WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Out of sequence
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:35 pm 
Posting Freak

The poetry to the Chambers......look at Chambers pictures assigned.....not right ones....why ?

Post subject: Re: Out of sequence
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:57 pm 
 WWW  Profile

MZ, do you mean in the poetry book available in the Downloads section? I remember wondering about that too. Also one of the actual poems is designated to a different chamber in the poetry book in comparison to what it actually is within the WM website itself? (specifically "Bandages of the Beast" in the poetry book is C 3 but on the WM website it is C 2). Maybe it was an innocent mistake by whoever compiled the poetry book?
Another thing, I noticed that the Poetry Book # 2 is no longer available for download... or am I looking in the wrong place? Luckily I do have it in my WM folder as well as a WM Poetry Book # 3 that I compiled together years ago consisting of all of the remaining poems (it has the coinciding art with the poetry chambers too, feel free to PM me if you would like it in your personal files).

I have personally found that the WM poems was more potently activating for me after I printed them all out in the 3 booklets, then I could choose a book and take it with me for a walk in nature and sit down with my back against a big tree and gradually immerse myself in the deep nature of their meaning (and where they are coming from) ... it's feels stronger for me because it helps to expand my connection with the subtle vibrations of nature which seem to amplify my receptivity somehow... and some of those poems are definitly emerging from a deep place... it definitly helps to find ways to go to the place more closer to where the words sprang from in the first place. I have noticed with myself that if I'm not in "the right place" I don't have much chance of really connecting with the flow, but if I take the necessary steps inwards and align myself in the proximity of the vibration before receiving, then it becomes alot more likely that I will have a deeper level understanding and comprehension of the symbolic meaning and cryptic nature of the poems... emotionally & mentally).

I apologise for my rambling... I hope it makes sense :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes Mick....that is what I am referring to.....appreciate you sharing your real name.
Mark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 pm 
 WWW  Profile

sorry Mark, no offence intended. Hope all is well

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am 
Posting Freak

All is well Mick..... yesterday began doing after a hiatus of almost 18 months Yoga again.....and though a bit sore this morning feel great.....alive -energized and invigorated by the Science of Breathe....now as to these poems....why do you think they are "mis " aligned...?
Mark