WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Go vegan and nobody gets hurt
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:28 am 
 WWW  Profile

So much for our next encounter being civil :?

One correction. I didn't bring up this topic. It flowed nicely until I posted in it.

I made a statement which is true. I would not have posted in it had I known it's original author (who is not you) had reversed their position. I don't purposly invite controversy because it's a total waste of energy and time.

I've done nothing more than you say you did,Shaylana. I've posted some facts and studies.

You are taking my comments out of context. In YOUR world of "all the same everything is"; wouldn't YOU on a meathook be the same as a cow or a pig or any other animal? Just asking.:wink:

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Victumization, blame and denial seem to go hand in hand as you so aptly display Oona . Your original meathook post was very vicious and was meant to be , by you in your anger that someone would actually disagree with you. You are extremely slick at making whatever is said to always be to your advantage if not denigrating to the one who posted ,in your eyes, "against you". Such are the thickness of the defensive filters you wear. I really made a effort with you to resolve this animosity(chronic blame) you display toward me in your underhanded if not habitual off handed way. Obviously you have no interest in resolve and show that you prefer the animosity. I know what I felt when you switched personas . Be as well as you can ,honey. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:54 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Victumization, blame and denial seem to go hand in hand as you so aptly display Oona . Your original meathook post was very vicious and was meant to be , by you in your anger that someone would actually disagree with you. You are extremely slick at making whatever is said to always be to your advantage if not denigrating to the one who posted ,in your eyes, "against you". Such are the thickness of the defensive filters you wear. I really made a effort with you to resolve this animosity(chronic blame) you display toward me in your underhanded if not habitual off handed way. Obviously you have no interest in resolve and show that you prefer the animosity. I know what I felt when you switched personas . Be as well as you can ,honey. :D

Making a mistake does not make one a victum Shay. I made a mistake. I makes lots of them. I understand how it is that you are processing things right now. So I forgive you for that.

As for being as well as I can be, than was a nice sentiment for you to give. Thank you Shay. I'll do just that. I am very well and attaining more Spiritual maturity with each passing day. great things are happening for me.

I thank you for giving me the opportunity to make those choices. You are right I have no interest in resolving this in the manner YOU would like for me to. When you say things as you are just saying about the HeartMath I used it gives me clues to your BS (belief system) with a skewed BS I know we can never have resolution.

I have a question. Do you have the HeartMath monitoring device on your computer?

I think once again if you think what I say is to my advantage, you might want to consider if what you are trying to do is make me look bad instead of resolving anything.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

You are too funny, it IS ME who started the HeartMath thread on this forum. Obviously you have not bothered to acknowledge that.The thread speaks for itself and that I started it speaks for itself.If you really want to know what I know or have about HeartMath read the thread . Now as to you I will not bandy words around with you ,I know of something much more effective. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:54 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
You are too funny, it IS ME who started the HeartMath thread on this forum. Obviously you have not bothered to acknowledge that.The thread speaks for itself and that I started it speaks for itself.If you really want to know what I know or have about HeartMath read the thread . Now as to you I will not bandy words around with you ,I know of something much more effective. :D

You could just answer the questions simply if you desired resolution. Do you?

I don't usually read your threads Shay it's true. It would serve me no purpose following you around and commenting in them. I admit that due to your assessments of me I don't respect your judgement. Until you show respect you usually will not perceive respect (or love) coming from others.

I asked you the question because of your accusatory tones with me. You make too many assupmtions about people. Then when you have egg on the face you become threatening, aggressive, hostile.

Comments to me like "I wish you luck your going to need it"

or bla bla . . . "I know something more effective" are meant to satisfy your need to be in control and be right about things. I understand that and forgive you.

Let's hope those things you are mentioning aren't threats of harm, as anything sent comes back to you seven fold.

When you wish to quit the "bandy" you won't say anything more.

~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
“My heart knows me better than I know myself, so I’m going to let it do all the talking”

KT Tunstall

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:22 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Good! Sending YOU a love bomb too! 8)

~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:26 pm 
 WWW  Profile

LearningToFly wrote:
I have not read all this thread so I don't know if you all have done this or not but this is an excellent area for the Heart Virtues to be sent.

What a great and beautiful project!

There is a lot of clearing to do here. People, animals, earth, greed, power, injustice.

The meat packing industry has been around a long time. I read a book on it in high school but I don't remember what it was called. It was a bout the meat packing industry in Chicago at the the beginning of the 1900's. So energy can be sent back in time as well as the present and the future.

