WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: all 24 chambers in a row
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:51 pm 

Hi Redhand,
What a brilliant idea - only saw this topic 10 days ago but it's really got me fired up, so I had to build my own version of it - used Visual Studio 2005.
Just a Form with a Windows Media Player control, a timer, some labels and the paintings set as the background image. Then simply a case of navagating to a chamber and click play - the painting, music and the poems change for the chamber selected.

The text of the poems scrolls across the middle of the screen, one line at a time from right to left, with a 2 second pause between lines and 3 seconds between verses. Not too sure yet about the best position on the screen for this, but across the middle isn't obtrusive.

Unfortunately, with three sensory data streams but only using two senses, it's not possible to focus on the poetry and the paintings simultaneously. Pity we couldn't feel (or smell) the poetry! Or maybe focusing is the wrong way to do it!

Have to say it's very effective though and the poems are amazingly syncronised with the music.
Just need to find 3 hours to play it in a oner.

I'd love to share the program with everybody, but obviously can't due to the copyrights, although I'm happy to share the code if anybody wants a copy (it's really quite simple). Or it might be permissable to make a version which doesn't play the music - you could play your own copy of the music for each chamber - as the paintings and poetry are free for personal use. Note it only works on Windows, not Ubuntu or Mac's.

I'd be interested to hear if you've had a reply from Mark.

Finally, can somebody explain how to insert a picture in a post, as I wanted to include a screen shot. :oops:

[img]C:\temp\AA%20chambers%20screen%20shot.jpg[/img]

Regards,
Gordon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 pm 
Posting Freak

NagyGordy wrote:
Hi Redhand,
What a brilliant idea - only saw this topic 10 days ago but it's really got me fired up, so I had to build my own version of it - used Visual Studio 2005.
Just a Form with a Windows Media Player control, a timer, some labels and the paintings set as the background image. Then simply a case of navagating to a chamber and click play - the painting, music and the poems change for the chamber selected.

The text of the poems scrolls across the middle of the screen, one line at a time from right to left, with a 2 second pause between lines and 3 seconds between verses. Not too sure yet about the best position on the screen for this, but across the middle isn't obtrusive.

Unfortunately, with three sensory data streams but only using two senses, it's not possible to focus on the poetry and the paintings simultaneously. Pity we couldn't feel (or smell) the poetry! Or maybe focusing is the wrong way to do it!

Have to say it's very effective though and the poems are amazingly syncronised with the music.
Just need to find 3 hours to play it in a oner.

I'd love to share the program with everybody, but obviously can't due to the copyrights, although I'm happy to share the code if anybody wants a copy (it's really quite simple). Or it might be permissable to make a version which doesn't play the music - you could play your own copy of the music for each chamber - as the paintings and poetry are free for personal use. Note it only works on Windows, not Ubuntu or Mac's.

I'd be interested to hear if you've had a reply from Mark.

Finally, can somebody explain how to insert a picture in a post, as I wanted to include a screen shot. :oops:

[img]C:\temp\AA%20chambers%20screen%20shot.jpg[/img]

Regards,
Gordon.

If the picture is stored in your personal files you may have to upload it to Photo Bucket first to able to download it or post it here.Photo Bucket puts it into the format necessary to be able to post it in places like this forum. Photo Bucket is free , if I understand you correctly. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
assuming you have XP (or better) you can right click on (almost) any picture on the web, and choose/lf click the option "copy img location" and rt click and "paste" that url in your post, highlight it and click on the "Img" button at the top of the repy box and it will bracket it with make sure that there are no spaces between the url and the bracketed command and when you "submit" your reply the image will show up in the forum

if your image doesn't have a url, you need to create one by using a service such as Shay suggested, like Photobucket that does that and allows you to create "albums" ... and it will also allow you to resize, crop and tweak any photo you have in a file in your computer or on the web.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:17 pm 

Hey what a palaver! Anyway here it is. Thanks for the advice ladies.

I've taken out the music so it's only got the pictures and poetry (all embeded in the exe file).

Will e-mail Mark and request permission to distribute it to anyone who wants a copy.

It should run on Linux if you open it from Vine, and on a Mac if you use the windows emulator (don't remember what it's called), as there are no active x controls or anything non windows machines won't like.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:03 pm 
Posting Freak

looks great ... be sure to put something catchy in the e mail to mark ... like "of legal importance" or "to avoid getting sued by WMLLC" or "no response means YES?" :lol: ... can't wait to see it :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
looks great ... be sure to put something catchy in the e mail to mark ... like "of legal importance" or "to avoid getting sued by WMLLC" or "no response means YES?" :lol: ... can't wait to see it :D

Starduster you have given incorrect information.

