WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Emotion-Soul Acquisition
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:45 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Extracted from Chamber 4 Philosophy
Quote:
Emotion-Soul Acquisition -- Soul acquires emotional responses through
the human instrument. Emotions, by definition, are responses to a
time-based event, an energy, a memory, or an expectation. The mind
and body predominantly condition emotional responses, while the soul
observes and acquires their constructive essence of bonding,
appreciation, and special insight.
The body and mind also acquire learning from the emotional
responses, but unlike the soul, they are unable to sift the constructive
from the destructive, so they are more affected by the emotional
responses of anger, greed, and fear. These emotions anchor the mind
to the survival-based energy system as firmly as anything in the world
of creation.
The Spirit-essence of the human instrument that guides it to
wholeness with Source Intelligence, and ultimately First Source, is
emotionally personified in the form of a voice. This voice is heard in
the abstraction of poetry that is designed in a specific rhythm and
vibration of meaning.
The technique of emotion-soul acquisition is concerned with discerning
the emotional voice of a poem, intending that voice to resonate within
your soul, and releasing the emotion that arises from the resonance,
letting it wander away from you like a wild animal released into its
natural habitat.
There are ten poems within the WingMakers' Ancient Arrow site that
are designed for the application of this technique. They are:

Circle
Forever
One Day
Listening
Afterwards
Of this Place
Warm Presence
Another Mind Open
Of Luminous Things
Like the Song of Whales

Each poem strikes an emotional chord of subtle discord.
It is discordance that stirs the emotional responses, making them
accessible to the higher energies of the human instrument. This
discordance is not concerning anger, greed, or fear, but rather the
more subtle feelings of separation, abandonment, and spiritual
neglect.
The emotion-soul acquisition pays tribute to these feelings, and seeks
to position the tether of discordance in the hands of soul, thus
ensuring that the emotions have voice and influence in the shaping of
soul's judgment, insight, and reasoning. It is the quiet emotions of
separation and abandonment that fuel the strident emotions of fear,
greed, and anger. Poetry can bring forth these quiet emotions and
liberate their presence to the soul, and in so doing, allow them to be
honored, and, in this process, understood.
This understanding helps to diminish the anger and fear of the mind
and body, which disaffect the human instrument from Source
Intelligence and realization of the Wholeness Navigator consciousness.
Thus, the emotion-soul acquisition technique is to trace the voice of
the ten poems to the subtle emotions of abandonment and separation,
allowing these emotions to arise within one's self as if they were on
display to your soul. These emotions are like ropes that pull the
strident emotions into your life-stream, which anchor you to the
energy system of survival. To the extent you can eliminate or diminish
the "ropes" of the quiet emotions, you can eliminate or diminish the
strident emotions.

Post subject: Re: Emotion-Soul Acquisition
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I find this very interesting and helpful. This is the first time over the years that I can feel a deeper sense of intuitive awareness about what is being pointed at here. All of the C 4 Philo techniques that James has offered us help us to cross over from a survival based existence into an exploration based awareness/Beingness. It is like being provided an opportunity to re-awaken and remember our sovereign Oneness with the nature of First Source. The WM materials can be utilised as a vehicle to travel into the experience of a tributary zone which allows us to gain certain insights into the new energy systems that are emmerging into our world through us and as us. It is through such experiences and insights that an activation process occurs that allows one to gradually break free from the perpetual quagmire of survival based living into more of a liberated place of personal transformation and self-mastery. It feels like a respectful call towards Humanity... One at a time... towards more of a heartfelt awakened embrace with the eternal, infinite, authentic and expansive nature of Soul. :D

I have completed the Mind-Body movement grand cycle a few times throughout the years and just recently completed the Mind-Soul comprehension technique. Now this brings me to this Emotion-Soul Acquisition technique. I have always felt a deep connection with poetry so I am looking forward to utilising this particular technique to assist me on my journey.
I have read the description to this technique a few time throughout the years but I must admit that I didn't really feel like I was quite able to comprehend or integrate it yet. I feel thankful that I am getting to a place that I can more fully comprehend this amazing potential.
In I go :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Courage... Honesty... Allowance...

To Observe...

To Uncover...

To Feel...

To Trust...

To Let Go...

To Release...

To Transform...

To Change...

To Be Authentically Free...

Much Love...

humility and appreciation

with heartfelt honour & respect to All

osu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Each poem has an encoded rhythm of word strings that are imbued with a particular "emotional voice". The key is to personally allow yourSelf to feel and to discern this voice that resonates within your soul... and then when you are ready... to release the emotion that arises from this resonance. It is important to honour your feelings with a deepened sense of understanding.

