WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: pot-luck & gears & gaskets
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:09 am 

So Starduster, how does the energy feel in Colorado?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:36 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
omg...I could feel the mts long before I could see them...I was overwhelmed and cried for an hour while Sly and the family Stones sang "Celebrate" as we cross the border from Kansas...in fact it was so socked in with clouds the day I arrived (it was snowing) I couldn't even see them till the next day... the energy is fantastic, the sky is blue, the clouds are white...the water is clear...and I haven't stopped moving...mainly because there is no furniture ha ha... for another month.

we are at 7200 feet above sea level on a bench facing Pike's Peak about eight miles north of CS proper...the air is dry and fresh...and thin...I have been huffing and puffing like "the little train that could" lol ... the stairs are a real challenge...but because there is so much oxygen in the air, you recover fast...we are all laughing at each other... and the neighbors... they think 80 degrees is SO HOT...they are running around in shorts at 60 degrees...snicker

I was so grateful to arrive in time to participate in this Full Moon's meditation which was like the last chapter in my "transfomation"... it was all so synchronistic I am still in awe...like I said, I was overwhelmed with gratitude and after six dreary years in the East...I couldn't appreciate it more....fighting the elements all the way across the country with just the wee lil doggie...and my goldfish was so gratifying...and never let it be said within my hearing, that the US is overpopulated...I drove right down the center of it, and for days, it was twenty miles between gas stations...and often more.

I could be on another planet, this city is booming...building everywhere...yeah, there is a lot of houses for sale and even more for rent (or both) but gas is not as high as the rest of the country it is $3.63 today...and the cost of living here is 40% less than the Drop Zone...I wake up smiling in the middle of the night...my dreams are lucid...and my attitude is as high as the altitude...and it is something I caught from the neighbors !

and I thought I was as happy as I could be...ha :D all this an heaven too? Thanks for asking :D

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:52 am 

LOL! People here wear shorts when it's 40 degrees F. We had snow a week ago too. Everything sounds fantastic. I'm happy for you. You'll have to post some pictures.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:56 am 
 WWW  Profile

I would like to say Carollyn that I am sincerely happy for you and grateful that you have found this happiness. This is precisely the way I felt about Florida when I came "home" here. As usual we are total opposites. I would love to visit that environment but I love the heat and tropical beauty that surrounds me. Snow and cold! Oh NO!

It's interesting that you arrived in time for the full moon meditation. (I saw that you posted about it in the meditation thread after the fact). I was doing it too in the lush beauty of my tropical surroundings. Yes patience pays I was feeling such a relief that you have gone "home". I think in a place of happiness for you everyone and thing will be better.

I am cleaning out and gertting rid of the clutter accumulated over many years. I came across that story you wrote about the Dark Lake. Would you still like to have it?

Wishing you luck :)

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:44 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:01 am 
Posting Freak

yes oba, we all have our "cup of tea"... this will make the 18th state of the Union, I have lived in (for six months or more)...and I couldn't be more grateful for this experience... or as I see them, "mini-reincarnations". I am partial to the mts... and have hiked the Rockies from AZ to MT over the years, but this is the first time I have ever lived on the Eastern slope and if today was any indication of their energy potential, I have plenty to learn.

Funny that you should mention the Black Lake story, Oona... it took me all this time to get the family out of that swamp... but it was well worth the time and effort...patience pays, and if Chelsea moves here (her husband's family is all here) and dad ever follows up on his plans to relocate here, then for the first time since I left home, we will all be in the same city...but I will wait on counting those chickens when they hatch.

I am glad you like Florida, you couldn't pay me to live there again...but every place has its unique beauty so I am glad to hear that you enjoy it there. I have never found a place I couldn't love for one reason or another...or didn't look forward to leaving for greener grass but this was more that I could have specifically "demanded" from the Universe, seems this Entity knows me better than I know myself...you can toss that story, that phase of my life is over and we are all so done with the Eastern seaboard, the next time I go back there will be to plant dad's remains in Arlington...give me high and dry and I am a happy Virgo camper. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:55 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
yes oba, we all have our "cup of tea"... this will make the 18th state of the Union, I have lived in (for six months or more)...and I couldn't be more grateful for this experience... or as I see them, "mini-reincarnations". I am partial to the mts... and have hiked the Rockies from AZ to MT over the years, but this is the first time I have ever lived on the Eastern slope and if today was any indication of their energy potential, I have plenty to learn.

Funny that you should mention the Black Lake story, Oona... it took me all this time to get the family out of that swamp... but it was well worth the time and effort...patience pays, and if Chelsea moves here (her husband's family is all here) and dad ever follows up on his plans to relocate here, then for the first time since I left home, we will all be in the same city...but I will wait on counting those chickens when they hatch.

