WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: In Appreciation of WM_AT HOME IN THE HEART_by Mick
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

At Home In The Heart

The key of life has been given... as a gift from the heavens
This sacred opportunity to live... shall be gratefully honoured
The false walls of imprisonment... will be removed by our truthfulness
And One by One we shall release ourselves... into a new dawn of existence

A mass awakening has begun... as people dig deep for strength and courage
A blessing will enter their lives... and with a surge of heartfelt compassion
A chain reaction shall occur... sending out a wave of consciousness
Imbued with the seeds of awareness... that shall be spread across the land

A new era of transparency... will allow us to peer through the façade
As the veils are being lifted... revealing a deeper clarity of sight
It is now time to rise into harmony... as our Hearts are expanding
In a rhythmic union with soul… and into the grand portal of Love

My Heart is beating gently... as I surrender and let go
The floodgates are peeled open... as I open up and allow
A powerful stream of energy... to surge into my Being
Standing now naked and still... I already have all that I need

An emergence of new life... is being born unto Earth
As we all begin to remember... the truth of who we really are
There is an essence of beauty... that is being emitted into our world
And just like a blossoming flower… we are all unfolding from our core.

~ Michael Green 29/12/08

Post subject: Re: In Appreciation of WM_AT HOME IN THE HEART_by Mick
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thanks, Mick, appropriate Season's Greetings... and preface to the new Age of Transparency... many people I have talked to sense this "wave" of change...I only hope that it will be as infectious as some believe...The "trend seer", has predicted that when we have nothing to loose...people loose it. The apathy is appalling ... if it only would spread into the media. I hate to even go into the Rense website anymore, it is almost as mind numbing as electro shock therapy (I imagine) one sensational sound bite after another, we are dished out our daily doses of fear and hate...Your post reminds me that there is another way to look at the future...and I greatly appreciate that vision you share.

breathe in the energy of the Central Sun...breathe out Heaven on Earth

.................Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:20 am 
Posting Freak

Mick you stir me in the depths of our collective heart. Thank you. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Thanks, Mick, appropriate Season's Greetings... and preface to the new Age of Transparency... many people I have talked to sense this "wave" of change...I only hope that it will be as infectious as some believe...The "trend seer", has predicted that when we have nothing to loose...people loose it. The apathy is appalling ... if it only would spread into the media. I hate to even go into the Rense website anymore, it is almost as mind numbing as electro shock therapy (I imagine) one sensational sound bite after another, we are dished out our daily doses of fear and hate...Your post reminds me that there is another way to look at the future...and I greatly appreciate that vision you share.

breathe in the energy of the Central Sun...breathe out Heaven on Earth

.................Image

Aloha Starduster,

As you know, I love to share inspiration from heart to heart... I have found that poetry gives me a good opportunity to create and share at this level. And another good thing is that the poems can give inspiration and upliftment to different people in different ways... the messages can be encoded in the language of the soul and can be unlocked by each individuals unique soul frequencies and there is some beautiful treasures of love, light and healing that can often be received.

When I initially discovered the WingMakers website, it was the poetry that I really gravitated towards, I really love the way that it has been created and the deep feelings that it invokes within me. But in saying that i must admit that I equally enjoy the music, paintings/graphic imagery, and the philosophy :)

Thankyou Starduster for posting that picture of the infinity and also the words about the inbreath and the outbreath. I am so connected to that symbology... your reply to the poem actually gave me a very strong feeling of synchronicity because at the end of 2008 some of my students and I were in the process of co-creating a special kata. We named it "the sword of truth" and after going through a series of 13 bokken techniques we then finish by using the end of the bokken to inscribe in the air the Infinity Symbol and then we take a deep inbreath as we bring the handle of the sword back against our hearts and then as we breathe out we surge the point of the sword forward and into the portal of where the infinity symbol intersects through itself... it is literally like plugging in to a universal portal of love/power... if one surrenders into the experience with heartfelt intention... then there are no words to describe... it feels very sacred... it is that of the infinite power of universal Love and Creation. Thankyou for helping me to remember.
Love and Light
~ Michael ))) O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:24 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Mick you stir me in the depths of our collective heart. Thank you. :wink:

Thankyou Shay for your uplifting comments. I wrote that particular poem after going on a journey into the hinterland area a few hundred kilometers from where I live. I found an awesome forest walk that led me to a beautiful waterfall that had a huge cavern in behind it! I had no choice but to get in underneath the waterfall (brought a couple of clear quartz clusters in with me too)... it felt so good when I was underneath the waterfall... and when I eventually decided to drag myself away from it and go back into the cavern I had a huge rush of energy surge into my entire Being through the crown chakra, :idea: I am definitly going back there again !! :)
I built a fire that night under the stars and really loved the feeling of gazing into the fire and watching the flames dance and listening to some Sacred Earth and WingMakers music. (do you remember that bit in a WM poem..."It is time to lift your gaze from the fire's brightness and start to cast shadows of your own...") I feel that it is a very powerfully encoded affirmation.
The next day after the fire I did a bit more exploring before deciding to drive my van to Mt. Ninderry. I made sure i had a pencil and some paper in my backpack before climbing up to the peak of the mountain where I had to scramble through some dense scrub land before I discovered the perfect seat on a rock ledge facing towards the setting sun. I had to step out from the cliff onto the small rock ledge and ended up having to take a few deep breaths after I looked over the edge of the cliff and seen how steep and far down it was :shock: its not the fall that I was worried about it was the sudden stopping bit at the end that was a concern :) After I re-composed myself i went into a meditation and had such a feeling of gratitude inside me for everything that has happened throughout the year of 2008... it was then that I began to put pencil to paper as my way to honour the year with heartfelt appreciation and reflection upon the significance of the 2008 cycle.
Writing poems like "At Home In The Heart" are a way that I can create a trigger point of clarity and awareness within myself and to pay homage to the universe and at the same time it gives me an opportunity to do something that I love to do... to share inspiration and love to all of my friends and family from heart to heart, from soul to soul.
Thankyou Shay for persevering with my little story :)
Glad to be with you on this important journey,
Namaste,
~ Michael ))) O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you Mick, for taking the time to express how synchronistic our experiences are, even continents away from each other. This is what reveals how the Unification Force works...and gives us great reason to express our gratitude for our roles in this plan. Letting the virtues from the Heart of Hearts, that flow to us...flow through us is what makes us coherent, as we resonate in Oneness. Thank you for sharing

..........................................Image