WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1989 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 80  Next
 Post subject: Remote Viewing
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

There are people like you and me doing this and quite accurately too. Once we know HOW to do it than we can and hone this ability to being very accurate in it's depiction.

"Remote Viewing" is the ability to cast your mind to a location distant from your body and see with your mind what is there, even if it is hidden. You can see in "real" time or also in the past or in the future. This skill can be enhanced with consistent practice." quoting Infinite Voyager.

Welcome!

"Remote Viewing" is the ability to cast your mind to a location distant from your body and see with your mind what is there, even if it is hidden. You can see in "real" time or also in the past or in the future. This skill can be enhanced with consistent practice.

Each week we present a number of different remote view exercises for you to train with at your leisure. We now have two practice options available. The first is a weekly practice on-line with seven targets in two RV rooms. Our current on-line exercises can be reached here: V3-RV20 new targets . We also offer a daily remote view practice by email called REMOTE MAIL.

Even if you have never done this before, you can begin today with the simple HOW TO REMOTE VIEW instructions given below. Do as many of the targets as you like with a light heart and you too will enhance your human potential!

For most weeks, the Remote Views are revealed on Monday evening. The previous week's answers and results are posted here: Last week's Remote Views.

How to REMOTE VIEW

Here is an outline of "How To Remote View" that can be used to successfully view any of the targets we post here. And remember there is no success or failure in this because even the smallest of efforts progresses you. Read this outline all the way through before you begin.

1. Find a quiet moment to do this.

2. Have some paper and a pen or pencil handy. Colored pencils or crayons are useful too.

3. Now close your eyes. It's time to disconnect from your analytical mind and your familiar surroundings. Relax. Breath deeply. Relax. (Meditation or some form of breathing/focus exercise to induce a trance state is very helpful to shut down unwanted 'brain chatter'.)

4. Put all of your attention & focus on the target of your choice below. (The target is indicated by its ID number. So, you would focus on "RV20a" or "animal" for example. Each exercise will have it's own directions.

5. Now, close your eyes again. Stay relaxed. Visualize a blank screen in your mind. See the target's name (example: "RV20a" or "animal") on that screen in your mind. No stress...no thinking...just see it there...hold it gently...soon you'll get 'flashes' of things shapes colors, objects...just let the image(s) of the target come to you.

6. Record your FIRST IMPRESSIONS (usually visual) on the paper...a sketch, colors, textures, smells, descriptive words...whatever comes to you...RECORD IT WITHOUT ANALYSIS.

7. To share your results, email your answers to: remoteview@infinitevoyager.com. Subject line: RV20 In the body of your email, please write: exercise name (like RV20a) and your answer for that exercise. Send one or two emails/week for multiple answers please. A few words about your experience are always interesting too. When appropriate we share those thoughts with our other Viewers in the "RV Weekly Update" that you can sign up for on our "RV:answers/results" page.

8. Most Remote Views are revealed on Monday evening of each week. The current Remote Views (V3-RV20)and the names of those who viewed them correctly will be revealed as soon as possible on MONDAY, April 3rd. See you then!

Note: We learned the discipline and practice of Remote View from our teacher, RAMTHA the Enlightened One at the School of Ancient Wisdom in Yelm, Washington, USA. The outline given above is a very meager, yet effective version of what we were taught. And Remote View is only one of many disciplines taught at RSE. For more information on this in-depth mind training and on Ramtha's teachings that address and offer new perspectives on major questions that have perplexed this world's greatest thinkers throughout the ages, go to: MIND TRAINING at RAMTHA'S SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK'S REMOTE VIEW TARGETS:

As was stated above, we now have two RV rooms now with a total of seven targets for our weekly practice. The first room has three targets with several elements for you to exercise your remote mind skills on. Its target names are generic and yet include a category description of the target such as 'nature' or 'scene' in the instructions for each target.

