WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anciet Arrow Chamber 10
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:21 am 

As far as I am concerned, the music of Arrow chamber 10 has an effect on me equivalent to a psykedelic substance. It is very much the same. I get transformed into a piece of hot wax, being "dealt with" and taken to so many different and beautiful places out of time mind, then my body, mind and soul are all in one liquid dynamic state.

I remember though when, in late 2007, I came into contact with WMM and listened to the first source cd quite alot. After about a month later, I experienced an incredible high out of nowhere that lasted 3 days. The peace transcended my mind but the intensity were so scary. I experienced it as I would disapperar physically from this world and end up being awoke in another dimension :? the thread "heavyphysicalstuff" in this forum were a saver for me.
All I do now is trying to get into that state of consciousness, living from my heart in oneness.

Post subject: Re: Anciet Arrow Chamber 10
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:50 am 

Many signs keep pointing to the importance of chamber 10 especially the fact that it seems to frustrate me for a reason I don't have a logical answer for. several people have suggested listening to it 7 times in a row uninterrupted. The thought of this scares the crap out of me to be honest. I can sit and listen to the whole first source cd in total meditation but when it comes to track ten I get nervous and have to get up and walk around. Anyone have an idea of why this is? Is there an unhealthy part of myself that is threatened by this chamber? hmmmm I guess if that is what I feel it might be true eh?

Ok thats it I'm resolved to spend time with chamber ten until it no longer intimidates me and to let go of whatever it is that is causing this blockage.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Redhand wrote:
Many signs keep pointing to the importance of chamber 10 especially the fact that it seems to frustrate me for a reason I don't have a logical answer for. several people have suggested listening to it 7 times in a row uninterrupted. The thought of this scares the crap out of me to be honest. I can sit and listen to the whole first source cd in total meditation but when it comes to track ten I get nervous and have to get up and walk around. Anyone have an idea of why this is? Is there an unhealthy part of myself that is threatened by this chamber? hmmmm I guess if that is what I feel it might be true eh?

Ok thats it I'm resolved to spend time with chamber ten until it no longer intimidates me and to let go of whatever it is that is causing this blockage.

evidently, you are not the only person who is "intimidated" by Chamber 10 ... and afraid (for whatever reason) to take James' suggestion and listen to it seven times in a row uninterrupted ... I have recieved e-mails that warned me that exposing myself to these frequencies could be "dangerous" ... one member posted his research into the frequencies found in this cd ... that included pictures of where what he believed these frequencies effected or stimulated brain activity ... I found these interesting, however, I did not believe that what he showed us were actual photos of someone listening to the Chamber 10 cd ... but that he (alone) determined that the frequencies in the cd were similiar ... the associated materials included in the CD section of the website, state quite plainly that these are unique frequencies, embedded in others, that can not be "heard" ... and designed specifically to "trigger" seed visions (or activate specific DNA) by the "creators" of the HI ...

I can't tell you what to believe ... other than to tell you that you are not the first (nor the last) that felt " intimidated" by the CH 10 music - some to the point where they publicly warned others, strongly, not to participate in this "exercise" ... I personally perceived it as a priceless gift - and something that the HMS would do everything they could to keep others from receiving ... the choice is always yours .

as a side note, I found the same sort of "warning" surrounding the usage of White Powdered Gold.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Chamber 10 is about the Wholeness Navigator. I think that is a big clue for its profound if not disconcerting effect on some. Especially since the WN originally was of the HMS and this music is reconfiguring it so that how it was originally is no more and what it is now serves a whole other purpose, like a wake up call to our inner most Self? :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Loran wrote:
As far as I am concerned, the music of Arrow chamber 10 has an effect on me equivalent to a psykedelic substance. It is very much the same. I get transformed into a piece of hot wax, being "dealt with" and taken to so many different and beautiful places out of time mind, then my body, mind and soul are all in one liquid dynamic state.

I remember though when, in late 2007, I came into contact with WMM and listened to the first source cd quite alot. After about a month later, I experienced an incredible high out of nowhere that lasted 3 days. The peace transcended my mind but the intensity were so scary. I experienced it as I would disapperar physically from this world and end up being awoke in another dimension :? the thread "heavyphysicalstuff" in this forum were a saver for me.
All I do now is trying to get into that state of consciousness, living from my heart in oneness.

