WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Free vs. pay
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:36 am 

In my 5 years of researching alien creation, philosophy, and religion, the one thing I have found to be pretty true is that if information is truly from extraterrestrial origin and meant for the enlightenment of humanity IE the Urantia book, it is given free of charge so the maximum amount of people can view it and share it. If someone has perpetuated a hoax or a spin off of some other truth, they usually charge gullible people.

I lived in NM for years and never heard of the site this stuff was allegedly found at. The park is actually just a state park that has some petroglyphs in it.

It is also common for certain sounds and images to produce physiological side effects, IE cartoons causing seizures. Just because some of the music of images causes mild headaches doesn't mean it is alien in origin.

I am not pronouncing this wingmaker thing a hoax, but I am saying proceed with caution....lots of people out their trying to get rich from the new age movement.

Post subject: Re: Free vs. pay
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:30 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Most of the Lyrcius/Wingmakers' materials are free. There are over eleven hundred pages of written materials that are free. The items what are used to maintain the websites are the cds, paintings or the music from the website itself which are paid for items.

The Ancient Arrow Project novel is a myth. A myth does have fiction mixed with truth. The choice to create this thread and to post what you did, shows that you have not read all the materials the comprise the work from 11/23/1998 to present. I have read it all. I can see the myth as it is intertwined with the real. However, the real key to all of this is to be living a "love centered life" as so often stated by James. In all these works the heart of humanity is the key to our journey. One individual at a time, and if you feel the urantia book is for you, then so be it. James answered the question in the Topical Arrangement in the Creator section of http://www.wingmakers.com:
Quote:
Question 4-S3 – After this someone asked why there was so much Urantia material in the WingMakers material. I answered that some of the cosmology fit in, but that, to paraphrase myself, “James mixes in material from various sources. For instance, Chakobsa is from Frank Herbert’s Dune.” I am curious about this myself and admit that The Urantia Book does not resonate well with me. Parts of it are quite fascinating and other parts are narrow-minded and simplistic. For instance, with all due respect, although I generally understand the concept of the seven superuniverses and Grand Universe, etc., the diagram and explanations seem almost childish. For instance, most who have studied A Treatise on Cosmic Fire4 will consider the WM cosmology as expressed in terms of the Urantia model to be inferior by comparison. I am not saying that I or they fully understand TCF, but that the vision which it communicates is far more sophisticated than the simple presentation to date of the WM concept based at least partially on Urantia.

Answer: This is an interesting topic. First, your assumption that the WingMakers’ Materials are based on The Urantia Book is not accurate.

Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book. I hold to the opinion that the works of AAB do not compare to The Urantia Book or Liminal Cosmogony in terms of its presentation of the cosmological structure of the physical universe.

A Treatise on Cosmic Fire is more concerned with the macrocosm and microcosm definitions as they pertain to a narrow field of view of the multiverse. Its insight and resulting presentation of the cosmological structure of the Grand Universe is unsubstantial, and its prolific use of the Eastern esoteric terminology provides a barrier to the Western mind, something that The Urantia Book does not. This is not a criticism of Cosmic Fire, but it is one of the reasons that the readership of The Urantia Book is more widespread than A Treatise on Cosmic Fire.
With regard to the simplistic approach to cosmology as contained in the current WingMakers’
4 A Treatise on Cosmic Fire was published in 1925. It was telepathically transmitted to Alice A. Bailey by the Tibetan teacher, Djwhal Khul. It is a deeply esoteric book on cosmology and other metaphysical subjects.

Material, this is done for several reasons. First it is not the purpose of these materials to teach the cosmology of the physical Grand Universe or the subtle fields of vibration known as the multiverse or multi-dimensional reality. There are books yet to come that will do this. The WingMakers’ Material is designed to inspire newly incarnated personalities to their earthly purpose – the discovery of the Grand Portal. It is one of many works that will have this impact. It is a signpost, not an encyclopedia of knowledge. It is a catalyst, not an expository of spiritual or cosmological information.

