WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next
 Post subject: Re: Remote Viewing
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Dr. Neruda: "There is an ancient temple just outside of the city of Cusco, Peru called Sacsayhuaman. It is somewhere near this temple that the next site will be found

I believe it is called the Temple of the Moon and it would be a good bond building experience if we all saw this happening soon..... Working together as a team of united Wing Makers.....Sun Verto is going to help. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Watch this before commencing.

DVD: Meditations in TimeSpace

http://www.wingmakers.com/products3.html

The DVD, Meditations in TimeSpace, is composed of four multimedia meditations. Each are designed to provide an immersive experience into the consciousness of the WingMakers. The duration of the insight, expansion, or feeling of remembrance is not the critical element. It is the depth of which the feeling and insight is carried into your human instrument.

This new DVD is designed to strike a chord of resonance within the human instrument that helps the individual recognize it is an integral part of an expansive plan that supersedes the personal, local, national, and even global issues and events of our time. These meditations are intended to create new linkages between the individual and the multi-leveled, Grand Universe.

MEDITATION 1: Combines music of Chamber 18 with an original animation of a meditation chamber within a Galactic Tributary Zone. With the superb artistry and technical skills of Goa from Liquid Buddha Studios, this animated film depicts one of the meditation chambers that inspired the Ancient Arrow site. Galactic Tributary Zones are the source of the encoded data streams that constitute the WingMakers’ materials. You can learn more about them in the Glossary.

SIGNPOSTS OF THE FILM: The three white lights represent the triune personality of an attendant who is within the meditation chamber, serving as a guide to those visiting in their dream state. Invited members of the human race can journey within their soul consciousness to these Tributary Zones and experience the encoded data streams that are uniquely present within these special chambers.

The use of sacred geometry is very prevalent because of its correlation to the universal language of mathematics and its association with perfection and grace. The golden form that morphs into various geometrical shapes is a representation of the Wholeness Navigator – known also as the Merkaba or vehicle of light. This is the form we all take while visiting within these meditation chambers.

This vehicle of light is the divine, inmost consciousness of the human instrument. It speaks using the Language of Light, which are represented as the symbols that flow from the Wholeness Navigator into and through the painting, which are portals of knowledge. Within these portals are stored the encoded knowledge of the Central Race – humanity’s progenitors, known also as the WingMakers.

The “bubbles” that arise from the blue cylinders are representative of knowledge capsules that are stored within these cylinders, or what humanity might call an organic computer. The knowledge capsules are connected to each of the portal paintings and activate when a Wholeness Navigator arrives to the meditation chamber. They are offered as sacred provisions for the visitor and can be absorbed by the Wholeness Navigator as spiritual nutrition that assists in the remembrance process of the human instrument.

The DNA formation represents the bridge between the Wholeness Navigator and the human instrument. DNA is the individual blueprint of spiritual purpose, not merely the repository of behavioral predispositions and genetic traits. DNA is quite literally instructed within these meditation chambers of a Galactic Tributary Zone and can be re-informed to accelerate the mission and purpose of a human instrument.

You can think of these Galactic Tributary Zones as outposts that are constructed for the preservation and transfer of vital knowledge from the Central Race to the Wholeness Navigator contained within a soul carrier or human instrument. Human consciousness is not exposed to this vibration – only the Wholeness Navigator within the human form is permitted entry to these meditation chambers.

The objective of this animated film is to enable the human consciousness to acquire a tiny glimpse of these amazing sites and to better feel the certainty of their existence. What is represented here conforms to the three-dimensional construct of human existence, and it is thus, a shadow-form of the authentic radiance of the Galactic Tributary Zone.

MEDITATION TECHNIQUES: The words, music, and art can reach deep into your psyche and feeling center. For those so inclined, it is recommended to “step” inside these meditations and allow them to touch your inmost self. In other words, lay your defenses down. Approach these meditations from your feeling center and allow them to connect there – not the mind or ego.

This can be achieved by preparation of the human instrument:

1. Create a sacred space. Whether you are sitting at your computer or relaxing in your favorite chair in front of the television, remember that you are not only the body and mind of a personality. Be present as a soul. Prepare the space around you by visualizing a dome of transparent light that surrounds you. This is your sacred space wherein the soul consciousness can arise to the surface of your personality. Invite your whole self to be present.

2. Breathe your spirit. The sacred space that you have created remains a dome of light that surrounds you. It is your presence of spirit. You can breathe this spirit essence and draw it inside your body and allow it to release within you. Take time to breathe your spirit inside you, feeling the light enter your lungs and releasing into your body and mind.

