WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How important is Music?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the following snips from
http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

[b]Music is a language that directly communicates what cannot be said with words. When you encounter rhythm, melody, timbre, tone, harmony – the components of music – your first instinct is to surrender to their language. You crossover into the mysterious world of their creative presence [u]where a bridge can be built and integration between these two worlds can be formed[/u][/b]

[b]Within the esoteric fields of study, it has long been known that sound is the most effective way to move beyond separation and rekindle the sense of integration between the heart-mind-body-soul system. Music, properly tuned and orchestrated, is like a needle and thread that stitches these component parts of the human entity together not in permanent union, but in manageable alignment and coherence. [/b]

[b]Spirit becomes matter through the vibration of sound, and similarly, matter becomes spirit through the harmonics of sound. It is a reciprocal energy transfer – one in which science is only now beginning to understand. Since prehistoric times, humans have known that music modifies the environment and our relationship to time and space, but now science is revealing that music also modifies our cellular structure, energy centers (chakras), and the coherence between our total selfhood (heart-mind-body-soul system). [/b]

[b]Sacred music, chants, mantras, and harmonic vibrations are the countervailing effect of this vibratory density, and it [i]is the most potent way in which to direct and uphold the inherent harmony of the Interface Zone that surrounds each of us[/i]. In a meditative state, the sound of one’s voice chanting a mantra or the sacred name of First Source is very powerful, particularly if one is actively visualizing and imagining a harmonious Interface Zone. [/b]

for a brief definition of the Interface zone we read here in Lyricus 5 "The Interface Zone", :

[b]Teacher: The Interface Zone is the access point to activating the group consciousness of humanity. If humanity can operate as a collective consciousness, while its members remain anchored in the fullness of their individuality, humanity will be able to rebalance the earth and operate as co-creators of a new earth with influence that would extend to galactic levels. [/b]

[b]Music is a vibratory experience that can be “tuned” to affect the entire individuated consciousness structure. Musical vibrations can be organized to touch the components of the individuated consciousness in a coordinated manner that orchestrates the elements of the individuated consciousness (as described above) to become increasingly aware of one another. In other words, music vibrations can kindle and nurture the elements of the individuate consciousness to become a more coordinated ensemble, causing them to align around a common purpose[/b]
http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html
IMO that, is how important the WMMs is

and finally this message attached to the latest WM's CD

[b]The latest WingMakers’ CD, Hakomi Project: Chambers 7-12, incorporates the energetics of higher dimensions through the use of exotic rhythms, intricate melodies, meditative passages, layered harmonies, spoken poetry, and ancient mantras in their original languages. This soundscape inspires and resonates with our deepest longing to approach the divine within us. [/b]

what are you listening to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:54 pm 

I bought 7 CDs on Saturday.

AfroCelts Vol.3 "Further In Time"

Sheila Chandra "Quiet"

Tulku "Universe something"

Kristina Stassionoupolou? "The Secrets of Rocks"

Banco De Gaia "Big Men Cry"

Beyond Baka "East to West"

and...something else...not remember right now

I have other Banco, Sheila, and AfroCelts CDs from times ago. All that music is seriously emotional, and extremely instrumentally talented.

AfroCeltsSoundSystem just....fly
BancoDeGaia has....flys....differently!
BakaBeyond is so happy! all of it!
Sheila Chandra sings without words....amazing tunes
Kristina (long greek name) is so so so chill! super unique.

All that music is good, and is about Source, without calling it that.

Lyrics from ACSS:

GO ON THROUGH

I’ve been thinking about this love

I’m thinking about it

I’m thinking about this love

So hard, so hard

I’ve been thinking about my life

And how it’s going to turn

And all I really want to do

Is find a way to go on through
And all I really want to do now

So out on the tide we go

Out on it

So out on the highest waves

So high, so high

So out on the tide we go

Knowing it will turn

And all I really want to do nowIs find a way to go on through

All I really want to do

Find a way to go on through

PERSISTENCE OF MEMORY

When I’m traveling far from home

On the wide horizon

I can feel you’re still around

And the dream overtakes me

Then I know, you’ll stay in this moment

We’ll go where it’s flowing

You’ll be what you want to beRight here, with me

When I’m out here on my own

And it all cuts through me

I see you’re safe alone

Ah, then it hits me

And I know, you’re here in this moment

Right where it’s flowing

You are what you want to be

Right here, with me

Stay in this moment

Go where it’s flowing

You are what you want to be
Right here, with me . . . with me . . . with me. . .