Thank you Loran, for your perspective ... while I didn't find the effects of CH 10 equivalent to to any psychelidelics that I have experienced ... the effect that it had on my "reality" was just as profound but much longer lasting (8 years now). This vibration, that I experience - at first was very disruptive ... I would wake up from a sound sleep believing that we were having a earth quake ... I would wake my husband up and ask him if he could feel me "shaking" ... or go into the other room (after he told me he couldn't feel anything ) and put on the lights to see if I could "see" what I felt - but I never could ... what became apparent to me, was that it was something that I had no control over other than to make it go away by changing my own "focus" on other more mundane things - I rarely get these feelings during the day when I am busy ... but they occurred mainly during sleep or meditation when I am calm or more likely to be in an Alpha (or some other -undetermined by me) state of consciousness

I began to recognize/detect not only the presence of this frequency in other WM's cd, but also the same "tempo" of the vibration being expressed as "back ground" in many of the cds ... and that I - like a tuned (tuning) fork was resonating with that frequency - and personally considered it a new "sense" that had been developed . I embrace this new found ability that the WM's music has offered me and feel very comfortable with it now ... in fact look forward to experiencing it as "validation" believing now that it accompanies FS transmissions - you may believe that or not

when doing research years later, into the workings of frequencies on our brains... I came across an article that settled the question for me, that also included snips of frequencies, where one could determined which "half" of the brain was being accessed based on "feelings" ... and included a snip of tones that alternated the frequencies, and produce a similar feeling as the brain tried to "balance" its reactions ... using BOTH sides of the brain (cool huh - sorry but I lost the link but I am sure it is still there - and could be found with a google search)

as for traveling to exotic places via the music - the Hakomi Chamber 3 is the one that "takes me away" and produces the most lucid "videos" in my mind ... for me it is very much like I would imagine, climbing on the back of a huge eagle (you can hear its wings flap) that soars over mythical lands, just low enough to hear their "music" ... and because the images were different every time I went for this "ride" I never tire of listening to it ...

each of the cd, has been designed to give you another perspective of the vastness of the Entity's world ... and I am grateful for the time, that we had between the release of the cds, that allowed us to explore them thoroughly ... and become familiar with those dimensions outside of space or time ... that could be enhanced by the associated Paintings and Poetry ... it is my experience that this music is far from being simply entertaining ... it is - as the WMMs themselves claim ... an encoded sensory data stream ... that, thanks to the awareness of, by using the CH 10 cd as suggested, one can become personally attuned to - access and enhance and refresh themselves with. It isn't called the "reassurance vibration" for nothing :wink:

Last edited by starduster on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Chamber 10 is about the Wholeness Navigator. I think that is a big clue for its profound if not disconcerting effect on some. Especially since the WN originally was of the HMS and this music is reconfiguring it so that how it was originally is no more and what it is now serves a whole other purpose, like a wake up call to our inner most Self? :wink: :D

Hakomi 3 is of and for the individuated consciousness and one of my favorites as well and very good when in a creative mode as in doing Art. Maybe that one would be good to listen too as well in endeavoring to interpret the glyphs? Hakomi 3 freaked out a friend of mine when he first heard it. He happened to be walking in the room just when the "voices" started and it disturbed him. A lot of people are not aware of the voices in their head(programming) for how used to them they are. This H3 cd allows you to be aware and step back to observe what is going on and choose accordingly from a more informed perspective. What this allows one is choice. They can listen and become entangled in the emotions elicited from the programming of the voices in the head or choose not that avalanche or roller coaster and instead notice something quieter and more still and waiting to be listened too and felt that doesn't originate in the head... I have become aware of so much more of my "inner workings from a detached viewpoint" for having listened to this CD more times than I can count. I think Chamber 10, The Wholeness Navigator, sets it up or opens it up for all the other cds that have come after it to effect you with their particular frequencies which are usually explained somewhat before the release of the CD. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

more clues as to why so many are "disturbed" by the CH 10 Music found here: http://www.wingmakers.com/music-chamber10.html

Chamber 10, in the context of the human genome, is analogous to the genetic structure of the human chromosome 10. This chromosome regulates, in large measure, the condition of well-being within the human instrument and its relationship to physical, emotional, and mental forms of stress.