3. Allow your innocence. You can relax knowing you are within your sacred space and that your inmost self has surfaced within this dome of light. You are now better equipped to process the meditations from a perspective of innocence, less mindful to understand and decode meanings, and more willing to simply absorb the experience with trust that its meaning will come to you.

MEDITATIONS 2 - 4: This second set of meditations combines the music of Chamber 19, 22, and 24 with art and poetry taken from the Ancient Arrow project. The music and poetry evoke a plaintive tone of the individual struggle to anchor spiritual identity in a fragmented world, and obtain a sense of reunion with one’s Creator. The poetry, art and music chronicle this process of separation, despair, a penetrating vision of the unknown, the journey of union, and the ultimate realization of the inmost self as a God-fragment connected to all other God-fragments regardless of form.

These particular meditations are designed to be introspective and contemplative. They are not active animations, as in the case of Meditation One, but rather, they are animated backgrounds intended to focus the mind on integrating the poetry and music. In doing so, the individual can anchor the content deeper into their personality where they can consider its meaning and relevance better.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Dr. Neruda: "There is an ancient temple just outside of the city of Cusco, Peru called Sacsayhuaman. It is somewhere near this temple that the next site will be found

Hi.

That site was found; actually, for a brief period, it was documented on the wingmakers.com website.

It was subsequently removed.

Why?

Because, like the remaining (5) sites, they were UNNECESSARY on this planet.

Lyricus tends to take a "belt & braces" approach.

First Source has hopes......and they were proven, so as to negate the necessity of the continuation of that myth.

IT laid the foundation for "newer" myths.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:20 pm 
Posting Freak

In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:35 pm 
Posting Freak

James Bond would approve of IT.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
James Bond would approve of IT.

Who cares? :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 am 
Posting Freak

Who cares Shay.....I do and so does Russell......remote viewing besides being a waste of time is a tool mainly used by the Animus remnant......which could be a clue for you to use in freeing yourself from them......you are knowledgeable but not superior to any one else here.....they manipulate into thinking you are......is that thinking that is holding you back .

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:52 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Who cares Shay.....I do and so does Russell......remote viewing besides being a waste of time is a tool mainly used by the Animus remnant......which could be a clue for you to use in freeing yourself from them......you are knowledgeable but not superior to any one else here.....they manipulate into thinking you are......is that thinking that is holding you back .

:roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

It's pretty awesome to see how much that was predicted in the 4th Neruda Interview has come to fore. I love the overview.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is an interesting statement about remote viewing by a renown and respected brilliant scientist,(amongst wearing many other hats), about work some of his fellow briliant scientists have discovered in studying remote viewing. I find it profound , especially this bit:

"Each particle of mass in our bodies represents one closure of the entire uni-
verse — yielding a holographic reality — and deeper communication with our-
selves is identical to communication with the universe, including any part of it, at
any distance. Furthermore, in hyperspace the future and the past are all present."

and imagine if you can what it is like with the expansive view from the Heart.

Quote:
Each particle of mass in our bodies represents one closure of the entire uni-
verse — yielding a holographic reality — and deeper communication with our-
selves is identical to communication with the universe, including any part of it, at
any distance. Furthermore, in hyperspace the future and the past are all present.
Since a particle does indeed exhibit a four-dimensional component for 1/137 of the
time, each particle does connect to the future and to the past. With selective tuning
and kindling any part of this holographic reality is accessible. However, because of
the smallness of a single selective signal in the midst of the totality, the channel is
quite noisy. For this reason skilled psychics ~ persons who have been found to
have a greater fidelity of selective tuning - can be expected to produce better re-
sults than the normal person.

p.44, Excalibur Briefing, 2nd Edition, by Tom Bearden

I also love this very simple definition of ESP by an anonymous scientific man who spontaneously replied when asked about it:

"All points in time and space are connected"

Simple yet very profound.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

In the reference given in the above post , the "noise" referred too can make a difference in the specified signal picked up in terms of time and space. i know in my experience on this thread in remote viewing that time and space shifted a lot for me . I picked up the signal in space but many times from a different time than the given signal. i was good at picking up space but in a shifted time period. This showed me how plastic time is and how relative it is to the observer.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:

I so love a good adventure! I so love the tool that the imagination is! I so love suspending the HMS belief system's rigid programming..I mean...Leave it to the mystery and let it shine of its own light.....it shines from the Heartbrain....ahhh...the heartbrain...what awaits us there?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:15 pm 

I agree 100 % with this as an "ambition" of sorts.....follow the glyphs for direction

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
snipped from the Project Camelot, Answer 11 from James https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes, unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be thousands of years.

Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.

I trust that the LTO has more knowledge about the "devices" that Anu has created to Suppress Consciousness than I do, I have no interest in becoming DISembodied or seeking help from the beings that inhabit Death or the Astral Plane - who "channel" Anu's DISinformation into the Genetic Mind via the HMS of the Human Instrument (that they get permission to use) - those who do not appreciate the Human Instrument's potential will predictably spend this life, chasing shadows and listening to echos in a time shifted reality they create in their mind... and I don't blame them, because our collective reality is hard to look at - but we don't have to do that anymore, because there is another "dominate reality" on the earth that we can live in comfortably, once we Master our self - and restore the HMS to its original programing :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Wings2fly wrote:
1. I don't remember when I first joined the Wingmakers is forum, however, I do know that doing the RV course created by a professional remote viewer, has changed my life in very positive ways.

2. Why aren't we all rich ? You first have to change your inner self, before your outer world can change for the better. I believe this is the premise of James' philosophy. Since we all have many, many years of false beliefs, imbedded very deeply within ourselves, it takes a lot of work, time and energy to change all of those beliefs. Every time we make a conscious choice to heal some aspect of our lives, we move a little bit further along in our inevitable spiritual journey. Eventually, those of us who continue to choose to evolve, will become "rich". We will become "rich" within our hearts, minds and souls. We will become "rich" in our healthy relationships with others. We will become "rich" in all aspects of our lives. It will not happen overnight for anyone but, that doesn't mean it won't happen. My income is at the very bottom of the socio-economic ladder and yet, I live in an area that has the highest income per capita, in the country. I live within 10 minutes of two beaches, within 5 minutes of grocery shopping and within 20 minutes of the mountains. Despite my present economic status, I consider myself to be very rich, because I have so many things to be greatful for.

3. "I have to wonder why you joined the forum if it was not to discuss the materials and transform the first time you were here ?" Interesting question !! When I first joined this forum, I was eagerly looking forward to learning new ways of "transforming" my life. After endless months of seeing so many forum members attacking, criticizing and bullying each other, I decided there was nothing anyone here could teach me about, love, compassion, empathy, or, about healing myself. Those who are seriously emotionally crippled, can not help themselves, let alone anyone else. I therefore saw no point in associating with such angry, abusive people. :shock:

4. "...if you think I am just a parrot and not capable of my own thoughts, you failed to recognize genuine compassion."
I just started reading through the forum, again, about two weeks ago. I was checking to see if anything had changed since the last time I was here. Sadly and ironically, I see that nothing has changed. You, Starduster, are hell-bent as ever in attacking everyone who dares to disagree with you. The greatest irony of all is that you are still attacking Golda and Shayalana, which is exactly what you were doing, the last time I was here in the summer of 2006 ! That was almost - FIVE YEARS AGO ! - and yet, you seriously believe that you have "transformed" since you started with the WMM material and are capable of expressing "genuine compassion" ?! I actually feel quite sorry for you, because after more than six years on this transforming website, you are still such an angry, abusive, domineering person. How very sad that the Wingmakers material hasn't changed you into the genuinely compassionate person,you believe yourself to be. Very, very sad. :(

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:22 pm 

Shay you have accused me in the past for being starduster...! Or actually in a way you have also by that behavior IMO accused starduster for having another account...

I have a question for you:

Is wings2fly, another account of yours? NOTE: I'm not accusing you, I'm just asking?

Why am I asking? because you have accused me for being starduster even after I have told you many times I'm not -I'm Onyks for fuks sake and as I said that behavior IMO has accused starduster (undirectly) for having another account. So this is why I'm asking because I think what you accuse - you are guilty of. But that is just what I think... Just for the record I won't know the truth thou before you tell me what the truth of the matter is Shay! So don't take it personally at all, since my intent is not to upset you or accuse you. I just am curious (to know what you have to say). Again, I'm asking this just because you have accused me for being starduster = accusing starduster for having another account... SO, that's why I wonder if you maybe have another account... and then to go full circle with my wondering - is wings2fly another account of yours? I just wonder because you have been quoting yourself lately a lot... but this time the writer of the quote is from account named wings2fly... but it sounds like you? My question is: Is it you ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:00 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Wings2fly wrote:
1. I don't remember when I first joined the Wingmakers is forum, however, I do know that doing the RV course created by a professional remote viewer, has changed my life in very positive ways.