From your posting your feel all these 11,000 years of work done by Lyricus teachers leading humanity to the scientific discovery of its "soul" the Grand Portal, is not real that is fine but this forum is not a place to disrespect
the work of Lyricus Teaching Order. The Wingmakers/Lyricus do not disrespect what you believe. It is given a place of respect and those that which to follow its path are welcomed here if they are going to discuss WingMakers/Lyricus materials. James has asked us to study the Wingmakers'/Lyricus materials for a year before we compare it to other materials.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
obviously you haven't read what IS FREE :lol: or you would KNOW that the Wingmakers are not ETs or Aliens ... they live right here- right now- on this planet in a pocket they created to save themselves from what we are experiencing thanks to an alteration that some ETs made (genetic engineering) to the Human Mind System ...

thousands and perhaps MILLIONs of people have used the WMMs to transform themselves over the past decade and I have been right here daily for most of that time and NOT ONE PERSON EVER reported any ill effects from using them ... NOT ONE - HELLO!

your main premise is flawed ... again - the WINGMAKERs are not ETs or ALIENS ... they are Sovereign Integrals from the Central Universe who created this universe, and then incarnated here to experience Matter Energy Space and Time and to expand the collective intelligence of First Source (which we all share, at will) with their unique perspectives ... however this exploration project was interrupted by the Annunaki that took advantage of their innocence and temporay loss of memory (during incarnation) and Altered the programs that the Human mind system uses - when we were given an upgraded Human instrument that allowed us to more fully experience M.E.S.T

hope that clears things up for you and inspires you to at LEAST read the materials that, by the way, are presented in a mythical fashion even though it is based in fact ... leaving you to discern what you choose to enhance your present belief system with - or not. Personally I found that the only myths that exist in the website are the Ancient Arrow Book and the Interviews given by a fictional character in the book ... the actual materials, claimed to be found in a cave in NM - were later revealed to be the "translation" of "sensory data streams" by an individual who re-incarnated here in this period of our history (to him) to bring the Wingmaker's knowledge to the general public via the internet ... read all about him in the "Creator" section of the webpage

the fact that there is no "organization" to join, nor a Leader/Teacher to consult and that this forum is the only UNmoderated forum on the entire web - should tell you something, if you are the "Researcher" you claim to be ... The Wingmakers Materials are not like, nor can they accurately be compared with any other teachings/philosophies esoteric or exoteric - alien or human... there is no Hierarchy associated to the WMMs ... no culture, political party, religion or science being promoted - this is completely unrelated to any established agenda and uses self-developed technologies to offer their Universal Truth and True Wisdom to all creations... equally - no one is excluded - this new intelligence is based upon a "proven way" for humanity to progress - at their own pace - one person at a time

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:42 pm 

I am not trying to be negative or disrespectful, I am very open minded. I am just also highly skeptical and try to verify the logic and information I am presented. I dont blindly beleive anything. I have read a lot of the information, and I guess I dont understand the logic behind telling people that half this stuff is a myth, or even telling them this stuff was found, but later revealing it wasnt found. Maybe YOU dont know how much fake stuff is out there on the internet and how many people are trying to make a buck from it.

"they live right here- right now- on this planet in a pocket they created to save themselves from what we are experiencing thanks to an alteration that some ETs made (genetic engineering) to the Human Mind System ... "

Anyone ever seen them or talked to them??

I understand the philosophy. Nothing earth shattering or totally new that I have seen so far here. I have read a lot of the same philosophy in buddhism, urantia, Bahai, and other new age sites.

PS. When I listened to the music while viewing the corresponding painting, it gave me a headache.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak

freethinker67 wrote:
I am not trying to be negative or disrespectful, I am very open minded. I am just also highly skeptical and try to verify the logic and information I am presented. I dont blindly beleive anything. I have read a lot of the information, and I guess I dont understand the logic behind telling people that half this stuff is a myth, or even telling them this stuff was found, but later revealing it wasnt found. Maybe YOU dont know how much fake stuff is out there on the internet and how many people are trying to make a buck from it.

"they live right here- right now- on this planet in a pocket they created to save themselves from what we are experiencing thanks to an alteration that some ETs made (genetic engineering) to the Human Mind System ... "

Anyone ever seen them or talked to them??

I understand the philosophy. Nothing earth shattering or totally new that I have seen so far here. I have read a lot of the same philosophy in buddhism, urantia, Bahai, and other new age sites.