This is not meditative music whose purpose is to relax your mind and body. The music of Chamber 10 is designed to call forth that part of you that is eclipsed by your human personality and the human dimension of experience. It is an aural data stream that causes a resonance of the unity vibration that is stored inside all humans.

other, more timely, physical attributes of the CH 10 music

Chamber 10 is being released now, during this period of increased stress and turmoil, as a means to facilitate a renewed connection within people to their state of wholeness and unity. It is from this state of experience that stress and fear are diminished, and one's immunity system enhanced.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Very cool!!! So it does reconfigure the HMS WN purpose because with the HMS stress, is paramount to maintaining it in providing an incoherent state that would make people seek externally for answers. The Wingmakers took advantage of that and provided these materials to resonate to one degree or another but enough for the seeker to check them out and be effected. Don't you just love the multidimensionality of everything with these materials? :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Redhand wrote:

.......I personally perceived it as a priceless gift '.......

Luc.......if (id) ......

.......er (aka the Queen....... IT)........

........a gift.......aka First Source.......aka Satan.......aka All That Is.

Awaken to the multidimensional world and leave the fields of illusion behind, never to return.

Period.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

that was too cryptic for me to digest Russell ... mind using a few more words for clarity :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:10 pm 
Posting Freak

I think he's on drugs again star or maybe he's listened to too much "Lordi". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Very cool!!! So it does reconfigure the HMS WN purpose because with the HMS stress, is paramount to maintaining it in providing an incoherent state that would make people seek externally for answers. The Wingmakers took advantage of that and provided these materials to resonate to one degree or another but enough for the seeker to check them out and be effected. Don't you just love the multidimensionality of everything with these materials? :wink:

indeed ! virtual reality within a virtual reality ... or as Ezekiel said it "wheels within wheels" all in synchronization :D

being aware of our origins, as the WMs are (now) allow them to assist us to restore that perfection, that "wholeness" is - when all of our components are synchronized and working as One Consciousness ... the stress cause by the fear of the unknown, is greatly alleviated when we KNOW (who we are)

Post subject: Yours, from the realm of the WN
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I think he's on drugs again star or maybe he's listened to too much "Lordi". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think with your lower mind.

Bless you.

You are incorrect on both counts.

It is both amusing and not from where we stand.

When so called drugs (illegal aspects of the reality you propogate from the lower dimensions) are accepted and integrated by you, then you may enter the higher dimensions.

Until then, keep learning.

We remember you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 am 

Well I gave it my best shot. I listened to chamber 10 6x completely but during the seventh round my wife dropped the baby in my lap and 7 minutes from the end she had a total melt down. I have to tell you though unless something magical was going to happen in the last seven minutes it wasn't really any more than a very nice long meditation for me. Certainly not the amazing experience other people report. I did however feel much more at peace with the music and knowing that chamber is about the wholeness navigator helped me appreciate the art work more. I was in a good place until I had to break away from it and for some reason, maybe just because I'd already spent so much time trying to complete this, I was left feeling really angry and frustrated for about an hour. Has anyone else had an experience with doing it almost 7 times and not being able to finish leading to feelings of frustration?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 am 
Posting Freak

no cigar, Redhand, because you didn't do it ... and if you were at home surrounded by family, you weren't "uninterupted" during the previous six times :lol:

It took me a month , trying two and three times a week to find a 3 and a half hour "space" to myself (I listened to A and B tracts)... I would get five into it and the phone would ring, I would get 3 into it and the dogs would start barking frantically ... I'd get four into it and someone would knock on the door ... I finally took the dogs to my daughters house, put a sign on the door, turn off the phone and locked myself in the bedroom ... I didn't even get up when the lightning struck and the whole house shook cause they were in such synchronicity with the music, I thought I was hallucinating ... it was only when I was finished the track, that I took off the headphones and heard the sirens from the EMT coming down our street to investigate the lightening strike that hit one of the big satellite dishes behind the radio station on the corner - about five hundred feet from my house ... the rain lasted about ten minutes and everything went back to normal

I didn't notice the "vibration" for another couple of days after that ... and share the entire series of events on the forum - blow by blow :lol:

you are only cheating yourself of this experience if you don't do it as suggested :D

same with the Grand Cycle ... it requires 56 reps ... not 55 or every other day for two months or your own tunes ...
same with the other techniques in the 4 th philo ... you can't use just any Painting or any Poetry ... your DNA is being realigned - strand by strand ... how many times do you drag a comb across your head to get your hair "aligned" ? :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:23 am 
Posting Freak

Redhand wrote:
Well I gave it my best shot. I listened to chamber 10 6x completely but during the seventh round my wife dropped the baby in my lap and 7 minutes from the end she had a total melt down. I have to tell you though unless something magical was going to happen in the last seven minutes it wasn't really any more than a very nice long meditation for me. Certainly not the amazing experience other people report. I did however feel much more at peace with the music and knowing that chamber is about the wholeness navigator helped me appreciate the art work more. I was in a good place until I had to break away from it and for some reason, maybe just because I'd already spent so much time trying to complete this, I was left feeling really angry and frustrated for about an hour. Has anyone else had an experience with doing it almost 7 times and not being able to finish leading to feelings of frustration?

Good on you! It might be better if when you do this again you don't have any expectations as to outcome. The changes can be very subtle and take place over a period of time or like Chris Locke be explosive. It's not the same for everyone except that a lot of it is subtle. I found the Grand Cycle quite effective for what it opened up in me for new understandings to flow through but even with that it may be entirely different for you. Look to the subtleties. Just a suggestion.:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:22 pm 

Wow. I have to share something about syncronocity (and multidimensionality) here, that a few of you spoke of here. I might be a bit personal in some of my posts but there's an important factor in this. We all (or most of us) are involved in the WMM and share a commond ground in something so profound nobody of us really, I believe, do fully understand and there's few people to discuss these topics with out in the world (hence, a bit of a feeling of lonliness). And there are also controversy about WMM, it even being dangerous (<-- for sure the crab wanting to pull back the other crab wanting to leave the box). Now.
I created this particular thread on AAchamber10, 1.5 years ago ago and nobody did reply until just a very few days ago, at the exact time I began checking back in this forum, and most importantly, also were having a deepening immersion with the WMM, particularly due to the hakomi music. I was checking my post (the first in this thread) about AAchamber10 the same day just before Redhand made a first reply. I just thought about deleting my post because nobody cared about it. I got surprised today. Also today is exactly three years ago I became a member of this forum, it's cool, although probably just to me (ego). But the number 3 have always been special to me, I don't really know why, I remember it (3) as a child. That particular WingMaker "cellular high" is slowly building up again (everything is fluid), lots of listening to chambers and studying paintings and reading. Guess I am tapping the Tributary Zones in the nights. Before that I was doing Focus 10 and 12 "traveling" with the Monroe Gateway Experience. I believe I was bumping into the Tributary Zones in these meditations as well, since these deals with exploring Higher Energy Systems and Higher Energies. Nice to be back to Wingmakers, it IS really the real deal, after trying and spending so much time, energy and money.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:25 pm 

ok star I'll give it another go. I was interrupted during the 2nd go and the 7th so doesn't count eh? I'll keep trying until I get it. I think I down played my experience a little when I posted last night because I was so frustrated about having spent so much time doing it and not accomplished what I wanted. I felt very loved and connected. I had a nice conversation with something talking through my heart that was answering to First Source. But in retrospect it was a valuable exercise and I did get a lot out of it. I've had a hunger for the WMM that has been insatiable since I first encountered it but today I feel like I've gotten out of it what I was so hungry for. a sense of peace I guess...hard to explain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:49 pm 
Posting Freak