^^^^That song had me cry, the tune, and instruments....awe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:51 pm 
Posting Freak

you may find music that "resonates" with the WMMs...but they do not have the "tones" that activate dormant DNA (or do they)...it is easy to "compare"... but becareful not to be "confused" (hint) ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:57 pm 

That is...irrelevant to the usage of music.

I understand deeply.

And understand that...all music is encoded!

Everything is codes, and encoded.

WM just, are effective, in method, and, encode, very well, and, understand, and, direct the result!

As the best musicians of Earth know to do, on a level that is, not as scientifically aware, yet, results in activation.

Stimulus>>>Response/Activation:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:47 pm 
Posting Freak

I remember, back in the day, going to the Jethro Tull concert, Aqualung... since we were poor ole hippies, we bought cheap seats, which were actually three stories up ... behind the stage...we could not only see what was happening on the stage, but also behind it... it was the first time that I "understood" what music could do. As they began their concert, they introdued themselves, and let us know their "expertise" by playing very deep classical pieces...each member of the band being featured at his instrument, solo... then on cam Ian...dressed like the pied piper, with his flute...as the spot light changed colors so did his music, and his atire...he was a chameleon of harmonics... After each legnthy set of music, there was a brief intermission, where the band went behind the curtain...and passed the bottle and the pipe...while the crowd roared for "more"... I watched in utter amazement while they manipulated the crowd with "encoded intent"...they were well aware of the effect each tune had on the audience...and congradulated themselves on their "victory" behind the stage...it was obvious that they were purposely scrambleing our brains...those who were in an "altered state" didn't stand a chance and by the time the concert was over...even those not in an altered state were left dazed and confused...and we all wandered around and around in the arena, not even sure how to exit...the effects were still evident in the parking lot...and I never trusted Jefthro Tull again...I was certain, after that night he was THE devil...lol

Since that time I learned that at the time of Bach, the Catholic Church had ""banned" the Seventh note, because they recognized that it had an "erotic" effect upon people... it wasn't "un-banned" until Handle used it in his "sacred" the Messiah (or so I was told) and music went through a huge reformation...not to be matched until the Beatles came along and changed the tempo in the middle of a tune...

now the WMs show us how to raise our personal frequencies, with music...and this is why I leave it on...all eight(soon to be 9) cds, strung together...24/7 softly as background...it fills my home with this vibration and saturates my world...in the tone of FS. I never tire of it nor has it become boring to me...in fact I miss the ambiance it creates whenever I leave home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:04 pm 

understood clearly!

yet understand that playing group music acoustically with shared vision of continuance of oneness, is more powerful.

the idea of 24/7 string is indeed a notion that is not looked up often enough to gain the benefits of it. thank you for sharing this realization you experience!! I too understand this.

LOL often, in 'lighter existances' outside of 'earth body constraints', softly playing continual music is a recurring observation...

just to tickle your pickle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:00 am 

[img=600x600]http://www.joshushund.com/terragen_07-12/shakuhachi_evening.jpg[/img]

[Edited on 5-7-2006 by robert_g]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:15 am 

http://www.lauralee.com/index.cgi?pid=3098

Cymatic Acoustic Experiments by John Reid

Acoustic engineer offers a history of the science of "cymatics" and how it makes visible the patterns created by sound waves. He also describes his Great Pyramid experiment in which hieroglyphic patterns emerged in particles of sand vibrated by sound waves. Finding the prime frequency of the chamber nearly identical to the "sarcophagus," his cymatics tests revealed hieroglyphic-like shapes appearing in a vibrating membrane stretched across the sarcophagus...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:46 am 
Posting Freak

Handel's Messiah when played and a disc with sand on it is exposed to the frequencies of the music, a perfect pentagram is formed in the sand. The pentagram means god/ woman/man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:48 am 

Oh, yes. Music is very important part of one's life, and to be honest I don't imagine me currently not listening to anything . As far as wingmakers music is concerned I perceive it as source of entertainment. I especially like Ancient Arrow Chamber 10. It's certainly the most influential, almost ritual. Unfortunately Chamber 11-17, 18 -24 distinguish as being not as interesting as other compositions. What do you think?

