WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:41 am 
Posting Freak

Good song moonz, I used to sing it to myself when younger for how I felt most of the time. I just couldn't quite get in sync maybe because I would of really sunk if I did and I wasn't quite ready to do that. Now it doesn't really matter because I'm in sink with the in.:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:52 am 

So whatcha sayin Shay? That you're ''in the pink''..? :)

Surely you've read enough of CwG by now to know the difference between 'normal'..., and 'natural'. (at least as far as those books are concerned.....:cool: ) So it might just be that to be in the 'pink'.., one is ''intrinsically in synch within their SInstincts''. That would be 'in [i]your[/i] groove' of [i][b]the[/i][/b] 'flow', ya know..;)

As long as you're feeling better now.., and you've got me going Beatles, this song from 'Revolver' was one of the first that I learned to 'turn', if you will. Whether it's the WN, or the Ho Ho Holy Hopi Spirit........, I've still - - - - -

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Li ... mylife.htm

;)

[Edited on 12-1-2007 by moonz]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:38 am 
Posting Freak

hey moonzter croonzter, I jus love that one too, ya, when we all jus gotta get it into our lives what a zany wonderful world will we have here? YAAAAA!!! :D :D :D :D :D I'm countin on it.:)

[Edited on 12-1-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:54 am 

Hahahahahaha.............''Touche'' ((;)))

[b]"I'm countin on it."[/b]

Don't count yer CHI... before the eggs CAN hatch....:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:38 am 
Posting Freak

Oh moonz, they WILL hatch, jus you watch em, like watchin H2O come to a boil. You know, a watched pot never boils.... NOT.
:D

[Edited on 13-1-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:09 am 

''schmoonzutu'' :P

Ya know.., if i'd have my druthers, you can bet yer bippy that I'm gonna stand around and watch wawa watt up. A [i]choice[/i] would be to stand around and watch it freeze.??? I'm no such wiceguy.

Talk about a 'transition zone'. :(

((haha, a special 'hey' to LTF. How da (di) polar bears this time of year? You still slammin' some salmon on the table? Or the salves for those psi-energetic 'body slams'..;)))

Here's a visual for ya Shay. Speaking of salmon and eggs and that lucious cluster of potential life known as caviar.., reminds me of bubbles innabath. If the Tao is the Mother of the Ten Thousand Things, what analogies could made to the effect of water upon what would otherwise be just a bunch of useless and smelly jellylotion? And yet..., under propiCHIous conditions gazillions of 'thought eggs' are made manifest. What wonder. The joy of blowing bubble-clouds about.
''Thoughts (that) are things' gone 'poof'. ;)

''But where do the bubbles go-ooooh, Mommy?"
''Why.., into the Very Thin Gelse, of course!!'' :cool:

But yeah.., for all these (self)-'wearth changes' that we may be experiencing.., it's either a ''sprinkling for the May Queen'', or the next Coming of a Mighty Nice Age. That's just either being a hip-hoptimistic or a 'helplessly Hopi mystic'. Or maybe just being 'feelistic'.???

Whadda I know? 'Mything' is my thing.., even if something IS mithing. As long as it's not my truth front(ier)th. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:38 pm 
Posting Freak

no "poofy" thoughts here they go somewhere a fine mesh of a world we live in and like dentrites in our brains and hearts thoughts and feelings travel and who says not "out" there or is it in here, in, in-fine-i-ty? Your being so funistic in your Hopi mystic hiphoptimistic venerable-na-cu-lure.:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:48 am 
Posting Freak

Gone fishing.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:46 am 
Posting Freak

Most definitely back from fishing. A certain feeling(s) comes over me as I take in story and myth. It surrounds me like I do a campfire, and engages my attention completely as the flames lick at my openness for an inward discovery. Funny how that works, looking outside to travel within. Shawomen and mystics know this well. Hell, they probably invented it. Anyway,let's not go off on a tangent, I love when a good story or myth totally capture me and takes me into a place of timelessness and anyplace, which means , no specific place. For the point of that is the adventure and journey for what is chalked up as experience from such, and...that one has lived through it. Stories give us an overview that we don't necessarily experience if we actually are in the middle of engaging a challenge in so called 'real life'. Sometimes I can feel so much like a hologram in a holodeck projected by a me I don't recognize...yet. So, with that it only makes me inquire into how I expand into that which is observing me observe me observe me that is a me I long to remember and recognize again.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:29 am 
Posting Freak

I think it's about building bridges from the inside out and the outside in. Key is knowing the inside to where bridges come from and go too. The same thing said twice just tweaked a bit.:P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:43 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I miss the campfires...and smelling like smoke, never got my fill even that last two years in the woods...when the neighbors all gathered round from the campground...the fire never went out you carried it with you.

something magic about going native and unplugging.

