WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Go vegan and nobody gets hurt
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Don't eat junk
it only creates gunk
that gets stuck in your pores
until your brain is nothing more
than a great big blob
let nature do its job
There are so many good things
Fruit and veggies the higher they ring
the more energy they will bring
the more beautifully you will sing
and pretty soon you won't even eat meat
because you'll be tapping your feet
to the beat of your healthy heart
all you have to do is start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:53 am 
 WWW  Profile

chant and eat tasty vegi-prasadam (:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:34 pm 

Dont eat. Make love to fruit.

Drink from streams.

Not the tap.

And thats a wrap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:28 am 
 WWW  Profile

[align=center][color=darkblue][size=42]
Living, Growing Poetry[/size][size=25]

Consider growing home gardens
that are resonanting islands
of beauty & benevolence.

[img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/more/Teka_2005_garden1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/more/Teka_lettuce_basi_intensive.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/art1/lowrez/in_the_garden_lowrez.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/more/Teka_apple_blossoms.jpg[/img]

If you live in an apartment,
consider growing
container gardens
or community gardens.

Either way
consider growing
inward
and outward
in peace.

Your inner
emotional ecosystem
can become
as beautiful,
well-orchestrated
and fruitful
as your garden.

[img]http://www.soulconnection.net/downloads/icons/i5.gif[/img]

[/size][/color][/align]

[Edited on 31-7-2007 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:35 pm 

Feeding free from friends
Nourishing not neighbors
Birds breathe
Fish flow free
Steers slurp strawberries
Pigs protrude puddles
Calves cuddle comfortable cows
Guilt gone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:53 am 

Guilt should never be a reason to do or not do anything.
Love is always the alternative:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:11 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes...by all means, listen to your body, and give it what it needs, but do not be limited by the needs of others.

It has been explained repeatedly, that the PTB have altered our food, and not just animals... the very soil has been altered and poisons introduced that limit our progression. The chemicals present in the air, fall on the waters too.

As many are now revealing, intent (love) projected into our nourishment, can change its molecular structure, http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp

In the latest paper by James, Living From the Heart explains:

[quote]The rise and acceleration of complexity in life has also given rise to complexity in one's spiritual life. There are many [i]so-called [/i]spiritual practices that require you to breath in very specific manners and rhythms. Others require you to eat certain combinations of food and drink. Others prescribe very detailed meditations and postures. Still others define certain colors and sound frequencies that are activating to you soul.

[b]Living from the heart is not centered on a precision of technique or complex practices of the body, mind or emotional control.[/b] It is the simple moment-to -moment practice of the heart virtues in your daily affairs. Over time, this practice culminates in a virtuosity of precision and control, but this is the natural outcome of simple practices , not the rigid programs of training at the outset, and this is an important distinction.

[b]The three subtle desires ( for Instant Gratification, Control and the Next Thing) are each components of a general social dysfunction built upon an expired system of belief in the ambition of ego over the wisdom of heart expression. [/b] This is what the coming shift in consciousness, long predicted, is truly about. The wisdom of the heart will prevail and it will become the standard bearers of humanity, ushering in a new order of coherence and alignment ot the higher frequencies of our divine nature and source[/quote]

how or why anyone would consider killing a plant is not killing something beautiful and intelligent... making a judgment of their values is beyond my ability to comprehend...we are all interconnected...and assist each other in any way we can...even Jesus said, laying down you life for another, was the highest expression of love.

as Epsillion70 points out, if we are acting out of love... these food sources will willingly live and die to assist us in our natural progression. If you sincerely cared about what you are putting into your body...you would grow your own and pray over what allows itself to be slaughtered (even water and minerals) so that you might evolve naturally.

[Edited on 14-10-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:06 pm 

Philosophy paper Chamber 1:
“Thus, as the individual awakens to their creative power to transmute energy and enhance it with the clear intent of gentle support, they become transmitters of Source Reality and architects of the synthesis model of existence.”

"Living from the heart is not centered on a precision of technique or complex practices of the body, mind or emotional control. It is the simple moment-to -moment practice of the heart virtues in your daily affairs. Over time, this practice culminates in a virtuosity of precision and control, but this is the natural outcome of simple practices, not the rigid programs of training at the outset, and this is an important distinction."

By living in the heart, a person will eventually make some decisions that may lead them to eating deliberately. Living in the heart is a path towards deliberate living. Vegetarianism is an answer to gaining sustenance from another's suffering.

Compassion would lead a person away from benefitting from another's pain. The kind messages from James are approachable for they are character changing. Generally, the changes will be towards a gentle life.
I recommend The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Polan.

I look in your eyes and see awareness
Humor and mirth accompany your day
Let us go together
Companions on the gentle way

Love and peace,
Tamarisk

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

highwhistler wrote:
[align=center]
Living, Growing Poetry

Consider growing home gardens
that are resonanting islands
of beauty & benevolence.

If you live in an apartment,
consider growing
container gardens
or community gardens.

Either way
consider growing
inward
and outward
in peace.

Your inner
emotional ecosystem
can become
as beautiful,
well-orchestrated
and fruitful
as your garden.

