WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Poems
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:43 pm 

Secret

The carrot of mystery,
Dangling front of nose,
Leading the mind ever on,
Eclipsing soul and eternal sun,
Of the true hearts love.

An ever complex web,
Of distraction, confusion,
Life and death,
Hiding the simple truth,
Of our natural divinity.

That in unity of all,
Mind, Body, Soul and Source,
You change the random nature,
Of a trackless path,
To purpose trod with divine staff.

Where secrets all collapse,
Under bright openness of the heart,
To see that it was all for nought,
In the moment when all ring true,
Barriers broke within you.

Post subject: Re: Poems
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
flameforever, perhaps you have noticed that the title to this section of the WMF is WINGMAKER POETRY ... we already have dozens of topics that are being used to promote members personal poetry ... but that is not the original intent of this forum... which is to discuss the WMMs... I hope you won't take this personal... but will understand that just because we are not moderated, doesn't mean we can abuse this forum to promote our selves... even when we see others doing this repeatedly. :wink:

One could post their heartfelt poetry within the body of a post that is focused on discussing the WMMs, without being so self focused ... some post links to their own websites that included poetry for those who are interested in expressing themselves in this manner... of course, I can't prevent you from doing whatever pleases you, but it doesn't prevent others from discerning your intent to promote yourself, instead of respecting the intent of the WMF... by adhereing to the guidelines the Format present

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 pm 

flameforever, perhaps you have noticed that the title to this section of the WMF is WINGMAKER POETRY ... we already have dozens of topics that are being used to promote members personal poetry ... but that is not the original intent of this forum... which is to discuss the WMMs... I hope you won't take this personal... but will understand that just because we are not moderated, doesn't mean we can abuse this forum to promote our selves... even when we see others doing this repeatedly. :wink:

One could post their heartfelt poetry within the body of a post that is focused on discussing the WMMs, without being so self focused ... some post links to their own websites that included poetry for those who are interested in expressing themselves in this manner... of course, I can't prevent you from doing whatever pleases you, but it doesn't prevent others from discerning your intent to promote yourself, instead of respecting the intent of the WMF... by adhereing to the guidelines the Format present

Starduster - thank you for your comments and I am sorry if the meaning I hoped (and intended) to be in there was lost in translation (from me in writing to you in reading) in this case... Please see below for a breakdown ... I am not promoting my poetry, do not sell my poetry and always gave my blessing for people to take what they want from my poems for there own (non-commercial) purposes.... I do not have a website but write poems when I feel inspired to do so...

If you feel I am abusing this website then I would highlight that I thought this was a site to discuss WM and the personal interpretation of it.... yes I will throw in some non-related WM materials when inspired by the conversations around me by what is said but I will not purposely put something on the site that is not inspired by the WM in it's own way and in my interpretation of it (which includes putting things in my own words) ....

Secret

The carrot of mystery,
Dangling front of nose,
Leading the mind ever on,
Eclipsing soul and eternal sun,
Of the true hearts love.

A poetic description of the HMS in it's mysteries engaging the mind to block out the knowledge of connection to source....

An ever complex web,
Of distraction, confusion,
Life and death,
Hiding the simple truth,
Of our natural divinity.

A further poetic description of this highlighting that even if we are alive or dead we are still in the trap of the HMS....

That in unity of all,
Mind, Body, Soul and Source,
Of a trackless path,

A poetic description of the idea that you learn to become one with the entity and therefore self unity and treading your path in life with the purpose of where your heart leads you....

Where secrets all collapse,
Under bright openness of the heart,
To see that it was all for nought,
In the moment when all ring true,
Barriers broke within you.

A poetic description of the realisation of self and how all things (secrets, mysteries, conspiracies, etc, etc) may be nothing more than a mockery in comparison.... this is an imagined point of what it might be like but not being a soverign self all I can do is imagine while trying to learn to think with my heart....

I guess you mean I should only be discussing the WM poems from the chambers but in all honesty I prefered creating rather than just observing and hence write ideas inspired by the site......

