WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 1 - Compassion
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:42 pm 

Compassion

Angels must be confused by war.
Both sides praying for protection,
yet someone always gets hurt.
Someone dies.
Someone cries so deep
they lose their watery state.

Angels must be confused by war.
Who can they help?
Who can they clarify?
Whose mercy do they cast to the merciless?
No modest scream can be heard.
No stainless pain can be felt.
All is clear to angels
except in war.

When I awoke to this truth
it was from a dream I had last night.
I saw two angels conversing in a field
of children's spirits rising
like silver smoke.
The angels were fighting among themselves
about which side was right
and which was wrong.
Who started the conflict?

Suddenly, the angels stilled themselves
like a stalled pendulum,
and they shed their compassion
to the rising smoke
of souls who bore the watermark of war.
They turned to me with those eyes
from God's library,
and all the pieces fallen
were raised in unison,
coupled like the breath
of flames in a holy furnace.

Nothing in war comes to destruction,
but the illusion of separateness.
I heard this spoken so clearly I could only
write it down like a forged signature.
I remember the compassion,
mountainous, proportioned for the universe.
I think a tiny fleck still sticks to me
like gossamer threads
from a spider's web.

And now, when I think of war,
I flick these threads to the entire universe,
hoping they stick on others
as they did me.
Knitting angels and animals
to the filamental grace of compassion.
The reticulum of our skyward home.

Zeta Reticuli, a binary star system
located in the constellation Reticulum

Post subject: Re: Chamber 1 - Compassion
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:13 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I always think of the Poem "For You" when I think of compassion- my understanding of Compassion has grown, to mean, "new intelligence" and I believe that this poem and the way Shima presented it, expresses "new intelligence" being transmitted from our Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:57 pm 

"...all of the beings, whether human/physical, or non-human/interdimensional
are part of the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

"Now, I’m well aware that this disclosure, for many people, stretches their HMS to the
point of discomfort and apprehension. The HMS cannot grapple easily with these
concepts as they are outside of its patterns of conception, but all you have to do is
practice the Quantum Pause, apply the Six Heart Virtues in your local universe, and
observe through the eyes of the Sovereign Integral – the quantum presence that is deep
within you, that has no programming, no agenda, no deception, no purpose. It is simply
itself: expressing oneness, equality and truthfulness unconditionally in every breath."
PCI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm 

Lyricus Discourse 6

Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence

Student: How does one discern their inner voice from the voice that has been learned from this world?

Teacher: The voice of this world can be traced to the ego-personality, while your original voice whispers and nudges from the depths of your heart.

Student: But the voice of my heart is not necessarily formed of words, but rather feelings. And these feelings are subtle and constantly changing. Hope can turn to despair, or love to hate in a mere flash of time.

Teacher: Like the universe, the heart is multi-leveled. The heart of which I speak is adept at expressing intuitive intelligence in the spirit of compassion and understanding. When you hear a voice within that strikes this balance, you have found your inner voice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:44 pm 
Posting Freak

The Art of the Genuine A Spiritual Imperative
pg 9 http://wingmakers.com/downloads/artofge ... nic%29.pdf

Compassion: Many teachers have spoken eloquently about compassion as the deep
awareness of the suffering of another coupled to the desire to relieve that suffering.
In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world,
aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their
intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

The planet we live on is an intelligence unto itself. It is both physical and has very
high frequency energetic structures just as we do. It is shifting from the 3rd dimension
to the higher 4th dimension and it has been planning this before humanity was even
seeded on the planet. It is part of the evolutionary cycle of planetary systems to
transmute accumulated densities from one dimension before passing into a higher
dimensional grid.
Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself
with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single
lifetime. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a
collaborative process of regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the
mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between earth
and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will
be challenged to transform our own, or become further embedded in our fears and
emotional turmoil.

We are privileged to be part of the ascending planetary structure of earth’s
nurturing spirit and universe importance. There is now present on earth an amazing
diversity of cosmic beings sheathed in human instruments, but hailing from incredibly
diverse sectors of the cosmos. We are here to witness and support this
transcendence of earth over the densities and entrainment of the three dimensional
intelligence and its artifacts. We are here to accelerate our spiritual growth in an
order of magnitude seldom achieved elsewhere in the multiverse. This is a gift of the
earth to those present on the planet at this time, and, in some small measure, the
motive for our compassion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Living from the Heart
pg 42 http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/L ... 28e%29.pdf

Compassion: Many teachers have spoken eloquently about compassion as the deep
awareness of the suffering of another coupled to the desire to relieve that suffering.
In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world,
aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their

The planet we live on is an intelligence unto itself. It is both physical and has very
high frequency energetic structures just as we do. It is shifting from the 3rd dimension
to the higher 4th dimension and it has been planning this before humanity was even
seeded on the planet. It is part of the evolutionary cycle of planetary systems to
transmute accumulated densities from one dimension before passing into a higher
dimensional grid.
Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself
with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single
lifetime. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a
collaborative process of regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the
mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between earth
and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will
be challenged to transform our own, or become further embedded in our fears and
emotional turmoil.

We are privileged to be part of the ascending planetary structure of earth’s
nurturing spirit and universe importance. There is now present on earth an amazing
diversity of cosmic beings sheathed in human instruments, but hailing from incredibly
diverse sectors of the cosmos. We are here to witness and support this
transcendence of earth over the densities and entrainment of the three dimensional
intelligence and its artifacts. We are here to accelerate our spiritual growth in an
order of magnitude seldom achieved elsewhere in the multiverse. This is a gift of the
earth to those present on the planet at this time, and, in some small measure, the
motive for our compassion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 pm 
Posting Freak

When Which, How Practice Guide
pg 35 http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/W ... 0Guide.pdf

COMPASSION: In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet,
compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

"The nurturance of life is the principle that an individual is in alignment with the natural expansion of intelligence inherent within all life. This is an alignment that enhances the life- energy that flows past the individual with the clear intent of gentle support. It is the action of identifying the highest motive in all energy forms and supporting the flow of this energy towards its ultimate expression. In so doing, the action is performed without judgment, analysis, or attachment to outcome. It is simply nurturing the energy that flows from all manifestations and supporting its expression of life.

This is a departure from the normal perception that nurturing support can only be granted when energy is in alignment with personal will. However, when the individual can view life as an integrated energy flowing in the expression of expanding intelligence, life is honored as an extension of First Source. In this context, there is no energy that is misdirected or unworthy of support and nurturence. While this may seem contrary to the evidence of abusive energy upon terra-earth, even energy that is laden with "evil intent" is nevertheless energy that is flowing outward in search of a higher expression."

(WM Philosophy Chamber 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

perhaps you are confused Seed, the topic is Compassion not Nurturance ... one is a Principal, and the other a Virtue of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:09 am 
Posting Freak

Compassion is a FEELING not an intellectual discourse. It is a verb not a worded description of such an action. For some feelings, really , there are no words. However, for those so skilled they are able to employ words in such a way that the feeling is activated and arises within the reader of them for the demonstration and understanding. The encoding of these WM works are a demo and example of the ability to evoke such feelings of the higher frequencies for those prepared and open in the heart to receive them allowing them to flow through them touching other hearts that are open. We pass it on without the necessity or the limitation of words. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:13 am 
Posting Freak

Why does seed use such light or faint colors to intellectually discourse about the description of feelings? This is a noun question or is it a verb? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:25 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N