Any one using the WM/Lyricus/EVT materials before completing the project need to request permission from Mark Hempel first before publishing, even on this site or internet. You need Mark to give you permission to use the copyrighted materials. Mark is alway willing to do that if the work meets the standards that have been set by James.

Mark at this time is buried in emails, so it could be a long wait for a response and no response does not mean yes. The team is working on major projects at that time that is seeing many aspects that are taking more energy and time, so often emails are not gotten to in a timely manner.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm 
Posting Freak

twas a joke Darlene ... something to catch Mark's eye in the "subject line" ... :wink:

Redhand told me in PM that he tried several time to e-mail Mark, for permission and he even offered to pay him ... but very few get a response from Mark (that I am aware of) ... thought maybe a catchy subject line might get a response. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 am 

I have e-mailed Mark requesting permission to share this with anyone (for personal use only and at no cost).
However, in the meantime, I've been asked to remove the image pending a reply from Mark.

Since I first dicovered the wwm, I have come to realise how important the intention of an action is.
My intention all along with this is to share a skill I have with the wider wmm community, and I feel that it comes straight from the heart, but do absolutely respect the copyright issues involved. I also feel that there is actually great value in what Redhand proposed, and in this little program which I created to echo it, and put my trust in a successful outcome. Patience pays!

Lest there be any doubt or confusion, let me clarify 3 points.
1) I never intended sharing this without Mark's permission, as I am well aware of the copyright issues.
The image posted was only that; an image.

2) I did say that I would share the program code if anyone was interested, but will no longer do this.

3) All along I have acknowleged that the idea was Redhand's.

Anyway, watch this space, and thanks to everyone for your help and guidance, and apologies if I've misunderstood anything said about it.

It's been a learning curve for me (and I think somewhat of an eye opener for others), even although it's turned out to be a little bit controversial.
Take care and best regards,
Gordon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

Gordon what a blessing for all of us, to witness you talking the road of right action about honoring the copyrighted materials. Thank you for your humility in your posting about your processes in doing this project.

I am sure it will be a great gift to us, when Mark gives you his permission.

We are all learning to use the When-Which-How in this work together. When- Now: Which-appreciation and understanding: How- external via the Forum.

Bright Blessing,
Darlene

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 pm 
 WWW  Profile

This is definitly a blessing and an honour to feel the humility and understanding here, there is no real need to rush things when there is a simple element of heartfelt trust and patience in the natural flows of creativity and the organic synergy within the multiverse (of which we are all an interconnected family within). I have really enjoyed the activating process of immersing more deeply within the WM materials (through working with the poetry, art & music in this way).
I personally feel this has all been a very positive and blessed journey of co-creation ever since this was set into motion (thanks to Redhand).

Every week that I have completed a new Chamber video (including voice layer) I render it into high definition format and place it on a DVD and ride my motorbike over to my Dad's place and we sit down togther and watch, listen, feel & contemplate. Words cannot fully describe the feelings that this process has been giving me... its like being turned inside out and then from a place of naked heart rawness being totally humbled in profound gratitude for the intrinsic nature of existence... thats about the closest way that I can describe it.

My Father and I have discovered together a co-operative ability to actually "decode" the poetry and the artwork through a process of generative inter-action and reciprocal contemplation & communicative interchange of meaning. (the poems especially are proving themselves to be like cryptically encoded puzzles that are saturated with deep meaning, and are now awaiting our arrival and presence, eagerly prepared and ready to provide a feast to the heart & higher mind through a progressive voyage of intuitive awareness and understanding). Through this process my father has been having breakthroughs of personal insight and recently began asking me very penetrating questions about the actual nature and purpose of the WM material... I have witnessed first hand his interest being powerfully enlivened through direct contact & experience within the sensory data streams encoded within the WM materials. Its been like an awakening journey of Self-realisation. And it has actually been deepening our connections and it is like my Father can now see more deeply into my eyes than ever before. There is a deeper level of peace and understanding being shared between us. There has always been the unconditional love, but there has previously been a subsiduary element of uncertainty and concern between us in the form of contrary beliefs re: the nature of reality etc. (that is most likely quite normal between Father & Son though :wink: )

