WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: all 24 chambers in a row
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hidelight wrote:
They told you one would come like a thief in the night.

no one "told me " that Nathan ... James talks about a "symmetry of spheres" ( a group that was programed to transform) that would incarnate on Earth in the future, coming in through the "back door" (which is what family uses) - nothing about any "thief in the night" (which comes from Anu's "Bible) but that is a good example of how you pervert the materials eh Nat?

However, within the next three generations, an influx of advanced souls will be incarnating within terra-earth. We call this influx: Symmetry of Spheres. These advanced souls (most from outside this solar system) will be encoded with predispositions of transformation. By the year 2080, they will be over 200 million strong. These are the transformers who will bring symmetry to the asymmetrical physical and emotional realms. It will be the leaders of this movement that will be responsible for the discovery and irrefutable proof of the human soul. http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:46 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Alex, I agree, and used this same line of reasoning to send copies of the CD to our "family members" on the forum, if they expressed a desire for them but didn't have the "means" to purchase them ... I sent Nathan a complete set of the CDs ... he never said thanks, but complained that it took six weeks to get delivered and because they had no CD cases, they were "scratched", which was a crock of [Censored], because I have sent out cds for years and none of them got scrached ... bet he used these same CDs to make this vid :lol:

I have seen vids come and go, on you-tube, that were removed for infringement of the copy-write ... some of them were quite nice and tastefully done, but apparently they lacked "permission" ... go figure. I have only written Mark a few times - to let him know the forum was down ... and I got a reply, but when I asked for permission to copy some stuff from the (original) forum, I didn't get a response ... so I did it anyway - but I didn't sell it.

At one time there were so many websites calling themselves "wingmakers" it was hard to find the "official" website and everyone I went into was a blend of the WMMs and some other New Age philosophy ... with nothing to indicate which was which ... as you said, something had to be done to stop that from happening ... most of those websites are gone now, and the ones who use the materials in their websites now clearly reveal their source and a link to the official website.

I didn't see any link to wingmakers.com on Nathan's you-tube vid ... but then again, I didn't watch the whole thing ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:21 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan

At the right side of the channel are two directories
one with Ancient Arrow Poetry and the other called
Ancient Arrow Chambers where one can find the
most beautiful video's and they are amazing for the
light language that is being revealed by them and
they are blessed by James himself and will never be
taken away from the Internet. Enjoy them as they
are being made, one at a time, for you have found
them.

Love, Gaurinathan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

the point of the project, Nathan, was to bring the numerically associated Art, Poetry and Music together as an aid to meditation ... no one but you could possibly twist that into a vid of a meditation, that flashed a picture at the beginning and end, and had someone talking over the music ... close but no cigar Nat - as always :roll: Why didn't you start with Chamber 1?

I know it is not my business, but I sure would like to see where James gave you permission (in the real world) ... cause I have plenty of reason to doubt your "word".

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Nathan, this is a message from my perspective and may or may not be what other people feel about this.

I just took a look at your video link but had to turn it off half way through because it felt contrary to the direction of this flow. What was all that stuff with the person/language/hand gestures etc in the background ? seemed very irrelavant to the nature of the WMM, and also to the intention of this thread (converging together the WM Art, Music & Poetry in a project of co-creation).

If you (and the lady featured on your video) are indeed passionate about that particular expression of reality etc, why didn't you just do a vid simply involving that? (instead of tieing it in with the WMM and potentially mis-representing the flow of the actual sensory data stream). I also have a friend that is involved in "Light Language" and "Codes of Light" etc, including the vocalisation of the language but there is no way that I would ever utilise the WMM art, music & poetry as an overlay/underlay in conjunction with it, nor would she actually allow/want that anyway. The stream of that specific flow is actually best left to stand upon its own foundation, source and entry into this world. And if its coming in/emerging from a clean connection with Source then it carries its own specific vibration of sharing and activational qualities.

