WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Rick[/i]
[quote]SD Sayz:"Sometimes i will put the cetacean station on (http://radio.photon.net/) which is a continuous stream of whale and dolphin noises and when i back this up with certain tracks it makes the music i am listening to extremely powerful and healing."
[/quote]
Thanks so much for this link!!!
This hits the spot. I have been hankering for some cetacean sonics lately, I am listening to them now.
PEACE!
~Rick "squeeky" Jones [/quote]

hAYA ricketty jones, note: (k)not trYinG to be a "harPPy"...buttah...SD did not "splay" the above "quote"...a "sentient-being" titled coulterIV expressed this modus opPUrrrEt'ics...
y'know...juice trying to keep the "facts straight"...
*snugs*...re:guardless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
how does that happen?

nope...twern't I who said that...

Thanks Ebyam..."cetacean" is not in my vocabulary...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:25 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Using music for healing purposes. We are vibratory beings, music uses the power of vibrations to transform. There is music out there that touches the most natural essence of our being.

Holy Harmony by jonathan goldman.http://www.donna.arryarr.co.uk/ ... armony.mp3
[img]http://steamventinn.com/holy_harmony/images/3e_logo_copy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://steamventinn.com/holy_harmony/images/3e_clusterhalo.jpg[/img]
This is a water molecule that has listened to Holy Harmony for 24 hours. Did you notice the Halo? We are mostly water.

Expose yourself to Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:25 am 
Posting Freak

Beautiful, thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:35 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by coulterIV[/i]
Using music for healing purposes. We are vibratory beings, music uses the power of vibrations to transform. There is music out there that touches the most natural essence of our being.

Holy Harmony by jonathan goldman.http://www.donna.arryarr.co.uk/ ... armony.mp3
[img]http://steamventinn.com/holy_harmony/images/3e_logo_copy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://steamventinn.com/holy_harmony/images/3e_clusterhalo.jpg[/img]
This is a water molecule that has listened to Holy Harmony for 24 hours. Did you notice the Halo? We are mostly water.

Expose yourself to Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse. [/quote]

Yes, many thanks! The sounds definitely actuate higher heart resonance. It would be so amazing if an enlightened scientist studied its effects on cancer cells. :)

Post subject: Re: How important is Music?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The Effects of Different Types of Music on Mood, Tension, and Mental Clarity

Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Bob Barrios-Choplin, Ph.D., Mike Atkinson, and Dana Tomasino, B.A.

Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. 1998; 4(1): 75-84.

Abstract

This study investigated the impact of different types of music on tension, mood, and mental clarity. A total of 144 subjects completed a psychological profile before and after listening for 15 minutes to four types of music (grunge rock, classical, New Age, and designer). With grunge rock music, significant increases were found in hostility, sadness, tension, and fatigue, and significant reductions were observed in caring, relaxation, mental clarity, and vigor. In contrast, after listening to the designer music (music designed to have specific effects on the listener), significant increases in caring, relaxation, mental clarity, and vigor were measured: significant decreases were found in hostility, fatigue, sadness, and tension. The results for New Age and classical music were mixed. Feeling shifts among subjects were observed with all types of music. Designer music was most effective in increasing positive feelings and decreasing negative feelings. Results suggest that designer music may be useful in the treatment of tension, mental distraction, and negative moods.

Doc Childre founder of HeartMath has created some Designer music. What I like about HeartMath is its practicality and ease of use. Wingmaker music is practical also and a lot more.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm 
Posting Freak

How music effects us from a scientific perspective and this particular perspective being very aligned with the Wingmakers for those interested in such correlations that is.

Quote:
Music Enhances the Effect of Positive Emotional States on Salivary IgA

Rollin McCraty, Mike Atkinson, Glen Rein, and Alan D. Watkins

Stress Medicine. 1996; 12(3): 167-175.

Summary
References
Graphs

Summary

This study examines the effects of music and positive emotional states on autonomic and immune function in normal, healthy individuals. Autonomic activity was assessed using power spectral density analysis of heart rate variability, and salivary IgA was used as a marker of immunity. The effects of Rock, New Age, and Designer Music were examined alone, and in conjunction with a self-induced positive emotional state. The results indicate that only the Designer Music and the self-induced state of appreciation produced a significant increase in autonomic activity and salivary IgA (S-IgA). In addition, the combination of the Designer Music and the self-induced appreciation produced a much greater immunoenhancement than either of these two conditions alone. We conclude that music can be designed to enhance the beneficial effects of positive emotional states on immunity, and that this effect may be mediated by the autonomic nervous system. These data raise the tantalizing possibility that music and emotional self-management may have significant health benefits in a variety of clinical situations in which there is immunosuppression and autonomic imbalance.

