WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wingmakers music and science fiction movies
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:48 pm 

Thanks to Ananake to help me to know these movies.

Final Dream---music poem Chamber 18 poem2
1:20 Just think about it. Our whole world is sitting there on a computer. It's in the computer, everything:
Movie--《The Net》---1995
Dialogue of Heroine--- Angela。
The sentence from movie-----“Just think about it. Our whole world is sitting there on a computer. It's in the computer, everything:your, your DMV records, your, your social security, your credit cards, your medical records. It's all right there. ”

Nature of angel---music poem from chamber 20 poem2
At the beginning: We can certainly afford to be out of communication ,for the short time it will take to replace it.
From HAL---《2001:Space Odyssey 》
HAL --- the AI computer of a spaceship,cheated astronauts that AE35 of the spaceship doesn’t work. AE35—the antenna of the spaceship.
Chamber 7 Philosophy Excerpt MP3
1:30 It’s rather difficult to define. ---- HAL---《2001:Space Odyssey 》
【You see, none of it was real. It was illusion. Your art, your science, it was all a nightmare. And now it's done. Finished.】
(Dialogue of Matthias from movie《The Omega Man》, 1971)
It’s rather difficult to define.

Hakomi 7
There is a message for you---
From Dave Bowman《2010:The Year We Make Contact》

My Central Purpose
00:04 My god,it’s full of stars!
From Dave Bowman《2010:The Year We Make Contact》

CD:Lyricus (Grand Portal)
Part 2 Solitonic transmission
26:40 Something is going to happen, something wonderful.
Dave Bowman <Space Odyssey 2>---《2010:The Year We Make Contact》

Interesting, all of these comes from science fiction films.
And, why wm put these movie dialogues into music? For instance:Nature of angel---music poem from chamber 20 poem2
HAL :“We can certainly afford to be out of communication ,for the short time it will take to replace it.”
HAL tricked astronauts that AE35 is damaged, C20-poem2--Nature of angel described “a trickster coyote,” in the end of the poem.
For many Native American nations and cultures, the coyote represented a key mythological figure. It could take on many different roles or levels of significance, ranging from the creator to the messenger to the ultimate trickster. Coyotes are subsequently found throughout Native-American oral traditions and in many forms of object culture, both art and functional materials.
In many Native American tribes view the symbolism of the Coyote as that of trickster, shape-shifter, and transformer.
Also, in the same myth, the Coyote brought with it seeds of life so as to sew new growth upon the new world. This legend depicts the Coyote as a bringer of life and a new birth symbol.

Shoshoni believed the Coyote as an indication of an ending. The sighting of the Coyote was said to bring natural shifts in balance, causing an end (which, of course, simply makes way for new beginnings, and so on). Essentially, the Coyote is like a "way-maker" of new direction as it went about its symbolic role of representing the cycle of life/death in nature.
Some general animal symbolism of the Coyote:
Skill, Instinct, Ingenuity ,Enthusiasm, Transformation, Inventiveness, Intelligence, Playfulness, Resourcefulness

Post subject: Re: Wingmakers music and science fiction movies
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Hi yhg342

I just finished having this conversation with another... it dovetails nicely with what you are expressing here.

Enjoy:

I wonder who decides what these names mean in the first place ?

History

When I researched the name "James" i did feel that he may have chosen it on purpose, especially considering the potential encoding within names that he has utilised with DP and AAP etc

Yes - Like his use of Animus and Anunnaki
Names hold there own energetic qualities - often being named also bestows a form of rights of ownership by the one(s) doing the naming

Yes I agree. I can imagine you William as being a Resolute Protector... maybe even a Viking warrior in a past life

I have never had a past life

I don't seem to have any remnant memory of past life either ??
Although anything is possible

As the Philosophies suggest - entities animate many life forms simultaneously...what we understand as 'the past' is actually happening right now...same with 'the future'

that is very true... who we are as Soul (our truest most identity) is not bound by space and/or time... In the authentic light of our intrinsic beingness we are unlimited and eternal multidimensional Beings of an infinitely expanding cosmos

yes - so the 'we' we think we are ( a single human being living an individual life in linear time, is not that at all...worth thinking deeply on...