PS. When I listened to the music while viewing the corresponding painting, it gave me a headache.

ok... that is a much easier "tone" to exchange energy in ... what makes the materials unique is what YOU do with them :wink:

We all basically agree, nothing strikingly new about the materials ... unless you were there at the time they were first presented to humanity - over the 11,000 years that the Wingmakers have been gently trying to motivate us to expand our consciousness... working with evolution. They discerned our "state of consciousness" had finally evolved to a place where we could (with focus) comprehend the messages they were sending out on a "higher frequency" - we are finally conscious enough of our "spiritual" components that we can skip "evolution" with a transformation and "fast track" into the next phase of the Plan of First Source for Humanity.

has anyone "seen" one? Yes and no, thery have been "seen" when they came to deliver consciousness transformative messages to those with open minds in the past ... they called them "Gods, Angels, Shinning Ones, Elohim" ... but now that they are able to incarnate here, they have no need to "appear" (they don't need "craft") - but they do, from time to time,"whisper in our ear" - not to be confused with "channeling" - the Entity whispering to you is YOU in a future you helped create.

the wingmakers - most of them, still are using the original Human Instrument ... so they aren't as "dense" as we are, but those who incarnate here or re-incarnate here..., and we are told that there are millions of them on the way ... and thousands, here now, ... who will resonate to the tone, that the WMMs are carried on, into our hearts, as we read them ... and it will reassure them that they are here, now, because this is the only place in the world, that they can find the info they need to reveal their true identity to the rest of humanity - in-the-flesh... proving our our origins and destiny is one and the same... our DNA is identical to that of our Creator.

Those of us who were deceived by Anu, and who have been manipulated by his "programs" even though they no longer serve a purpose... have crystallized some of our DNA by attaching Histories, and Emotions to them ... it is much easier for the Wingmakers to recognize the programing in their branny new HIs and they usually reprogram their HMS at an early age (avj 11) and keep their heads down so the Hierarchy doesn't chop it off ... so when they find, or are led by the Wholeness Navigator to this website, in their innate search as "truth seekers" it is much easier for them to discern the "myth" from fact because it resonates strongly in their hearts, that have not been distorted (crystallized) by inculturation and thousands of reincarnation ... the rest of us have to really work to reprogram the HMS that we have been dependent upon for eons.

other species who are members of the LTO are also incarnating here on Earth ... because it seems that this "upgraded" HI that we were given, so very long ago ... contains a "portal" to the quantum worlds of Source reality ... and only by becoming "human" can any species progress.

again, this is my perspective of what is going on here - now, based upon the new intelligence James has shared in more recent Interviews (see "What's new section of the official webpage for links)

so you wanna see a wingmaker - look in the mirror :shock: :D

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:11 pm 

Thanks for the reply...I do want to learn, but I may have to unlearn some things.

One thing you may be able to clarify for me is the different beings. I call them aliens if they are not born here humans. Allegedly Dr. Sitchen said the annunaki were physical beings and came to earth some 13000 years ago and changed the human being genetics. True? Close?

The material read on this site said there are 6 beings in each universe? Who are they?
Which ones are physical and which ones are interdiminsional? Are some of them purely spritual or energy beings?

I fully understand the concept of religion and the mistaken identity in early religions....I have a whole website explaining it....I just cant seem to get the beings identified. Which beings was Jesus affiliated with, the Elohim?

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:07 pm 
Posting Freak

OK ... I'll try to put it in a nut shell for you - but you need to get your own perspective of it by reading the materials ... in the original website, the LTO tell us that there are Seven Universes in the Universe of Universes ... and that each Universe has its own unique species of beings - but they all have the same one Creator ... I personally believe that the Annunaki were the first of these species ... and when they failed to evolve beyond their own self interests another species was created ... the experiment was to create a species where individual sovereignty was not infringed upon by its environment, who's consciousness has no limits... and has the potential to express that Consciousness (collectively know as First Souce Intelligence) without altering it, into this region of the Universe known as M.E.S.T. (heretofore never explored)

We are the last experiment (7th Template) and our species is the results of the information gleaned from the six other "experiments" so we have an advantage, and we are told that that "advantage" is our potential is Unify all the Species by transferring Knowledge/Consciousness (First Source Intelligence) through-out the Universe - which will allow us all to become Equal - and to restore FS's Wholeness - because it is revealed in the LTO's works that we each carry in our hearts a fragment of FS ... and are a "part" or extension of IT ... and for it to be whole we need to be United again.