It is well recognized that mental and emotional activity can alter autonomic nervous system (ANS) function [1, 2]. Similarly the ANS has been shown to profoundly affect the cardiovascular [3], neuroendocrine [4] and immune functions [5]. It has been suggested that the immunosuppression known to occur during negative emotional states, such as bereavement, depression [6, 7], or anger [8], and the immunoenhancement associated with positive emotional states [8, 9] may be mediated, in part, by the ANS [10]. It is also well recognized that music can alter mood and emotional states [11- 14]. However, few studies have examined the effects of music on the immune system [15, 16], and none have determined whether these effects are mediated by the ANS.

We investigated the effects of music on autonomic activity and immunity using power spectral density (PSD) analysis of heart rate variability (HRV). Changes in HRV have been used to characterize a number of psychological illnesses including major depression and panic disorders [17, 18], in addition to its use as a non-invasive test of integrated neurocardiac function [19]. Thus the mathematical transformation of heart rate variability into power spectral density provides a potential link between perception, emotional states, cardiovascular function and immunity. The interaction of mood, immunity and autonomic function has been highlighted by a number of studies showing that anger and hostility increase sympathetic activity [1, 20] and suppress immunity [8, 21], while positive emotional states, such as appreciation, enhance parasympathetic activity [2] and boost immunity [8, 22]. Scientific investigation of the use of music as a therapeutic modality began after World War II when its positive effects on emotionally disturbed, shell-shocked individuals were observed. Music therapy research has since demonstrated beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system [23], pain perception [24, 25] , stress [26, 27] and endocrine activity [28]. Music therapy has been shown to increase S-IgA in hospitalized children after a single session [16], or after six weeks of ongoing therapy [29]. Anxiety associated with the stress of surgery was reduced after listening to music [26, 30], and music has been shown to decrease anxiety levels even in the absence of a specific stressor [31-33]. Music has not only been used to promote relaxation [14, 34-37], and improve mood [12, 38] but has also been employed in a wide variety of other medical settings [39]. The major difficulty in interpreting these data is that music was frequently used in conjunction with either relaxation therapy or guided imagery. Therefore it remains unclear to what extent music, by itself, can modify autonomic or immunological parameters. We have previously demonstrated that self-induced positive emotional states can alter sympathovagal balance [2] and increase S-IgA [8]. In this study we assessed the effects of three different types of music including a new type of music called "designer music," which is reported by the composer to have a balancing effect on one’s mental and emotional states. Specifically we investigated the effects of a single music session on autonomic function and S-IgA and whether designer music could enhance the autonomic and immunological effects of positive emotional states in a synergistic manor...

more of same topic at: http://www.heartmath.org/index.php?opti ... mitstart=0

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:01 pm 

Music I wish to Share with You from the Heart

Charlotte Marie's

[b]"Walk in the Sky"

www.charlottemarie.com/cd_store.htm
Are you hungry for the Kiss of Awakening
Freedom is the Power

Ash Dargan's "Territory" and many other Albums from Ash

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hope you enjoy the Sound

Appreciation to You for reading this Story and more to come soon

Love Light and Sound[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:06 pm 
Posting Freak

not really music, but found in the Music section of the Wingmakers Products and CD section of the website:
http://www.wingmakers.com/wingmusic/music.html

I was very surprised a couple of days ago, when I heard Mark reading excerpts from WMs Philosophies, that I had not heard before, on blogtalk radio... I went to the "download" section of the webpage (link above) and found these six readings, for FREE, on the page.

I have no idea how long they have been available, but I thought I would share this with you all.

Thank you Mark and all... :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:28 pm 

SD,

Could you please provide the link to the blogtalk page with Mark reading?

thank you.

jeanna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Jeanna...I don't know exactly which shows they were on they have been played numerous times... but they were played yesterday too at the begining of the afternoon rysa show (in archives) ...http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rysa

but you can download the "readings" by Mark (for free) here... http://www.wingmakers.com/wingmusic/music.html .... they are numbers 69-74.... when the download screen comes up, just click on the "save this file" and then go into the download file and unzip them... and put them where ever you like on your computer... mine go directly into music match ... or I can choose to open them in windows media player, and burn them onto a disk... which I did ... and listen to them on my mp3 player or transfer them to an Ipod if I had one...LOL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:56 pm 
Posting Freak

PS... you might enjoy listening to this message too

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dQi0RCyLuZU

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:32 pm 

Thanks SD,

I missed them.

jeanna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:45 pm 
Posting Freak

I had to see these in writing ... this is the way I "ponder"... and thought I would share it with you all...

