WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: all 24 chambers in a row
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 pm 

Has anyone listened to all 24 audio tracks while viewing the paintings and reading the poetry uninterrupted?

If you have could you please give me a detailed account of your experience with this.

I've been thinking of recording myself reading the poetry and then editing a simple film combining all three mediums into an uninterrupted format. What do you think?

Post subject: Re: all 24 chambers in a row
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:07 pm 

well, guess I'm the one to try it eh?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I "strung" the cds (seamlessly as they were created) on to a play list, on my computer, that ran non stop (almost) for five years ...

it is my understanding that listening to the music that "goes with" the Art and poetry associated with it, greatly enhances that experience, and I firmly believe that there are frequencies embedded within the music that "dance" with the frequencies embedded with the Art and Poetry and that these were designed to compliment each other.

The only album, that I am aware of, that the introduction suggests that you listen to, seven times in a row UNinterupted, is the second album that was released "Chamber 10" ... it took me a full month to accomplish listening 7 times uninterrupted but it was well worth the effort because from that time (until now) it allowed me to feel the frequency that FS is transmitted on ... whether the music is playing or not . This is not a figment of my imagination, because I have shared this cd with others who experienced this same "vibration" after listening as suggested ... and there have been many who came into the website that told of this same experience after listening to it ... some of them were visibly shaken by this experience ... I found it very reassuring, and felt as if this (ongoing) experience validated that I had, in fact, "triggered" the transformation.

I have repeated this "experiment" several times, now, but none of these times, did I experience anything nearly as profound as what I did when I was finally able to accomplish it the first time ... there is a place in the cd where thunder, followed by rain is heard in the back ground ... it was my experience, to have lightening strike, very close to my home at the time, at that exact same moment ... to say that it rocked my world, would be an understatement when you must consider that I was living in Phoenix AZ at the time (where it never rains) and the skys were clear when I began ... with the lightening and the downpour coming "right on cue" with the last (7th time) playing of this series.

I am not saying that you will have the same experience ... many feel that listening (with headphones) to those frequencies could be "damaging" for whatever reason, and have not done as the album cover suggests ... but I highly reccomend it ... and just for your own info, those who do not continue to listen to the WMs music ... that sensation of the vibration soon fades away ... but if done right, it can not be denied ... it will wake you from a sound sleep :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:19 am 
Posting Freak

Every day I listen to the music....and look at the artwork......and have been changed for the better by the experience.....am excited to hear of your interest and am looking forward to your reports of how it helps you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm 

So I've compiled all of the art work and songs into a video and now I'm working on the subtitle script for the poetry. Its pretty slow going but for some reason very rewarding. my plan is to do an uninterrupted viewing with my family and room mates on sunday. I'll be sure to report back.

I would like to share this with people but I don't know how I could host 700 mb or how much James and Mark would appreciate me distributing their music for free, if anyone else is interested in doing this I suggest you make the film yourself and I can send you the subtitle script (which is the most time consuming part). I don't know how it would be to use windows movie maker for this project but I imagine it would get the job done. I have a linux os called Ubuntu which comes with great video editing software. It was a snap to just drap and drop the songs and the artwork. Rendering took about 6 hours on my old old computer.

I'll let everyone know how it goes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Redhand wrote:
So I've compiled all of the art work and songs into a video and now I'm working on the subtitle script for the poetry. Its pretty slow going but for some reason very rewarding. my plan is to do an uninterrupted viewing with my family and room mates on sunday. I'll be sure to report back.

I would like to share this with people but I don't know how I could host 700 mb or how much James and Mark would appreciate me distributing their music for free, if anyone else is interested in doing this I suggest you make the film yourself and I can send you the subtitle script (which is the most time consuming part). I don't know how it would be to use windows movie maker for this project but I imagine it would get the job done. I have a linux os called Ubuntu which comes with great video editing software. It was a snap to just drap and drop the songs and the artwork. Rendering took about 6 hours on my old old computer.