[Edited on 14-4-2006 by Peter]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Peter...I agree with you assesment of the WM tracts...and it "feels" to me like the Soulfood cd (11-17) and even the music of tracts 18-24 lack the "depth" of perception of the Hakomi cds...

yet it is these very tracts that are suggested by the materials that contain specific encoded energy to enhance the mind body relationship...as mentioned in the Fourth Philo here:
http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

[quote]Mind-Body Movement -- These techniques involve the expression of music in the form of body movement that focuses the mind on the body's rhythmic, improvisational flow. The mind is following the body, and the body is following the music. The music, as the organizing principal, must be designed for this explicit purpose, or it will not lead to the exploratory energy system. The music compositions of Chambers 17 through 24 -- from each of the seven Tributary Zones created by the WingMakers -- are intended for this purpose. [/quote]

perhaps it is because you have already established this relationship, that these tracts seem less "desirable"... or because they are designed for a more "superficial" understanding of the body... whatever, it appears that each cd builds upon the other, and the fact that in the begining we did not have the others to compare them to...we feel they lack "something" we find in the later cds...even though the purpose they serve is no less of a rung on the ladder of our Journey to awareness...than the others. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:24 am 

Chambers 11-17, 18-24 seem to me being worse copies of first compositions (1-9, 10). Of course I can't negate their potential influence on people (in reference to what you have written), but from musical point of view they distinguish as least interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:10 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by DeepInWide[/i]
understood clearly!

yet understand that playing group music acoustically with shared vision of continuance of oneness, is more powerful.

the idea of 24/7 string is indeed a notion that is not looked up often enough to gain the benefits of it. thank you for sharing this realization you experience!! I too understand this.

LOL often, in 'lighter existances' outside of 'earth body constraints', softly playing continual music is a recurring observation...

just to tickle your pickle [/quote]

I don't know why I chose to share this here, but last year during a shaman retreat, almost everytime we took a journey with the drumming, a flute accompanied the drums (yet no one there was playing a flute). No one else heard it until I took a journey with a lady next to me and when we journed together, she heard it too!

Music indeed stirs the soul.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I think you are pretty close to understanding what was written about the Hakomi Music... as we know, when in harmony...three voices, create an "invisible" voice...and four tones are present...

The Hakomi music is a collection, from my understanding of "ancient chants" and shamatic melodies, that do the same thing...however the "invisible-inaudible" notes are the focus of the music...and what trigger and or stimulate the thalamus...allowing the source codes to be activated.

The chamber 10 music is specificaly designed as this initial trigger...and when listened to, with headphones/buds...one can "feel" the vibrations moreso than hear them...lying flat on one's back with hands fold across the chest...allows you to feel the Heart as well as the brain being "touched"...;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:16 am 

[quote]French Physicist Creates New Melodies - Plant Songs

Remember those song birds we used to hear in the fields? The sounds of animals in nature singing a symphony of soft and subtle sounds as all things flow together to create a living and vibrant concerto? Science is now showing that these sounds actually do influence the growth of plants. Researchers have demonstrated that plants respond to sounds in pro-found ways which not only influence their overall health but also increase the speed of growth and the size of the plant.

Many people remember hearing in the late 1960's and 1970's about the idea that plants respond to music. There were lots of projects in high schools and colleges which successfully tested the effects of sound on plant growth. It was determined through repetitive testing that plants did respond to music and sound. The first book which brought this idea to most of us was: The Secret Life of Plants, by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird (Harper & Row 1973). In this best selling book a number of astounding revelations about plant growth were revealed. The idea that plants were influenced by sound in both positive and negative ways was demonstrated by several world class scientists at that time.

When we think of plants being affected by sunlight we are really looking at the effect of a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum on plants ­ that portion which includes visible light. It should not surprise us that sound also impacts plant growth because it is, in essence, an extension to other parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.