I am not trying to promote myself - I am a shy person and hate being in the spotlight (with a passion) but I also like writing poetry :) .....

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my work :) .....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm 

Well I particularly like the verse:

Of a trackless path,

I'm sorry you had to explain yourself.

I look forward to more of your writings.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

in case you didn't notice, I did not respond to your poetry... I was just making you aware of the intent of this forum, and giving you the opportunity to respect it... and I wasn't going to make any more comments until I read this:

I guess you mean I should only be discussing the WM poems from the chambers but in all honesty I prefered creating rather than just observing and hence write ideas inspired by the site......

which I assume is how you justify your disrespect ... and self centered interests. :lol:

there are ten poems included in the WMMs that the LTO has embedded universal emotional triggers into, (see 4th Philo) in an attempt to assist the individual reading them to understand the path to their own emotions ...

The technique of emotion-soul acquisition is concerned with discerning the emotional voice of a poem, intending that voice to resonate within your soul, and releasing the emotion that arises from the resonance, letting it wander away from you like a wild animal released into its natural habitat.

There are ten poems within the WingMakers' Ancient Arrow site that are designed for the application of this technique. They are:

Circle
Forever
One Day
Listening
Afterwards
Of this Place
Warm Presence
Another Mind Open
Of Luminous Things
Like the Song of Whales

Each poem strikes an emotional chord of subtle discord.

It is discordance that stirs the emotional responses, making them accessible to the higher energies of the human instrument. This discordance is not concerning anger, greed, or fear, but rather the more subtle feelings of separation, abandonment, and spiritual neglect.

The emotion-soul acquisition pays tribute to these feelings, and seeks to position the tether of discordance in the hands of soul, thus ensuring that the emotions have voice and influence in the shaping of soul's judgment, insight, and reasoning. It is the quiet emotions of separation and abandonment that fuel the strident emotions of fear, greed, and anger. Poetry can bring forth these quiet emotions and liberate their presence to the soul, and in so doing, allow them to be honored, and, in this process, understood.

This understanding helps to diminish the anger and fear of the mind and body, which disaffect the human instrument from Source Intelligence and realization of the Wholeness Navigator consciousness. Thus, the emotion-soul acquisition technique is to trace the voice of the ten poems to the subtle emotions of abandonment and separation, allowing these emotions to arise within one's self as if they were on display to your soul. These emotions are like ropes that pull the strident emotions into your life-stream, which anchor you to the energy system of survival. To the extent you can eliminate or diminish the "ropes" of the quiet emotions, you can eliminate or diminish the strident emotions.

To be honest, I believe poems are personal... and for you to read to yourself or someone you are intimately involved with (like dreams)... and more often than not, they disguise what the author is trying to express... but when you read what you have written to yourself, you may become more acquainted with your soul's abilities... which conveys the consciousness of the Entity to the individual using key words that have special meaning to you and you alone ... since all of our Entities are individuated, I really have no desire to peek into your soul ...mainly because I hold my own soul in sacred regard... and would not consider exposing it to the ridicule of those who may not value it as much as I do.... but that is my own BS ... and obviously not yours or the expression of a "shy" person . :wink:

as you can see, I have no problem discussing poetry, which I see as a form of fragmenting a language that is already inadequate ... and when reading it, it remind me of the "word association" game that shrinks play so they can put you into a category that fragments society :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:54 pm 

Well I particularly like the verse:

Of a trackless path,

I'm sorry you had to explain yourself.

I look forward to more of your writings.

Thank you very much :) .....

in case you didn't notice, I did not respond to your poetry... I was just making you aware of the intent of this forum, and giving you the opportunity to respect it... and I wasn't going to make any more comments until I read this:

I made an assumption - the assumption being that you read what I posted before commenting and therefore I appreciated you reading it even if you did not comment on the poem itself and felt more moved to say it was not appropriate and felt moved to comment as such....

which I assume is how you justify your disrespect ... and self centered interests. :lol:

My disrespect... in the poem? - which was a poetic interpretation of the path of trying to be a soverign individual - or my disrespect in stating my own unique point of view in response to your comments?

self centred interests....