I'll let everyone know how it goes

Coool Redhand you have just convinced me to use Ubuntu and gradually disband from windows after I transfer what I want over to Ubuntu. Anyway, as long as you don't alter any of the WMM and give credit of the material to the WingMakers copyright you are free to disperse it free. I would love to see what you have done. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

I guess the sure way to see if it is OK (not infringing on any copywrite laws) is to send a copy of it to Mark ... who, knows, it may prove to be greatly appreciated, and something that they may want to include in the website (that is how some of that stuff got there) .. sure sounds great to me ... the farthermost I got with that sort of project, was to print and glue the corresponding poetry to the back of the pictures ... but not all 24 pictures are available and by the time you reduce both poems to fit on the back of the 14 inch frame they become hard to read.

your idea is far more practical but far beyond my self taught skill ... and sounds somewhat like the vid, that Liquid Buddah contributed to the products section of the website ... have you seen it http://www.wingmakers.com/products3.html

I always wanted to see each painting overlaid with their poetry ... breathing over the waters ... post it on you tube LOL I would love to see it.

as far as starting your own (family) study group, that is highly encouraged by the LTO ... and the Berges (John and Darlene and their children) have been creating a website that is just brimming with "how to" guides (how to do the Grand Cycle - how to introduce the WMMs to those not familiar with them - how to have all the references to the keywords and concepts in one place ... some really great resources) ... that actually sharing these materials inspire ... click on her name (dberges ) anywhere you see it in the forum, and her website addy is in her signature or profile :wink:

Darlene would know more about LLC issues too... but even the introduction to the product line, says, that it is OK to share it freely with family ... :D
I am pretty certain that, as Shay said, they are more concerned with it being altered than anything else.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:07 pm 

Thanks for the heads up starduster. I'll be sure to include a Copyright at the end of the subtitles and contact mark about how they feel about me hosting it on the internet.

As far as putting it on youtube doesn't seem likely as the file is the size of a divx movie file (689 MB). The whole thing is 3:30:34...quite long. Probably the best way of sharing it would be to turn it into a torrent file and post it on pirates bay or kickasstorrent. Of course if I am the only person distributing the file its going to take a long time to down load and I'll have to be online for it to be available. maybe I can put it up on google video which allows larger files but I don't know how to make the subtitles embedded in the video which is to say the subtitles are a separate file that are loaded through the video player.

I highly advice you to switch of Ubuntu or another Linux GUI (graphics user interface) for one its free and based on principals of freedom and cooperative development of technology. The best thing about it is all the software is free. There is at least one free program available for any kind of software you could think of. Audio editing, video editing, graphics, documents, publishing... Literally 3000+ programs are available for free download and installation. You don't even have to search for them because ubuntu comes loaded with a program specifically for browsing available software for install.

You may not think you have the skill level to edit a film like I've made but I promise if you spent an hour playing with it you would get it in no time. Its literally drag the picture to the window, place it on the time line and expand it to match the length of the audio file. If you can point, click, and drag a file you can do I promise :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 pm 
Posting Freak

This is so exciting Redhand! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:13 am 
Posting Freak

yes... and 3 hours is good ... ... but going viral on the web, I would think, is a whole new ball game ... ... again, I haven't a clue about how one would proceed but I highly recommend that before you have viewings outside of the family, that you get some sort of permission from Mark ... webmaster@wingmakers.com

I tried to download the Ubuntu OS on my computer several times ... for some reason my computer won't accept the disc that it just made ... I am very familiar with Ubuntu and its creator and all it's raves for years, but I have also heard about a lot of compatibility issues - call me a sheepole but I am going to stick with what I know - my switch from XP to 7 is challenging enough for me - they have a great product now, (for a change) and for me it was free too ... maybe next year, if the internet lasts that long ... :roll:

I do appreciate your recommendation, but I have my reasons for sticking with windows right now

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:21 am 

oh Starduster you're almost there. comps won't boot from disks automatically. while your computer is starting tap the f8 key until you get a window that allows you to select where you want to boot from. Point it to the disk you made and you are on you way.

Don't let any weirdness you experience while running from the cd throw you off. Once you install to the HD everything is perfect.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:56 am 
Posting Freak

oh, gee, I think I knew that, but switching OS's is a dramatic event for me (associated with a crash, total disruption of my "routine" and burning of my docs)- mucho gratitude for the refresher - I knew it was something simple... and it could be that I purposefully forget in between because of the nightmare my mind associates new OSs with :lol:

I was having a command issue with my Passport ... that refused to "retrieve" the files I wanted to transfer from XP to my 7HP OS, on my laptop - I was unreasonably convinced it was impossible and I wouldn't even consider dropping windows if I couldn't transfer my docs and I couldn't seem to resolve this issue, until today when I finally was able to get it to co-operate with me (it works fine in my PC )... the latest series of "security patches" from windows updates, has killed my ability to download files onto a cd (by design to get you to upgrade) and Vista was such a dawg- but according to the geeks from around the world, Seven is the "friendliest" (and I must agree) and because of that I didn't want to even mess with switching anything around (I can't replace most of this stuff I have collected) ... call me silly, but now that these computers have nanos I feel some sort of "attachment" to its "personality" I am really comfortable with XP and FF ... changing my OS feels like a divorce (snicker).