what distinguishes the members of this Universe of Universes, is our "Soul" who's "heart" is connected directly to FSI (the collective intelligence of all realities regardless of Time, Energy, Matter, Space, Dimension whatever) it is in a constant state of expansion and evolving as we speak - with what we reveal of our "personal wisdom" (common/core knowledge) There are only seven species that can be classified as "soul carriers" . We understand from the materials that the "soul" is actually "entity consciousness" - or self awareness

I don't know who the other species are ... but I assume they are "humanoid" in form ... Most of the materials that talk about other species are found in the Project Camelot Interview ... The materials say that there are hundreds of HIs that have been created for each unique environment that we may find ourselves in. The materials also tell us that we may have live in another Universe before we came here. There is one passage (I think in the Interviews) that said that when the Wingmakers first left the "Central Place" that the first place they settled was the Pleiades ... the other of the seven species in this "family" of soul carries may be the Nordics and the people from Orion and Andromeda maybe Siris too... we are not told who they are, but the fact that they are not Human (like us in this HI) makes it impossible for them to breach the frequencies of the 3D without a craft of some sort ... the Wingmakers don't need them because they are from here, just not as dense in the original HIs ...

The Annunaki appear to me to be the most "advanced" because of their technology ... but they are also the most immatured species in the Universe (I just made that word up)... which is not really their "fault" because it was only through their example/existence that the Wingmakers were able to make improvements. But with their technology they were able to not only enslave humanity but the entire Universe ... We were enslaved because Anu recognized that we had the potential as a species to evolve a capacity to access consciousness that would surpass his own ability to comprehend ... and he devised a way to conceal our true identity (as SECUs) from us and to Suppress the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... and because he could "time travel" (identifying him as a member of this "family") he was able to stay light years ahead of us and still maintain control of us for centuries, (even from afar) with programs that evolved WITH our expanding consciousness.

The PC interview tells us that the other species can not dwell here without getting trapped in the frequency barriers - if they are not in the HI best suited for this environment,... they may be able to adjust ... but because they look different they have to hide from us ... so they stay close to their craft . Even the members of the "soul carrier" families can not dwell here comfortably without our HI ...

some of my own personal research leads me to believe the following:

the greys and the many varieties of them ... are bio-androids created by the Annunaki (some may have self evolved their own form of consciousness) ... used for "probing" and collecting data ... they also are interested in duplicating our HIs or hybridizing their species with ours (as they have done with other species) ... other species (non soul carriers from other galaxies) are interested in duplicating our DNA to advance their species' capabilities to utilize unlimited Consciousness and to evolve... but most of the other species come here because Earth is an oasis in the Milky Way Galaxy and they can stock up on whatever they need, water, food, fuel, exotic plants, and animal ... without even being noticed, until recently ... Dr S Greer's research led us to believe that there are over 50 species visiting earth ... and looting it . He believes that they are all benovelent, I think he has been brain washed :lol:

I hope others will add their perspectives ... there are several ET topics in the archives and I have personal UFO experiences that I have shared there

as far as I can tell, the Reptilians are soul less and their history reveals that their planet went super nova or something - the Annunaki destroyed it ( ? )...and they came to live within the "moons" of Nibiru and consider it their home planet ... The Annunaki admire their warrior nature and use them to intimidate all the others races ... and they share a similar language - I think of them as enforcers - blind follower of the Annunaki but I imagine that as with all species - there is the superficial persona and a variety of unique personalities wearing that mask - there may be some well mannered Zetas, you should consult Nancy Leider about that (snicker) ... unless their soul is so suppressed (by the Annunaki ?) that it is not able to surface - they certainly don't look or act like humanoids (created in the "image" of their Creator) ... there are "rock/crystal" life forms and they are a species that can shift shapes and appear human to us - Drumvelo Melchezidic talks a lot about them ... and there are Insectiod species ... the list goes on (google is your friend)

back to the Annunaki ... because we are distant relations ... with their advanced technology they were able to interbreed with our species ... and create a hybrid human that was loyal to the agenda of the Annunaki ... the Mayans may be descendants of these Hybrids, but the most obvious of these Annunaki traits can be found in the "royal families" ... who mainly descended from the "chosen" race ... who were given secrets that allowed them to Rule over the Human race and to advance the Annunakis' agenda - these "secrets" were written down in ancient times and became the foundation for the building of the Hierarchies to designed to keep us under the so-called Elite's control ... so they didn't have to get their hands dirty ... these four "Structures" collectively are what form the consensus reality ... they are Culture, Religion, Science and Politics and they consist of innumerable sub groups that keep us compartmentalized when we adhere to their "rules, laws, dogma, academic restrictions" ... almost every one on earth "belongs" to one of these Hierarchies ... whether they are aware of it or not

