WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The other side of Compassion
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 am 
Posting Freak

Am finding myself "looking " though this is not quite the right word.... for it everywhere.....am hearing within apply it to Shay.....and am going to try......sending Golden Light particles to First Source for distribution as IT sees fit.

Post subject: Re: The other side of Compassion
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:12 pm 
 WWW  Profile

This phrase always felt very powerful to me. I began to feel that there was a deeper layer to the energetics of Compassion that the music speaks for and to us. What is the "other side of Compassion?" How do we touch it or have it touch us in our daily lives?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm 

The other side of compassion may be appreciation, at least it is in James' star.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I remember discussing the other side of compassion with Chris Lore (? its been so long I may have his name wrong) in the original WMF ... and we reasoned that the "other side" of a coin/concept is usually its opposite ... and I came to the conclusion that the other side of compassion is numbness ... it was a good start, but that was way before we had all this new information ... before the EVT and the "grid of compassion" was revealed ... and years before the HVs were revealed, for that matter.

with the new intelligence that that we have recieved in the mean time ... I understand that compassion is a Virtue of the Heart that originates from the Heart of Universe of Universes ... and is carried through-out Source Reality, on the frequency of Love.

the material tell us that compassion is (sharing)"new intelligence" , which makes "new materials" an expression of compassion that we can touch Darlene (some of our "new materials" come through John - reach out and touch him - tee hee) ... so keeping with this line of reasoning, wouldn't that make "the other side" of compassion, willfull Ignorance ?

it is the consensus reality that defines ignorance as bliss (or was that a joke Anu had engineered into the HMS?) ... webster (The HMS's spokesman) defines it as : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness

the LTO tells us that the resistance to awareness (the choice to be ignorant) is the only evil that exists

so if "the other side of compassion" was a real place (and not just a state of mind) I would have to say that it is Earth ... where ignorance abounds even though we are saturated with compassion/new intelligence daily - we resist this awareness - to the extent that we wipe our minds clean every 70 years or so and begin a new life in complete ignorance (as if it were our first and last) :lol:

the upside of this reveal-ation, is that ignorance give the HVs a purpose - and once we are capable of transmitting the HVs into the MEST, we become a source of compassion :D

PS, I reserve the right to adjust my perspective of "the other side of compassion" at any given moment (snicker) because I also agree with the notion that this is a deep - multilayered (embedded ?) term ... that requires (more) compassion (new intelligence) to comprehend :wink:

great topic ... I look forward to hearing other perspectives of "the other side of Compassion" ... now I have to listen to that trac - thanks

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 am 
 WWW  Profile

I have to agree with you about John's ability to help us all see and feel the deeper meanings, or give us a clearer understanding of what Lyricus teachings mean. He has taught me how to live a love centered life and for me he is such a wonderful example of that process. I have learned to let go of my social entrainment and express the behaviors of the six heart virtues in every situation. I am blessed to have John as an example of these intelligences.

The feeling that come to me was that compassion from the social training is one side and the heart's intelligence of compassion was the other side. When inviting the hearts intelligence of the virtue of compassion it brings a new level and a deeper level of it intelligence into our expression and behaviors.

I can only explain it like this the areas of thought that bring polarization such as government issues or family issues to use a couple touch us all. For me it was very important to learn that I can no longer participate in polarization that is taking place on the planet. So when I catch myself doing that, I use the "other side of compassion" and send the blessing to that issue. This is very hard to write about, I hope I have written clearly.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I spent years in here, blaming myself for not being able to express my self in a way that would not be mis-understood, and finally came to the conclusion, that even if I were, expressing myself perfectly, chances are, that it will still be mis-understood, by the majority of readers, unless we were speaking the same "language" ...

our language is the greatest tool the HMS has to suppress communications ... just consider how many languages there are on earth and what is being lost through "translation" ... but even with a dictionary, the language that people from one generation are speaking, has been changed and no longer is understood from one generation to the next, not to mention all the NEW words - for the new technology and science that is being revealed ... that you have to keep up with. And then there is the cultural influences that "taint" the language with their own interpretations

And this is the other thing that makes the WMMs so unique ... except for a few words (like spirit, soul, and god) the terms used as well as the concepts they reveal have never been presented to humanity before ... things like wingmakers (aliens that weren't ETs) Sovereign Integral from the Central Universe, all the components of the Entity, and the Heart Virtues) ... we each have our own personal understanding of these words ... but when they are linked by the materials, there is only ONE authentic meaning

but it still doesn't mean that the people you are talking to, have the same understanding of the word that you do .... sigh