last time I tried to download the Ubuntu software, they were offering a system that allowed you to switch back and forth between OSs, I could go for that and that is what I have downloaded to disc here but it is years old now and I am spoiled by Seven already. I didn't see this option offered in the newer version ... yesterday when I went into their site, it looked like their latest version (10.10) was great but I didn't take the test drive yet ... I did compare, softwear, and to be honest, I wouldn't use 75% of it ... I l have established a warm fuzzy comfort zone here - Windows may be costly, invasive and corrupted, but once you become a Billionaire like Bill and Ubuntu, who isn't corrupted by the manipulations in the Money Power Grid ... :wink:

I really don't feel like i am missing anything ... but I will take the test drive - I could put it on both 'puters if it isn't too demanding...of my "precious" and "mini me".... I must consult with the nanos ... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:31 pm 

go with what works. I was so sick and tired of windows because of their proprietary bullcrap, viruses and adware that I just could not take it any more. one day out of nowhere my office just stopped working. Windows randomly decided that it wasn't an authentic copy any more.

I just feel better using software I know was created out of some sort of sense of responsibility to humanity instead of out of the desire to become rich. How great it is that there are programmers out there that just want to give humanity the tools to produce art, music, video, and every other form of expression.

I'm not trying to sway you. if you're happy and what you have works no need to risk anything. I waited until windows crashed on me and I kind of had no other option.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

I hear the music .....in my sleep......channel is loud.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Shamballa 1024 Symbols are contained in Chambers Wing Maker Unity at hand through them ....just one option of many ......Music .....a great idea.......appreciate your dream Red Hand....thank you.
Mark Taff.....Zor B 24 his grandchildren and friends......Marchizaduk Higher Self Kej.....MKDT.....Kohl/Kymn.....Trinity too......All choosing to resonate to James....Wing Maker Will prevails as the dominate expression.

Post subject: From 23 to 24
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:

I am awake, asleep and everything in "between".

You hear my voice, if only for a moment.

It sweeps the darkness aside.

You are awake.......even when you sleep.

Lucidity is a gift.......right here and now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Redhand this is a huge project you have taken on and although it may seem simple in inception the application of it always takes you on a journey purposely meant to show you something wonderfully unexpected. That is, if you are open to such and allow yourself to be led from within. There are many adventures here. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:

I do too ... but it isn't the same as waking up in the morning and having some tune looping in my mind ... that gets really annoying by noon :mrgreen:

I hear it in my dreams, would be more accurate for me to say ... but more-so, I hear it in everything I hear :D which is most likely from listening to it for years in a row ... no doubt its frequencies have, like a river's flow, carved some very deep groves in my mind ... and reassociated everyday tones or strings of tones with the WM's music ... I hear snips of the WM's music in TV commercials, alternative music, and even "oldies" ... it makes me smile to discover it everywhere - and that I can recognize its source :D

what is very loud to me - is the frequencies of our technology ... no it isn't tinnitus (had it checked out) I haven't decided, if it is a blessing or a curse, to be able to "hear" this "static" and to understand that some of it (most of it?) is being broadcast-ed by those who would try to manipulate us or trigger, learned behavior ... because I really can't do anything about it... some use it to predict EQ or personal EMFs ... I try mostly to busy myself on other things and my focus on them usually allows me to ignore these high pitched frequencies bouncing about in such an abundance as to create a constand background noise ... I really have learned to love lightening for the way it knifes right through these frequencies and silences them for moment or two ...

tin foil hats do help :lol: and are being sold commercially now HAHA (he who laughs last - laughs the longest )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 am 

I just watched my movie of all 24 chambers. Only had the poetry for the first 7 chambers. Had to stop once during chamber 10 to get a blanket so it wasn't "uninterrupted" but it was still awesome. Its too much for me to write about now and I think its going to take a few days for me to really appreciate the effect it had. There was something very special about working through all of them and then getting to chambers 23 and 24. I could feel something happening on a cellular level. I found myself spontaneously praying for my DNA to be rewritten. Also towards the end of chamber 18 I felt a strong warming sensation in my third eye.