Stripping ideas to the core - what can a person do that does not have some self centred interest?
Starduster do you enjoy being on this forum? Do you enjoy the conversation and chats about a subject you are passionate about? If you do is it not self centred to indulge that enjoyment even if it is helping you attain the goal of becoming a soverign individual?
In essence why are you here and why are you praticing these techniques? Is it down to the that it feels right; that to express love in it's forms feels right? Is not feeling 'right' self centred?
Becoming an soverign individual? Even that can be seen as self centred from a certain point of view because you are fulfilling your own path in leaving source and returning that is programmed into your self to attain - if it is what we are meant to do then fulfilling it is fulfilling to self - therefore self centred....

I have no interests on this page other than expressing ideas of the WMM in my own words and being me... I am not looking for a conflict but to write poetry (usually to express questions more than points of view on WMM)..

Oh and respect is recipcrocated - you showed yours when you instantly assumed something I posted was nothing to do with WM's....

there are ten poems included in the WMMs that the LTO has embedded universal emotional triggers into, (see 4th Philo) in an attempt to assist the individual reading them to understand the path to their own emotions ...

The technique of emotion-soul acquisition is concerned with discerning the emotional voice of a poem, intending that voice to resonate within your soul, and releasing the emotion that arises from the resonance, letting it wander away from you like a wild animal released into its natural habitat.

There are ten poems within the WingMakers' Ancient Arrow site that are designed for the application of this technique. They are:

Circle
Forever
One Day
Listening
Afterwards
Of this Place
Warm Presence
Another Mind Open
Of Luminous Things
Like the Song of Whales

Each poem strikes an emotional chord of subtle discord.

It is discordance that stirs the emotional responses, making them accessible to the higher energies of the human instrument. This discordance is not concerning anger, greed, or fear, but rather the more subtle feelings of separation, abandonment, and spiritual neglect.

The emotion-soul acquisition pays tribute to these feelings, and seeks to position the tether of discordance in the hands of soul, thus ensuring that the emotions have voice and influence in the shaping of soul's judgment, insight, and reasoning. It is the quiet emotions of separation and abandonment that fuel the strident emotions of fear, greed, and anger. Poetry can bring forth these quiet emotions and liberate their presence to the soul, and in so doing, allow them to be honored, and, in this process, understood.

This understanding helps to diminish the anger and fear of the mind and body, which disaffect the human instrument from Source Intelligence and realization of the Wholeness Navigator consciousness. Thus, the emotion-soul acquisition technique is to trace the voice of the ten poems to the subtle emotions of abandonment and separation, allowing these emotions to arise within one's self as if they were on display to your soul. These emotions are like ropes that pull the strident emotions into your life-stream, which anchor you to the energy system of survival. To the extent you can eliminate or diminish the "ropes" of the quiet emotions, you can eliminate or diminish the strident emotions.

Yet in essence are you saying that I should only discuss the poems of the WM even though in writing my own words with the emotions I am feeling I bring them to my soul for understanding...ahhh Or if I write a poem - do not post it because I should keep the emotion for my self and soul only....

Interesting - I did not realise my emotions should not be shared or my pov that may fall outside the wordings and teachings cannot be expressed... In my exuberance to express I flew to high... I will walk again....

To be honest, I believe poems are personal... and for you to read to yourself or someone you are intimately involved with (like dreams)... and more often than not, they disguise what the author is trying to express... but when you read what you have written to yourself, you may become more acquainted with your soul's abilities... which conveys the consciousness of the Entity to the individual using key words that have special meaning to you and you alone ... since all of our Entities are individuated, I really have no desire to peek into your soul ...mainly because I hold my own soul in sacred regard...