Once an email from Mark or James is received I will be only too happy to provide all of the Vids to wingmakers.com and/or to have them accessible here. There is always a right timing for everything and I feel there's no need to worry about anything in this regard. I appreciate being able to utilise the materials and have no personal intention or objectives to hastily place the video's on youtube (unless it is part of the permission)... and even though I have always had a strong love & joy in sharing inspiration... I have taken a deep breath of respect and honour for the WM materials and will continue to utilise them for personal activation and sharing with my Dad at this time). I always need to be sure that there is no egoic self-promotion tendencies/intentions coming from within me when it comes to this sort of thing... it can sneak up on me some times :shock: I feel that it is absolutly vital that personal projects of this nature remain simply as a genuine labour of love, and one that I will always have deep appreciation for.

I would highly recommend anyone who is interested to have a go at creating their own versions of the WM Chamber Vid's for their personal use...to definitly do so... it is a very rewarding journey to integrate the WM poetry, music and artwork in this way. The actual process of typing out the poems and then recording yourself speaking them with as much heart and passion as possible is a profound process of activation unto itself.

A good (and affordable) video editing program is Cyberlink Power Director (although there are most likely many other ones that are great too).

And another positive thing about this is that if/and when any permission of more extensive sharing of any of our vids is granted then we can exchange our personal versions of the finished projects with one another. This would feel very special and filled with the reciprocal Light of generative sharing, kindness and an even more deeper blending of friendship will be formed alongside of an even deeper level of trust, appreciation and synergy between one another.

Eternal Gratitude for the generous streams of activating light and sound contained within the WM/Lyricus materials.

♥ ) ♥ )) ♥ ))) ♥ )))) ♥ ))))) ♥ )))))) ♥ ))))))) ♥
Attachment:
Open Heart.jpg
Open Heart.jpg [ 4.73 KiB | Viewed 3031 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:47 pm 

Mark replied acknowledging that it was a good idea and that something was in the offing!
All kudos to Redhand as it looks like your idea is about to bear fruit, and no need for any plagiarised clone.

Take care
Gordon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:36 pm 
Posting Freak

thanks for sharing that ... something else to look forward to :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 am 

We are developing and sharing the data-streams here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan

I hope you can enjoy the activating-power of them!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

hidelight wrote:

When original materials are changed the activating-power of the entity of the original is changed. It does not anchor the energy of the original materials. Any time one changes a work it does not carry the original activating energetic of Lyricus/WingMakers' works.

I do not see where they have permission to use the WingMakers materials from Mark Hempel.

This can be a good way for people to be able to use their discernment. Dose this resonant with them as what is the real or not. Is this bring coherence with the energetic of Lyricus/WingMakers' materials or not? For me it does not resonant in my heart.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:59 am 

We're only doing what this thread proposes, and quite perfectly so I might add. Enjoy :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:

for the Newbies, this is yet another attempt of Nathan's, to distort the materials ... "gaurinathan" was one of his many aliases - he has no respect for these materials or their intent ... his motivations have always been self-promoting and self serving ... nothing has change about his agenda, since he was banned.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:12 am 

Well, I think people can see for themselves, I was drawn to this thread, and I did my "duty" :) I'm sure the unbiased will love the results, as I do, I love the WingMakers materials with all my heart, I have worked to do this, have never asked a penny from anyone in my life, and bless you all. Bless you.

Gaurinathan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
We're only doing what this thread proposes, and quite perfectly so I might add. Enjoy :)

not hardly ... where is the ART work ? the music is being distorted by the perspectives/tone of others ... maybe if they were dancing in front of a painting, it might be different ... but the only thing dancing is this person's hand ... projecting a strange "language" ... it completely distorts the concept of combining the three "tool" together ... recording someone reading the poetry is a nice touch, but does not allow for personal discernment of how the "message" in the Poetry touches the individual uniquely ... I don't get the same message at all, when Nathan reads it ... in fact I find the entire presentation far from being what was suggested in this topic .

just my perspective, but what Red hand was attempting to do, with others, was NOT to distort the materials, but to present them in their purity, as an "aid" for us ... and what Nathan is promoting is HIS self-limited understandings of the materials and their purpose... as usual... mixed with a heavy dose of self promotion.