I really wish I knew what each chamber was about but in the end it doesn't matter. I know what chamber 23 and 24 are about and they are the once that brought the change. The others just felt like preparation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:19 am 
Posting Freak

Redhand wrote:
I just watched my movie of all 24 chambers. Only had the poetry for the first 7 chambers. Had to stop once during chamber 10 to get a blanket so it wasn't "uninterrupted" but it was still awesome. Its too much for me to write about now and I think its going to take a few days for me to really appreciate the effect it had. There was something very special about working through all of them and then getting to chambers 23 and 24. I could feel something happening on a cellular level. I found myself spontaneously praying for my DNA to be rewritten. Also towards the end of chamber 18 I felt a strong warming sensation in my third eye.

I really wish I knew what each chamber was about but in the end it doesn't matter. I know what chamber 23 and 24 are about and they are the once that brought the change. The others just felt like preparation.

Now that is really exciting and I am so happy for you. I'm still working on setting up Ubuntu, I already have the Studio 9 on cd to add to the OS and start this. So you found a way to do the subtitles huh? :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 pm 

I can only do them as a separate srt file. I downloaded a new video editor but the process to put the subtitles in is daunting to say the least. For now I'm content to keep writing my srt file. I really think the way to go is for everyone to compile their own video, which is super simple, and then I can share the srt file with everyone. Of course you have to have a video player like divx or VLC that will let you load external subtitle files.

to make your film you can even use windows movie maker. Just load the clips which would be all the music files and all the photos then line up the photos with the music. Its literally just a drag and drop operation.

Ubuntu comes with a video editor called pitivi which was good enough for this job. Load clips select all the pictures, load clips again and load all the music files then just drag them to the time line and drop the audio in the audio section and the photos in the video section.

Rendering the project takes some time. About 6 hours on my old worn out computer (I litterally have to use cold packs on it when I'm doing work like this to keep it from overheating)

Ubuntu has several free subtitle editors. But I'm happy to do it and email it to anyone that wants it. I've run into a few problems for example chamber six is shorter than the poems so I had to start it in chamber five and end it in chamber seven. Its all good though.

I took a break from doing the subtitles because I was getting frustrated but I feel recharged after doing chamber 10 7x and all 24 in a row. While I get a lot out of the subtitles and I feel like its a necessary part of the processes I almost feel like its a deeper experience with just the images and the music....having to read and be in the language mind almost seems to detract from the experience however I think its really important for coming to a deeper understanding of the chambers.

boy I'm running on...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx for the inspiration I am excited to do my own and thanx for "running on". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:24 am 
 WWW  Profile

I hope its alright that I transferred this across from the "Sessions" section to this thread. (I should have been putting it in here in the first place, sorry for my confusion)
StrengthAndFreedom wrote:
Good to see you being part of the forum Redhand, I enjoyed reading your other posts regarding the video project that you have envisioned.
I am working on a video project this weekend also and have just obtained a new video editing program called "Sony Vegas Pro" and will be utilising it for the first time. are you familiar with that one ?

Redhand wrote:
No I'm not. this is literally my first video project and I'm just using whatever free program came with my linux os Ubuntu. really the audio and images were the easy part as there wasn't any true video editing occurring just one image after another. I have a question for you. Do you know if your program can import subtitle files? Right now I have the subtitles as a separate file. This means you have to have player that supports external subtitles and it means I can't upload the file to a video hosting site with the subtitles. If you have this option maybe I can send you the subtitles and you could do the video and compile them together.

Sorry about the late reply to your enquiry Redhand. I found myself also deeply immersed in completing a video project. (and because it was a new editing program that I wasn't familiar with it seemed to demand more concentration, focus, patience and perseverence than ever before :| ) but I finished it and was able to release it as planned on the 11/1/11 :D

Regarding the video project that you also are having your fair share of perseverence and frustration with, I can now do my best to assist you if you are still open to the idea.

The best editing program that I would utilse to help you with this project would be CyberLink PowerDirector, which is the one I am most familiar with. It definitly does have a function that allows you to imprint subtitles onto a video file. The program that I use has a good capability that would allow us to apply the WM poetry script via the subtitles option and it does allow the importing of subtitles from a file in the SRT or TXT formats.