The science was first disclosed in an article by Andy Coghlan which appeared in New Scientist (May 28, 1994, p.10). The article confirmed old ideas by placing them in a scientific context. It tells an excellent story about the impact of sound on plant growth, bringing to light what was before considered esoteric or mysterious science. After reading this short article and those which follow in this issue of the Flashpoints a good deal more will be thought of "singing gardeners" and "plant communicators."

Many people remember reading accounts of plant growth being stimulated by sound waves. At that time, "talking" to plants and playing plants different types of music was used to influence growth. A number of people were using these techniques without being able to completely explain the phenomena. This article is part of that story ­ a story which could have a profound impact on the way we grow and produce our food.

Eccentrics who sing to their plants? People playing melodies to organic matter with the expectation that it will help stimulate growth? These ideas were the thoughts of some "non-scientists" until French physicist and musician, Joel Sternheimer, discovered the mechanism for how plants respond to the stimulation of sound waves. Sternheimer com-poses musical note sequences which help plants grow and has applied for an international patent1 covering the concept.

The sound sequences are not random but are carefully constructed melodies. Each note is chosen to correspond to an amino acid in a protein with the full tune corresponding to the entire protein. What this means is that the sounds sequenced in just the right order results in a tune which is unique and harmonizes with the internal structure of a specific plant type. Each plant type has a different sequence of notes to stimulate its growth. According to New Scientist, "Sternheimer claims that when plants "hear" the appropriate tune, they produce more of that protein. He also writes tunes that inhibit the synthesis of proteins." In other words, desirable plants could be stimulated to grow while undesirable plants (weeds for instance) could be inhibited. This is done with electromagnetic energy, in this case sound waves, pulsed to the right set of frequencies thus effecting the plant at an energetic and submolecular level.

Sternheimer translates into audible vibrations of music the quantum vibrations that occur at the molecular level as a protein is being assembled from its constituent amino acids. By using simple physics he is able to compose music which achieves this correlation. Sternheimer indicated to New Scientist that each musical note which he composes for the plant is a multiple of original frequencies that occur when amino acids join the protein chain. He says that playing the right notes stimulates the plant and increases growth. This idea is particularly interesting because it may lead to the eventual obsolescence of fertilizers used to stimulate plant growth. This new method would be cheap and relatively easily provided throughout the world, thereby avoiding many of the problems associated with the extraction, shipping, environmental and economic costs of chemical fertilizers.

Playing the right tune stimulates the formation of a plant's protein. "The length of a note corresponds to the real time it takes for each amino acid to come after the next," according to Sternheimer, who studied quantum physics and mathematics at Princeton University in New Jersey.

In experiments by Sternheimer, he claims that tomatoes exposed to his melodies grew two-and-a-half times as large as those which were untreated. Some of the treated plants were sweeter in addition to being significantly larger. The musical sequences stimulated three tomato growth promoters, cytochrome C, and thaumatin (a flavoring compound). According to Sternheimer in the New Scientist, "Six molecules were being played to the tomatoes for a total of three minutes a day."

Sternheimer also claims to have stopped the mosaic virus by playing note sequences that inhibited enzymes required by the virus. This virus would have harmed the tomato plants.

The note sequences used by the inventor are very short and need only be played one time. For example, the sequence for for cytochrome C lasts just 29 seconds. According to Sternheimer, "on average, you get four amino acids played per second" in this series.

The inventor also issued a warning for those repeating his experiments. He warns to be careful with the sound sequences because they can affect people. "Don't ask a musician to play them," he says. Sternheimer indicated that one of his musicians had difficulty breathing after playing the tune for cytochrome C.

Plant stimulation by sound may have profound implications. The idea that a cheap source of "electromagnetic fertilizer" has been developed should be exciting for many third world countries. At a time when human progress can be made through simple solutions in agriculture, resources are being wasted in the extraction of mineral and oil compounds for fertilizers. If this method of fertilization were followed the human intellect would prove superior to physical capital in terms of distribution and production of this new technology.

The idea that sound can have a healing effect on humans is being explored by a number of independent scientists around the world. The know-ledge of the "sound effect on proteins" offers insights to health practitioners of the benefits to humans. In addition to the favorable economic factors, the increased vitality of the plant substances can positively impact the health of all humans that consume them.

The patent includes melodies for cytochrome oxidase and cytochrome C which are two proteins involved in respiration. It also includes sound sequences for troponin C which regulates calcium uptake in muscles. Further, a tune was developed for inhibiting chalcone synthase which is an enzyme involved in making plant pigments.

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcatego ... subcatid=6 [/quote]

[quote]Your DNA Is a Song: Scientists Use Music to Code Proteins
John Roach
for National Geographic News

October 21, 2005
What are proteins? How are they structured? What's the difference between a protein in a human and the same protein in a lizard? Ask Mary Anne Clark these questions and she is likely to respond with an earful of music.

Clark is a biologist at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, and she's part of a growing field of science educators who use so-called protein music to help illustrate the basic structure of the building blocks of life.

All living things are made up of proteins. Each protein is a string of amino acids. There are 20 different amino acids, and each protein can consist of dozens to thousands of them.

Scientists write down these amino acid sequences as series of text letters. Clark and her colleagues assign musical notes to the different values of the amino acids in each sequence. The result is music in the form of "protein songs."

By listening to the songs, scientists and students alike can hear the structure of a protein. And when the songs of the same protein from different species are played together, their similarities and differences are apparent to the ear.

"It's an illustration transferred into a medium people will find more accessible than just [text] sequences," Clark said. "If you look at protein sequences, if you just read those as they are written down, recorded in a database, it's hard to get a sense for the pattern."

When people look at a page full of text corresponding to protein sequences, Clark explained, they tend spot clusters of letters but fail to see the larger pattern.

"If you play [the protein song for that sequence] you get that sense of the pattern much more strongly," she said. "That's my feeling at least. You hear stuff you can't see."

Different Songs

One song for a protein may sound different than another for the same protein, depending on how notes are assigned to amino acids' various properties. For example, Clark tends to arrange her compositions based on the protein's solubility.

"Where it's soluble and insoluble is one of the big factors in determining how [the protein] folds up," she said. Solubility influences how proteins fold, and those folds determine what category a certain protein belongs to.

In 1996 Ross King, a computer scientist at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, wrote a program called Protein Music. It assigns a note to each of the three compounds that make up amino acids and a note to various amino acid properties—charge, solubility, and so on.

"This produces a chord for each amino acid," King wrote in an e-mail interview. "Because proteins are an interesting mixture of novel and repetitive elements, like music, the translation to music sounds interesting."

By changing the rules of how notes are assigned to amino acids, composers can create variations in their songs. However, since all proteins have a basic structure, all the protein songs have a basic structure as well, Clark said.

Teaching Tool

According to King, while some scientists have used protein music to help them analyze data, it is most useful as a teaching tool.

If people can understand how the music is produced, he said, they can understand how DNA codes proteins.

Clark said one of the more interesting things demonstrated by the music is the differences and similarities between the same protein of different species.

While some proteins change very little between species, others, such as beta globin, are quite variable.

Therefore, Clark said, by playing the beta globin song for a human and tuatara, an ancient three-eyed lizard, people can hear the process of evolution—a variation on a theme that was present before mammals split from reptiles some 200 million years ago.

"You can hear the parts that remain constant and the parts that change," she said.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... music.html [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:32 am 
Posting Freak

There is no time contraint with plants. It just IS within that all of that IS.

[Edited on 29-10-2006 by Shayalana]

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:49 am 
Posting Freak

thyme thank you for your wonderful post. Certian kinds of music make plants grow unusually well like the songs of birds when the first light of dawn breaks signaling the plants to open up to the warmth and nourishment of the sun.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Hello Carollynn......

For you and Rick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlkVK0ZVkkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw3OFSTj4Eg

[i]Sweet music[/i]

Russ

[Edited on 28-2-2007 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

[url=http://primarysources.newsvine.com/_news/2007/05/03/694138-music-symbolism-magic-and-manipulation]Music, Symbolism, Magic and Manipulation[/url]
[img]http://www.newsvine.com/_vine/images/users/nws/PrimarySources/699809.jpg[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:08 am 
I'm listening to "The Beloved - Sweet Harmony" :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:40 am 
Posting Freak

Brain Music Therapy is an effective, scientifically proven treatment for stress, insomnia, anxiety, and depression. It has also been found to increase productivity and concentration. How BMT Works

Brain Music Therapy records an individual's brain waves and converts them into unique musical sounds. These musical sounds correlate to brain waves that promote relaxation and trigger activation in your body. The musical sounds are presented to you in the form of two musical files - one relaxing, and one activating. Playing those files promotes relaxation and activation in your body.

