WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 8
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:19 pm 
Posting Freak

While waiting for others to stop fooling themselves, I chose to discuss one of the smaller poems with you. Longing of Chamber 8. The music of the chamber is already finished up by the first poem, Another mind open - and what music is to be used for Longing? The same again?

[b]Longing[/b]

Longing, when the eyelids open
upon the deepest stimulus held by your lips
and the amorous kiss becomes my orbit.

The first strophe is one sentence, beginning with the title of the poem, defining it in the situation where normally it's essence is exactly made undone, because the kiss of all things is already happening, but the longing was so endless, the orbit won't finish.

I ache and long to have you with me
so close our skin would melt together
like two candle wicks sharing wax.
I only know that what is of soul
is of longing and ache.
It delivers me to the edge,
the precipice where I look down
and see myself inextinguishable,
longing to be consumed by you.

It is not said the situation has changed, but it could be another window of Longing, it could be the continued orbit. But what clearly has changed is the vision of the second candle, it has changed from Chamber 4, where there was only one, wherein it's light I was staring at her, and now I see us together, may it possibly be in my eye only. The only thing I know for sure here is what is of soul. Even in death or on the other side I see this same longing and I feel ache. The tone is interesting, the voice goes fluently down to the fact never-ending.

And in that glittering place
let me stretch with your heart
at full speed, blind and intent.
Let me dwell in you
until I am so familiar with our union
that it becomes part of my eyes.
With memory full,
we can walk home,
hand-in-hand,
in the permanence of longing.

Now I am showing infinity to her by my request to let me stretch with her hart, because I love this ache (it is a glittering place) and I am still flexible enough to stretch with her heart, of all hearts because her heart sure must be endless. At full speed - even in the orbit what might mean allmost a standstill: I want to stretch with your heart, my love, you don't inspire me to be so low to only want to enjoy our kiss what nonetheless do is the most desirable thing possible in all worlds. At full speed, blind and intent (the keywords, see the blindness in the last Chamber for example, the purpose (intent) of the second, ...) I could write an entire essay about the tone of the voice, the intent speaking the rest of the strophe, but I'll leave it at that, at this for the moment.

So much a part of the other
that the "other does not exist.

[bewerken aan 25-8-2005 door CV]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:37 pm 
Posting Freak