If you like we could work together on this by corresponding through Skype (and using the screen share option). It is possible to import any video file that you have already made directly into the PowerDirector timeline and continue working on the project together if you like. I already have all of the WM poetry as a TXT file and can import it into PowerDirector. (the thing with importing the text is that the timeline needs to be prepared beforehand with the correct amount of segments that correspond with the exact amount of breaks between each stanza... and then when the text is imported it automatically is placed segment by segment within the project... and then it is just a matter of fine tuning it to correspond exactly to each voice expression). I'm sorry if that is a bit confusing, it is difficult to explain. It is possible though because I just tested it a moment ago :)

As another option it also allows the words to be typed in manually within the Subtitles Room and then placed in correct alignment within the timeline. (that would be a tad tedious though for large projects). Any subtitles that are created manually through the PowerDirector program can also be exported as an SRT file.

Either way I am keen, willing and able to assist you if you would still like to progress. I havn't been able to keep up lately with the forum threads so I'm not too sure how far you have personally progressed on this project.

Maybe a few of us here could unite our efforts together in co-creation... team work is a great way to complete projects like this... participation, contribution and sharing in life is awesome... and I truly feel that there needs to be (and there will be) a new emergence of unity consciousness amongst Humanity. And things like Co-operation and Generative Sharing will become the new way of mutually empowered living and super productive progress and development for all to share in a blossoming field of Equality, Truthfulness and Oneness.

I will continue experimenting with a few options on the PowerDirector program, it wouldn't hurt me to learn more about it anyway. Maybe it would be a good idea to transfer all of the exchanges regarding the video project into a new thread of its own. Let me know what you think about that and I am keen to synergise my efforts with yours and to see how this progresses.

Redhand, have you considered the idea of grouping this project down into smaller clusters... e.g. We can initially focus on the WM Music & Poetry chambers 1-9 (total duration = 1:01:22). I already have all of the WM music renderered into high bitrate MP3 files in clear folders on my laptop. (very easy to load into the project). With PowerDirector it wouldn't be too hard to do it one WM cd at a time.

A simple and effective way to do this, would be to first drag the Chamber 1 track (duration = 11:11) onto the timeline and then bring in the Chamber 1 painting and extend it across the timeline to the 11:11 position. Then the next step would be to place the second layer audio file (spoken word) into the project. I'm not sure if you have already completed the process of reciting the chamber poems and recording them as an mp3 or wma file yet? Maybe it would be a fun and mutually empowering thing to do if a few of us here (whoever would like to) would have the opportunity to contribute to the project by making an audio recording of themselves reciting a specific Chamber of the WM poems (we could maybe do a couple of chambers each to add to the project). e.g. 9 music tracks on the First Source disc; 2 poems per chamber = 18 poems for the first project. It would probably be a bit daunting for most of us (myself included) but I have no doubt it would be a positive and healthy thing to attempt to do (to place ourselves in experiences that would call upon our inner courage and personal confidence is very important in life). And it would also give many of us an extra opportunity to express through our Hearts the deep flow of gratitude and appreciation that we have for these amazing materials. It wouldn't need to be vocally perfect (if there is such a thing) the main thing is that it would be HeartFelt. Because that is the consciousness and the vibratory resonance that will be imbued within the project and would become a transference of the Energetic Heart unto itself.

And then the next stage would be to bring in the text of the 2 WM poems for each specific chamber e.g. Chamber 1 poems "Listening" & "Compassion". And align them to the spoken word.

Then the same process would re-occur until each of the 9 chambers were complete.

* If you have already rendered a completed version of the video files that have the corresponding chamber paintings with the music tracks etc, than it could still be done by clipping the first nine chambers from your vid and placing it directly in to the first project etc (and keep the rest on file to do the same for each successive project to follow).

Co-operative Synergy and Generative Unity... hmmmmmm I wonder if its possible... it defintly feels good to contemplate the possibilities... and even better to Be it and to do it and to encourage it and to share within it..... the rippling effect in our IHEF and into the CHEF would be a blessing too.

Redhand wrote:
Yay! thanks for getting back to me StrengthandFreedom. I'm very interested in working together.
I have been thinking about breaking the project up into segments that way it could be hosted on google video or some other site. I have to say that having the whole movie play uninterrupted is pretty amazing. I have chambers 1-7 in an srt file right now. Would you like for me to send it to you when I get 1-9 done, or should I wait until I've done all 24? SD was going to email me some higher quality copies of the chamber artwork that she has I can forward them to you if you like. Send me a private message with your email and I'll do that as soon as she sends them to be.

I like the idea of recording readings of the poems as well. That would allow you to focus on looking at the artwork instead of reading the subtitles. So many ideas.

I don't know about doing skype because I'm on a Linux machine. I'll have to look into how to get skype for linux.

Stay in touch.

Redhand wrote:
Oh nice they actually make a linux version of skype and its a regular instal. No source code 3rd party nonsense.