The second room has four more targets indicated by a generic code name like 'RV20d' only. For those of you who want to practice Remote View every day begin with 'a','b', and 'c' in the first room and move to the second room from Thursday through Sunday. One approach is to practice one target each day, record your answers in a draft email and send that in by Sunday night. If you make this a priority and a habit in your life, the RV practice is easy to do.

All you have to do is FOCUS ON EACH TARGET'S NAME after you have read the instructions for it and let the images for that target come to you. If you are unclear on how to proceed or just want a refresher, review the outline above: HOW TO REMOTE VIEW.

YOU CAN DO IT!

http://www.infinitevoyager.com/site/405180/page/437532

and

http://www.remoteviewdaily.com/

Enjoy! I know I do.:)

[Edited on 3-4-2006 by Shayalana]

[Edited on 3-4-2006 by Shayalana]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:47 pm 

Here's a free e-book a guy wrote about his experiences with Remote Viewing.

http://www.courtneybrown.com/publicatio ... orers.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak

thanks Ceara!:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:00 pm 

Speaking of remote viewing, I feel I have to share some personal experiences regarding this.

A good friend of mine of almost four years now is also very interested in psy stuff, of all types. We used to do "games" with each other on MSN messenger, to test our potentials. Keep in mind that I've never met my friend in person. Only online. But we've had more than one incarnation together so we don't even feel its necessary to physically meet. Been there, done that... haha

Anyhow, my friend would grab a random object that was near him. Could have been a keychain, a pen, a flower, whatever. And I would tune in and see what I could see.

I could never, ever see the actual object. What I would see, were the decorations on the wall, the color of the carpet, the clothing he would be wearing that day... that sort of stuff. I would see all around the object but never the object itself.

It's fun anyway to try new things out.

Ceara

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I remember having to 'see'(remote view), objects placed in a number of boxes which were shown in a certian order. For some reason I would see what was in the next one and not the present one. At other times when doing sending and receiving with certian people I would get parts of the pattern of what was drawn or I would get what the person next to them had drawn. Sending and receiving is having a partner way on the other side of the room from you drawing something on a piece of paper preferably with colors and going into a semi-trance state with your eyes closed or better yet covered and "seeing" what they drew. With practise one gets really good at this and children just seem to be naturals , they usually got all of the objects drawn and what was in the boxes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Remote viewing and telepathy support the theory in Quantum physics about nonlocality and through doing this makes the quantum that much more intriguing for what other abilities we hold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:04 pm 

Hmmm...

This intrigues me.

Entertain this idea:

If a person places an object into a box, then that person thinks about this action and therefore sends out thoughts to the "field."

So, if one is to remote view, does it mean that the person doing the viewing is actually viewing? Or perhaps just receiving the thoughts already "out there" by the person that placed the item to begin with?

[Edited on 4-3-2006 by Ceara]

[Edited on 4-3-2006 by Ceara]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:59 pm 

Ceara - that is very much so. The material that binds our cells together, the adhesive that keeps our human instrument homogenous contains substance/particles, if you will, which allow you to pick up on anothers' thought/intent energy, hence telepathy, we are all connected talk, remote viewing...and there is more to come.

I learned this from one of the best remote viewing instructors out there today, Dr David Morehouse. He is the father of the card exercise that the Ramtha school uses in their RV training. I will share some of these materials and teachings as I see them fitting in this thread, just for your review.

When David conducted the card exercise in the Masters class I was partaking in, he played Wingmakers music during the one hour exercise- I just did not know of WMM then, but remembered the music when I found WMM on my own, a year later. Don't you just love that?

I'd love to assist in this thread, Shayalana et al. When it gets underway and viewers have gained some practice, I can offer you some wonderful targets, on-and off planet in present time.

Enjoy, discovering and experiencing this inherent trait of ours is the most profound experience I've had in this lifetime, may it do same or more for you.

Important reminder - as I am sure you are all aware and I have no intent to be patronizing here. Remember, what you view, why you view and how you apply this in your life is crucial. We have free will, some use it for material gain, exploitation of others, spying on others and many other degenerative activities. Since Remote Viewing is best conducted in a group of at least 7+ people (to verify results you need a group because viewers land in an approximate 3mile radius of the target zone, each having a different perspective of the target, more on that later).

The initial exercise you describe here are very much fun and will awaken and hone the ability to remote view on a larger scale of space and time. These can be done individually.

Enjoy yerselves', it's time.:P

[Edited on 3-4-2006 by Ajumaaree]

Um-oh' ha-tah-lic-yahs....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:05 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
....With practise one gets really good at this and children just seem to be naturals , they usually got all of the objects drawn and what was in the boxes. [/quote]

This is so, children have less emotional, psychic and 'reality' baggage than we do, they are closer to source and fair better at Remote Viewing than adults because of it.

Thank you for starting this thread, Shayalana, it is good.:cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:27 am 
Posting Freak

Your on Ajumaaree! I'm Game let's do it! I am most interested in honing this because , more than anything, it is a step in the process of activating the use of the whole brain. Who knows what else we'll discover or reremenber.:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:39 am 
Posting Freak

God, I just love the connections and I am finding more and more of them all the time and they all come back to the Wingmakers. I checked out a course on remote viewing from the Yelm library a few years ago. I'm not sure if it was Morehouse who was conducting the sessions or not but it was an effective correspondence course. Interesting because the Heartmath website in one of it's advertisements also uses Wingmaker music. All of this leading edge stuff is just something wonderful...I wonder if Holosync is connected too I wouldn't be surprised.(Holosync is a whole brain technology that immediately puts you in a deep meditative state when you listen too it on stereo headphones.) Instead of spending years like you do in traditional meditation to acheive deep deep meditative states, by using this technology you can acheive it in a comparably short period of time and with less effort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:05 am 

I hear you well, Shayalana, connections...ever since I got started there is one after another. When there appears to be a little dry spell, I take a breath and look around and another person, stone, crystal, teaching or plain old oddity appears to provide the next clue.

Morehouse uses white and pink noise and traditional cool-down cds (spoken meditation incl. breathing technique) in his classes next to the WM music, for Coordinated RV (Intro class) he uses 23 minutes, for Extended RV (Intermediary) and Masters Class its 46 minutes. Experienced and persistent viewers (daily) can get to the correct brain wave state by pure intent within seconds - Ancient Arrow, she was one of them). It is the state we are in right before we fall asleep. It is crucial to enter and remain in the 'observer' state of mind, turn off the experience rolodex in the mind, no judgement. Observe, remember, and record. Check out his website at

http://www.davidmorehouse.com

David Morehouse has trained over 16000 people from over 20 nations. He is a brilliant mind and an excellent teacher. Here a pic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:22 am 
Posting Freak

Funny, he seems vaguely familiar, anyway, when do we start? i have been practising staying in that state just before sleep for a few years now. And when I am real focused I can maintain it for a while, sometimes for what seems like hours. I have not been directing it for remote viewing so much as using it in terms of self hypnosis and tapping into the universal mind so to speak. I could really appreciate practising remote viewing too. Perhaps, Ceara would like to do this too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Ajumaaree this is so cool, I can see with this and Heartmath how important those trance states are to maintain to remain balanced and calm no matter what is happening around us. And no doubt lots will be in this transformational process of planet changes. For in these states we effect what is happening around us by helping others when situations arise. This is so powerful. So remote viewing itself is just a bonus compared to acheiving the state necessary to do it from and for those who can maintain these states will be the centers of calm for those around them who aren't. I also can see contact with others interested in our process of being facilitators for the planet,others very far away,yet only a breath away.How exciting!I still want to practise this with you are you interested?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:20 pm 

I am interested and we can get started by April 17 with our first target (present time, on Gaia). I propose this delay because I need to post a few prepatory instructions and measures that anyone RVing should be informed of. A protocol if you will. It involves your intent, seed questions, building a sanctuary and maintaining focus as well as some instructions on prepping your human instrument for the task (no caffeine, no drugs or stimulants, being well hydrated, no heavy meals prior, red wine on the night before actually enhances your ability, just don't go to town with it...:D).

I'll post as I can in the next ten days and we can take it from there. Materials needed are:

- White plain copy paper, no lines please, for sketches and summaries.
-Black ink pen or no. 2 pencil, no colors please, it opens the rolodex in your analytical mind for interpretation when writing your summaries. We all have associations and memories with colors, consciously or not.

- Cool down cd (pink noise) or drumming or meditation cd, 23 -30 minutes.
- Earplugs, plain ones or get the silicone kind (like putty) they are best.

It'll be best if we used the same CD. We need a monitor, this time I volunteer since I know of the target. Later on we can do targets that are new to us all. Group size enhances the verifiyable data stream.

Ethics: You can rv people only with their consent. I've done this with friends and that is great fun. I have off-planet targets that have verifyable data available for the summary. This means others have rv'd this target over decades and data streams accumulated are verified by other viewers over time. So, even though no one has been to a planet, there is data to be verified.

The more you do this, the better you'll get at it. It rewires your brain and lays new tracks (What the Bleep movie...ref.).

We need seven participants. I look forward to it, Shayalana. Please, anyone with experience keep posting away.

Oh yeah, an eye mask (the one from your last air trip will do fine).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:52 am 
Posting Freak

Great! I am a bit familiar with the protocals you mentioned and I like the bit about red wine being ok, :), I love coffee but can give it up for this and would lemon in the water be helpful? I have all of the WM CD except the Hakomi 3 , it broke in my brother's Cd player. For relaxation I have "Vision
The Music of Hildegard Von Bingen" or a more traditional rendition of her works by male and female voices. Or there is Shamanic Dream by Anugama although it doesn't have drums. I also have music by James Asher which is primarily drums or Tulku Transcendence. I ' ll find others to join us I have a couple of people in mind already. I look so forward to this, it is time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:28 pm 

I'm in...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx Alex I thought you would be interested.:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Silly me again Ajumaaree I looked at the Morehouse website and see what you mean by white and pink noise. I remember now, I am familiar with David because I read the Psychic Warrior way back in 1992 . What I love about this synchronicity is that I was so captivated by that book and wondered about it. Now after learning and doing a bit of what he did, here is a wonderful opportunity for us as a team to do this also. I just love it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

"Observe, remember and record" is also akin to remembering ones dreams when doing dream work. And one endeavours to maintain a certian state without falling asleep, like lucid dreaming "staying awake or being conscious" in dreams. This is so quantum .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:46 pm 
Posting Freak

The quantum field is working rather well I feel.....:o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:38 pm 
Posting Freak

:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:35 pm 
Posting Freak

We have a team Ajumaaree we're ready to begin to make a plan and coordinate when you are.:cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:33 pm 

Shayalana - that's great news, if we get more than 7, all the better - more data for verification.

I'll post the coordinates (8 numerals) on 16 April, need a complete list of the names by then, will U2U those to each one. We'll rv on 17 April and post our summaries thereafter here on the thread, sketches need to be posted as well.

Further, I'll give you 2-3 instructional posts here until the end of next week regarding proper prep, procedure, and creating your sanctuary. The summaries should be following a script as well, you'll see why when we get cranked here.

Had a birthday today, no cake, but everyone is so nice to me, hehe...:cool:

Meanwhile, those of you that have experience, please post away and share that. It helps, always.

Talk soon, thanks to Shay for organizing this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

OK teamplayers we will begin on April 17 th, and up until that point you will be informed about protocals and the needed prep. In the meantime let's discuss why we want to do this. What do we expect and what is our intent?
Contemplate if you will.:)

[Edited on 7-4-2006 by Shayalana]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1989 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 80  Next