our first challenge in the transformation process is to release our dependency on these Hierarchies ... because they were designed to limit us and keep us under their control (Annunaki control)

that may not have answered all your questions ... and is far from being complete ... but it gives you some idea about how vast the materials are... even in their condensed (4 Philos) forms ... the materials inspire us to research EVERYTHING ... so we are not limited to or by them ... they are just the foundation upon which we can collectively build ... by adding pieces to the mosaic that FS's Plan is.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:35 pm 

Thank you, Starduster for providing your understanding and perspective.

I have only read the Project Camelot interview once...and was thinking of re-reading it again this week because I feel I need to better understand some of the concepts/events discussed there.

Occasionally I go through phases where I feel less connected to my heart and look at the WMM and additional information from more of an ego-perspective. Sadly, I'm going through one of those phases again right now. Not at all the "most desired state", as per the four quadrants diagram provided by James :-(

Anyway, having read your previous post, it struck me that it all sounds soooooo complicated and messy. It's so hard to break those entrenched thoughts, the survival model....and it's all because of Anu. So, sometimes I wonder why the Central Race didn't stop Anu from creating this mess. It sounds like he has seriously messed up their creation and they haven't even attempted to protect it/us. Why not?

...like I say, this is my ego-perspective....and an ill-informed ego at that....

Hopefully I can reconnect with my heart again soon and continue practicing the 6 heart virtues, quantum pause etc.

*Emy*

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:34 pm 

Thanks so much for the reply. It is making sense a little more now. I guess the annunaki are the ones who turned off half our brain so we would be less intelligent.

Still a bit fuzzy about Jesus and his connection to the annunaki. Did the annunaki give us religion? I assume so that we would not destroy ourselves once we became less intelligent.
Were the elohim just another name for the annunaki?

I also have questions about the cycles of destruction the earth goes through. The urantia is pretty vague about it. Is there a thread on here discussing it?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:01 pm 
Posting Freak

freethinker67 wrote:
Thanks so much for the reply. It is making sense a little more now. I guess the annunaki are the ones who turned off half our brain so we would be less intelligent.

sorry I missed this post ... but better late than never ...

Still a bit fuzzy about Jesus and his connection to the annunaki. Jesus isn't connected to the Annunaki, he just came in handy when they were creating the Christian Religions ... apparently he incarnated (or re incarnated) from the Ancient Atlantians society (hidden in a "pocket" of the 3D) and most probably was a member of the LTO at the time, the materials (QandAs Creator Section) tell us that he came to reveal to humanity that Death was not "real" and that he was not a or the Messiah, because this Planet does not need a Messiah to save them, they are fully capable of "saving their self"

He is currently working with the LTO to get this message to us. Yes, I think you will find your answers here,Question 17 -- Who was Jesus Christ in relation to the WingMakers? http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html
Did the annunaki give us religion? Yes, it was originally designed to allow for Anu to incarnate and be recognized as the Savior of our world, but he waited too long, IMO ... and we have out grown religions.
I assume so that we would not destroy ourselves once we became less intelligent. I don't believe that we were self-destructive before Anu demanded that we "murder for gain" , I believe that the HMS was what made us competitive and warlike .
Were the elohim just another name for the annunaki? No, it was another name for the Wingmakers, and came later after the Jewish religion/hierarchy was established. We created the concept of God, because when we fragmented our consciousness, we forgot our origins and destiny ... and that we created all of this ... and Anu took advantage of that too, and the fact that we had never seen "god" ... and told us he was god ... which wasn't really a lie, from his perspective, because he was a god ... but only one of many.

I also have questions about the cycles of destruction the earth goes through. I just posted that today in the WWH topic ... there are four "phases" this species will experience during the "shift" from one age to the next (Age of Transparency), and Earth Changes are the first ... it is found in the Lyricus Web site in the section called About, sub heading "purpose and mission" here:http://lyricus.org/
The urantia is pretty vague about it. yes
Is there a thread on here discussing it? I am not aware of one in this forum we did discuss it in the first one ... but you could start one. :D

I appreciate your questions Free Thinker, they allow us to see what we have learned from the WMMs, and give us the opportunity to express them into the MEST :D

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:09 am 

Sorry, I dont think you are right and I still think that the WMM is all just a money making scheme to prey on gullible new age people. Our creators would want anything they gave us as a new revelation, or information for a new awakening to be distrubuted widely and for free. And dont give me nonsense about the expense of maintaining a website, my website costs me $60 a year to keep online.

I will stick with the UB....it more closely matches the revelations and religious texts given over time, and it matches my beliefs and experiences.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:44 am 
Posting Freak

Another freethinker who is not......pay now or pay later......your choice.....or be truly free by putting First Source First in all matters pertaining to all things.....that you do not understand and get it.....is the Animus remnant keeping you off track......your choice to be of the Heart and let the Wing Maker within soar free.....or go with the mind of the Animus...(..contained in the words of the UB...)...that wants to keep your wings clipped.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:53 pm 

markzorb wrote:
Another freethinker who is not......pay now or pay later......your choice.....or be truly free by putting First Source First in all matters pertaining to all things.....that you do not understand and get it.....is the Animus remnant keeping you off track......your choice to be of the Heart and let the Wing Maker within soar free.....or go with the mind of the Animus...(..contained in the words of the UB...)...that wants to keep your wings clipped.

==============

The UB contains the same message....religion is dogma and is not the true bath to God. The intentions of the heart make up evil, not some forbidden act. Spiritual growth is the key in UB, not sin and damnatioin. This is the true message.

The fact that you attempt to insult me with your post shows clearly that you are in no way close to first source and that your heart is still harboring evil. If you choose to pay money for songs, paintings, and poetry, then you are the one being distracted from true spiritual growth.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:06 pm 
Posting Freak

so ... we have seen much similar (learned ?)behavior from other Urantia adherents ... they just can not see that org as an extension of the Hierarchy -
even though the org has its own "levels" of initiates ... who are rewarded with information, that is with held from the "unworthy" (snicker)
very few want to admit that this information was channeled ... from the realms of the mind that Anu Created. They resist this awareness - which is evil inflicted upon their SELF

another evil, is to deny that you were led here by the "heart" (of the Soul) - to transform
to admit, that there was something "missing" in the Urantia book (that you came here looking for), I assume is a sin
to admit, that the story lines of Urantia and Earth diverge ... and we are not progressing in the predicted way ... is probably another sin
to admit that the information that created the book was channeled, is no doubt a BIG sin,
to be honest and admit that the WMMs are unique - unlike any other Re-linking (religion) process because they reveal, that we are each gods.
because that is what is our destiny as a species can only be done when you don't compare them ... the WMMs are unique.

what is typical at this stage the typical Urantia devotee, once they renounce the WMMs ... it to promote the Urantia Book ... which is really not necessary because I believe that we have all read it ... The Urantia org does have its own forum, I suggest that you respect the purpose of this forum and not feel it is necessary to defend your faith and share your testimony to a captive audience ... even though that is not why you joined this forum ... is it?

be honest with yourself, free thinker, didn't you join to discuss the WMMs ... so why did you let the Urantia Book prevent you from doing that?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:11 am 

Hello freethinker,

As we all grow spiritually and merge with heightened awareness and vibration, we all know how difficult it can be to continually have to shed outmoded beliefs and perceptions. And as we gain a stronger foothold in our beliefs, there are still very valid times when we hit rocky ground. It is a normal transition though and can happen many times. During these times we tend to search outside ourselves for more proof. Some will want to validate messages only if they have fallen fall from the sky and been handed over on a plate of wings. Others will not heed information unless they place value on it from their pockets.

One could imagine that in our current times it would not be difficult for a powerful organization with enormous funding and control, to establish a website; provide information free of charge; claim it to be from God; and implement subtle mind control which will indirectly add to their financial gain. So where does that leave us in being able to discern from all the available resources and truly know what is in our best interests?

If we reflect for a moment, we will remember that each time our footholds have slipped one thing remained, slightly discernible, but there nonetheless. When our footholds corrected themselves and we were stabilized again, the one thing that had remained, was felt deeply again. It is, this one thing, which is our proof. And each and every one us knows what it is.

I remember many years ago when I chose to play squash, a racket ball game. I was able to become quite good at the game and quickly advanced up to the next grade. After a time of winning consistently, my game suddenly took a dive for the worst and no matter what I did, I couldn’t get around it. An A grade player came up to me after another of my losses as he had noticed that my frustration and confusion was causing me considerably grief. He said, “Hey, it’s going to be okay, don’t sweat it too much, this is perfectly normal. You will find that when your game comes back you will be a whole lot better than you were before. So much so that you will have to be graded up another level. You are just going through the transition stage.” For the life of me I couldn’t get my head around that, but I decided not to chuck it in anyway. Sure enough, quite unexpectedly my game returned. I was amazed at how easy it was to win again, as well as the increased level of skill that appeared to have come from nowhere. And as predicted, I was reallocated to the next grade.

This story always found its way back to me whenever I was crossing the threshold of a transitional phase in my spiritual and psychological development. And it was usually during these somewhat unsettling times that the imbalance resulted in a need to validate. Throwing everything out the door, enjoying a pause of no questions, and just living, can sometimes be beneficial in these voids. For as our searches are indeed valid, they do need to be tempered, to ensure the questions do not become eternal.

As members of this forum we are not infallible. We too are developing and growing but we have found that the WMM has been able to take us another step further. Starduster provides clarity toward this in the previous post. The tools available to you will continue to present themselves and they may take many forms. Keep listening to your heart, as you know it will guide you to where you want to be.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
The Urantia Book

Question 23-S2: – There are several references within The Urantia Book that seem to be corroborated by the WingMakers’ material. An example is the planetary reference number of earth. Also, the cosmological structure as depicted in The Urantia Book seems similar in some respects to the WingMakers. How does The Urantia Book factor into the WingMakers materials?

A. The Urantia Book is a Tributary Zone. It is not associated with one of the seven Tributary Zones because these are encoded sensory data streams, and The Urantia Book is pure text without encoding. Nonetheless, it’s part of the collection of Tributary Zones for stage two as talked about in question 17 [See Christ Mission and Work.]
The Urantia Book is most closely aligned with Lyricus’ cosmological sciences discipline, but it was not written or composed by Lyricus. It derives mostly from interdimensional sources – the equivalent of an earth-based teaching organization, only from a different planetary system. Sometimes planetary systems will exchange important writings or revelatory works for the purpose of circulating philosophical ideas or important revelations. This work is such an example.

Quote:
Tributary Zone

Tributary Zones are catalysts for awakening the Wholeness Navigator within the human instrument for the purpose of helping humanity discover the Grand Portal. They are separated into three distinct categories:

Superuniverse-Based Tributary Zones
Galactic-Based Tributary Zones
Planetary-Based Tributary Zones

The Superuniverse Tributary Zones are seven in number and constitute the repository of required knowledge in order to discover the Grand Portal for a life-bearing planetary system within that particular superuniverse. These are the archetypes for all other Tributary Zones -- either planetary or galactic.

Galactic Tributary Zones are also seven in number and closely resemble their superuniverse counterparts. They are generally transposed by specialists from the Central Race, and are established near or within the galactic core of a life-bearing galaxy possessing sufficient numbers of intelligent, sentient life.

Galactic Tributary Zones are ultimately transposed to a planetary level as encoded sensory data streams. Generally, this occurs shortly after the planetary system establishes its first phase of the OLIN Technology or global communications network.

Planetary Tributary Systems are a diverse set of artistic and text-based contributions created by members of the species who have sufficiently interacted with the Galactic Tributary Zones in their dream state. In some instances, these may include works from other planetary systems within the same galaxy. Generally, Planetary Tributary Zones are created in the form of books, art, poetry, and motion pictures. They are not encoded sensory data streams, as in the case of the Galactic Tributary Zones, and they are focused on preparation of the species.
WM Glossary

Quote:
The Second Impression
The second impression of the teachings is made available to select students who have been identified as architects of the Grand Portal discovery. These teachings are increasingly esoteric in nature and are exclusively relevant to the new science of multidimensional realities that will act as the foundation stone for the discovery of the Grand Portal.

The activation resources are initially muted because the immaturity of the media and communications network reduces the data stream and its activation influence. As the network evolves and more data can be embedded, the activation resources become more potent. This generally occurs during the 2nd precursor generation. Excerpts from Liminal Cosmogony, p 3, found at the Lyricus.org site.

UB is from a Planetary Tributary Zone. It is not encoded as the are Lyricus Protocols for the Grand Portal process are.