I'll PM you my skype name...its under my wife's name.

I like your ideas Redhand, and appreciate your time in sharing.
I have replied to your PM and included my skype contact details.
I will look forward to speaking with you some time over the next couple of days.
Best wishes,
~ Mick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:48 am 
Posting Freak

Heres an interesting article about Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness which doesn't only apply to the Hakomi 4-6 CD, you may find it interesting what he has to say about cymatics Redhand.

http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

An excerpt...

"In the study of wave phenomenon known as the science of cymatics, sound waves produce an effect on inert matter, structuring it into geometric, even archetypal forms. This same cause and effect relationship of sound waves on matter is what produces the effect at the atomic and cellular levels of the human instrument. However, it is more than mere physical impressions of the sound waves. There are harmonics within the sound that extend into higher and lower frequencies than the audible range of the human ear, but nonetheless impact on the vibrational structure of the human instrument’s DNA, mind-brain structure, and central nervous system. "

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 am 
 WWW  Profile

Redhand wrote:
I can only do them as a separate srt file. I downloaded a new video editor but the process to put the subtitles in is daunting to say the least. For now I'm content to keep writing my srt file. I really think the way to go is for everyone to compile their own video, which is super simple, and then I can share the srt file with everyone. Of course you have to have a video player like divx or VLC that will let you load external subtitle files.

to make your film you can even use windows movie maker. Just load the clips which would be all the music files and all the photos then line up the photos with the music. Its literally just a drag and drop operation.

Ubuntu comes with a video editor called pitivi which was good enough for this job. Load clips select all the pictures, load clips again and load all the music files then just drag them to the time line and drop the audio in the audio section and the photos in the video section.

Rendering the project takes some time. About 6 hours on my old worn out computer (I litterally have to use cold packs on it when I'm doing work like this to keep it from overheating)

Ubuntu has several free subtitle editors. But I'm happy to do it and email it to anyone that wants it. I've run into a few problems for example chamber six is shorter than the poems so I had to start it in chamber five and end it in chamber seven. Its all good though.

I took a break from doing the subtitles because I was getting frustrated but I feel recharged after doing chamber 10 7x and all 24 in a row. While I get a lot out of the subtitles and I feel like its a necessary part of the processes I almost feel like its a deeper experience with just the images and the music....having to read and be in the language mind almost seems to detract from the experience however I think its really important for coming to a deeper understanding of the chambers.

boy I'm running on...

Hi Redhand, how has your progress been going with the video project?

I also had problems with attempting to import subtitles (or even to manually embed them into the timeline, it is a very finicky process), I ended up deciding to write the poetry in manually as upwards scrolling text that slowly flows from the bottom of the screen.

I also finally managed to conjure up the courage to recite both of the Chamber 1 poems "Listening" & "Compassion" and then embedded the recordings into the project.

I have personally decided to just do each Chamber as individual projects unto themselves and then (when I complete the entire 24) hopefully find a way to place them together like a string of pearls.

I decided to do the video alot more thoroughly then I initially planned and have incorporated new techniques that I have been experimenting with that allows me to come from out far and sweep in close and slowly explore each element of the artwork (it has a great effect and it makes you feel like Being an explorer upon a new encoded landscape of reality).

I completed Chamber 1 today and have experimented with two different versions so far. (one with the Chamber Music, Art, scrolling Poetry text and spoken word layer; and also one without the spoken word layer). I rendered them into High Definition WMV files and also burned it to a DVD complete with an opening menu screen etc.
I watched the finished result today through a high definition TV.... all I can say is wow, the clarity is actually better than I thought it would be... I feel very uplifted by the experience, this has so much potential.

Have you heard back from Mark yet about being able to potentially upload your vid into a video hosting site? I also sent an email a couple of days ago asking whether or not it would be ok, but havn't heard back yet.
I have found that working on this project has been very empowering and inspiring on a personal level anyway, just from the actual process of creativity utilising the WM materials so it has felt like very worthwhile time dedicated towards it.
I plan to do Chamber 2 next week and if I stay focused enough I will continue to do another each week... so that means it will take me approximatly 23 more weeks to complete!

Let me know if your having any difficulties with yours and I will be happy to link up again with you on Skype. If anyone else would like to have a go at creating your own version of a similar project feel free to connect. It is definitly worth the effort.
The WM materials are such a potent catalyst of transformation... I feel very humbled by the experience.
Much Love and best wishes to All.
Have a beautiful day
~ Mick