2. Why aren't we all rich ? You first have to change your inner self, before your outer world can change for the better. I believe this is the premise of James' philosophy. Since we all have many, many years of false beliefs, imbedded very deeply within ourselves, it takes a lot of work, time and energy to change all of those beliefs. Every time we make a conscious choice to heal some aspect of our lives, we move a little bit further along in our inevitable spiritual journey. Eventually, those of us who continue to choose to evolve, will become "rich". We will become "rich" within our hearts, minds and souls. We will become "rich" in our healthy relationships with others. We will become "rich" in all aspects of our lives. It will not happen overnight for anyone but, that doesn't mean it won't happen. My income is at the very bottom of the socio-economic ladder and yet, I live in an area that has the highest income per capita, in the country. I live within 10 minutes of two beaches, within 5 minutes of grocery shopping and within 20 minutes of the mountains. Despite my present economic status, I consider myself to be very rich, because I have so many things to be greatful for.

3. "I have to wonder why you joined the forum if it was not to discuss the materials and transform the first time you were here ?" Interesting question !! When I first joined this forum, I was eagerly looking forward to learning new ways of "transforming" my life. After endless months of seeing so many forum members attacking, criticizing and bullying each other, I decided there was nothing anyone here could teach me about, love, compassion, empathy, or, about healing myself. Those who are seriously emotionally crippled, can not help themselves, let alone anyone else. I therefore saw no point in associating with such angry, abusive people. :shock:

4. "...if you think I am just a parrot and not capable of my own thoughts, you failed to recognize genuine compassion."
I just started reading through the forum, again, about two weeks ago. I was checking to see if anything had changed since the last time I was here. Sadly and ironically, I see that nothing has changed. You, Starduster, are hell-bent as ever in attacking everyone who dares to disagree with you. The greatest irony of all is that you are still attacking Golda and Shayalana, which is exactly what you were doing, the last time I was here in the summer of 2006 ! That was almost - FIVE YEARS AGO ! - and yet, you seriously believe that you have "transformed" since you started with the WMM material and are capable of expressing "genuine compassion" ?! I actually feel quite sorry for you, because after more than six years on this transforming website, you are still such an angry, abusive, domineering person. How very sad that the Wingmakers material hasn't changed you into the genuinely compassionate person,you believe yourself to be. Very, very sad. :(

Wings2fly is a lovely entity...I only wish I could of shown appreciation of, more, when they were here.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:12 pm 

I got my answer! But you did not answer me directly, you ignored and continued with your la-la. And looky looky you quoted the same thing again! Why ?

Ok, so you posted that quote twice, seems like you desperately want it to be discussed... well here is my take on it:

I think actually this is what wings2fly meant:

Shayalana you seriously believe that you have "transformed" since you started with the WMM material and are capable of expressing "genuine compassion" ?! I actually feel quite sorry for you, because after more than six years on this transforming website, you are still such an angry, abusive, domineering person. How very sad that the Wingmakers material hasn't changed you into the genuinely compassionate person,you believe yourself to be. Very, very sad.

You seem to dislike starduster why is that ? I think she is one of the greatest (bravest) add-ons on this message board regarding the WMMs, why don't you show appreciation for the personal wisdom she shares in the discussions of the WMMs... instead of being foul towards her? That is why we are here!! to discuss the WMMs and share our personal widsom! Well, at least that is why I am here, I don't know about you thou, and I'm starting to get really doubty about your intentions regarding the WMMs... Shay, tell me the truth of the matter of why you are here (on this forum) ?

Shay did you know there is an edit button ? you can use it so please delete the quote you quoted again -it is unnecessary bandwidth ! But you can leave the sentence that you wrote of course since that was "new information"

oh and I know that I posed many questions for one post, but you better answer them so we can clear things up (I want to hear the truth from you)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:33 am 
Posting Freak

Onynks:

"An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic troll is divisive and argumentative with a need-to-be-right attitude, sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. A troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

Sometimes, he tries to scare people, trying to plant fear in their hearts.

Trolling is a form of harassment that can take over a discussion. Well meaning defenders can create chaos by responding to trolls. The best response is to ignore it, or to report a message to a forum moderator.

Negative emotions stirred up by trolls leak over into other discussions. Normally affable people can become bitter after reading an angry interchange between a troll and its victims, and this can poison previously friendly interactions between long-time users.

Finally, trolls create a paranoid environment, such that a casual criticism by a new arrival can elicit a ferocious and inappropriate backlash.

When trolls are completely ignored they sometimes step up their attacks, desperately seeking the attention they crave. Their messages become more and more foul, and they post ever more of them.