...Sometimes I think about it through art - what I create now - I can look at archaeology and see similar things and understand that I created that relic...of course the future is harder to 'see' because how can we dig up the future? Yet there it is, our future selves.

Not easy to 'see' things in that light and perhaps not that necessary...Yet maybe quiet necessary.

In a way... We ARE our future selves

When James explains it to Mark in the Audio Interviews- I get it in the way that our Future Self is able to see us in the same way we see history except that the Future Self is able to shift its awareness back into the 'past' and even interact with the Past Self...Time travel as we think of it...So here is a thought...we ARE our future selves and we time shifted our awareness but to such an extent that we became our past selves and other Future Selves realised that we had trapped ourselves in this past and they are trying to wake us up...and bring us back to our Future Self reality..."Wake up guys - you went on a trip that you ended up believing in"

I like that, it Feels true to me... quite surreal but true nonetheless

perhaps we are connected to the time machine and it is too dangerous to wake us by turning the machine off and so they have to use the machine itself to contact us and try to convince us that we are in a dream and our reality is so much different

hmmm... maybe it was the Ayahuasca ? (puke)

Looking at where we are heading - machines are the most likely way rather than drugs...drugs you can come down from - machines we are plugged into - well that is something again...makes for a great SciFi...
...indeed - our future selves have the ability to insert such ideas into our now which have the potential to open our minds to possibilities which could help wake us up

I’m just kidding about the Ayahuasca, I've never had it before. But coincidentally a "shaman" friend of mine just sent me a message and said that he is planning to go into the multidimensional realms through its gateway... I began to advise him against it, but then decided that it wasn't my place to say ?
Your description reminds me of The Matrix movie... one of my faves

The matrix is one of those inserts...In this light the story James speaks of re the Anunnaki takes on a different meaning.
Perhaps we never had a past...

Maybe the script writers of the Matrix entered into a tributary zone and received symbolic insights

Yes - or rather the tributary zone entered into their consciousness -They think the idea is orignal but it is placed into their consciousness because they are in a postion to create a movie out of it

Exactly!

A tributary zone is then a program

That is exactly what I was just thinking

Yes and James tells us that Astral experience is an illusion because it is still not us as our future self and awake...it is just an echo of our dominant reality illusion. It is something I have been placing together over the years due to my own experiences

Multidimensional reality is a very interesting journey of existence - It is not really possible for One to wrap their minds/ego's or intellects around such a reality... the sublime truth of it transcends words.
I get the feeling it can only truly be actualised through a surrendered place of heartfelt Beingness...and a sustained connection, intention and choice to be aligned to the FS flow of soul consciousness seems to be a key

It isn’t even about 'spirituality' or 'good against evil'
FS= First Source and Future Self - they are both the same

hmmm, that’s probably no accident either FS is our Origin and our Destiny (sun)

The whole universe is created by something which was necessary to create the illusion of a beginning for that which never had one and wanted to know what a beginning was like

Maybe FS is just a constant Oneness with Everything within each and every moment?

The surrender is the awakening - yet...there is no real reason to come out of the matrix...but to bring into the matrix the true MEMORY of what we are and thus let go of the acts of ... of that which is ignorant of it True Self

Yes... and 'we' are the living process of First Source... on a progressive journey through the experience of separation... only to eventually return home again (with a plenitude of experiential fertility) into the Divine Light of Source reality.... and then it gets re-seeded again into the newly forming worlds that we are helping to create

Yes - now the question nobody wants to ask but it needs answering before the individual can move on...the Transmissions of First Source speaks of these things...as you said there - understanding this universe in order to eventually cast new realities etc...being one of those things...That James has since said that this universe is a product of Anu...and that we are trapped in it - enslaved - in its program - What First Source and the philosophies call the Grand Experiment is also called HMS

Every time I try to think about what this 'Anu" thing represents it is like I am not really (on a personal level) really meant to focus on it too much ? Its like I am being encouraged to just keep flowing on the heart path of service to the Blueprint of Exploration.
My brain gets way too boggled by the concepts of Anu & Animus etc

Yes - so why the HMS? Where does that fit into the blueprint of exploration - as I said - a Question which needs an Answer...
...Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? Have you ever seen what might be called an extraterrestrial?