First Source is the ancestor of all beings and life forums, and in this truth is the ground of unit upon which we all stand The Journey of Unification, or creature finding its creator, is the very heart of the Human Soul and in this Journey and unalterable feeling of wholeness still ? Every impulse of every electron is correlated to the pole of the Universe in its eternal ascent – Godward. There is no other direction it can go
Decoded from chamber 21

In your world, you are taught to believe that your body has a mind and a Spirit. When indeed, it is your Spirit that has a mind and body. Your Spirit is the Architect, your mind is the builder and your body is the material embodiment. The architect, your Spirit, is only a thought away. Listen to its ancient voice. Perceive with its ancient eyes. Honor these gateways of intelligence as you would your Creator. They are your reality. They are the defining elements of your existence. It is time they yield the information that is the only true source of your liberation. You have only to command it, for we assure you the Teacher you have sought is awake and waiting.
Decoded Chamber 17

Evolution in the Material Universe has provided you with a Light vehicle -your human body. First Source has endowed your body with the purest fragment of ITs reality, your Wholeness Navigator. It is the mysterious fragment of First Source, that acts like the pilot light of the Human Soul fusing the mortal and eternal aspects Can you fathom what it means to have a fragment of the absolute Source indwelling within your very nature. Can you imagine your destiny when you fuse with an actual fragment of First Source of the Grand Universe? No limit can be placed upon your powers of selfhood or your eternal possibility.
Decoded Chamber 15

Your theories of evolution, are simply layered upon an existing paradigm of a mechanical universe that consists of molecular machines operating in an objective reality that is knowable with the right instruments We tell you a truth of the universe, when we say that reality is unknowable with any instrument, save your own sense of unity and wholeness Your perception of wholeness is unfolding because the culture of the multidimensional universe is rooted in unity As your Wholeness navigator reveals itself in the coming shift – you will dismantle and restructure your perceptions of who you are and in this process Humanity will emerge like a river of light from what was once an impenetrable fog.
Decoded from Chamber 12

Your consciousness is faceted to express light into multiple systems of existence. There are many, many expressions that compile your total selfhood and each expression is linked to the hub of consciousness that is your core identity. It is here that your ancient voice in the ions can multidimensionally observe, express and experience. This is your food source for expansion and beautification. Place your attention upon your core identity and never release it. For every piece of information that passes your way – discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation.
Decoded from Chamber 7

Realizing its Sovereign Wholeness, the principal of Free Will is a form of structure that was unnecessary, like scaffolding on a finished building. When entities are unknowing of their wholeness, structure will occur as a form of self-imposed security. Through this ongoing development of a structured and ordered universe, entities define their borders, their limits, through an expression of their insecurity. Their ? becomes pieces of their wholeness, and like shards of glass from a beautiful vase, they bear little resemblance to their aggregate being.
Decoded Chamber 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:40 pm 
Posting Freak

nice collection of Wingmaker music and Art ... ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4tj4HnZ ... re=related Chamber 11 Ancient Arrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubgBmadi ... re=related Chamber 7 Hakomi Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7CkI5LU ... re=related Chamber 4 Hakomi Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUeggWT ... re=related Chamber 22 Ancient Arrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed8GV4L- ... re=related Chamber 12 Ancient Arrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed8GV4L- ... re=related Chamber 11 Hakomi Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejm31q1c ... re=related Chamber 8 Hakomi Project

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:15 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
the following snips from
http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

Music is a language that directly communicates what cannot be said with words. When you encounter rhythm, melody, timbre, tone, harmony – the components of music – your first instinct is to surrender to their language. You crossover into the mysterious world of their creative presence where a bridge can be built and integration between these two worlds can be formed

Within the esoteric fields of study, it has long been known that sound is the most effective way to move beyond separation and rekindle the sense of integration between the heart-mind-body-soul system. Music, properly tuned and orchestrated, is like a needle and thread that stitches these component parts of the human entity together not in permanent union, but in manageable alignment and coherence.

Spirit becomes matter through the vibration of sound, and similarly, matter becomes spirit through the harmonics of sound. It is a reciprocal energy transfer – one in which science is only now beginning to understand. Since prehistoric times, humans have known that music modifies the environment and our relationship to time and space, but now science is revealing that music also modifies our cellular structure, energy centers (chakras), and the coherence between our total selfhood (heart-mind-body-soul system).