I remember my grandfathers house had a fireplace in every room...instead of a TV...I have a gas one in my living room...but it doesn't have the magic ... it doesn't talk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:25 pm 
Posting Freak

LOL oh ya, the smelling like smoke, I miss that too, which reminds me... my Baba cooked and baked on a woodstove I remember well, standing by it on cold winter mornings shivering as a young child, waiting for the fire to get hot enough to cook our porriage. My Baba would wrap us in the quilts she had sewn by hand to keep us warm until the fire could. There is an art to directing fire and it working for you, especially in baking in a wood stove oven. We stood all sleepy eyed and glued to the fire as the aroma of biscuits wafted past us giving such a comfort and gratitude for what we were about to indulge in. How simple our lives were then...

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:27 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster tell me of your campfires and the message given you from the fire. So many nights I watched the flames lick out to me. So many nights as the owls congregated in unison with the coyotes I listened for snatches of understanding from the crackling logs and sparks. So many nights with clear indigo skies and stars galore , some moving , some revolving red and blue and some still, patiently biding their time observing. I quietly watched my fire give messages to me for future manifestation and memories of the dynamic and clear and simple ways of nature. No matter where I am she is with me even now in this city on this cold windy night in the wee hours in the morn.The fire burns within me.... now.;):)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:13 am 
Posting Freak

Now it's time to create, the experiencing has taken on a new turn it's called creatin instead, for the responsibility assumed.;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:26 am 
Posting Freak

"We have not paid enough attention to creating reality. We are caught in the idea of just experiencing it."

Alex Collier

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: Symbology and Myth and....Storytelling
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

The Dream Masters - Grandfather Martin Gashweseoma

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I found that very interesting Ebyam, as i do most of the things you share...but when I got to the end and saw Dr. Richard Boylan's name...I was impressed to "delete" ... I just don't trust that guy not to put a "spin" on whatever he is sharing...and that was long before he made his "list". He seems to me, like he has an agenda...for some covert intelligence group like the ACIO...but that could just be my "paranoia" The fact that he is working with kids now...shaping their minds, is a little worrisome to me...I am just glad that most of the people with "starseed" children can't afford his "guidance" lol

I like to think my mind is open...and I would have read it even if I had known it was coming from him, because he does have access to a lot of "esoteric" teachings...but he always leaves me with the same feelings I get from Archaeologist or Scientist...that they heavily taint everything they touch, hoping for approval from Academia or to be associated with something that is not really "theirs" and they don't have complete understanding of...or "own" karmetically (for lack of a better word to explain an eternal tie).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Starduster tell me of your campfires and the message given you from the fire. So many nights I watched the flames lick out to me. So many nights as the owls congregated in unison with the coyotes I listened for snatches of understanding from the crackling logs and sparks. So many nights with clear indigo skies and stars galore , some moving , some revolving red and blue and some still, patiently biding their time observing. I quietly watched my fire give messages to me for future manifestation and memories of the dynamic and clear and simple ways of nature. No matter where I am she is with me even now in this city on this cold windy night in the wee hours in the morn.The fire burns within me.... now.;):)

hey shay, just getting around to answering your question about campfires....in O5(above)...I find this WM poem (below) captures those feelings...and build a fire and read it out loud (my personal xmas tradition) to whomever will listen (even though it always makes me cry) on "the shortest day of the year" which is coming up shortly ... I alway remember, when building a big fire...about reading how the Aboriginals, made a huge fire, when Appolo 13 was in trouble...and they kept stirring it to make sparks fly up...and how the astronauts could see their fire all the way from space, and even thought they saw some of the sparks fly by.

Some (if not all) Native Americans believe smoke caries prayers up to the "heavens"...and that is why they smoke a (peace) pipe in most of their traditional ceremonies...fire is one of the 3 "mothers" according to many indigenous traditions...Earth, Wind and Fire. :wink:

A Fire For You
On this, the shortest day of the year,
I have journeyed to the Great Plains
to build a fire for you.

The night air is cold like a cellar
cut from ancient stones.
But I found some wood among the deserted plains
buried under the grasses and dirt,
hidden away like leaves
that had become the soil.
After I cleaned the wood by hand -- its dirt beneath
my nails and the fabric of my cloth
I sent a flame
combusted by the mere thought of you.
And the wood became fire.

There were hermit stars that gathered
overhead to keep me company.
Your spirit was there as well
amidst the fire's flames.
We laughed at the deep meaning of the sky
and its spacious ways.
Marveling at the flat mirror of the plain
that sends so little skyward,
like the hearts of children denied
a certain kind of love.

You played with spirits
when you were young among these fields.
You didn't know their names then.
I was one.
Even without a name, or body,
I watched your gaze, unrelenting to the things
that beat between the
two mirrors of the sky and plain.

I believe it was here also
that you learned to speak with God.
Not in so many words as you're now accustomed,
but I'm certain that God listened to your life
and gathered around your fire
for warmth and meaning.
In the deserted plains he found you set apart
from all things missing.