Yeah... its a bit perplexing to me... I'm not afraid of it at all... it is more to do with that I have to stay focused on some kind of intuitive personal mission to empower and liberate through the Quantum Presence of my life lived

Perhaps we are the Anunnaki - that is our 'future self' that went on a trip...

I sort of understood it a bit clearer from reading the Dohrman prophecy... but now i can't seem to remember...I will have to re-read DP again

Another way of looking at it is to imagine that we are dimensional game players and this particular game involves not only having a game character(s) but to get the characters to realise they are in a game and also get the character to communicate with the game player.
So that is step one but does not win the game...there are also game players who's role it is to interfer with the connection process in whatever way they are able to so that the characters do not connect (commune) with the game-players.

It is important for the 'game players' to understand the situation and the predicament that they are in... and then to sustain their self-awarness through a personal decision to do so.

nope - the game-players are not IN the game. The characters are - so yes the characters in connecting with the game-players (or the living programmes connecting with the programmers) TOGETHER co-create the environment, change the rules etc...So the object of the game is to connect with the characters in the game and then help the characters to change the nature of the game through that connection with the players - because the game players are also the game programmers and can change the properties of the game environment.

And to begin to strengthen the foundation of their personal awakened sovereign reality to a level that any 'interferers' intentions or efforts to dislodge the connection will simply fall away and crumble into the illusion from which they are being propelled from

The self awareness of the character is in realising that he/she is actually the game-player programmer (on another level) and from this a partnership is formed which changes the whole nature of the game.
Up until the time of realisation - the character in the free will illusion - merely responds to the environment and feels powerless etc to change anything much...has no awareness of the game-player...the free will is a nuance to the game-player (programmer) but a necessary one because the name of the game has MUCH to do with the character coming to this awareness through their own choice processes

I am sensing that it is important for the individuals who are awakened/awakening to lead by good example through their personal actions & behaviours & soulful intentions... awakened awareness is quite contagious and can potentially be encouraged to spread through humanity in an exponentially expanding wave of truthfulness and synergistic cooperation

Yes -
Your point about the game-players which play to make every effort to thwart this process from becoming an event....once the character connects then the interferers 'lose' (but since it is an exceptional thing - celebrate - I must point out that the game-players - both 'sides' are not themselves enemies - they are playing a game together...
It could be that for every game-player working to connect with the character - there is a game-player finding ways to prevent this from happening but when it does happen then both game-players work together with the new thing?

I am feeling that I need to encourage & inspire people (including myself) to find ways that they can "approach and touch the Divine" and therefore commune with and personally experience the truth of their existence on a regular basis, which will help them become part of a new foundation of sovereign integral reality (through their own journey)

Yes - helping other to awake - as James underlines in the Audios.
So the game hasn’t finished...the game-player and the character then help other game-players and characters to connect

Thank you for having the generosity and respect towards me to contribute your awareness in this way. I will be sure to re-read this thread of generative communication a few more times over the next week or so.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:30 pm 

Quote:
Another way of looking at it is to imagine that we are dimensional game players and this particular game involves not only having a game character(s) but to get the characters to realise they are in a game and also get the character to communicate with the game player.

So that is step one but does not win the game...there are also game players who's role it is to interfer with the connection process in whatever way they are able to so that the characters do not connect (commune) with the game-players.

The creators of Star Trek: The Next Generation played with this idea to great effect in their holodeck episodes, especially "The Big Goodbye" and "Ship in a Bottle."

I wonder where these ideas come from. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY