WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:06 am 

[img=450x450]http://paganart.dreamdivining.com/catchingarainbowsm.JPG[/img] (Resized Image)

May your burdens be light, like the rainbows shimmering :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:47 am 
Posting Freak

Signals to Her Heart

Out where the ocean beats its calm thunder
against grainy shores of quartz and sand,
she strolls, hands pocketed in a flowing gown
of pearl-like luminance.

This is she.
The one who knows me as I am
though untouched is my skin.
The world from which she steps
pounces from mystery,
announces her calm beauty
like a willow tree bent to still waters.

In this unhurt place she takes her body
to the shoreline listening for sounds beneath the waves
that tell her what to do.
How great is her dream?
Will it take her across the sea?
Does she hear my heart's voice
before the translation?

She scoops some sand
with her sculpted hands and
like an hourglass the particles fall
having borrowed time
for a chance to touch her beauty.
Her lips move with prayers of grace as she tells
the wind her story;
even the clouds gather overhead to listen.
Her gestures multiply me
with the sign of infinity,
disentangled from all calculations,
adorning her face with a poetry of tears.

In all my movement, in the vast search
for something that will complete me,
I have found her
on this shoreline,
her faint footprints,
signatures of perfection
that embarrass time with their fleeting nature.

I know the ocean is no boundary to her love.
She is waiting
for the final path to my heart to become clear.
And I am waiting
for something deep inside
to take my empty hands
and fill them with her face
so I can know the rehearsals were numbered,
and all the splinters
were signals to her heart.

(Chamber 16)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:11 pm 
Posting Freak

It is all philosophy until you are faced with the possible demise of one so very close too you and too soon seemingly to go at that. Death is but an illusion , however, it scares the bejesus out of many and few face it unafraid or without tears or fears. Few truly know the otherside of it still being in a body here having cheated it and come back to talk of the revelation. Those who know this see so clearly those who know and those who speculate from mere philosophy and perhaps a lot of hope out of fear. It only takes the fearlessness of knowledge on all levels to know and especially in the most unknown or forgotten place, the HEART.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:48 am 
Posting Freak

I don't believe you know death. Just like most people you mention you seem to have a problem with death, and you don't seem to know what dying really means. And this is indeed very important. It is crucial. Fisherman's poem uses the verb 'haunting'. Death will haunt us until we know how to die and we will know how to die when we know how to live. We can't fool life. We can't fool death. Death is not something at the end from which we will come back into an other life. No! Death is... Not an illusion--what is an illusion? Saying death is an illusion is [i]living[/i] an illusion. Now please don't kill this. Death is a whisper that can be easily killed when its voice be heard. And death is truth. All buddha's know this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote]

One Day

One day,
out of this fleshy cocoon
I will rise like a golden bird of silent wing
graceful as the smoke of a fallen flame.
I will dream no more of places
Hidden ñ secreted away in heaven's cleft
where the foot leaves no print.

One day,
I will walk in gardens holding hands
with my creation and creator.
We will touch one another
like lovers torn by death
to say goodbye.
We will lay in one another's arms
until we awaken as one
invisible to the other.

One day,
I will isolate the part of me
that is always present.
I will dance with it
like moonlight on water.
I will hold it to myself in a longful embrace
that beats perfection
in the hymn of the Songkeeper.

One day,
when I curl away inside myself
I will dream of you
this flesh-covered-bone of animal.
I will yearn to know your life again.
I will reach out to you
as you now reach out to me.
Such magic!
Glory to covet the unknown!
That which is
is always reaching for the self
that cheats appearances.
Who dreams itself awake and asleep.
Who knows both sides of the canvas
are painted, awaiting the other
to meld anew.[/quote]

http://www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber4.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Death is an illusion of an absolute end based on fear. People fear death and they fear to live. You can tell this by how uncomfortable people feel when you mention death or someone close who is dying. And you can tell how much they fear to live because they are so consummed by the opinions of others in HOW they should live their lives, which they do unconsciously so therefore subconsciously. Their lives consist of so many rules and regulations , restrictions and constrictions that they live in a perpetual state of guilt most of the time not knowing what or whose infraction they have committed. Some call this hierarchy, I call it something closer to home; FEAR of the opinions of others and we are responsible for this fear, NOT the others. For when we own up to this , the others disappear. Now death. It is so easy to speculate and philosophize about that which you really don't know or have not even been close to experiencing if only through the passing over of someone dear. Many dears ones in my life have passed over or I like to say, transited into another dimension or frequency. My hardest experience to date is what I am experiencing now with my youngest daughter who has given up. From what is seen in this moment she may not last the year. As a mother, my whole being screams inside. Why? Because her life is so intricately connected to mine the physical vehicle in which she choose to travel this time round was housed within mine at one time. It grew from mine and what her father had contributed. How much more physically intimate can one get then that and how could one not profoundly love such a life? I do and I know it. I also realize she has her own soul agenda which obviously effects mine and I need to see this to make it bearable to me in losing her body. And it is the body in particular that is most familiar and of such an empirical intimate connection. I have a claim on it as her mother. My only claim on her spirit and soul is that of being equal to me and trusting to understand all of this consciously at some point in time when I am able to detach and look at it outside of the expereince. I know when I am truly not afraid of death that the understanding of this with my daughter will come completely. Such is but one of her gifts to me and her sister for being here with her until she completes her transition and is laughing all the way home. In the light of all eternity what could it matter? You have lived before you will live again. You feel all of this in the heart , just intellectual conjecture is so hallow and empty and devoid of the very lifeblood of existence and all that makes it worthwhile being here for. Such is my learnig for which I can only appreciate.

[Edited on 9-9-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

Death of form is transformation to another form
by the law of resonance
It is change of a view
Ultimate death is the point where there is no more anything to transform
All is transformation of all transformations in all transformations
All is known and seen
It is ocean of compassion and infinity in one point
with no movement
And all buddas know it, Ultimate death is true reality

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:36 am 
 WWW  Profile

->fisherman
...if we don't suffer, we are already dead, even if we are still breathing...

As long as you breath there is mind-form creation
There is a fuel to rotate and resonate
to create a world of activity (activity to become one again, this is self-obseession)
To be as form is always suffering
All form has no rest

The state of ultimate death is the state with no breath
this is the state of unity and divine balance

When you meditate your breath is slower
Then you can see that whole universe is breathing
When your breath stops you are gone
You are (as noone) before universe was created
It is the only freedom

Breath doesnt stop after your gross body death
Your subtle, astral and casual body breaths too
And creates another form

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:52 am 
Posting Freak

[color=olive] [i]Fisherman, hello :D

For me

Suffering = attachment to the known.

We are explorers and experiencers.....our essence is one, we are never alone....we can never die to what we truly are, only the vehicle, our soul carrier dies.....and we are not that.

Who you are is not limited by your story of what has happened to you.

Yes, your unique experience and contribution is valuable and a gift to all....but it is already given...let go.

To live is to die to experience moment to moment ....to breathe in and out.

To experience life in the now is to be like water... flowing moving transforming.....changing form from solid to liquid to gas.......while maintaining its essence.

What we are is equal with First Source....timeless and deathless.

seed[/color] [/i]

[quote] "Can you not also understand that you, the human instrument, consist of a componentry that is individuated as a single point of pure energy, yet live in many places on many dimensions simultaneously? Only within the entity is the place of transformation discovered, where the formless Self can enter and commune with its various outposts of form. The formless is the Eternal Watcher who lives behind the veil of form and comprehension, and draws forth the wisdom of time from the well of planets. It is the point of origination from whence Source Intelligence flows.

The Eternal Watcher is the only real interpretive center for the entity. It is the only stable guidance system that can propel the entity to its wholeness.[/quote]

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy2.html

[quote]Entity

"The entity model of consciousness encompasses the individuated spirit sometimes referred to as the Higher Self or Soul. The entity is, in a sense, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. It is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is the entity consciousness that divests itself into human or otherwise physical vehicles in order to collect experiences that evolve and transform its understanding and appreciation of existence. It is the hub of the wheel through which all of its outposts of form and expression converge throughout the continuum of time and space. The entity is sovereign and simultaneously interconnected with all life through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence). It is the animating force/energy within all life forms that is always in search of higher understanding and expression."[/quote]

http://www.wingmakers.com/glossary.html

[Edited on 10-9-2006 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Fisherman, suffering is not a way of life for me despite all I have lived through , more than a few deaths of close people since quite young. That whole suffering thing is a concept of religion to keep sinners in line and so that they never truly live because it is so much better after they die. I want no part of it ,it is such a heartless and cruel thing to do to people so that most never truly live for fear of not experiencing something better when they die.. For me and ever since I can remember, LIFE IS A JOY so precious it is. My daughter at one time felt the same ,now being so engaged in her illness she has forgotten that. This is her choice. Still, yes, it is very difficult to watch her suffer,but I do know too, this is her choice for her understanding or lack of. On another level she knows this too. And on a soul level something else takes place . She has lived before and she will live again. My biggest hope for her is that she has learned from this experience so that she never has to go through it again, but of course that is for her to choose. I can never make those kind of choices for anyone but myself. I choose to live a life of Joy and boundless opportunities and the realizations of awesome potentials. And hopefully there are a few others I can share the adventures with, because we have made those kind of choices.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:53 pm 
Posting Freak

"Death is the failure of living."