[/align]

[Edited on 31-7-2007 by highwhistler]

Beautiful! Third generation vegetarian here. We're getting ready to go Vegan. It's important. Love the site highwhistler.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

Post subject: Re: Go vegan and nobody gets hurt
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:18 am 
Posting Freak

OOna that is your somewhat biased interpretation of highwhistler being vegetarian as you depict. You are also known for your multiple personalities as is evidenced on this forum.Show us the LOVE THAT FLOWS FROM YOUR HEART IMPARTIALLY LIKE THE SOURCE FROM WHICH WE ALL COME FROM. GO GIRL, SHOW US!!!!!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:11 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

Last edited by Oona on Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Which one of you Oona? I post only one avatar on this forum, how many do you use? Do your deluded investigation it only proves the MP theory ROBIN. What? Your guns are bigger than mine? P-L-E-E-Z-E! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

c

~J~

Last edited by Oona on Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Please...have it investigated Oona...bwahahahhaahahahahahahhaa

I guess no one told you not to eat the fertilizer...but we all know the lengths drama queens will go to for attention...any experienced gardener will tell you that putting fresh poop around young plants will kill them...but maybe this was your intent...the mighty trees of the forest can withstand the acidity of fresh skat and actually grow stronger...thank you for your contributions...everything serves a purpose.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Which one of you Oona? I post only one avatar on this forum, how many do you use? Do your deluded investigation it only proves the MP theory ROBIN. What? Your guns are bigger than mine? P-L-E-E-Z-E! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not YOU SD. :roll:

WOW!!! Are you ever deluded. You don't have or can't exercise the capacity to feel the difference in energies of people. Everyone has their own unique signature in that respect. Yours is very pronounced and is felt for all of the avatars you use. There is an underlying special nastiness you have that is too easily brought out in you when someone doesn't agree with you and that can be most of the people most of the time.You are as predictable as clockwork. When replying to you one can always count on a REACTION from you because you have have no control. SD is Carolyn , you just called me Deb which is my name and my energy is not SD's even though we are good friends and I have no qualms about stating that despite all the petty bickering and other silliness that takes place on this forum. Now ROBIN, react to this in your typical manner. Do you think only SD knows you as Robin? Unlimit your thinking, honey. By the the way, Robin is a beautiful name and one of my favorite birds since I was a kid. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:32 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[

~J~

Last edited by Oona on Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:36 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Oona wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
OOna that is your somewhat biased interpretation of highwhistler being vegetarian as you depict. You are also known for your multiple personalities as is evidenced on this forum.Show us the LOVE THAT FLOWS FROM YOUR HEART IMPARTIALLY LIKE THE SOURCE FROM WHICH WE ALL COME FROM. GO GIRL, SHOW US!!!!!

DEB! When you show one SHRED of respect for others you will find that in ME and others. You will not SEE that until then. Since a VEGAN is a vegetarian and Highwhistler posted a vegan thread I believe this is a fair assessment on my part.

I will not tell you this very many more times without reporting you for Internet Harassment. You need to cease your FALSE accusation about MPD. It's a total lie. I won't tolerate this this time Deb.

YOUR behaviors will prevent you from seeing my love or even HEARING it. You have my compassion in this.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:48 pm 
 WWW  Profile

coulterIV wrote:
Don't eat junk
it only creates gunk
than a great big blob
let nature do its job

Coulter are you a Vegan?

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
Oona wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

DEB! When you show one SHRED of respect for others you will find that in ME and others. You will not SEE that until then. Since a VEGAN is a vegetarian and Highwhistler posted a vegan thread I believe this is a fair assessment on my part.

I will not tell you this very many more times without reporting you for Internet Harassment. You need to cease your FALSE accusation about MPD. It's a total lie. I won't tolerate this this time Deb.

YOUR behaviors will prevent you from seeing my love or even HEARING it. You have my compassion in this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I said you are sooooo predictable. I am almost disappointed. I dare you to send that report, I really want you too. :roll: By the way, just WHO do you send it too? I will not be intimidated by the likes of you(s).Blackholes just don't do it for me. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I said you are sooooo predictable. I am almost disappointed. I dare you to send that report, I really want you too. :roll: By the way, just WHO do you send it too? I will not be intimidated by the likes of you(s).Blackholes just don't do it for me. :roll:

Oops, looks like a few of me all reply exactly in the same way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:58 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
[

Oops, looks like a few of me all reply exactly in the same way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK :D You first report it to your server.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

We can do this one on one. My report on you and your husband is sent to your server. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:02 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Oona wrote:
coulterIV wrote:
Don't eat junk
it only creates gunk
than a great big blob
let nature do its job

Coulter are you a Vegan?

I was at the time I wrote this for more than 4 months. The amount of detoxification i went through was amazing.

Now, for the love of my sexual kundalini force I am a meat eater.

Shay, amazingly right when i am about to post this your post comes right in my face Maybe i need to think about what i am putting into my body.
Quote:

"Of all the dangers which beset man's mortal nature and jeopardize his spiritual integrity, pride is the greatest."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

coulter1V I apologize for getting so off topic on your lovely thread. I'll not do so anymore. I tried the vegan and vegetarian thing before too but found it too difficult if not impossible to obtain certian enzymes and amino acids that only certian meats and dairy contain.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:33 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hi COulter. Thanks for your answer. I too apologize. I don't think my original post required all that fuss. I keep hearing about the deficits that people experience when they are not eating meat. I would just say keep trying. My son is a 4th generation vegetarian and is the tallest strongest most athletic one at every group. He has endless energy and so do I.

Even if we didn't care about health benefits, we would want to go the next step to veganism because of the rise in cruelty to farmed animals. Thanks for starting a thread about this. One of the Meet-up groups I belong to (activists) is the Vegetarian/Vegan group for our area. We get together once a month to support a vegetarian or vegan restaurantand we are constantly having speakers and getting information. i am encouraged to see that now some vegetarian "meat" products are getting into the main stream grocery stores. :D

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:36 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
We can do this one on one. My report on you and your husband is sent to your server. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Would you mind sending me a copy? :D :D :D :D

Good on you. Likewise! had already done. Will send YOU a copy if you send. :D Now could we agree not to post to or about each other? I am asking you not to have contact with me. If you continue that's what is against the law now.

~J~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next