Perhaps the most difficult challenge for a moderator is deciding whether to take steps against a troll that a few people find entertaining. Some trolls do have a creative spark and have chosen to squander it on being disruptive. There is a certain perverse pleasure in watching some of them. Ultimately, though, we have to decide if the troll actually cares about putting on a good show for the regular participants, or is simply playing to an audience of one -- itself.

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction and not to respond to their messages. It is well known that most people don't read messages that nobody responds to, while 99% of forum visitors first read the longest and the largest threads with the most answers."

Acknowledgement to http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1032102

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:52 pm 

oh so now I'm Onynks... The scorn is to be felt again. Shay be embarrassed for your scorn!

Shay this is not your average forum, and you didn't answer my questions, but ignored them. And just because you quoted the text about "trolls" doesn't mean that I agree with everything that was listed. I'm not going to ignore you, you are the troll and I am going to deal with you.

Shayalana wrote:
A troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

Note the word: Usually

Well I have reused the words you " my opponet " has written me, and I have turned them against you. And eventhou according to that quote above trolls 'usually' reuse the same words of its opponent and turn it against them, I'm not usual, and therefore, I am no troll. I am very unusual and you will learn that the hard way if you keep doing what you do.

Shayalana wrote:
Well meaning defenders can create chaos by responding to trolls.

Note the word: can

One of my abilities is to create coherence, in case you didn't know that Shay, now you know. I am not threatened by the "can" in the creating chaos by responding to trolls.

So... you are here to troll, and the whole world can read our discussion. You are trolling on the wingmakers forum, and everyone who reads this will clearly get an increased understanding about the coherence of the WM materials, unless they are trolls themselves. Shay did you realize that your trolling will get you nowhere on this forum ? I mean it won't discredit the WMMs or members using their virtues.

For a troll on the wingmakers forum there is no success, the only thing that will prove its success is the WMMs, and that's what you don't want but that is what is inevitable.

You act like a "Fallen Angel"

Last edited by Onyks on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:03 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
When trolls are completely ignored they sometimes step up their attacks, desperately seeking the attention they crave. Their messages become more and more foul, and they post ever more of them.

There is no way you can step up your attacks, you have already done your best trolling-wise. It is only downhill from here-on, for you. Unless you step up your GAME, and use virtues. The more foul your messages become, the more I will grow with my skills of using virtue. I know you don't want to go there. Because your agenda is to discredit the WMMs, but there is no way for you to succeed.

Shayalana wrote:
Negative emotions stirred up by trolls leak over into other discussions. Normally affable people can become bitter after reading an angry interchange between a troll and its victims, and this can poison previously friendly interactions between long-time users.

This is not correct, at least for me. Here's the proof: the interchanges between you and starduster gave me increased understanding of the virtues and the WMMs (and much more). Up to the point where I've gained so much understanding from reading your interchanges, that you have to deal with me now. And there is no way around it.

I have two questions for you:
How do you like that ? and Do you now feel like you have made any success with your trolling ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey starduster. The ol flip and switchero or bait and switch. Not working. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:13 pm 

I don't understand?

Are you suggesting that I am a troll ? Or are you suggesting that you are a troll ?

I want to know from your perspective! Because I leave a tiny little window open to the possibility that my perspective of you being a troll might be delusional. I'm ready to crash really hard, and take my embarrassment (If needed to progress). It seems like you are mightier than me or then you are just bluffing.

I'm just being as honest as I can! And I tell you I am no troll, at heart I am humble and I appreciate what the WMMs has revealed, and I appreciate the personal wisdom shared by members on this forum. You on the other hand, I've been doubting since day one. So now is the time for you to tell me what your intentions are... to create discord or harmony?

I think your intentions are to create discord! But I can't know for sure before you tell me. If your intention is harmony, why do I fail to realize this ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
I don't understand?

Are you suggesting that I am a troll ? Or are you suggesting that you are a troll ?

I want to know from your perspective! Because I leave a tiny little window open to the possibility that my perspective of you being a troll might be delusional. I'm ready to crash really hard, and take my embarrassment (If needed to progress). It seems like you are mightier than me or then you are just bluffing.

I'm just being as honest as I can! And I tell you I am no troll, at heart I am humble and I appreciate what the WMMs has revealed, and I appreciate the personal wisdom shared by members on this forum. You on the other hand, I've been doubting since day one. So now is the time for you to tell me what your intentions are... to create discord or harmony?

I think your intentions are to create discord! But I can't know for sure before you tell me. If your intention is harmony, why do I fail to realize this ?

You are tooo funny starduster! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:44 pm 

Oh, wow! So you are a troll. Now back to my original question, has trolling given you any success ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next