This way One can begin to transcend the conditioned emotional responses of the mind and body... assisting them to instead become One with the Soul's constructive essence of infinite Wholeness, Unity, Awareness, Insight and Harmony.
This technique enables One to gradually liberate OneSelf from any debilitating predispositions, tendencies and inclinations that they may have towards being continually swamped over by the disconnecting energies of fear, greed or anger.

One can allow the specific WM poems to become an activator that calls forward the subtle inner feelings of separation, abandonment, and spiritual neglect that One may be carrying within them (prompting them forth to the surface to be recognised... and thus honoured and understood). This feels to me to be a sacred process of discernment through an awakened conscious awareness of true Self.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:58 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I have personally found symbolic poetry to be one of the most effective forms of healing emotional "wounds" through a process that is a bit like cathartic release.

I have noticed in life that true deep-seeded emotional healing can not really occur unless One is Willing to go to the core source of the initial "wounding" and then to shine a courageous Light of truth, realisation and understanding upon it. I have personally found that poetry can be utilised in this way... to feel it... create it... to read it... to speak it...

I personally have benefited greatly in my life from Poetry... especially the WM poems have been a true blessing for me, which I am eternally grateful for coming into contact with. I have found them to be deeply significant and meaningful and to be a genuine catalyst of inner realisation, self understanding and personal transformation.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I am glad for you and the many others who find something in poetry ... as I have said before, I find it useless ... I don't even click into the poetry section of the forum because I find poetry so flimsy ... It is my nature to say what I mean as clearly as I can ... not disguise it or leave its message up to the unique word association each individual refers to ... I find it difficult to read and unnecessarily fluffy ... who can't write poetry ? why bother if it is left up to others to determine what it is saying ... There is only one poem that I can honestly say I appreciate in the website, and it isn't found in the Chambers ... it is in the introduction to the Poetry section (For You)

I did try very hard to appreciate the WM's poetry ... and I do the Emotion-Soul Acquisition once a year, hoping that my understanding of their language has improved during the year... but even James said it was the most difficult thing he tried to translate and that he struggled for the correct words to convey the emotions ... the harder I try, the more I cry ... in frustration ... only if I try to visualize what each line says do I get anything from them - give me Art and music any day - poetry just bores me :roll:

the closest my mind comes to appreciating poetry is as lyrics in music ... now if James had embedded this poetry in music I probably could appreciate it a great deal more ... if I want to memorize anything, I just put it to music,

nothing personal Poets ! ... but as vocal as I am, I am never at a loss for words to express my own feelings - plainly ...mine is just another perspective but I feel sure if we took a vote (globally) we would discover that most people are mostly neutral about poetry ... and I have to laugh when the word "poetry" pops up a scene in Hitch Hiker's guide to the Universe, in my mind, where the captain tries to kill his prisoners by reading them his poetry :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:18 pm 
Posting Freak

I love the poetry and it is one of the most intense attractions I found with the materials perhaps because it is heart based, EH based in particular and that is NOT useless. The poetry is one of the most direct channels to the EH so therefore in connecting with FS. Feelings are beyond words and that is the point of the poetry is the ability to glean from the feelings it evokes, for some, the underlying meaning that isn't based on words so much as retrieving their energy and letting it weave its magic around you. No its not for everyone. Yes you do have to have some kind of sensitivity for it to really be able to appreciate it. Nothing else in the materials work like it does and its one of the reasons why the Event Temples have such a profound if not direct effect on those few who participate in them. I would never say anything of the WMM is "useless". On the contrary, everything of it has profound purpose if not effect. Still, it's a whole system of belief and covers as many avenues as possible for as many people as possible to experience the materials in a way most conducive to the best way for them in particular. It is described well in the 1st Interview of James with Mark H when he uses the analogy of the skyscraper and its different doors for anyone to enter it, based on what appeals to them most in the materials.:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Strength and Freedom I have found the poetry to have an awesome healing effect as well. I have read it over the years so many times I have lost count, (including the exercise you are doing). As James said in the Camelot interview, its emotionally humanity needs the most mastery and it is for lack of that mastery we are in the mess we are now repeating the same old, same old.People can be so controllable is so many ways and especially with technology and in ways few are aware of. The technology is geared to provoking emotional reactions through the brain or lack of when there should be a response. When one has mastered their emotions they aren't vulnerable to such attempts of control. And they are in such a different space to perceive from that what most react to whether in fear , worry, anxiety whatever, one who has mastered their emotions don't react in such a way they do other things instead, they view everything very differently. Yes, the poetry can make one aware of so much of the inner world of feeling and for some, they appreciate it that much more and perhaps, it is easier for them to rely on the EH more than the head and its predominant intellect. Because that is one he-ll of a struggle for some and I don't mean anyone in particular here. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:47 pm 
Posting Freak

different strokes for different folks ... the only poetry I own, is a spiral note book with poems I wrote in the seventies ... when my heart was broken ... some really great stuff ... but it didn't heal my broken heart ... :cry: Isn't that what Country Music is for ... some great poetry in those lyrics and you can sing right along ... Doesn't everyone in the world LOVE music ? I love it all ... just saying ... I'm allowed to have preferences :wink:

opps, I fibbed (accidentally) I have the complete Shakespeare (and various other classics) ... that's poetry right ? (horray for Hollywood)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:01 am 
Posting Freak