I am glad you like Florida, you couldn't pay me to live there again...but every place has its unique beauty so I am glad to hear that you enjoy it there. I have never found a place I couldn't love for one reason or another...or didn't look forward to leaving for greener grass but this was more that I could have specifically "demanded" from the Universe, seems this Entity knows me better than I know myself...you can toss that story, that phase of my life is over and we are all so done with the Eastern seaboard, the next time I go back there will be to plant dad's remains in Arlington...give me high and dry and I am a happy Virgo camper. :wink:

I know how you love it "out west". I wonder how different my life could have been had you never come back to this coast. Oh WELL. Everything WAS replaced in one form or another. It's all coming out in the wash.

OK, (the story) I only mentioned it because you once asked me if I had a copy but I couldn't find it. I was hoping to trade it for something YOU have that I would like a copy of. Well I think you have it.

I may try a PM to you about that. :shock:

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

I wonder how different my life could have been had you never come back to this coast.

still trying to blame me for the events in your life... ha ha... get over it...that was 1972 for god's sakes

Everything WAS replaced in one form or another.

what is that supposed to mean...that I took something from you...the way you talk, it was the most eventful time of your life and you still haven't quite gotten over my contribution to your reality ?

It's all coming out in the wash.
bout time you did the laundry :lol:

Thanks for the offer for the book...I know some people love to hold on to things from their past... but I am not one of them...I appreciate where I have been, but try never to go backwards...and am focused on living in the NOW, which gives me great satisfaction since I can't count on the future any more than when we were kids, under our desks in a fetal position, little hands protecting our necks...waiting for the bomb to drop... lol

how futile was that exercise?

ENJOY..its later than you think.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:52 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
I wonder how different my life could have been had you never come back to this coast.

still trying to blame me for the events in your life... ha ha... get over it...that was 1972 for god's sakes

Everything WAS replaced in one form or another.

what is that supposed to mean...that I took something from you...the way you talk, it was the most eventful time of your life and you still haven't quite gotten over my contribution to your reality ?

It's all coming out in the wash.
bout time you did the laundry :lol:

Thanks for the offer for the book...I know some people love to hold on to things from their past... but I am not one of them...I appreciate where I have been, but try never to go backwards...and am focused on living in the NOW, which gives me great satisfaction since I can't count on the future any more than when we were kids, under our desks in a fetal position, little hands protecting our necks...waiting for the bomb to drop... lol

how futile was that exercise?

ENJOY..its later than you think.

NOT FUTILE AT ALL Carol. Except for you. You had a chance in this lifetime to get over the Karma with me. You chose not to. I take full responsibility for allowing you to disrupt and demolish most of my dreams and plans in the times I allowed you near me from the time we met. Yes I allowed that. I was not aware of it consciously. I allowed that through a false idea unconditional love is and what sensible forgiveness entails.

true nothing and no one has any lasting meaning to you. Not surprised at that. Again, this is a new stance because you once asked me for that story you wrote.

Yes we met in 1972 your energy was so chilling that I turned to the back seat of the car we were riding in and said "do you believe in jesus"? (At the time I was still thinking along those lines for protection from "EVIL") I should have followed my instinct and the hair that was raised on the back of my neck and the gooseflesh, instead of believing your reply "yes".

Nothing happened in that particular year Carol. It was all the later 30 years (SAVE 10 IN WHICH i DID FOLLOW MY INSTINCT AND STAY AWAY FROM YOU THOSE WERE GREAT YEARS FULL OF JOY AND PROGRESS). You are and were the catalyst for almost every negative event stream in my life ever since we met. Don'y misunderstand! That is MY fault. I know that. I let you in.

It was not until 2002 that I came to understand to see what was behind so many of the LOSS event streams in my life. Of course I am the victum so I am to blame LOL, But no thanks for the memories. LOL You are simply the last in a line of horrendous relationships I involved myself in when I was younger because I had to raise myself. I had to learn through trial and error. I didn't always have the best judgement when it came to relationships.

I AM over it. But I won't forget the truth of the matter.

I can see why you would not want to remember any of the things of the past. You have a lot to want to forget. I was the last person from your past who would even speak to you. sO ON TO YOUR SHINING BRIGHT FUTURE. :D

I'm hoping your opinion that I am miserable and somehow you "defeated" me will be enough so that you NEVER again reincarnate with me or interact with me.

~J~

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

I guess you CAN blame me... :lol:

kinda reminds me of the Adam and Eve story...when he tried to blame her for his actions... LOL

God just ain't buying it, no matter how you try to justify it...and I don't think anyone else here is either...snicker.