In compassion and understanding,
LTF

Thank you for this. LTF I'd like to ask you to help with this in your meditation group.

~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

No "bombs" here. I won't even use such terminology. You don't get it no matter how much you try to fake it. :shock: It can't be faked honey and good ol KT Tunstall knows it! :lol:

Quote:
My heart knows me better than I know myself, so I'm going to let it do all the talking.
KT Tunstall

:lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:18 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
No "bombs" here. I won't even use such terminology.

Interesting. Won't even use the WORD "bomb" but will support a cruel inhumane industry.

You don't get it

Delusion of knowing me and what I grok or not :shock:

no matter how much you try to fake it. :shock: It can't be faked

You should know this better than anyone. That's why your tactic is not working.

honey

Thank you. That's nice a term of endearment

and good ol KT Tunstall knows it!

A dependence on externals?

Quote:
My heart knows me better than I know myself, so I'm going to let it do all the talking.
KT Tunstall

Your heart needs an adjustment perhaps? Try reading the love I've sent you until you "get it". Yes KT Tunstall expresses in her song "Suddenly I See" what you may feel about a woman who is beautiful, or talented or is attractive and draws any attention away from you. I'm truly sorry you're hurting so. I honestly am. You can tell very much about a person by the music they resonate with. That does not seem like an honestly healed persona. JMO

No It's not funny Shay

~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
KT Tunstall

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:26 pm 
 WWW  Profile

me too

And From THE GOLDEN RING

"In everyday terms of reality there is a shift that is occurring. The game of enlightenment, the Gold Ring, is played everyday and all the time. It involves the giving and receiving of cosmic energy and the purification and alignment of the aura and chakras of the self, the planet and galaxy.

This game involves using the mind to overcome reaction and move into creation. Each player is moving from a limited reactive third dimensional body with a fourth dimensional drama to a fifth dimensional spirit engaged in a multidimensional reality. You begin the game where you are and the game of enlightenment never ends as it is joy, expansion, health, wisdom and love all rolled into one exciting and powerful creative life.

In the beginning of the game there are things upon the earth or Terra that are difficult as many spirits here are caught up in low astral energy that causes them to get entangled with others in awful displays of abusive controlling power dramas with those who are powerless weak victims that allow themselves to be used.

The Wayshowers are many who are becoming awakened and helping the ones who have been abused and the perpetrators of abuse. They bring information on the laws and subjects of attraction, separation, polarity, correspondence, inclusion, allowing and other important communications from the Teachers of Light or from the source of Higher Intelligence."

Thank you for your participation.

~J~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:41 pm 
Posting Freak

White MEAT seems to be a need of mine lately, I just so enjoyed beyond measure a Bar-B-Q chicken sandwich. The bread was whole grain and the cheese was a white medium cheddar, not to mention the onion. I apologize to the veggies. :? :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:46 am 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
me too

And From THE GOLDEN RING

"In everyday terms of reality there is a shift that is occurring. The game of enlightenment, the Gold Ring, is played everyday and all the time. It involves the giving and receiving of cosmic energy and the purification and alignment of the aura and chakras of the self, the planet and galaxy.

This game involves using the mind to overcome reaction and move into creation. Each player is moving from a limited reactive third dimensional body with a fourth dimensional drama to a fifth dimensional spirit engaged in a multidimensional reality. You begin the game where you are and the game of enlightenment never ends as it is joy, expansion, health, wisdom and love all rolled into one exciting and powerful creative life.

In the beginning of the game there are things upon the earth or Terra that are difficult as many spirits here are caught up in low astral energy that causes them to get entangled with others in awful displays of abusive controlling power dramas with those who are powerless weak victims that allow themselves to be used.

The Wayshowers are many who are becoming awakened and helping the ones who have been abused and the perpetrators of abuse. They bring information on the laws and subjects of attraction, separation, polarity, correspondence, inclusion, allowing and other important communications from the Teachers of Light or from the source of Higher Intelligence."

Thank you for your participation.

What qualifies you to speak for the Wayshowers or Teachers of Light? These Wingmaker Materials bring alot of information. I guess you forgot that or never really checked into it huh?

