WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Listening to Chamber 10 7 times uniterrupted
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 am 
Posting Freak

Opens the Crown Chakra whilst grounding and clearing all the ones below it thus making the transmissions that much easier to receive the Transformation that WINGMAKERWILL come .....to all who seek.....no one whose Heart is open to be excluded...is why the Flow in Compassion is the base upon which everything is being built on......as per my FS connection.
MDT

Post subject: Re: Listening to Chamber 10 7 times uniterrupted
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:36 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
:D good for you ... I was thinking about creating a "techniques" topic... because after having done them, and some of them daily, I find they are all beneficial and thought it might be worth discussing our individual perspectives of them in one place ... I don't know if this is considered a "technique" like the techniques mention in the 4th Philo and other places (Rising Heart, Neutral Heart, HV grid, QP, and the techniques mentioned in LD 6 to reprogram the Heart and Brain system) but it was the one thing that I responded to the most.

you did not say if you noticed a "resonance" after having done this? but it may not be felt immediately.

I don't think the WMMs techniques are the same as chaukra techniques, but that may be the way you have perceived them if that is what you are familiar with... James has said that the practice/techniques we are doing to gain a SIP don't involve moving energy around in our bodies... but getting ourselves aligned with the frequency that FSI is being transmitted on... and as you mentioned, unblocking the flow... I asume the "tone" of equality is a harmony... of many frequencies . I am also assuming that our visualizations are getting our personal "tunning forks" aligned so that when FS transmits we receive and visa versa :wink:

PS. I know that you briefly explained WINGMAKERWILL ... but I am still confused... is this an entity or a "reality" ... maybe you could explain it better... as I am not able to discern what it is by how you use it in a sentence. It must be very important to you since you mention it in almost every post ... but as you know, it isn't something from the WMMs so please take this opportunity to tell us what it is and why it is so important to you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Tis FS getting IT'S way....as in the Wingmaker Will/will "win" out....just a question of how long....as measured in time....as I know inside of me is First Source and with each passing day I am becoming more and more IT....what i as Mark refer to as the Wingmaker Will.....not my will as ego....like one drop of water merging with the Ocean....not my will o Lord...but THY(WINGMAKER)WILL be done.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Chamber 10 music is almost magical for how deeply it effects one when listening to it over and over again. I still do it and marvel. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:58 pm 
Posting Freak

ja... but the one that "takes me away" is Hakomi 3 (every time) I mount this gigantic eagle and fly away ... you can hear his wings flapping, and this CD is where I started "breathing" with the music ... which will greatly enhance you experience while listening...

also, still going "into the zone" with the Hakomi 7-12 ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:46 am 
Posting Freak

Cool, hadn't thought of doing the QP with it. What a wonderful idea! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:41 pm 
Posting Freak

I have been listening to the WMM music, Chamber 10 included, pretty well exclusively every day for 6 years now and my feelings and perceptions have been remarkably altered if not enhanced for the doing. I love Hakomi 4, 5 and 6 for some of those days when I really need to clear the debris so as to feel the exquisite essence clearly, thus Chamber 10 afterwards over and over again. It's easy to play over and over again it being only about 30 mins long. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
I have been listening to the WMM music, Chamber 10 included, pretty well exclusively every day for 6 years now and my feelings and perceptions have been remarkably altered if not enhanced for the doing. I love Hakomi 4, 5 and 6 for some of those days when I really need to clear the debris so as to feel the exquisite essence clearly, thus Chamber 10 afterwards over and over again. It's easy to play over and over again it being only about 30 mins long. :wink:

Chamber 10 is awesome!

After listening from YouTube for a month or two at Chambers 01-09. I ordered the CD:s and when I got them, Chamber 10 was playing through my speakers. It took me a couple of days, then I started to open up the other CD:s.

aaah Chamber 10. It arrived at dark winter times to inspire me thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Chamber 10 is awesome!

After listening from YouTube for a month or two at Chambers 01-09. I ordered the CD:s and when I got them, Chamber 10 was playing through my speakers. It took me a couple of days, then I started to open up the other CD:s.

aaah Chamber 10. It arrived at dark winter times to inspire me thoughts.

yes, Chamber 10 is really great for activating one's awareness ... but very few take full advantage of its purpose because they don't listen as suggested in the Website ...

It is suggested to listen to this music a minimum of seven, uninterrupted times, in a comfortable position, eyes closed, and yielding to the journey it will invoke within you. Listening with headphones is recommended. During this journey feelings will undoubtedly arise, and as they do, bless them as you would any source of kindness. They will become signposts in your musical adventure.

Chamber ten consists of two tracs (both parts A and B are "Chamber 10" music) and it took me a full month (of false starts) before I was able to arrange for three and a half hours of uninterrupted time ... good luck with that but if you really want to experience what the Wingmakers have to offer, I believe it is well worth the effort... and "when there is the will - there is a way" :wink:

welcome to the WMF ... where we share what we find while immersed in the Wingmaker experience

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:50 am 

starduster wrote:

It is suggested to listen to this music a minimum of seven, uninterrupted times, in a comfortable position, eyes closed, and yielding to the journey it will invoke within you. Listening with headphones is recommended. During this journey feelings will undoubtedly arise, and as they do, bless them as you would any source of kindness. They will become signposts in your musical adventure.

Very Interesting! I haven't read that before! : )

I'll definitely give it a try!