All words are personal to self - all ways of expressing yourself are personal to self - all posts that are made are personal to self - Does that mean you just stop communicating???

and would not consider exposing it to the ridicule of those who may not value it as much as I do.... but that is my own BS ... and obviously not yours or the expression of a "shy" person . :wink:

I presume from that comment you place doubt upon my comment about myself being a "shy" person.... With poetry (amongst others) I have heard so many criticisms and scorn (as well as praise and delight) of my words that comments against them do not really bother me anymore for there scorn but appreciated for their constructive criticisms so yes a shy person can post poetry (and like chaos theory a simple person can be very complex and a complex person simple but I digress)...

as you can see, I have no problem discussing poetry, which I see as a form of fragmenting a language that is already inadequate ... and when reading it, it remind me of the "word association" game that shrinks play so they can put you into a category that fragments society :lol:

My own BS (as you put it) - poetry can be far more than word association or fragmenting language - certainly when you first ask what defines a poem as a poem... does a poem have to rhyme, does it have to follow a certain rythem, certain layout, certain structure??
Can it convey emotion better than a sentence, an idea better than a story, a methapor better than a cliche, a picture better than a description or even transcend the lot and become it's own mirror that allows you to see your own soul.... my BS - Yes...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

no comment... do as you please :D

Post subject: Poems are not sharply dull :)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
no comment... do as you please :D

.....a perfect oxymoron.....

Flameforever wrote:
Secret

.....and an ironic title for a poem.

Flameforever, you are appreciated.

:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:12 pm 

Winding up the Spiral
And each time you do
You come around
the
Curve
To see something new
But then you begin to realize

It really is'nt new
It just becomes iridescent

And something to see through
At first it's unrecognizable
But soon it comes to you
What you once started
Comes winding back in Two

Post subject: A poem
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

.....and to think they thought
that they had got the power to keep you from me!
I wouldn’t have it.
I wouldn’t have it.....
.....but in my vision you were already free
and so it should be for eternity.

I’ve got no time for temporary things.
For they’re not there when you need them.
I’ve only interest in those things of Earth
that can be reproduced so that I can see them.....

.....and here I’ve seeded
what looks like an orchard.
A delightful array of souls.
You delight me.
Each one, you delight me.

You’re fragrant, like newly baked rolls
out of the oven of the Mother Divine.
To feed all these who yet wait.
Thinking somehow that they’d better be good
or they’ll get turned away at the gate,
or perhaps thinking if they don’t hurry on
they won’t get into heaven.
It’s too late.

Heaven is not about childish fears
or anything that would result in sadness and tears,
but "Heaven" is that moment,
when those who are so clear,
suddenly manifest before you.

I’ve taken flaws out of jewels before.
So many times it’s like a bore.
I’ve been accused of just about everything.
I wonder if I’ve missed anything.

I’m here tonight to simply drop in and to remind you that,
there’s no such thing as "sin"
and all those things that seem to occupy your day and cause you to think,

"Huh, you could have lost your way."

For there’s nothing wider than Heaven’s bay;

You really can’t miss it if you use the Violet Ray.

The Violet flame, my claim to fame?

Hardly.....

.....but I suppose some have said it and though I’ve tried so very hard,
I still seem to end up with the credit, but I didn’t do it for that reason, you know.

No, I did it so that things would more sweetly flow
and so that each one of you would really know
that there is such a thing as phenomena.

It isn’t always apports and it isn’t always smoke
that issues out of a medium’s throat,
but instead it’s that thing that can turn a bloke
into one whose heaven’s fires doth stoke.....
.....through Her love or His great, great devotion.

I’ll dive in that ocean.
The ocean of love.
The ocean of freedom.
The ocean of soul liberation.....

.....and at last I come to this place.
I come to this place,
for I can help you get rid of your past.
Oh yes.

Oh yes, the promise is given.
The debt, it is paid.
The rocket is ridden.
The waters now flow.

Won’t you drink and be healed?
For as far as I am concerned,
in my heart, you are sealed
and ever more.

There you can wield that magic, that is yours to command.

Beloved.

Be loved.

What does it take?

Must all manifestation fall and break before you learn that this isn’t a fake?

.....but all for your growth and education I radiate then.....
.....frequencies geared to your soul.....

.....and you will know it.

You can take a poll,
as the weeks go to months
and the months go to year.
You’ll live without your hell bent fears and instead come to know,
that the violet flame.....
.....IT clears those things that now would seem to blind you.

