WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Anciet Arrow Chamber 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm 

I have all of the Ancient Arrow Tracks so no problem there. After I get the Chamber 10 exercise I'll start on the grand cycle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Redhand wrote:
I have all of the Ancient Arrow Tracks so no problem there. After I get the Chamber 10 exercise I'll start on the grand cycle.

good for you ... you have revived my dwindling faith in my fellow man, welcome aboard the good ship 'Wings of Light' - we are children of the Dream ... and I believe you are approaching the materials the way they were meant to be ... I am assuming that you have read the Philos, and I am also assuming that you have incorporated the three Principals found in the first Philo, even before you found them WMMs ... at least that seems logical to me, that people with these principal would be the most likely to be attracted to these materials. It also sounds like you have released your dependency on the Hierarchy also (Culture, Religion, Science and Governments) which is what the second Philo encourages us to do ... the third outlines our origins and destiny ... and the Fourth is where you start "walking the talk " on this self guided tour :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:31 am 

I did it. 7 times zero interruptions and I don't even know where to start. It was more powerful this time even from the beginning. The first time was all about prayer for myself. I prayed about all the things I wanted changed in my life. Just before starting I was reading the 4th lyricus discourse and the part about needing to "direct" the universe really stuck to me. I prayed through all the things that I wanted changed, all the things I wanted forgiven, all of the things I wanted healed. I felt received and I felt answered. the second round I sent reiki healing energy to everyone that was revealed to me to need it. But it was more than Reiki it was healing energy from first source. I was sending healing energy to at least a dozen people all at the same time and it was powerful not just a soft gentle light it was a lazer beam of high intensity healing energy. I saw the cancer cells in my friends body explode in light. I ripped the darkness out of my estranged friend and healed his mind. I called the higher powers of the people I was healing and they helped me heal. I saw domes of energy pulsing off me expanding through my city and across the globe. I sent a beam of golden compassion in to the city and surrounded the globe. The third round I was introduced to my Spirit guides and Spirit guardings. I asked them questions and they gave me answers. They are angels. There are 12. The 4the round I deathed all the does not serve me the 5th round I rested. The 6th round my resolved was tested. the 7th round my wholeness navigator was awakened and I found peace.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you for sharing this it is very powerful.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:10 pm 

I can't believe I was able to type last night after that. It took me about 10 minutes just to stand up. I think I shared the most important parts. Thanks for encouraging me to do this. I'm very excited to see how this effects me in the days to come.

one of the most valuable parts for me was praying to only use love when I speak. That stuck with me very strongly. I woke up several times in the night thinking about that. Specifically I want to be able to carry this out with my wife with whom I seem to have the hardest time expressing the heart virtues. I spent a lot of my experience last night praying to forgive any resentment between us and to act with nothing but love and respect towards her and to humble myself when it comes to her.

Thanks guys. I haven't felt spirit move through me like this since I was a young zealous Baptist and then only once or twice for short periods. Now these waves of connection, love and wholeness flow through me with every breath. Its almost overwhelming if it wasn't so reassuring and comforting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wow, how did I miss this thread (wish "view active topics still worked) ... congratulations, it certainly sounds like it was worth the effort. and the way you expressed your experience was truly inspiring ... humbling and empowering. Thank you for sharing these findings

your experience reminds me of my own - talking about it is refreshing - renewing and reminded me of what came next ... for those of us who were here as this rose unfolded . http://www.wingmakers.com/wingmakersgridlines.html

I always assume that everyone finds the "journey to self" one way or another (embedded link to a 30pg "trip" hidden in the icon at the bottom of the menu, in the 4th Interview) ... but now that you have (awaken the WN) made contact with your self, James suggested that we create a "Chamber of Self" ... and that we discuss that, in the forum too ...I imagine you have already done that done that, but you may appreciate reading what others envision and may want to contribute your vision to our world :wink:
( http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1875 )