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:17 am 

Is this still a 'veggie' thread where wegan go and grow.. or
just another exuse for a place to give ourselves 'wedgies'.?? For some folks that say that they got 'it' alot...it seems to me, that 'it' gets lost a lot.... :(

Mind if I insert a 'wedgie' or two here?

http://lightworker.com/articles/game.php ..... :)

http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/littlesoul-thesun.htm

They are 'quick enough' reads... and just may slow down some of the anti
-grindigestion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:30 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
watch out moonz...you may find yourself on a meat hook...you vile meat eater...

funny you appear to have the biggest heart here...so much compassion, and in tune with the feelings of others...yet you eat meat...either you are an OXyMoron...or an example of a balanced diet, that allows for all forms of life to be integrated into your BEing...and which you express with feeling and intelligence in a manor that is not offensive and leaves us smiling.

thanks for being YOU... and setting that example...I appreciate it...even if you do eat meat...and those helpless veggie :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:24 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Oona wrote:

Choose Love and Compassion

~J~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:14 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
accept Whole-ness with appreciation and understanding.
The double helix nebula near the center of the Milky Way Galaxy

"there is no difference... between what IS, and what should be."
Hakomi Project chamber 3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:22 am 

Sort of a 'Jonathan Livingston SeesGalactical'.
Seems the 'lights' are on. At least 'up north'.
Reminded me a 'pebble on a pond'.
A celestial G-hummmmdrop-plop, if you will.... :wink:

Starduster said above.....
''watch out moonz...you may find yourself on a meat hook''

Naw..., from my perspective it's really more of a meaty matter
of being between a ''grokker and a heart place''..... :wink:
Besides..., you know that I'm already ''Hooked on Phunetics''

Have had changes in diet though. When you think about it...
it's a 'no brainer'. FISH..., the 'brain food'.

Just look at it and what's in it......"FSI" for the ''HI''

There was some talk lately of the sharing of PMs. I gots one to share with y'all. For a brief moment around here.., we had a visitor. I played 'touch'.....it seems more appropriate now to this thread.....

Quote:
14 Jan 2008 05:46 am ((a month before I stopped smoking ciggies...))

''Well Be-atrixie (a nod to your gorgeous entitically etherally perennial gal...) you got me.

As a smoker I am inherently unfit to speak of health matters. No small matter in the 'free-willpower/struggle', let me tell you!
I have been haunted for over 30+ years after reading Arnold Ehret's book... ''The Mucusless Diet Healing System'' and the companion ''Rational Fasting''... http://www.arnoldehret.org/healthclub/trilogy_1.html

Food science has come a long way since these books were published, but he 'healed' his incurable disease with a diet of raw fruits and vegetables. Toss in long periods of fasting and the guy made a believer out of me. Unfortunately.., not a practitioner.

I will read your article on cereals/grains as what you say is extremely interesting. Seems more 'life force' is contained in these foods than say meat, but pale in comparison to fruits and vegetables. No doubt about the 'processing' factor being the key to these foods being viable. Not to mention the fertilization/pesticide 'circle of death' we dance with in our food supply.

Have you heard of Dr. Emoto? The Miracle of Water. Water with an energetic imprinting is frozen and the resulting crystals photographed. https://www.hado.net/hado/index.php

''Hado''..... hmmmmmmm. Check it out.

What I'm about to say is nothing new.., and certainly not verifiable by myself.., but it's not so much 'what' you eat....as it is 'how' you eat it. Not talking about chewing fifty times. More along the lines of prayer. The blessing of the food. At the truly spiritual cellular level, it's akin to the ''Observation/Nurturance/Gratitude'' of 'First Source'....
in everything. Before I go 'wingy' on you.., be it known that I am more of a 'Conversations with God' guy. ''God=Love=LIFE''.

Again..., I'm not the guy to talk of 'transformation'.., by any 'method'. I don't listen to WMM music in the hopes that it will 'activate' my DNA/Source Codes and I shall 'stroll among the stars'. Years ago on the forum I called all of this the ''inevitable eventuality''. Maybe an excuse for being lazy, as much as I hate to admit it. For me, it's been the 'heart' work. Acceptance of Love and the Nurturance of it, are my prime motivation. When I'm 'hitting on all 8 cylinders' in that department, then all else should fall into place.

I like your attitude. Your 'consciousness of doing' leads to the 'conscious of being' which of course leads to pure consciousness. I think that may be the 'path' of singularity that WMM professes. It is 'purposeful intent-edness' that has you 'eating the bark off of the right tree'.....

Thanks for the response. Quite a nudge.

Be well as well Beam-a-trix.......

Yadda yadda yadda..... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:41 pm 
 WWW  Profile

moonz wrote:

Sort of a 'Jonathan Livingston SeesGalactical'.
Seems the 'lights' are on. At least 'up north'.
Reminded me a 'pebble on a pond'.
A celestial G-hummmmdrop-plop, if you will.... :wink:

Lovely!!!