Heal yourself!;)

Brain Music Therapy does not involve taking pills, and has had no side effects to date. It is customized to an individual's unique brain waves and backed by solid scientific evidence, including double blind studies.

Click on the links to your right to find out more about Brain Music Therapy and contact us for more information or to experience it for yourself.

http://www.brainmusictreatment.com/page_1_1.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:22 am 
Posting Freak

[url=http://www.tjmitchell.com/stuart/dna.html]Stuart Mitchell - The Secret Life of DNA (2007)[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:39 am 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ebyam[/i]
[url=http://www.tjmitchell.com/stuart/dna.html]Stuart Mitchell - The Secret Life of DNA (2007)[/url] [/quote]

Thank you! There is something very special about our friends in the sea. Sometimes i will put the cetacean station on (http://radio.photon.net/) which is a continuous stream of whale and dolphin noises and when i back this up with certain tracks it makes the music i am listening to extremely powerful and healing.

[img]http://www.joanocean.com/Resource/1dol_whales1.jpg[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:10 pm 
Posting Freak

thank you Ebyam...your research is always revealing...and this "music" is lovely.

One of the "tools" the WMMs provide is Music...

[quote]Harmony is the ruling principle of the Interface Zone, and music – properly tuned – can help to create, direct, and uphold this sense of harmony. If the Interface Zone is rightfully managed, it will provide a buffer between the human soul and the worlds of form that bear down upon it. This is a result of the density of vibration within the worlds of form that inadvertently, and, in some instances, purposely, diminish the vibratory state of the human soul’s vessel – the human instrument – to the vibratory rate of matter.

Sacred music, chants, mantras, and harmonic vibrations are the countervailing effect of this vibratory density, and it is the most potent way in which to direct and uphold the inherent harmony of the Interface Zone that surrounds each of us. In a meditative state, the sound of one’s voice chanting a mantra or the sacred name of First Source is very powerful, particularly if one is actively visualizing and imagining a harmonious Interface Zone.

There are melody lines embedded within the music of Hakomi Chambers 4-6 that can be internalized and used as a harmonic “broom” to sweep the denser vibrations that may have accumulated within your Interface Zone. This procedure does not require a good voice, and indeed, can be more potent if given expression within your consciousness instead of through your vocal chords and mouth. [/quote]

Chamber 10 music was the first CD specifically arranged to assist us in our "transformation"

[quote]Chamber 10 is being released now, during this period of increased stress and turmoil, as a means to facilitate a renewed connection within people to their state of wholeness and unity. It is from this state of experience that stress and fear are diminished, and one's immunity system enhanced.

It is suggested to listen to this music a minimum of seven, uninterrupted times, in a comfortable position, eyes closed, and yielding to the journey it will invoke within you. Listening with headphones is recommended. During this journey feelings will undoubtedly arise, and as they do, bless them as you would any source of kindness. They will become signposts in your musical adventure.

There are 38 musical compositions within Chamber 10 that flow together seamlessly. These musical "stanzas" express the flowing movement and multi-faceted expression of the Wholeness Navigator. They are bridges through which you can travel between worlds and dimensions[/quote]

In more recent papers, James suggest we use music to maintain coherency...manage stress and remain "balanced". I have read just recently that "whale songs" (as this article confirms) are natural healing tones...as are bird songs, bee's buzzings and other sounds found in nature.

yet we sit transfixed by the frequencies radiating subliminally from the TV and wonder why we are so apathetic or stressed out... when the "good-medicine cabinet" is just outside our door (of perception);)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:24 pm 
 YIM  Profile

[quote]SD Sayz:"Sometimes i will put the cetacean station on (http://radio.photon.net/) which is a continuous stream of whale and dolphin noises and when i back this up with certain tracks it makes the music i am listening to extremely powerful and healing."
[/quote]
Thanks so much for this link!!!
This hits the spot. I have been hankering for some cetacean sonics lately, I am listening to them now.
PEACE!
~Rick "squeeky" Jones