James told us in the PCI that until we could speak the language, we would remain a "foreigner" in the world(s) of the Sovereign Integral

as S&F has brought to our attention, the Glossary is the Wingmaker's "dictionary" ... but until we understand the genuine meaning of the terms found in there ... we won't be speaking the same language - we won't be communicating or transferring knowledge accurately

could it be that this state of Ignore-ance (willfully resisting what the Glossary says and not learning the language ) is the "other side of compassion" ? because if you are speaking to an individual who still thinks the soul is a spirit entity - nothing you share will be understood, due to a misunderstanding of that single word

I believe that when James tells us to make it our personal responsibility to research the authentic meaning of the words we are using, instead of assuming we know what they mean, because of the "association" we make with the HMS's evolving programing - which was designed to conceal the the authentic meaning This really hit home with me, when James gave us the LTO's authentic meaning of the words used to define the HVs - when I realized how far off my own understanding of these words was ! up until that moment - we were speaking a different language and I discovered that that prevented me from expressing genuine "compassion" ... and even when I did, it didn't necessarily mean that the person I was speaking to understood it accurately - unless we were speaking the same language.

"linguistics" is a science too :wink:
just some thoughts ... a different perspective of compassion - as a "state of being".

Last edited by starduster on Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Tell me the Truth now......never will never will......First Source "must" make up its Mind......helps to be on the Other Side of It.....when it goes down.....everything...to be let go off.....all implants removed.....Freedom from dis ease and the corruption it brings to governments far and wide in the Land of 3d....far from our Home....in the Higher more refined Dimensions....where We live in the Chrystal Cities......Space Ships......though not of physical matter....no metals.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:56 am 

@starduster: Your definition of the opposite of compassion being "willfull Ignorance" is absolutely perfect ! I think compassion is a conscious choice, just as being willfully ignorant is a conscious choice. I come from a very large family, where "allowing" oneself to feel compassion and empathy for others, is considered to be a waste of time and energy, as well as being, completely unnecessary. Sadly, being largely indifferent to other people's pain, is considered perfectly "normal" in their world. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:52 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, and I was quite delighted when I discovered this "authentic" meaning of Ignorance in the LTO's FAQs section of their webpage ... so many people believe that by ignoring an issue, that they are avoiding the responsibility of making a choice - when in reality, they are choosing Ignorance (to be evil) of their own free will :shock:

their exact words are:

It (evil) is not a codified energy system or intelligence. It is a behavioral expression of ignorance and nothing more.

In Lyricus terminology, evil is resistance to the path of awareness ...

the primary outgrowth of uninformed entities that desire to retain the deceptions of their personal power, fearing that the enlightenment of the species will displace them.

it is therefore easily eradicated once the individuated consciousness becomes the identity of the human species.

click here to discover them in their full context ... http://lyricus.org/ (FAQs, Relationships, Answer 9)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:32 pm 

..."evil is resistance to the path of awareness ..." - Perfect definition !! I think "foolish", "frightened of one's own shadow" and "intellectually and emotionally stunted", would also fit into this definition. What so many people do not, or, will not understand is that the more they resist opening their hearts, minds and souls, the more pain and fear, they create in their own lives. Denying truth, doesn't change it. It is still true.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:35 pm 

When the Buddha start to wander around India shortly after his enlightenment, he encountered several men who recognized him to be a very extraordinary being. They asked him, "Are you a god?"
"No," he replied.
"Are you a reincarnation of god?"
"No," he replied.
"Are you a wizard, then?"
"No."
"Well, are you a man?"
"No."
"So what are you?" they asked, being very perplexed.
"I am awake."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 pm 

Here's another angle:

“Compassion is the awareness of a deep bond between yourself and all creatures. But there are two sides to compassion, two sides to the bond. On the one hand, since you are still here as a physical body, you share the vulnerability and mortality of your physical form with every other human and with every other living being. …
“The realization of this deathless dimension, your true nature, is the other side of compassion. On a deep feeling-level, you now recognize not only your own immortality but through your own that of every other creature as well. On the level of form, you share mortality and the precariousness of existence. On the level of Being, you share eternal, radiant life. These are the two aspects of compassion. In compassion, the seemingly opposite feelings of sadness and joy merge into one and become transmuted into a deep inner peace. This IS the peace of God. It is one of the most noble feelings that humans are capable of, and it has great healing and transformative power. But true compassion, as I have just described it, is as yet rare. To have deep empathy for the suffering of another being certainly requires a high degree of consciousness but represents only one side of compassion. It is not complete. True compassion goes beyond empathy or sympathy. It does not happen until sadness merges with joy, the joy of Being beyond form, the joy of eternal life.” -- Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now