AnneMarie Benstrom

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Suffering also is a sure sign that one has ventured far from their true centre and the longer one remains astray the longer the duration of suffering. Such is the forgetting our connection to the Source, being so fascinated and blinded by these 5 senses in these bodies we have become.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:09 am 

For those who have lost loved ones, there is no word, message, concept, understanding, or philosophy that can heal the pain & sorrow, & the loneliness of the experience; only the expression of one's grief, again, again, & again, until the pain has been released. Only time itself, working its magic on the emotions, erasing the shock... When some healing has occurred one may think of their loved one, & recognize strength from that love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey fisherman, a quote of one of my favorite Mystics(there are a few:)):

"He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity's sunrise."

William Blake

It's all about letting go of WHATEVER it is(because one knows or feels a much larger picture that explains more then what one sees in the moment limited by an override of emotion), in other words we are just passing through and we can't pass through if we hold on to ANYTHING of this plane in these bodies. Except that which can and will catapult us beyond this. Clue, it lies in the heart region NOT the head alone,:P;)

[Edited on 12-9-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Golda, I do understand what you are saying. Thank you.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:56 pm 
Posting Freak

[color=olive] [i]The mind suffers..... the heart feels connection beyond time/ space/ death.

Living in the heart in the expanding now.....meeting it moment to moment with innocence and trust there is no longer any pain....there is only freedom.

seed[/color] [/i]

[Edited on 12-9-2006 by seed]

Post subject: Suffering
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:39 am 

"Suffering is a direct result of seeking for the light of your innate knowingness, outside of your Self". (Ansarailieia)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:17 pm 

Suffering reminds us all that material things are temporary. The purpose & destiny of the human soul is towards the eternal concepts of love, light, mercy, & hope.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Ya Wings2fly, the OUTSIDE of ourself to seek for what only the INSIDE knows creates an immense amount of suffering. Still, I endeavor to see the purposefulness in everything and can see how suffering can be a tool to use to get what one wants when it is most handy to do so. Only thing is that it can become such a HABIT that one forgets that and just revels in it for the attention it gets one. God, it really is such a labyrinith of emotions used for an agenda long used and its origin of why forgotten yet, one dies, buried under so much debris only to come back again to reveal its simplicity. God is more than patient. God just IS.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:06 pm 
Posting Freak

I endeavor to be like God.Whom is beyond even the manmade concept of death.;):):cool::D

[Edited on 14-9-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:20 pm 

Interesting death experience:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/r ... ion04.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Golda[/i]

Interesting death experience:[/quote]

Interesting?!

Downright critical "Golda"!

You rock.....no.....you are a cameo.....

Foer you shweet shcister.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7Kp_TapA4

Word.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:00 am 

I had a deeply profound dream last nite. The antithesis of all that is good, I came to meet. All conquering, and all powerful. The battle between it and I was short and swift. Completely broken apart by its deathly despair, and utter sorrow. In the final moments before my annihalation, it gave me mercy. "You see these are all the things that I am to carry, Now you know me" And then there was kinship between it and I.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by qualmy[/i]

In the final moments before my annihalation, it gave me mercy. "You see these are all the things that I am to carry, Now you know me" And then there was kinship between it and I.

[/quote]

The phrase "love your "enemy"" comes to mind.....a sure way to alleviate/remove torment and pain.....eventually.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:50 am 

'love your enemy'- now thats a wicked thought!

I wonder what it will be if the world does exactly that. The palestines and Israelis. If only eh?

How bout, I don't like you at all ;(, but I love you quite nonetheless.

I feel this way about G W Bush. I don't like what Bush is doing in Iraq. But even so, you still just gotta love that guy. I mean his flimsyness, its hilarous. The world wouldn't be the same without him, good, bad or what have you.