great news Loran, and as you have discerned, perhaps you are more "ready" now to "immerse" yourself in these materials and assist us with YOUR unique perspective ... Many people find my perspective "unique" (to say the least and for lack of a better word) but I promise you it is base it on the WMMs and not my personal belief system - which as you mentioned is "fluid" and in constant flux with new materials being added that enhance my "point of view" ... and YOUR perspective ... some find this frustrating, as I change my mind (quite often) either adding to what I have discovered, or dropping what I have misunderstood... my point in bringing this up is to assure everyone, that what I am promoting is not MY understanding but what I understand about the WMMs... and my sincere attempt to share my "findings" ... to the best of my abilities ... but be warnned I will scream like a stuffed pig, if you try to sneak your own belief system into the discussions :lol: (don't take it personal !) ... and this is why I give you the "quote" that I have based my understanding on ... to make sure you know I am not just making it up as I go along ... I encourage you to challenge me (and anyone else) ... and welcome constructive criticism. I am not concerned about anything but being "aligned" and I will not let your or my feelings get in the way of this goal... and I understand that it is a process that could take me a lifetime... and that it isn't a "race" but that we will all "finish" together :wink:

you will find, that as you ponder these concepts, that it "attract" a personal experience into your life so that you may convince yourself of the validity of the materials and you can confidently state " I KNOW" (because I have experienced it) So with this in mind, you will see, people dropping in and out of the forum, which allows the UE (universal entity) and the UF (unification force) time to orchestrate this event for you ... if you resist this awareness, it will persist until you "let it flow" ... once you have digested, the synchronicity will continue and bring you into alignment with what you need to KNOW next :D

according to this, you are right in alignment :D you are expressing gratitude and a willingness to progress !

Gratitude is a critical facet of love that opens the human instrument to acknowledge the role of the Universal Entity and redefine its purpose as a supportive extension of sovereign reality, rather than the whimsical outreach of fate or the exacting reaction of a mechanical, detached universe. Establishing a relationship with the Universal Entity through the outflow of gratitude also attracts life experience that is transformative. Experience that is richly devoted to uncovering life's deepest meaning and most formative purpose.
There are no specific techniques or rituals that are required to invoke the power of these principles. They are simply perspectives. In a real sense, they are intentions that attract experience that expand consciousness. They do not provide quick fixes or instant realizations. They are amplifiers of personal will and intention that clarify how one lives. Their transformative power is contained exclusively in the intent of their application.
1st Philo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Redhand, you continue to be a fresh breeze in here ... and who knows, your efforts may have been enough to "trigger" your DNA into activation ... I am a Virgo (perfectionist) and harder on my self than I would dare to be on anyone else ... I wouldn't consider it "done" if I cut it short by two notes :lol: I encountered the same dilemma with the Grand Cycle ... that takes a MONTH to do ... I made sure that I did it right the first time (LOL) because that is a lot of time to waste even if you are only spending 10-15 minutes a day "at it" ... if you slack, you have to start from the beginning.

I agree, that this perspective seems to go against every thing James has said about "adapting" the techniques to your comfort zone ... but that to me means, I can do it "my way" as long as I do it ... I can dance "casually" or enthusiastically ... as long as I dance ... I can do it with my eyes open or closed ... naked or costumed, in the dark or with the lights on - on the front lawn ... what the WMs are looking for (and oh yes they are "looking) is 56 repetitions in one full (grand) cycle of the moon ... seven applications of that frequency found in Ch 10, to hoe a row, in your brain, where you can plant a seed vision and its roots will grow deep enought to reach your core - that pool or well (of wisdom) that nourishes it to fruitation ... :D

the Ch 10 was (for me) the only "physical" validation that any of this was having an effect (even though no one can see what I am feeling)... and as I said, (in a post in the forum) before I tried it ... I was willing to do it, even if it meant that my hair and teeth all fell out :lol: Oh yes, I know that feeling of being "driven" by these materials ... I have been here (almost) daily for eight years (in April) picking up every crumb anyone leaves ... as if my life depended on it ... I have felt this driving force my entire life - it cannot be denied ... and at times it makes others (my children) very uncomfortable because they don't want to "go there" with me ... I have gotten over wondering why this is the most important thing in my life, when other find no value in it ... I don't take it personal ... but I don't seem to have a choice about it - this is what I programed myself to do in this life and the thought of having to come back and start all over is what makes me so anal :shock:

