WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HELP ME IN Hakomi3 LYRICS
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 am 

Shayalana dberges starduster and other friends had helped me for lot of wm lyrics,appreciate for your help! I will translate it into chinese for my chinese wm lover on chinese forum.

these lyrics should be refined,or can not be translated in right meaning.

Hakomi3

15:31 xxxx ... let the wings to your heart ...xxxx

24:42 This is ,xxxx

60:14 xxxx

67:36 xxxx

68:35 xxxx I want to be,hi

74:10
in the end of hakomi3,a baby say something, starduster gave me her answer,but I AM not sure of it,please help

In this page,it has a back groud music,
http://www.wingmakers.com/remember.asp
About 1:04 and 2:06
A man say something
You can find the music in your C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files after hear for once,my pc is windows xp,the filename is “blanket[1].mp3” or you can search how to save the back groud music of a web,thank for all of you who co-operate with me!
in this page,there is a yellow man on the right of the "self" glyph,like a god or wisdom person,do you notice?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE!

Post subject: Re: HELP ME IN Hakomi3 LYRICS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:17 pm 

yhg342 wrote:

In this page,it has a back groud music,
http://www.wingmakers.com/remember.asp
About 1:04 and 2:06
A man say something
You can find the music in your C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files after hear for once,my pc is windows xp,the filename is “blanket[1].mp3” or you can search how to save the back groud music of a web,thank for all of you who co-operate with me!
in this page,there is a yellow man on the right of the "self" glyph,like a god or wisdom person,do you notice?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE!

Well this is pretty amazing! Today I was having trouble with the password on that page and "something" led me to your post here...and you mentioned the "self" glyph and the wisdom person...so I looked closely at it and ... got it! Thank you!

Oh, and on the blanket.mp3, I'm not sure what the man is saying at 1:04 but to me it sounds like "we have lost the eternity of matter."

The words I hear at 2:06 are: "When it comes time to know yourself, will you offer up all your opinions and theories like a child their favored blanket or toy?"

:D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 am 

Listening to Hakomi Ch. 3, these are my personal impressions on the spoken language elements. As far as I can perceive,

1. [strike]For the most part they're not really in English or any known language[/strike]
1a. They are like words heard in a dream...the conscious mind struggles to recall them.
2. They're not intended to be translated word-for-word by the literal mind
3. The baby speaking at the end is speaking/singing "baby talk"

From James recorded interview with Mark, Session 3:

"07:05 James: Well… since I was a young child I knew I was an interpreter. I realized
this because I saw in my friends that they lacked this language. And it seemed very odd
to me that they instead wanted to think and talk in the language of adults when the
language I heard within myself was so much more engaging, nuanced, clean, and clear.

45:12 James: Well…as I said earlier, this is a literate culture where words rule the day.
The language of the mind is words. The language of the heart is feelings. But the
language of our Presence is behaviors or activity."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 am 

Moved to viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2151

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I believe, that it is important for us to share our perspectives of what the Wmms are saying ... of course that is only part of the "message" that we are receiving ... and probably the most superficial ... but even without our interpertations / translations, the frequencies in the music are what are stimulating and activating DNA ...that appears "dormat" due to the fragmentation of our consciousness or "reserved" for a specific time, to be activated (by the Galactic Sun) ... this activation, of DNA which contains "seed visions" will be triggered to allow you to become conscious of your state of being, and reveal to you, your original state of consciousness, once they are fully activated .

I believe, that this practice - sharing what we hear - encourages us to listen more carefully, to focus on specific areas of the music, who's embedded tone, will definitely trigger activation, when repeated over and over, while trying to "get the message" superficially ... and I encourage everyone to share what they hear, and participate in this practice ... even though it doesn't really matter what you hear :wink:

as far as the "other languages" go ... the English is "another language" to those who don't speak it ... and perhaps our practice of sharing what we hear, will encourage those who understand what we don't - to post a translation for us ... how cool would that be, if we knew what was being said through-out this body of work

until now we really didn't have a place to discuss why James picked different languages, or Charlotte-marie's voice to "tone" them ... but I seriously doubt that they were unintentional ... or that they serve no purpose ... there is a good deal of French lyrics in this music too... and some of the members understand French, but we haven't gotten a translation from them ... and are still waiting for others to share what they understand in their original language (or not) to fill in the gaps of our self-limitations.

I welcome any and all "translations" ... and look forward to the day when we will have a complete understanding of these "tools"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:54 pm 

Hello!
Although I am new to the forum, I am not new to the Wingmakers, Lyricus, Event temples and the latest SpiritState! I purchased a CD about 8 years ago called Soulfood. From there I searched where I could get more of that type of music because it resonated with me and that is how I found out about Wingmakers and it's mythology/philosophy etc. I FELL into it! LOVED and resonated with every aspect and purchased EVERY CD, downloaded whatever was available and ordered the DVD when it came due etc. It's been a few years since I've been listening to the music because my life has taken turns, but now I've come back to it because it's the only music I care to listen to when I am sculpting or painting...now that's out of the way, the lyrics and the silent messages are 'heard/felt/understood/translated (whatever works for you) at the 'cellular' level. At the end of Chamber two philosophy it says; "Know it as a tone-vibration -- a resonance that waits for you around every corner in which your life will turn. It is the beacon of the Source Vibration gathering itself into the form of language in order to usher you to the place from which you can experience the formless tone of equality."

Hope this helps. The more you listen to the music the more it embeds into you in the right places to 'raise' your vibration.