ENOUGH!

ENOUGH!

Though I can be so rough,
perhaps careless, some even might say,
but you see it isn’t the words
or the appearance itself
that I bring to you all this day,
but instead something far better.....
.....far better indeed.

A kiss from the Violet Ray
and so to you all,

Namaste.....

.....and so I do begin this glorious day.....

.....AWAY!!!

Sanctus Germanus (aka "SG") left a little P.S.

I guess I should have signed my autograph in your mind, but I thought Violet Rain
would betray St. Germain.

http://revolutionizingawareness.wordpre ... rld-trust/

..........word perfect, with alterations in punctuation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 am 

Too much on your head,
you've been runnin' for miles, ran out of breath
Still the picture on the wall is glowin'

Stayin' out late at night,
tryin' to figure out what you've become
But if the world would stop tonight,
would you notice? would you notice?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:40 am 
Posting Freak

Loving it Mike 777!!! :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 am 

When did you start to sing and swallow songs
That on the radio they played for you
When did you lose your private voice
When did it start, feeling sorry

taken from "Why did you become so very ugly" song by Azar baksh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am 

"Tightly holding on to the last ounce of hope;
it was never a grip that you kept hold
Ignoring the pain kills you from the inside,
but the way that it burns will tell no lies
When you feel the darkness fall onto you
you embrace the subtle gifts it brings
There is no hell creed
Simply a truth that streangthens you!"

I am not your old friend.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:56 am 

there is higher love on the one way
there is more than that on the other

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:11 pm 

can you explain what is that one way, and what is that on the other way?
:)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 am 
Posting Freak

What is the reason for my life and why have I come here
To a world so filled with sorrow, with anger and with fear?
Though my thoughts may seem confused, I know the answer's there
For deep inside I hear a call, but I'm not sure from where.
There is a tranquil message, pulling softly at my mind.
It feels so very loving, and sounds so sweet and kind.
This voice that hears my pain lives somewhere deep inside.
It hides behind my ego and is muted by my pride.
This presence is so quiet, whereas others yell and cry.
It wisely gives me reasons, and gently tells me why.
If my mind is calm and centered, it fills my heart with cheer,
But if there's a mental storm, it's impossible to hear
"The answers are all known," it says. "If you turn your mind around
To see what can't be seen and hear what has no sound?"
If the portal to this inner world lives deep inside my Soul,
Then to step across that threshold is my promise and my goal

Sue Lei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Nature of Angels

Midnight in the desert and all is well.
I told myself so and so it is,
or it is not,
I haven't quite decided yet.
Never mind the coyotes' howl or
the shrinking light.
Holiness claims my tired eyes
as I return the stare of stars.
They seem restless, but maybe they're
just ink blots and I'm the one
who's really restless.

There is something here that repeals me.
In its abundance I am absent.
So I shouted at the desert spirits,
tell me your secrets
or I will tell you my sorrows.

The spirits lined up quickly then.
Wings fluttering.
Hearts astir.
I heard many voices become one
and it spoke to the leafless sky
as a tenet to earth.

We hold no secrets.
We are simply windows to your future.
Which is now and which is then
is the question we answer.
But you ask the question.
If there is a secret we hold
it is nothing emboldened by words
or we would commonly speak.

I turned to the voice,
what wisdom is there in that?
If words can't express your secret wisdom,
then I am deaf and you are mute and we are blind.
At least I can speak my sorrows.

Again the wings fluttered
and the voices stirred
hoping the sorrow would not spill
like blood upon the desert.

But there were no more sounds
save the coyote and the owl.
And then a strange resolution suffused my sight.
I felt a presence like an enormous angel
carved of stone was placed behind me.
I couldn't turn for fear its loss would spill my sorrow.
But the swelling presence was too powerful to ignore
so I turned around to confront it,
and there stood a trickster coyote
looking at me with glass eyes
painting my fire, sniffing my fear,
and drawing my sorrow away in intimacy.
And I understood the nature of angels.