since your first post "hidelight" was to promote more of nathan's nonSense, I have to assume that you are one of his followers, and have to wonder why you would be attracted to his perverted version of the WMMs, instead of the "real thing" ... when it is only one click away ... it reveals a great deal about your lack of self-confidence to discern for yourself what is genuine ... Nathan never used the materials to transform himself, so I don't see how he could show anyone else how to transform, when he doesn't KNOW what he is talking about ... and has greatly perverted the materials with his own BS ... but until you read and experience that for your self - you wouldn't know what was distorted ... sovereigns don't follow .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:37 am 

I don't follow, I am Gaurinathan!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Well, I think people can see for themselves, I was drawn to this thread, and I did my "duty" :) I'm sure the unbiased will love the results, as I do, I love the WingMakers materials with all my heart, I have worked to do this, have never asked a penny from anyone in my life, and bless you all. Bless you.

Gaurinathan

yes, they can see for them selves ... that we have everything we need, to transform, in the original website ... it would be nice to have the "tools" all in one place but your vid doesn't do that ... you have the "right" to believe anything that you want Nathan, but you don't have the right to use the LTO's work, to promote your visions of grandeur ... if you were interested in sharing this new intelligence, you would simply refer "your followers" to the official website and encourage them to transform... and quit pretending that you are "special" or that you have some insight that the rest of us are not privy to... when as anyone can plainly see for themselves - how confused you really are - and why you got banned from the WMF

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
I don't follow, I am Gaurinathan!

yes, you are, but if you had used the materials as intended, you would also recognize Sovereignty does't depend on others - that we are all equal, once we transform ... and that the LTO is offering this compassion to everyone equally. They are plain and simple, no one needs a self-proclaimed teacher with no practical experience (and a fragmented consciousness) to teach them what they are capable of remembering once their wholeness is restored.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 pm 

I agree we have gone a step further, but everything is there. This is the real thing, whether you like it or not.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:31 pm 
Posting Freak

no, Nathan, you STOLE the "real thing" from the WM's website ... and you perverted it ... as usual.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:33 pm 

They told you one would come like a thief in the night.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:42 pm 

Hm.. I've made a few videos in the past, with similar line of thinking. One also involved the color sequence in the ribbon that is displayed on Hakomi 4-5-6 cover. I'll try and create more in the future or re-create them to be better.

By the way, I wouldn't worry too much about the copyrights. While James hasn't told me this directly, I feel I know his mindset regarding the issue - and I think you'll understand it also as I explain it: The only reason why he's copyrighted the WMM (through Mark), is so that no-one else can take his work and say "oh that's mine" and then go on and sell it or do other bad stuff.

I remind you that in the start there was no copyright on the WM website or WM music. It wasn't intended to control every individual expression regarding these materials. This only happened later on. Sure, if someone used the WM to defame it, some action could be taken, but nothing more than that. Also remember that James grew up in Spain. This tiny detail is significant due to a cultural difference: Europeans, in general, do not think in the same way regarding legal implications of copyrights and trademarks and stuff. Americans are way more serious with patents, copyrights, trademarks etc, with freakish exaggerations in the U.S. legal system. You can't even express yourself without risking getting sued. It's like an opportunity of making money, so everyone has to be extra careful of what they say/write or how they express. But Europeans are more free in this regard. For example when James speaks of Coca Cola or Walmart or the Matrix or places quotes of other authors, does he include in the end of the .pdf a warning that Coca Cola, Walmart, "The Matrix" are registered trade marks of X, Y and Z company - or has he taken permission to use these brands? How can he copyright texts including other people's trademarks without giving proper due? I'm taking this as an extreme example to illustrate the point that he doesn't even care on such things (that would be similar for pretty much everyone growing up on this site of the Atlantic).

Instead his approach, the S.Integral approach, has been embedded in at least 2 parts of the material: The AAP book where it sais about the free distribution of the material, and the lyricus website that lyricus does not regard itself as the owner of knowledge etc etc. This should be adequate hint that you can do whatever you want with the WMM material, as long as its not malicious in intent - which is common sense.

So, don't worry about it too much. Express freely, mix the materials, do whatever you want with them... just don't sell them or intentionally defame the creator or "the brand"... Having said that, even labeling the wingmakers as a brand is un-natural and repugnant for me, lol. I can't simply see it as a brand / legal entity. That's the 0.0000000000001% of what it is. And I can't factor the 99.99999999% the same way as the the 0.000000000001%, if you get my line of thinking.