I am wondering , if perhaps, the experience here in these human instruments on this earth are so enjoyed for the prize of the experiences, emotion. To long and ache for the pleasure of the company of another long lost in memory to other places and times, does bring people to reincarnate over and over again to be together, so great was and is their love for each other. That love is so true and great , that to think of being separate is inconceivable for they are one in the mind that is thinking of them now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana, I have found the Peri of a Man is a very interesting topic. Sometimes the Peri is the Guide,sometimes a Oracle,sometimes they are called LadyLove. Where the Idea of LadyLove first originated is uncertain,although its a Dream of the Arabian Knights. Its symbolism is a Winged Sun,The androgenous Creator. Underneath is the symbol of the Cosmic Egg,the cosmic egg is too the right,inside the Egg is Cosmic Consciousness-Christ Impulse-creative Force. On the left of the Egg is the Spirial,This is where Psyche/Chaos/ The Anima of Man was born. The Twins/Spiritual Soul Mates. The Twins where on the spirial of Life,and The Female became aware of the Cosmic Egg-When she saw the Sun,she ask the Sun,are u my Husband. The Cosmic Egg told the Twin/female No,I created a Husband for You. He/Male,had been speaking to her,telling her the secrets of Life. The Female Had denied her Male counter-part,and was thrown out into Space. Her,Male twin was taken with her,they found themselves in a part of of Space that was uncharted area of Space. The Twins Wandered,and as there ship that was a Winged Chariot/Cherbim. The First Twin to incarnate was the Male,The female followed. Everytime the Twins would incarnate-they would cause all kinds of Mischeif. After awhile,the Lords of Karma,would stagger there Births,until A time when they would be able to create beauty. Very seldom does a Twin-soul Mate enter this world at the same Time-or Even close of Age. But a Mans Peri-is the most valuable Gift received. And the Peri,who is a Lady-Love,The Man usually becomes very Powerful,a Man well become a King. A famous person in History. There is No Dream,as Powerful as the Dreams of Twin Souls,Born upon the Spirial Of life together. Usually they have a Karma-in there Life is spent in Resolution. And they meet again,and again until they have Created Beauty. Its Not uncommon for the Peri-to be a heavenly nymph,a fallen Angel,a Djinn. The Djinn,has the Fire within,in when she is treated badly,she can be a Mans worse Nightmere. Sometimes they are seen as the Old Hag-who collects the fallen Warrior from the Battle feild-taking him home-so that he can rebirth. There was a Order of Angels-Cherbim-that fail from Paradise. That Order became Djinn. This is where the Idea of Generational Curse Began. The Tenders where Fauna-spirits of the Flowers,and the Plants. There symbol was Butterfly-Dragon Fly,and latter became the Sacred Bee. Its Evolution,as a species moving threw the cycles of Life,Until they Became-HumanBeing. Some spirits are so old-they have there own Genetic Memory-something that cannot be detected by the Human Eye-or science. Its not something that can be found in the Blood. That is why some well say,you can take everything from me,but you cannot take the spirit of my life,or can you steal my soul. The soul can be imprissoned,eventually it is set free. When all is said in done,Man well Marry his Peri-Or let Her Go. Its Not so Bad,we all go threw changes,A women can Find Pleasure and Thing that are Super-natural. Even Grown Men Need Mothers,perhaps One day,when they have Become Super-Human,they may find That Lady-Love wasnt so Bad. And Maybe this Relationship Of Love can have Resolution. I think that the Term-Un-conditional Love is a set up for failure. And a contract of Negative Behaviour. It alows People to treat People badly-because of Blood. And the Truth be spoken-our children are not our Possessions. They are Gifts. We cannot control our off-spring,they have to find there own Ways,and hopefully as a parent we have given them the Tools to find there Ways. There is nothing more painful,than finding out that You are not your childs Ancestor. And the Seed tells you so. We are truelly alone,our path is ours,and where we go from here-is our choise. We do not always end up in the same family-religion-or even country. If you can communicate with your self-you well find that the Language you speak today is Foreign. English isnt everyones language of choise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Very nice mythology zoarastera. THANX! What I have learned is the winged sun or winged globe also symbolized the female pharoahs of ancient ancient Egypt. Man and woman both appeared at the same time because when they hit the slower visable light frequency having come from ultraviolet blue(which is a faster frequency), where they literally were one, they split into the positive and negative of the electrum, positive being male and negative being female. From their first incarnations together therein they physically parted from each other in subsequent incarnations as they became more and more effected by the environment for the perceptions formed from their experiences and the wisdom stored in their souls having been gleaned from the emotions from the experiences. Also, they as separate beings were to make known the unknown of this human creation, yet, still stay in touch with the common Divine they both shared. Quite the (wo)mandate to follow! What a labyrinth has been created from all the incarnations of so many and not only here on earth! It is much more complicated then we allow ourselves to know , this comings and goings of human beings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Also, it is almost like we have some kind of memory deep, deep inside about having felt whole and at one with another before the big split,(some call it the BiG Bang),and long for that feeling of wholeness with him or her again. Sigh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

eight - in finity

what did jez-us do?
he gave up his love/wife, children too, to speak with you, about what she's seen of nature,
nurture
life
be real
from some son, of a mother
love
be farther

not a shun
T

[Edited on 23-6-2005 by Ebyam]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:28 pm 
Posting Freak

If you ever find that other in full consciousness, is it possible to leave again? For humanity? Why wouldn't you work together?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
A person finds their own faults, by pointing them out in others (mirrors).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:18 pm 
Posting Freak

"If you ever find that other in full consciousness, is it possible to leave again? For humanity? Why wouldn't you work together? "

Good question CV, why wouldn't you work together?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:25 am 

Thank you to each of you for your thoughts, comments, and perspectives...I have been indulging in the WM poetry this evening...reading your words and feelings, sharing...very nice. Very nice indeed. :)

[Edited on 8-12-2005 by 7:2:5]