We all have deep reverence and gratitude for the gift of heart and soul nurturance and activation within the WMM. Thats even more reason not to tamper with it or re-configure it in any way. The blending of it with a lady actually vocalising other stuff simultaneously feels not only unneccessary but also inappropriate.

Don't you feel through your own intuition and conscience that it is vital to stay true to the specific purpose and progession of the WM materials ? They have been precisely created/translated in their specific form for a reason and any kind of outside blending with other things (especially of the nature that you have chosen) is not required... and potentially counter-productive and confusing.

The discovery of the WMM in life is a genuine blessing and I feel a deep sense of gratitude and reverence, within this feeling flows deep respect and responsibility. A while ago I did ask Mark in an email what he thought about the idea of creating a YouTube page and uploading into it some of the Chamber vids that have been created (along with the wingmakers/lyricus website links etc). Due to the fact that I did not get a reply about that I decided that it musn't have been appropriate or necessary at this time to do so, so I didn't. And in the vids I have created they remain solely true to the actual WM materials.

I may be over-reacting about this, and if so I apologise, but as I have participated in various stages of this particular thread I did feel it necessary to respond. Maybe this is indeed part of a necessary event string of awareness that we all have the potential ability to learn from. Isn't life an amazing journey?

Much Love to All,

~ Mick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:54 am 

Hi Mick,

It doesn't matter if anyone likes it or not, it is essential of the event string of First Source that the Plan of First Source will work and not our little will or preferences (or judgments, may I add) put to others, those who need something may find it and that is all that counts. I can only say that the proof is inside the pudding if you are really interested or serious enough for the truth. It is only natural that the mind would resist for anyone to investigate the higher truths and this is explained throughout the WingMakers materials by Lyricus teachers why this is so. And I'm not going to explain why it is a proven fact, the discovery itself activates centers in the body, but if this is not for you it is not for you. Don't worry. Maybe I am just sucking this out of my thumb and there is no need for you to venture outside what James himself has given of the multidimensional data streams, (even though he has spoken of their future development). I wanted to clarify this and leave you with this. Much love,

Gaurinathan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

StrengthAndFreedom your posting was for me a wonderful way to present the heart of work of Lyricus. Thank you for your thoughtful writing it truly touched my heart. I could feel it coming from your heart to my heart.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:54 pm 

To speak of the heart, in the end is the key:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ku_74lfHSg

This is just uploaded.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

your spamming of the WMF is not appreciated Nat ... you posted your url yesterday ... don't push your luck - you are not welcome here.

speaking of luck, what happened to your sidekick "seed"' ... was she replaced by your video starlet?

I also noticed that you are up to your same tricks in your own forum ... using more than one handle, so you have at least one persona who agrees with you :lol:

Post subject: All 24 chambers in a row
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I/we composed these chambers.

Your spamming of the WMF is unacceptable.

I repeat.

Unacceptable.

Take a break.

I await you in the unutterable aspirations of your human heart.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 am 

OK, I won't post an url, however, Chamber 20 would be a perfect answer
to watch. It's a nice discussion. There is the sample from Kubrick's movie
I didn't remove anything. It's from the Wingmakers. Perceptions, not dec.
Thank you.
Russell.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell appears to have forgotten that Nathan was banned ... and is using someone else's IP to post in here and that he hasn't even stopped his self-promoting agenda - as we can all see.... he hasn't come back to discuss the WMMS he has come back to promote his vids -

OK, enough, we have his addy now and can refer members there, if they want to discuss something else ... like we did for Oona's forum ... until they are ready to "get with the program" in here and focus on the WMMs ... but for him to pretend that his vids are "wingmakers" or associated in any way to WM materials is FRAUD and I hope he looses his ability to deceive people with his "version" of the WMs ... soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Nothing is forgotten and remembered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISIFh8hBz7g

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:41 am 

I Put together Chamber 4 you can watch it on my channel - in joy.