If I believed, for a moment , that I could read the WMMs and "get it" all by my self ... I sure wouldn't have joined the forum or stuck around for all the "foo fights" I have been involved in... but I can say, with a big fat smile, and that twinkle in my eye that comes with KNOWING - it was worth every minute of it ... to me :D

Last edited by starduster on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

I love the Chamber 10 cd and that it reconfigures the HMS Wholeness Navigator into a very different sort of Wholeness Navigator ,to be something that all the other WM and Hakomi music can resonate with and do its thang with in making us more open to energetic transfers and the meshing of our Quantum Presence makes me want to do the Happy dance. It is refreshing to have your input Loran and Redhand for your enthusiasm and willingness to try this when so many have come here instead to trash these works or want to convert us to their belief systems. Thank you for being here you are both very much appreciated. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate that it is the "Anthem of the Wholeness Navigator" ... just like standing in Congress, when you here "hail to the chief" you know the President is about to walk in the room ... when I hear Ch 10, I know the Heart of the Entity has been "cued" to lead me to Sovereignty.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 pm 

Thanks guys you've really spoiled me with all of your compliments in the short time I've been coming here. I'm not one to be taken in by nonsense or fools. Since I broke with my Christianity many years ago I've been very slow and deliberate in the reconstruction of my spirituality. I always approach peoples ideas about spirit with scepticism and caution not wanting to be misled again. Then, I take what resonates but have no problem leaving behind what seems poorly conceived or misguided. In the WMM I don't find anything that doesn't resonate with my on a very deep level. it all seems on the level and my internal bullcrap detector never goes off. The approach is so genuine, confident, intelligent and unapologetic and in my opinion this is only possible when people speak truth from their hearts. I just wish I had access to the whole liminal cosmogony. Do you guys recommend reading Urantia?

Blessings to the Wingmakers, Lyricus, James, Mark and all who are touched by these life changing frequencies.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm 

Oh, btw what exactly is this grand cycle I'm hearing about?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm 
Posting Freak

The Grand Cycle is a technique that the LTO offers in the 4th Philosophy - almost like a "hands on" introduction to the "tools" (Music, Art and Poetry), which we my use, to get us into a new energy stream that is transmitting on a frequency that your soul and mind and heart can receive and transmit, without alteration - you have to read the Philo for your self ... there are three techniques, most people try the one that uses the music first. I did Chamber 10 first because I was "comfortable" with the music in the First Source cd and it was the logical next step (for me).

The way it is written it is a bit confusing, but it was understood by most - that it suggested we dance to two specific tracts in the WM music ... once a day for a week ... and that we change the music once a week to two different tracks, that were specifically designed to produce the experience defined in the Philo ... you can see for your self if it works, by dancing for 10-15 minutes a night - for a month (28days)... with all the disruptions common to man :D

I can only speak for myself, but I have a notion that there are many, who do the Grand Cycle more than once ... I can only hope that everyone here has done it once - but only a few of us ever mention it. I note my "anniversary" as a member by doing it every year in April ... and I enjoy it more each year. We did it as a cyber group one year ... and it was more than anyone could imagine it would be. It is so much easier to do, if others are encouraging you ... last year I took pictures and you could see the energy stream (of course I posted them in the forum) and you could see yourself becoming it ... while you dance with it. the Archives are full of discussions of the Grand Cycle ... SEARCH is your friend.

as for reading Urantia, I think it is safe to say we've all been there done that ... but it isn't WMMs and that is what we are here to discuss :wink: when you try to compare the WMMs as if they were a philosophy, it predictably gets confusing (why bother) especially when you have your own BS to contend with some of the concepts (we all do, at first) but as you have revealed - your mind is open - that and trust in your self is all that is required ...

that and you have to get two cds if you want to do the Grand Cycle ... or you could purchase the 8 tracts for 99c ea in the "products" section - you need Wingmakers Chamber 17-18 for the first week, 19-20 the second week, 21-22 the 3rd and 23-24 the 4th ... no purchase necessary for the other two techniques, which are not set in any time frame.

The Grand Cycle is exhilarating to me ... I would like to do it with the moon this year begin and end it on the full moon ... that would be a new experience for me ... I promise not to post pictures this year ... unless it has some profound effect on my garden :lol: