WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next
 Post subject: Re: Remote Viewing
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I know that I have tried everything out there... you name it I tried it ... and I am a 100% so I gave each and every one my best shot...and none of it "worked" but the WMMs ... Never heard of a Sovereign Integral ... or about my "spiritual" components ... others suggest a "transformation" and activating our DNA ... but as far as I am concerned it is all BS ... all the gurus and teachers and their ass-ended guides ... are all reading scripts of Anu .... but you will see, eventually. Like James says "Its just a matter of time" :D

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:19 am 

I do believe "Sovereign Integral" is just a fancy name for "Soul". Nothing new, there. As for one's "spiritual components", I've been exploring this very same subject through a "new thought" spiritual centre for the past 27 years so again, nothing new here for me. I think the WMM material is interesting, but, it's not anything I haven't heard before. It's simply presented in a more convoluted format than other "new age" philosophies. DO love the music, however !! Charlotte-Marie's gorgeously stunning voice gives me chills ! :shock: LOVE HER !! :D

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 am 
Posting Freak

you may believe whatever you want ... :D

but if you had any interest in discovering what the Sovereign Integral Is ... all you have to do is read the materials - the PCI is entitled "The Sovereign Integral" and I got the most information about it there - even made a topic, where I discussed everthing the LTO revealed about it ... since it is a term, exclusive to the WMMs, I really don't know where else one would go to learn what it is - and to suppose it is something that is is not would be self deceptive, wouldn't you agree

what would you do if you discovered, that what you "believe" is not what the SI is - I can tell you, that it is not the Soul, (no matter what you may believe the soul is) because the authentic meaing of the word "soul" is entity consciousness (as defined in the Anatomy of the IC) - or you could look it up in Search engine, if you don't believe me (snicker) ... it only takes a minute to bring your Belief System into alignment with this new intelligence.

If you studies, did not include the Sovereign Integral, then they are not the same ... how can you argue with that? The focus of the materials is about recognizing and realizing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... basically that is all they are about, besides the Grand Portal.

you may be surprised to know the SI is not an entity - it is an identity ... and the soul is not an entity either nor is the heart of the soul, the wholeness navigator ... they are components of the Entity (like the mind, body and emotions are components of the Human Instrument)

but you can believe anything you want :D

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:23 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Sovereign Integral has been slowing written about by James for the past twelves years. In the Project Camelot written Interview he was written the following:

Quote:
The Sovereign Integral is the re-conceptualized expression of the human soul during the Era of Transparency and Expansion. . . . This is the era whose shoreline we have just touched, and those tools, techniques, mental models, and methods of the previous age, well, they are not relevant, just as the abacus is not relevant in the age of computers.1

The Sovereign Integral is the transparent Being of expansion, uniquely fit for the era in which we have begun to enter. It is the portal through which the individual can experience First Source in unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness. It is not the soul or spirit. It is not God. It is not affiliated with the God-Spirit-Soul Complex. It is outside of this construct of the Human Mind System.2

If you feel your behaviors reflect a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness, then you are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

1 Project Camelot Interview, p. 54-5 2 Ibid., p. 41. 3 Ibid., p. 40.

I hope this helps in the deeper understanding of this very complicated subject, one could say that the old version of the meaning of the word soul, does not adequately contain the meaning and workings of what is our "real soul process of consciousness." As we journey toward the Grand Portal we will be "expanding" our understanding of the "soul" and in that process the words Sovereign Integral are a more adequate description of this expanding concept.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:18 am 
Posting Freak

that was a great and very clear quote, Darlene, thank you for bring it to our attention. Before we had the PCI, we only had the Anatomy paper... and it took me years and years of pondering and reading it over and over, and discussing it here, for this concept to replace my previous Belief System ... it has been a very Humbling (empowering) endeavor that was well worth my efforts to get it established in my mind, and the PCI interview was a welcomed enhancement to my understanding... which allows us all to appreciate who we are - even more.

James mentioned that he was "trained" to be the individual that would make this data stream intelligible ... and I always revert to his shared knowledge (quotes) because IMO he says it perfectly and I am still practicing - so far I haven't found anything that the LTO has shared with us, more difficult to comprehend, than my own identity (snicker)

When we were first introduced to the materials, I recall, that we were told that it was a discovery of one's Self - and so it has been - and what a wonderful and rewarding adventure it has been. :D

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote="Wings2fly"]Sorry, Mark Z. Don't have the time or patience to read through paragraph, after paragraph, after paragraph, etc....... :lol:

Well let me make it easy for you......here is exactly what James has to say re this inexact "science".......that has confused many......within the ACIO...as to what is and what is not true.

Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes, unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be thousands of years.

Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm 

@Mark Z. Ummmm....O.K. If someone RV's a lost person and succeeds in - finding them - what difference does it make if the, "...astral imprint....lacks the texture and details" ?! And what does time shifting have to do with anything ?! Are you saying that if a Remote Viewer found a lost child, today, that the child was actually lost thousands of years ago ?! :shock: I don't understand the supposed logic in that statement. It has been my life experience that when someone simply repeats their "guru's" words, it means they have no idea what that person is talking about but, since they've convinced themselves that there guru - couldn't possibly be wrong about anything - they just keep repeating it.....endlessly and monotonously, as if they've been brain washed and can no longer think for themselves. It's rather like the doomsday people who seriously believed that the world was going to end yesterday. :lol: Endlessly repeating their "belief",
didn't make their hopes and dreams of - DEATH ! - for themselves and their children come true ! Repeating James' words, over and over again, without being able to put his perspectives - into your own words - either means you don't actually know what he's talking about, or, you have chosen to stop thinking for yourself. I don't doubt that his work can have genuine value, however, I don't see how it can have any true value to anyone, if they can't translate his words into - their own words.

Just out of curiosity, have any of you heard of Robert Monroe ? Ed Dames ? Ingo Swann ? Joseph McMoneagle ? Paul Elder ? Gerald O'Donnell ? ANYBODY ?!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm 
Posting Freak

we discussed all those RVs in the first forum, in fact I believe one of them was a member and some of us were interested in being taught how to RV, but he vanished ... he was a student of Ed Dames (or so he said) and trained by the Army.

my question is, why, if you can peek into the future, aren't you all rich? You could all, just look at a newspaper and get the lotto ticket number or the winning horse ... I am very interested in knowing why you wouldn't do that and share you "winnings" and make the world a better place ?

Have YOU personally ever found a lost child? or are you repeating your gurus' dogma :wink:

the wingmakers language, is very precise, but they have the ability to condense the entire history and future of Humanity into four pages of written text ... because it is "encoded" (whether you choose to believe that or not) and by quoting the words of the Masters, there is nothing lost in the personal word association that we make in our language ... it comes across the way it was intended to be expressed ... the point of posting quotes is two fold, the quote validates that what we are discussing is not our own BS ... but a concept found in the Wmms ... and it help keep us focused on discussing the materials ... When I included quotes, it is because that is the quote I would like to discuss and get your perspective of ... but like you, most people ignore the quotes and reject the opportunity to contribute to the discussion by sharing their perspectives of the quotes.... but it doesn't stop me from getting the message or sharing the message, if you think I am just a parrot and not capable of my own thoughts, you failed to recognize genuine compassion... new intelligence ... and our equal potential to comprehend the materials.

personally I don't believe you have ever Used the WMMs the way they were intended to be used, or by now you would have convinced yourself of their value ... I have to wonder why you joined the forum if it was not to discuss the materials and transform the first time you were here?

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:59 pm 

1. I don't remember when I first joined the Wingmakers is forum, however, I do know that doing the RV course created by a professional remote viewer, has changed my life in very positive ways.

2. Why aren't we all rich ? You first have to change your inner self, before your outer world can change for the better. I believe this is the premise of James' philosophy. Since we all have many, many years of false beliefs, imbedded very deeply within ourselves, it takes a lot of work, time and energy to change all of those beliefs. Every time we make a conscious choice to heal some aspect of our lives, we move a little bit further along in our inevitable spiritual journey. Eventually, those of us who continue to choose to evolve, will become "rich". We will become "rich" within our hearts, minds and souls. We will become "rich" in our healthy relationships with others. We will become "rich" in all aspects of our lives. It will not happen overnight for anyone but, that doesn't mean it won't happen. My income is at the very bottom of the socio-economic ladder and yet, I live in an area that has the highest income per capita, in the country. I live within 10 minutes of two beaches, within 5 minutes of grocery shopping and within 20 minutes of the mountains. Despite my present economic status, I consider myself to be very rich, because I have so many things to be greatful for.

3. "I have to wonder why you joined the forum if it was not to discuss the materials and transform the first time you were here ?" Interesting question !! When I first joined this forum, I was eagerly looking forward to learning new ways of "transforming" my life. After endless months of seeing so many forum members attacking, criticizing and bullying each other, I decided there was nothing anyone here could teach me about, love, compassion, empathy, or, about healing myself. Those who are seriously emotionally crippled, can not help themselves, let alone anyone else. I therefore saw no point in associating with such angry, abusive people. :shock:

4. "...if you think I am just a parrot and not capable of my own thoughts, you failed to recognize genuine compassion."
I just started reading through the forum, again, about two weeks ago. I was checking to see if anything had changed since the last time I was here. Sadly and ironically, I see that nothing has changed. You, Starduster, are hell-bent as ever in attacking everyone who dares to disagree with you. The greatest irony of all is that you are still attacking Golda and Shayalana, which is exactly what you were doing, the last time I was here in the summer of 2006 ! That was almost - FIVE YEARS AGO ! - and yet, you seriously believe that you have "transformed" since you started with the WMM material and are capable of expressing "genuine compassion" ?! I actually feel quite sorry for you, because after more than six years on this transforming website, you are still such an angry, abusive, domineering person. How very sad that the Wingmakers material hasn't changed you into the genuinely compassionate person,you believe yourself to be. Very, very sad. :(

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:02 am 
Posting Freak

well, that certainly answers my questions ... snicker

apparently you haven't change either, because you are still trying to use the members as your excuse for not transforming, when we all know NOTHING prevents us from doing that. :wink:

If the people who joined this forum, were only as enlightened as you claim to be, there wouldn't be any conflict or disruptions in the forum, no one would be coming in here to judge the members, like you are still doing tisk tisk

I know it is a waste of breath, but the transformation is of the Entity ... but some people can't see beyond the mirror and they just don't recognize their self. The transformation doesn't change who we are, it allows us to BE who we are. I don't know what your expectations of a person undergoing a transformation is ... but everyone on this earth is going through the transformation ... and everyone on earth has as its core, a fragment of FS animating their motion of being. We all have the same origins, and the same destiny ... wholeness.

you see, if you had been looking for FS you could have found it :D

you can't blame me for your choices ... and it is fairly obvious, that you were just looking for another excuse to ignore the WN again, and you found it ... congratulation on your success.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

:lol:
From where I am - I read all the different opinions in this thread and can see that you are all correct!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Explain yourself further.....go deeper into what you mean.....would really like to get a bead on the channel.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 pm 
Posting Freak

ESP and Psychic Spies Explained - Russell Targ, PhD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... yuL9d70mPM

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:42 am 
Posting Freak

With Sensory Bi-Location it is akin to having the ability to utilize potentials humans have in being able to project their consciousness with intent and actually materialize their inner senses such as inner sight and inner hearing where-ever they project them such as James was/is able to do to get information as he did about the ACIO for the AA story. He could very well of started with remote viewing and refined that to such a degree that he didn't experience a shift in time by centuries sometimes which can occur in remote viewing. Also in remote viewing the inner senses are not as acutely tuned as in Sensory-Bilocation.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:51 am 
Posting Freak

Wings2fly wrote:
@Mark Z. Ummmm....O.K. If someone RV's a lost person and succeeds in - finding them - what difference does it make if the, "...astral imprint....lacks the texture and details" ?! And what does time shifting have to do with anything ?! Are you saying that if a Remote Viewer found a lost child, today, that the child was actually lost thousands of years ago ?! :shock: I don't understand the supposed logic in that statement. It has been my life experience that when someone simply repeats their "guru's" words, it means they have no idea what that person is talking about but, since they've convinced themselves that there guru - couldn't possibly be wrong about anything - they just keep repeating it.....endlessly and monotonously, as if they've been brain washed and can no longer think for themselves. It's rather like the doomsday people who seriously believed that the world was going to end yesterday. :lol: Endlessly repeating their "belief",
didn't make their hopes and dreams of - DEATH ! - for themselves and their children come true ! Repeating James' words, over and over again, without being able to put his perspectives - into your own words - either means you don't actually know what he's talking about, or, you have chosen to stop thinking for yourself. I don't doubt that his work can have genuine value, however, I don't see how it can have any true value to anyone, if they can't translate his words into - their own words.

Just out of curiosity, have any of you heard of Robert Monroe ? Ed Dames ? Ingo Swann ? Joseph McMoneagle ? Paul Elder ? Gerald O'Donnell ? ANYBODY ?!

Have you gone back far enough in this thread to answer your own question??? I dare say, NO.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Stanford Research Institute (SRI) followed the Soviet research line and duplicated experiments. SRI termed their telepathy work Remote Viewing (RV). It was coined in 1971 by Ingo Swann at the American Society for Psychical Research (ASPR). ASPR attempted to locate hidden items using clairvoyant perception. They succeeded. Swann: "The human possesses receptors for organizing information that exceed the limits of the five senses. At least 17 senses have been identified by biologists and neurologists." [24] P. 108–110

Swann, Ingo. Remote Viewing as One of Sidhis, January 10, 1996, Internet. Also see Rivlin, Robert & Gravelle, Karen. The Expanding World of Human Perception. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1984.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: SBL is the 7th sense practised by the SI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
......in remote viewing the inner senses are not as acutely tuned as in Sensory-Bilocation......

Correct.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
Stanford Research Institute (SRI) followed the Soviet research line and duplicated experiments. SRI termed their telepathy work Remote Viewing (RV). It was coined in 1971 by Ingo Swann at the American Society for Psychical Research (ASPR). ASPR attempted to locate hidden items using clairvoyant perception. They succeeded. Swann: "The human possesses receptors for organizing information that exceed the limits of the five senses. At least 17 senses have been identified by biologists and neurologists." [24] P. 108–110

Swann, Ingo. Remote Viewing as One of Sidhis, January 10, 1996, Internet. Also see Rivlin, Robert & Gravelle, Karen. The Expanding World of Human Perception. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1984.

Imagine if you will what is unveiled through the use of the Energetic Heart and practice of the 6 Heart Virtues.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:23 am 
Posting Freak

Some people are born with a gift of sight,they are born with the 6th sense. Some people are even gifted with the 7th sense,Bi-location. Most people go threw their life using this extra sensory perception to Alter events in their own lifes. Sometimes people lives are entangled in trying to survive,and to battle those who they believe would harm them,so they remain Hidden out of self preservation.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 pm 
Posting Freak

We do we not try an experiment and meet with all the others........underground Pyramid buried within Easter Island.....is connected via trans tubes to the one at Giza......within the Chambers many portals....7th sense teleportation........my guess.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

The SECU removed all the artifacts from their resting places before Wingmakers went online. What your expereincing is a holographic virtual reality the was created as a place of Orgins with a Quantum Address. Gates Onehundred created a machine that could teleport practioners to random quantum address. Everything that we do is done for Humankind,and the survival of the species. Containment chambers are actually sphere Worlds. It was the alternative of extinction. Consciousness was band together in Groupings. The Atlanteans was a project,its orgins came from what was coded Yellow Fruit. Experiments on Astral Projection and Sensory Bi-location for data retreiving. Its my understanding that its founder started the project in the 60s. Atlanteans have many Names-Seeds,Indigos,Starchildren.......They also selected Veils,and Redcaps. Underground facilities had to be Guarded from intuters. They sent Innates out to recieve and collect data. They put the innates into Laybrinths too find out if they could get to Data. The scientist-computer scientist created a program that could pick up on signitures of intruters in their Light-Body.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm 
Posting Freak

This was all part of the Remote Veiwing Program. The program was actually formated on the systems of belief of Native Populations. Their were Natives that talked about Sensory-Bi-Location,and their system of being able to Project themselves to a Local,before a event took place. They were talking about Time-Shifting themselves Ahead. To be honest, this might be one of the greatest gifts of Mankind. Scanning a event before it happened. A deeper sense of what might be called re-play or BST. A events out-come could infact be Changed by Knowing how a event played out before hand. Some call this Dream Walking or a person able to do this, A Dreamwalker.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Their is a date stream that is connected to our Time-line, that is playing out events here on this plane,in this paticular epic in time. Their appears to be another dimension of Earth that is connected to our earth in this dimension. Its a Library of Terra Earth history,that is from this other Time-Line and Dimension of Earth. Basically we are inside a holographic reality,replaying out the past Events of another Dimension. More than likely this is the home of source intelligence and its counter-part source reality.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm 
Posting Freak

It may have been the original plan of the unification force. Perhaps their is a event of great significants that was to unify the Earths. Past and present,if so more than likely this was a end time scenerio,and also another try at The Grand Portal.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 am 
Posting Freak

Some very interesting research done by Russian scientists shows us how things such as remote viewing and other psi phenomena works.

http://korotkov.org/water/2010/05/kozyrevs-mirrors/

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next