WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: what has lasting value ...?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:14 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:46 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:42 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:04 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:58 pm 

BADASS post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:03 pm 

When all clears, we will flee to our places of rest, and sanity will come.

I may be a tree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:18 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:00 pm 

To Those that Want Change, and Source, Yet,
Still Pay Tribute to Those that Will Murder You In A Second:

I am operating and starting up a large farm that raises magical mushrooms. I also work my normal job, yet, this provides me with extra income, that I save, in order to move to a parcel of land that I own in Twisp, Washington.

It is highly illegal, and seditious, and I love it.

How can you expect any sytem to change, if you relegate the power to change, to those that, hold you, where you are?

It is anti-logic, and based on fear of your own power.

WAKE UP to your hands. Nobody wants to rely on others.

This government, is not even operating anymore really. I mean, just look around. Its falling apart so badly. Just look at the amount of marijuana in the world now...the amount of hydroponic stores online, the amount of drugs you can find in any city...there IS NO GOVERNMENT PEOPLE.

IT DIED YEARS AGO. YOUR THOUGHTFORMS OF IT EXISTING STILL IS WHAT IS KEEPING YOU AFRAID TO OPEN YOUR MINDS TO NEW MODES OF COMMERCE.

IT DIED YEARS AGO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:34 pm 

Russell...THANKYOU for being there so that my flames may reform. Without another, I rot. Like Ouroboros, I eat myself. I still do, yet I am learning other ways of being. It hurts! So good.

Here is some more food for naughty kids that are nice:

EVERYBODY is becoming Sovereign...OK we already are...that is not the point.

BECAUSE of this, NOT ONLY those that read WMM and apply it, but EVERYBODY is sovereign. The difference here, is that WE consciously apply the terminology, which creates a bridge of exchange that is quite equal.

THE equality feeling is what lacks in other Sovereigns...Sovereigns that operate within the preconstructed packaged product of Govt. They are very dangerous, but not so much. THEY HAVE LOTS OF GUNS.

That can be scary right? I know, I know, guns can be scary. DO NOT WORRY.
There are those, allies, that work every second, to ensure that their weapons are useless. Dragons are not impervious to bullets. I actually like guns, and own some, but I dont like to see them or even remember them. They are very useful, and very, very, reserved.

MY POINT:

BECAUSE of the Totality of the Sovereignty amongst ALL PEOPLE across the GLOBE, EVERY person will be making their choice...so, if the local police station, once the funding runs out, and the network communications get turned off due to lack of resources, decides to UPHOLD the law THEIR STYLE....do you see what will happen?

They still think there is a need for police, and they WILL use their powers...guns, cars, many toys...SCARY YES? Not so.

STAY AWAY FROM GIANT CITIES MY FRIENDS. Not only for the blatanlty obvious reasons of toxic lung, and mind clutter, you are safer away from such hotspots because the local creatures that think they are bound to UPHOLD laws, are not as effective in the backwoods.

SOVEREIGNTY does not mean agreeance of modes and ideals...It simply means you are consciously free to choice your actions...it is raw power.

So, work with those that HOLD THE SAME VIEWS OF THE GOVT and POLICE.

THIS IS CRITICAL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:56 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Oba.......Oba.......Oba, a nice thing to say that is. seriously Oba, I hope you get to bring your research to a wider audience, that post with talk of everything currently at the periphery of common understanding is totally engrossing.

Thinking about having to work alongside insects or reptiles, and having a little worry about their smell, etc, lol. I have experience of saurian fawns, they are not smelly or odd, in fact I'd love to have one as a pet, they are just like a good dog except far more astute. Their little velvety hands beckon your attention when you are engrossed in something else. They are so warm and calm. ( contactee complex here!)...no that was years ago, haven't seen anything since I was a child. I always wonder like Russ when will there be a global reveal. Then I remember, they have been revealed.

just because no one believe's the witnesses, and the intuitive truth knowers, just because there are some "aliens" who depend upon secrecy for their projects, it is so easy to dismiss all reports upon ET.

Also, though I cannot back this up with evidence, the evacuation of Mars, I have been told, occurred as a fail safe control when everything fell apart and the separations of the harmonious operators occurred. It even refers to this in the Judeo/Christian Bible...something about the Sons of God being forbidden to sojourn with the daughter's of men.....the genetic blu-prints were being regressed...and from a creational progressive viewpoint this was a backward step.

The simplest life forms have the most complex genetic matrix, the seemingly most adapted or "complex" life forms, ie, Homo Sapiens, have very few genes in their matrix by comparasion. It is the separation and refinement of the overall gene pool which gives us all our variey of life. Genes like cooking ingredients change their overall character depending on what they are mixed with. We all understand the difference between sweet and sour sauce and bolgonise sauce in taste, but there are only one or two herbs and one mineral which make all the difference. Same with genes.

oh, and i agree...Russ Carter ;) Impliment global disarmament now!! ( Did you ever try catapults? ) :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:32 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:43 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:36 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.