Dear spirit, I have held this vigil for so long,
tending fires whose purpose I have forgotten.
I think warmth was one.
Perhaps light was another.
Perhaps hope was the strongest of these.

If ever I find you around my fire,
built by hands
that know your final skin,
between the sheets of the sky and plain,
I will remember its purpose.
In barren fields
that have long been deserted by the hand of man
I will remember.
In the deepest eye of you
I will remember.
In the longest night of you
I will remember.

On this, the shortest day of the year,
I have journeyed to the Great Plains
to build a fire for you.

Last edited by starduster on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I found that very interesting Ebyam, as i do most of the things you share...but when I got to the end and saw Dr. Richard Boylan's name...I was impressed to "delete" ... I just don't trust that guy not to put a "spin" on whatever he is sharing...and that was long before he made his "list". He seems to me, like he has an agenda...for some covert intelligence group like the ACIO...but that could just be my "paranoia" The fact that he is working with kids now...shaping their minds, is a little worrisome to me...I am just glad that most of the people with "starseed" children can't afford his "guidance" lol

I like to think my mind is open...and I would have read it even if I had known it was coming from him, because he does have access to a lot of "esoteric" teachings...but he always leaves me with the same feelings I get from Archaeologist or Scientist...that they heavily taint everything they touch, hoping for approval from Academia or to be associated with something that is not really "theirs" and they don't have complete understanding of...or "own" karmetically (for lack of a better word to explain an eternal tie).

focusing on the "personality" rather than the message?!!! :o

umhmmn...ok...buttah...?
...eye "trust" you know where to find the link for this quote hay...

Quote:
I don't know Shay, maybe we have just been "at it" longer than others...or they just don't trust anybody...I can sure understand that...and often wonder why I still trust everyone. I guess I don't have anything to loose...or I have plenty to give...seems to me ...

has 24hrs. passed since yer latest "spin"...?
gotta watch them mirrors hay...they'll reflect you every time... :D
G'day

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Ebyam..I said I read it, and would read it even if his name had been on the top instead of the bottom...It is a "feeling" I get from this personality...signature...that is persistant...I will remove the post if you find it offensive...just sharing :(

you might also consider that I said I didn't trust his "messages"... the way he "spins" the data.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:56 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Ebyam..I said I read it, and would read it even if his name had been on the top instead of the bottom...It is a "feeling" I get from this personality...signature...that is persistant...I will remove the post if you find it offensive...just sharing :(

you might also consider that I said I didn't trust his "messages"... the way he "spins" the data.

offended?...not *I* dear!
maybe you...thus you "comment"/twist to suite YOUR VIEW?

anna ACTUALLY...you typed...

"I just don't trust that guy not to put a "spin" on whatever he is sharing...and that was long before he made his "list". He seems to me, like he has an agenda...for some covert intelligence group like the ACIO...but that could just be my "paranoia"..."

who would i be, to "tell" you what you could or could not do?
si! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:31 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I am relieved that you didn't ask me to remove it...lol, I think I would have had to get the admin to do that...

I respect your opinions of whatever you choose to focus on in the detail of my expression...just as long as you get the whole message and understand it is my personal perspective being shared and nothing more or less than my unique feelings on the subject.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
well, I am relieved that you didn't ask me to remove it...lol, I think I would have had to get the admin to do that...

I respect your opinions of whatever you choose to focus on in the detail of my expression...just as long as you get the whole message and understand it is my personal perspective being shared and nothing more or less than my unique feelings on the subject.

yes, eye understand>>>YOU'RE "PERSONAL"...own/exClaiming...shows

who is not?

so, please describe...how could "discussion" take place without the "person/personal" view...hmmm?

ooops...or are we "allowed" to INCLUDE starduster an' shaylana yet, as "persons"...er, individuated consciousness' SHARING what THEY see...
for examination...exploration...may be?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

exactaly... when one gives more(or less) value to another's perspective, what is the point of sharing it...when you are sharing it with a group, chances are it will resonate with someone else and perhaps enhance or expand their personal perspective ... one can hope?

when all perspective are given equal value, then we can all be enhanced by whatever is being shared, unless, of course it is just meant to be a distraction, or for some personal reason, deceptive...and that is why we are encouraged to develop discernment...which instinctually gives us "feelings" that we can trust. We still have the choice of what to believe...even if it does not "feel" true to someone else.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:54 pm 
Posting Freak

To dispel a myth:

Quote:
We fear the power we really have because of the responsibility it brings. We by far prefer to believe we are going to be taken care of by the Great Parent in the Sky. The irony is that Great Parent actually is taking care of us and responding to our choices 24/7, but not from the skies. The care of the Great Parent is channeled precisely via the ways we direct life through our everyday choices and acceptance, and not according to any pre-determined plan by God.

Miceal Ledwith

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next