You forgot that the WMM is encoded. And Shakespeare also had its own kind of energy transfers like all great works of art do.You must of had a hel-luva time trying to figure out good ol Will. Talk about feeling out of your league I think everyone but scholars felt that about Will at one time. :lol: :lol: :lol: However the WMM is precise and like nothing we have been gifted with before and to be in receivership of the energetic transfers all you gotta do is be sincere if not earnest in being open to them in your interaction with these works. In other words they appeal to the whole of us not just the mind. Such as James tells Mark H in the 3rd interview. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am 
Posting Freak

nah, not really "out of my league" I was raised on poetry, my dad, in his youth would break out into to "verse" spontaneously (like a musical LOL) with "The Tree" and other long poems that he had memorized as a kid ... it was quite impressive and I gained my appreciation of Shakespere in HS ...by learning the lines in plays as well as reading most of Wil's works before I graduated ... its not that I hate poetry ... I just have no use for it ... unless I can sing it :wink:

..................................Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:30 pm 
Posting Freak

So you use what you have no use for as your opinion(the beautiful, profound and deeply touching, poem above) to what I just said without even singing it, and completely ignoring the nature of the WMM in their encoding and the powerful role the poetry still plays whether it appeals to you or not has little effect on those who do enjoy it or are curious. Good thing the materials are not only here for you huh?. Or... me for that matter. It's called hubris think I'll toss mine in the bucket. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:24 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thankyou starduster for that WM picture & poem... I can't remember integrating that one before :!: It is beautiful and inspiring.

I have a deep sense of love and compassion towards those who sense an issue with the WM poetry, I feel the main thing that can be of integral benefit to all of us... is that the symbolic encoded nature of the wisdom impregnated within it has the potential to bring the deep inner levels of our emotions to the surface so as to be recognised and honoured (like a well-bucket being lowered down, immersed in the water and then retieved back up to to be appreciated in the Light of day).

Here are some new inner realisations that are coming through from my recent immersion...

* First we are birthed into this world from a place of Wholeness, Oneness, Completeness & Unity.

* Upon our entry into this world there begins a subsiduary feeling of separation, disconnection, fragmentation, incompleteness & sometimes even a background anxiety of abandonment and/or spiritual neglect from our Creator (or even our Mother and/or Father figure here on Earth).

* If this is left unresolved to simmer in a wounded place of pain and sadness... then that is when things like Anger and Depression can begin to become a subconscious Entity unto itself that seeks to wrap it's tentacles around our Hearts and Minds,... and unless we find ways to recover, this can lead to all forms of destruction and breakdowns. (which in our own seemingly best interests can formulate itself as deeply inlaid barriers and reactionary tendencies toward methods of self-protection/preservation, be they emotional, physical or intellectual/mental).

* The key to healing on this particular level is Courage, Inner Strength and Open Hearted Unrestrained Truthfulness, which then leads to an authentic liberation pathway of progressive transformation/transmutation through a process of Understanding, Self-Awareness, Forgiveness and Release.

Mahalo from the parallel hearts of equality and mutual respect

~ MichAel >>>O<<<O>>>O<<<

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:51 pm 
Posting Freak

I believe Shima aka Doufaufa is the individual who created this composite. I snatched a copy of it off the web- couldn't resist, that is both my favorite poem and my favorite painting ... when I get my very own place, I am going to copy it to a wall ... life size :D

yes, I whole-heartedly agree with your findings ... I certainly would not strive with my own preferences if I did not find value every time I practiced this technique ... as with the materials, once is never enough ... and I am encouraged by you to do it again now ...

yes, I think the point I was trying to make, in my "pout" is that whatever we are present-ed with (what ever our life circumstance) we will always be challenged with issues that we would rather not deal with - and its ok to say it out loud - far better than ignoring your true feelings... and in the HMS realms of "spirituality" we have been taught to simply ignore these experiences because they are so humbling - a word that the HMS has used as a trigger designed to make us believe that "being humbled" somehow means being humiliated and it associates all sort of emotions to that word ... when the authentic meaning of humility is "empowering" - liberating

I am always grateful whenever I do as the WMMs suggest as self-creative... they never fail to enhance my consciousness of who WE are.