Sacred music, chants, mantras, and harmonic vibrations are the countervailing effect of this vibratory density, and it is the most potent way in which to direct and uphold the inherent harmony of the Interface Zone that surrounds each of us. In a meditative state, the sound of one’s voice chanting a mantra or the sacred name of First Source is very powerful, particularly if one is actively visualizing and imagining a harmonious Interface Zone.

for a brief definition of the Interface zone we read here in Lyricus 5 "The Interface Zone", :

Teacher: The Interface Zone is the access point to activating the group consciousness of humanity. If humanity can operate as a collective consciousness, while its members remain anchored in the fullness of their individuality, humanity will be able to rebalance the earth and operate as co-creators of a new earth with influence that would extend to galactic levels.

Music is a vibratory experience that can be “tuned” to affect the entire individuated consciousness structure. Musical vibrations can be organized to touch the components of the individuated consciousness in a coordinated manner that orchestrates the elements of the individuated consciousness (as described above) to become increasingly aware of one another. In other words, music vibrations can kindle and nurture the elements of the individuate consciousness to become a more coordinated ensemble, causing them to align around a common purpose
http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html
IMO that, is how important the WMMs is

and finally this message attached to the latest WM's CD

The latest WingMakers’ CD, Hakomi Project: Chambers 7-12, incorporates the energetics of higher dimensions through the use of exotic rhythms, intricate melodies, meditative passages, layered harmonies, spoken poetry, and ancient mantras in their original languages. This soundscape inspires and resonates with our deepest longing to approach the divine within us.

what are you listening to?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 am 

Listening is very important
but singing also.

Song from the heart can be very touching.
Every being has his own sound.
Make it harmonious.
You can change the world by what you sing.

start to sing a song
let the inner voice goes out
make yourself relaxed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 pm 
 WWW  Profile

mike777 wrote:
Listening is very important
but singing also.

Song from the heart can be very touching.
Every being has his own sound.
Make it harmonious.
You can change the world by what you sing.

start to sing a song
let the inner voice goes out
make yourself relaxed

dude mike i'll always be eternally grateful for the dvd of amazing light music you sent me so much chanting and inner heart song voice emerged from that never thought that a song i sing could change the world

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

and thank you ... for bringing this topic up, so that I could re-read the "de-coded" information from above again, seems I needed to "hear" that again ... Makes you wonder, why of all the things James gleaned from the mounds of paperwork that includes these Philos that we don't have ... why these ?

they must be very important ... now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:21 am 

demonstrate nothing
in a humble position
truly open heart

detect own pattern
let the inner song come out
(all your pain embraced)

all world pains embraced

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

this is close enough to what the LTO is revealing ... and I thought I'd share this perspective

BeforeItsNews

by Zen Gardner

Music is amazing. The right combinations of vibrational sounds can open the spirit and unlock moods and emotions and stir thought and action. Discordant sounds close the heart and cause discomfort and annoyance.

This happens on the cosmic level as well. The shift in consciousness that's taking place coincides with a vibrational change in the Universe. Like electricity or thought, it can only be seen by its effects, which come in the form of new feelings, new realizations and new perspectives which in turn bring about changed behaviors.

The Code Is Being Broken

David Icke recently talked about there being a code that's being given to us to unlock the false reality we're currently perceiving around us. When this goes into full effect, the whole matrix will just come down on a massive scale.

That's a very happy thought. And I feel the same. It happens one person at a time but it's undoubtedly happening on a huge scale.

You can also think of this code as a harmonic key. Amazing they call them "keys" in music, but that's what they are. This cosmic change, perhaps best pictured as the sun's current recharging cycle we're seeing and the photon field and alignments we're simultaneously passing through, is a harmonic vibrational combination that's tuning us into it, and conversely, it into us.

As we resonate with that harmonic key it turns the tumblers and unlocks our doors of perception and understanding, and breaks down those layers of separateness that have been imposed on us that we've subconsciously reinforced in the matrix out of pure imposed ignorance.

A huge exponential spiritual awakening on a scale never even imagined!

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1869/904 ... atrix.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:04 am 

Nice link, so far looks like a fairly good all rounded site which I can add to my collection to pass on to family and friends for broad range global updates. Gratz!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:23 am 
Posting Freak

thanks, Tolsap, you're a nice link too :D friendly, inspiring and informative !