Have you heard of Dr. Emoto? The Miracle of Water. Water with an energetic imprinting is frozen and the resulting crystals photographed. https://www.hado.net/hado/index.php

Yes moonZ! Remember this thread :wink:

http://watersignarts.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=136

~J~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:07 pm 
Posting Freak

So coulterIV really, this thread has not been commondeered despite how one person in particular appears to think it is her thread because she feels she is THE spiritual authority on the "right' food baskets in the world and condemns all who disagree with her. Fortunately most of the world does disagree with her and fortunately she has no access to weapons of mass destruction. Unfortunately she has no sense of humour. Tonight I went Vegan and had Jab Chae with Kim Chee .Mind you, I don't do the Vegan thing too often , gotta keep my strength up. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:06 am 

''.........And the Little Soul waited anxiously to be able to experience itself as Forgiveness, and to thank whatever other soul made it possible. And at all the moments in that new lifetime, whenever a new soul appeared on the scene, whether that new soul brought joy or sadness--and especially if it brought sadness--the Little Soul thought of what God had said........

"Always remember," God had smiled, "I have sent you nothing but angels.'' ''

Dankha Shein......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:14 am 
 WWW  Profile

[quote="Shayalana"]Unfortunately "she" has no sense of humour.

Well! You can't be talking bout ME SHay! :lol: :lol: I have a great sense of humor. For example,

Before my husband and I moved to Florida the company he worked for in Delaware always held an extravagant Christmas dinner and dance at the bosses Country Club.

Each year the RSVP would ask you to pick which meal you wanted served at dinner, 1) roast beast (beef) 2) chicken 3) salmon. We would call the chef and ask if he cuold make US a Pasta Primavera. They always accomodated us graciously.

One party evening we were all seated at table with about 5 other couples. Our "Primavera's" were particularly delicious looking, served on tray sized platters. All but the man on my left complimented it and several said had they known of that choice they would have ordered it.

The man on my left had ordered the roast beef. He ordered it rare and the 2 inch thick slab on his plate was oozing with so much red blood that he had to pour some off in an empty coffee cup and still when he pressed his fork onto it it oozed up blood. Even the other carnivores at the table were sickened.

He kept heckeling me about my food. I tried to ignore for awhile. Finally after the next sarcastic comment abut why I would eat like that? I just said. "I prefer food that doesn't need a BAND-AID!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: (drum roll comedic style) tackety tackety tackety thowap bink duut! :lol: :lol:

Tonight I went Vegan and had Jab Chae with Kim Chee .Mind you, I don't do the Vegan thing too often , gotta keep my strength up. :wink: :lol:

Every little bit helps. Thanks for that Shay.

It may not be "strength" you are keeping up. Aggression and mean streaks arent strength. Just sayen :roll: [/
quote]

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:40 am 

Seems this thread is not only about the morality of the utilization of flesh, but also about our proclivity to cast words as bait....in hopes of "reeling in" individuals into conflicts. :?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Unfortunately "she" has no sense of humour.

Well! You can't be talking bout ME SHay! :lol: :lol: I have a great sense of humor. For example,

Before my husband and I moved to Florida the company he worked for in Delaware always held an extravagant Christmas dinner and dance at the bosses Country Club.

Each year the RSVP would ask you to pick which meal you wanted served at dinner, 1) roast beast (beef) 2) chicken 3) salmon. We would call the chef and ask if he cuold make US a Pasta Primavera. They always accomodated us graciously.

One party evening we were all seated at table with about 5 other couples. Our "Primavera's" were particularly delicious looking, served on tray sized platters. All but the man on my left complimented it and several said had they known of that choice they would have ordered it.

The man on my left had ordered the roast beef. He ordered it rare and the 2 inch thick slab on his plate was oozing with so much red blood that he had to pour some off in an empty coffee cup and still when he pressed his fork onto it it oozed up blood. Even the other carnivores at the table were sickened.

He kept heckeling me about my food. I tried to ignore for awhile. Finally after the next sarcastic comment abut why I would eat like that? I just said. "I prefer food that doesn't need a BAND-AID!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: (drum roll comedic style) tackety tackety tackety thowap bink duut! :lol: :lol:

Tonight I went Vegan and had Jab Chae with Kim Chee .Mind you, I don't do the Vegan thing too often , gotta keep my strength up. :wink: :lol:

Every little bit helps. Thanks for that Shay.

It may not be "strength" you are keeping up. Aggression and mean streaks arent strength. Just sayen :roll: [/
quote]

You are absolutely correct Oona and I apologize for all of my aggresive and judgmental, mean behaviour toward you.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next