I am sure that you will be able to appreciate more of what Darfaufa is doing here, and sharing on you-tube ... http://www.youtube.com/user/Doufaufa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:24 am 
Posting Freak

this is my kind of "poetry" Shay ... from the

Treasury of the Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjix16PP-wY

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2r5Ha0VgjA&feature=related

the music is always playing there :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
...yes, I whole-heartedly agree with your findings ... I certainly would not strive with my own preferences if I did not find value every time I practiced this technique ... as with the materials, once is never enough ... and I am encouraged by you to do it again now ...

yes, I think the point I was trying to make, in my "pout" is that whatever we are present-ed with (what ever our life circumstance) we will always be challenged with issues that we would rather not deal with - and its ok to say it out loud - far better than ignoring your true feelings... and in the HMS realms of "spirituality" we have been taught to simply ignore these experiences because they are so humbling - a word that the HMS has used as a trigger designed to make us believe that "being humbled" somehow means being humiliated and it associates all sort of emotions to that word ... when the authentic meaning of humility is "empowering" - liberating

I am always grateful whenever I do as the WMMs suggest as self-creative... they never fail to enhance my consciousness of who WE are.

starduster I honour the heartfelt truth, integrity and courage within your openness...
Here is something that I coincidentally scribbled down on a piece of paper a few days ago... "Vulnerability is the true Warriors greatest Strength"

Occasionally I find myself having fleeting moments of inspiration that flicker through me... and sometimes, if I feel like I'm meant too, I remember to jot them down :)

Starduster, I value and appreciate the way that you have described the meaning of Humility. ...the authentic meaning of humility is "empowering" - liberating. I resonate strongly with that statement and sense its importance deeply in my heart, thankyou for sharing your awareness in such a penetrative way of profound simplicity.

Here are a couple of little inspirations regarding Humility that I included in my recent heart messages book project "Inspiration For Life's Journey".

“Humility is a sacred life principle that emanates from the Heart and paves the way on a blossoming path of Honour... Honour to Oneself and towards All in Equality and Understanding.”

“A lesson in Humility would be that we don't need fame or glory for the good things that we do.”

“It is better to be an individual of Humility, tolerance and mutual understanding, than to fall prey to the false need that you have to justify or prove yourself to others. Be a master of your own personal beliefs, choices and actions that are born from the Love, Integrity, and the Truth within your heart.”

“I shall dedicate myself in service to Humanity... as I give with abundant flows of Love and Humility... unconditionally from the Heart and into the surrounding communities.”

Actually I've been meaning to offer to send this book to anyone here that would like an extra boost of positivity. I have it available as a free Adobe file download. (just send me a PM with an email addy) One thing I love to do is to share inspiration in life!... its a win/win world :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
I am sure that you will be able to appreciate more of what Darfaufa is doing here, and sharing on you-tube ... http://www.youtube.com/user/Doufaufa

Yes I very much appreciate the YouTube videos that Doufaufa has created and shared. I have them all saved in my special WingMakers section of the Integrated Academy's channel :) I love the Treasury Of The Heart ones. There are some more excellent video's of this nature featured at the following weblink http://www.charlottemarie.com/videos.html
Enjoy

Last edited by StrengthAndFreedom on Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Actually, I recieved my understanding of "Humility" from the Art of the Genuine paper ... pages 7-8

Humility: The soul expresses the love frequency derived from First Source. It is its
most important purpose, while embodied within the human instrument, to circulate
this delicate, sublime frequency of love to the human instrument. It will come as no
surprise that it finds the heart a more willing collaborator than the mind. Humility is
the realization that the heart, mind and soul co-mingle in the grace of First Source.

That their very existence is upheld through the dispensation of love from First Source
just as surely as a tree is sustained by sunlight.

Humility understands that the being that represents you–your fullest identity–is not
constituted as a chain reaction of the mind. Rather, it is the presence of love
embodied in human form, and this love expresses itself in the virtues of the heart,
the pure intellect of the contemplative mind, and the co-creative pursuits of the
heart, mind, and soul. Humility is the expression of this love frequency knowing it
derives from what already exists in a higher dimension, and in this dimension love is
not a thing of sentiment and emotional heaviness. It is a liberating force that acts
according to the archetype of First Source: All is one. All is equal. All is divine. All is
immortal.

I used to write things down ... but I find myself evolving - almost with each post - and the things I believed yesterday, no longer inspire me ... perhaps you have dug deeper into your core ... and discovered the "personal wisdom" the WMMs were created for - and I appreciate that you have collected it into a file you are willing to contribute to All that Is as an expression of the Individuated Consciousness that makes you unique.

thank you, for BEing YOU :D

PS... funny thing happened on that webpage you created for Charlottemarie ... even though I am not familiar with her work, apart from the WMMs, and one album that I bought ... I could "hear" the music before I clicked on the vid ... she is so much a part of those of us who have totally immersed ourselves in the Music of the WMs ... I feel like I know her too ... give her a big hug from me when you see her again ... her mantras "cured" me from LD.