes a mission so grand that it is only now, in the 21st Century being depicted.

Through-out the human history the Wingmakers have been by various titles including the Shinning Ones, kukulan, Angelic Hosts and the Elohim—whatever their name, they are refered to in these works as members of the Central Race--the original race of beings that evolved in the centermost Galaxies of the Universe. As our universe expanded, these beings exported the Master DNA templates from the more evolved ancient Galaxies to those who were in development or incubation.

Within the Central Race is a teaching order who's name is Lyricus. Lyricus is a mystical order of teachers who are responsible for the evolutionary progress of the Human Species and above all for helping humanity scientifically discover the true structure of the Human Soul and to apply this discovery in order to create a more profound culture and noble purpose for our species.

Lyricus could be likened to the Jesuits or the Tibetan Monks of the Central Race, they bear responsibility of shepherding the Humanoid Species to the Grand Portal and thereby indoctrinating the species as a whole into the broader network of the intelligent interconnected universe.

This undertaking demands an expansive agenda encompassing genetics at its core and six additional disciplines that collectively propel Humanity to discover its own animated life force and subtle vibratory fields in which it operates.

“Own animated life force.”
According to wmm,this force means Wholeness Navigator.

Lyricus employes a variety of the sensory data streams to awaken a species,ranging from Music, Books, Art, Science and Mythology. Generally these are isolated expressions,but as the species draws closer to the Grand Portal the sensory data streams are increasingly integrated, encoded and represent potent forces for the expansion of consciousness.

Wingmakers is an expression of encoded sensory data stream that is designed to help in the awakening process of those individuals incarnating in every increasing numbers over the next three generations.

The Wingmaker sites - each of the Seven- will be translated in a specific order. Each site carries a central theme that is connected to the Seven Disciplines of Lyricus. These Seven Disciplines collectively represent the knowledge system that will make possible the discovery of the Grand Portal.

Wingmakers.com, is part of the mythological expression of Lyricus that typically accompanies its first extererial expression within a species. It announces its initial approach as it treads softly among the species to which it serves. It is the symbolic hand of our future selves offering each of us an inner map, leading to our true identity,not only as individuals but also as a species.We have only to receive this map, study it and allow it to recode our innate spiritual quest.

As surely as Light draws the eye in a sea of darkness,so too, do these materials draw the Soul.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:02 pm 
Posting Freak

I can't read this without getting "goose bumps" from head to toe ... what is revealed here resonates so strongly with me, that the whole time, I was transcribing it, it was as if I was "lifted" ... perhaps it generates a higher frequency in its wholeness - whatever, it certainly touches the realms of the soul ...

thanks again, for bringing our focus on what is in plain sight ... that we tend to "scan" instead of read ... that need to be pondered ... you help me ponder ... and it inspires appreciation and gratitude , and yes humility for who we are ... more goose bumps :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:25 pm 
Posting Freak

In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY