WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Intent of the Ancient Arrow Book
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:17 pm 

I do not want to break the exchange between Z and HW over in Samantha's Object, so I am creating this thread to carry on from how Samantha's Object thread started.
I am only on page 110, but it seems apparent to me that the core pure message of WM is contained in the AA, not in the philosophies or poetries or even the paintings. The latter are elaborations on and "clarifications"[obfuscations?] of what is contained in AA. The ancient debate I had with William about the fundamental distortion in the WM message is contained here. The AA should be the source of referencing in our exchanges, not the philosophies.

Back to igniting the feeling circuits through myth.

[Edited on 19-1-2006 by Frank]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

I'd say that the intent of the Ancient Arrow Project story is for us to read it, engage with the characters and the story line, to be entrained by the elements in it ... which transforms our own energies in the all-inclusive holograph of the Sovereign Integral.

Since the AAP story comes to us as a stream of data obtained through technology, one can say that it is the original sensory data stream exported by Lyricus, that is meant to catalyze transformations in the reader so that s/he discovers her true nature as an eternal soul who is experiencing a multi-dimensional universe.

The broader intent of the AAP story, is to lay the energetic foundation in beings, so that at a future time the entire species will come into alignment with the Grand Portal Discovery.

-- Highwhistler

PS: And, Part II of the story, is really the 4 Neruda Interviews ... and the intention of that is not only to tranfer more knowledge, but also to give us the idea that Neurada is amongst us ... he is in our society. He is not far away, but we may be passing him on the street. He is now a part of our immediate, cultural fabric. Actually, he is a character and frequency inside of us, so when we ponder Neruda, then we are activating those energies inside ourselves. Aka: [b]source code activation[/b] .... that's the intention.
[color=White].[/color]

[Edited on 19-1-2006 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:45 am 

Culture is a changeable manifestation of the inner intelligence of a species and particular circumstantial history. What runs beneath is more telling.

Cutlure as a doorway into the inner essence of a peopls' life. Best to have the direct connection and then personally express in our lives the culture of robert g or the culture of frank or the culture of shayalana.

That is truly telling.

And I place the neruda interviews in the same areana as the poetry and paintings and philosophy and music. That is not to denigrate their importance: the arrival of the invasion fleet in 2012 is of critcial cultural importance but it does not alter the core structure of the holographic universe, the human species connection to that, or the ultimate destiny of earth-species complex to be parents to other galactic species (as WM are to humans) and merge with other galactic species.

[Edited on 19-1-2006 by Frank]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:29 am 

I believe the material has high integration and inter-relations between the parts of itself. One part builds upon the other. It's not that something is the core from which all other revolve around. I used to think that way regarding philosophy but I've revised my opinion on this matter. It's no coincidence that it's said "in the unity of thoughts is the wisdom sought".

For example.. In the AABook evans used LERM to manifest items while in the caves. How would I ever know this if I hadn't read the Interviews and consequently followed the non-physical and wholly invisible etheric link that is deposited behind the words of the AAbook? A link that took my mind to Neruda and LERM (interviews). There are other more visible links that operate on the same principle..For example it was written on the energetic grid of how it grounds us but can also give us wings. Corelation was easier with chamber 4 painting.

Anyway, the material can also be likened to a knowledge repository that activates what we already know. The problem is that this knowledge is given in an assembly kit (multi-faceted material) that needs assembling. It's true (at least to me) that both the "decoding" (or assembling) changes us, as well as the knowledge gained in the end.

In my experience, that particular lyricus methodology is indeed effective. Because if it was simple text of information, how would it differ from the other similar weird texts on the internet? And not only that, but these are all external information which are inherently mistrusted. With the assembly kit methodology, the internal construction of truth is like a truth reconstruction from the inside which is trusted. And not only that, but it also bypasses the society-conditioned conscious filters. This bypassing is necessary... for if they told us the truth, we would not believe them (!). This is for real. I can say to others that we create/shape the totality of our own reality but they will simply reject this notion based on society conditioning where the "objective reality" is our playground were supposedly all play on equal level. Well nothing could be further from the truth, even if it's widely regarded as so. Imagine how difficult it is to activate someone to this knowledge if you have to give this directly and it collides with someone's filters. Instead, through a combination of knowledge assembly kit + event strings, you end up "creating" or planting the "understanding" inside another's head internally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:58 pm 

After reading 250 pages:

15 seems to hold the focus of the entire ACIO/Labyrinth apparatus: somewhat like an individual’s wholeness navigator. He/It will not be distracted from the main purpose. He/It may play and have fun, but it will put up a resistance to influences that attempt to derail the project (the aim of the unification force? discovery of the GP?).

The murder of the students seems to be symbolic of the willingness to go beyond rules and the “law” (the structure of the genetic mind?) in order to keep a sufficiently low profile that the purpose can be accomplished without drawing unwanted attention from those who wish to derail the focus. This low profile thing is a MAJOR theme, and implementing it is always based on an intimate knowledge of who is trying to distract and derail and the techniques they employ.

FS is not adverse to engaging in obfuscation and delaying tactics, as represented by the NSA-ACIO cat and mouse games. It seems that political machinations are not foreign to FS. But, this is political jockeying with a difference. It doesn’t seem to be based on deceit or aggression but on clear understanding of the confluence of conflicting motives. Even the implantation of a tracking device on Donevin is based on obtaining the maximum amount of information from all sources, regardless of who or what they are.

Meanwhile the thrust of one’s being is focused toward recovering and uncovering the artifacts (our inner and ancient resources that connect us to FS).

And, I notice there is little vexation concerning the Corteum or Zeta Reticuli. They are viewed as a fact and the operations of ACIO/Labyrinth take advantage of that fact and operate within the confines of that fact.

!5 and his cohorts do not seem to waste a whole lot of time with reality creation scenarios, or perhaps the know the limits of such an approach within the political world they operate. LERM seems confined to personal realities of manifestation and not into social realities (this must have something to do with the “weight” of awareness in society).

It seems that cosmic concerns have a nitty-gritty facet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:20 am 

Last edited by robert_g on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: To Robert
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:48 am 

[i]"question - if the AA book was written by Lyricus (de-cyphered from the cavern disk, left circa 850 AD) how did they place the story in the modern context? (rhetorical)

but ... if all the cavern artifacts including the AA book are a metaphor for an actual present time GTZ (as indicated by James) then is Lyricus sounding a warning as to what is going on, on this planet at the present time, as seen by 'outside observers'? "[/i]

The "pure" information are the quotes at the beginning of each chapter and the other quotes scattered in the AA, quotes from the WM or attributed to the Central Race. Quotes that are imbued with light.

The content I view as a result of the primal inspiration from pure and fresh contact by Neruda with the artifacts. Yeah, Neruda is the author of AA.

Warning? yes, most definitely. Well, I would actually say "a wake up call". "Warning" sounds like a threat.

[Edited on 3-2-2006 by Frank]

Therefore, as a practice, have an image in your mind for each word that is typed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:40 am 
Posting Freak

I was in a crystal store, I would get up in the morning and I would practice projection,possitive.. I would take books to the store for trade and barter. Anyway,it was in the 90s, I had found a book that caught my eye. It resonated with me,It wasnt hard to get into the Book,next thing I knew,I had walk inside the book. It wasnt all that hard,but I had never walk-in so easy. It was Ancient Arrow, I would say it was the pictures that made the connection.. You see,I had already walk-in to the cave before the book,I found it on a shelf. I started going to the cave,I would go through the different chambers,when I first found the cave,the art was still primitive. My freind I ,I call him the Innate,we started really looking at the art. I had a funny idea,we had allready been traveling,and I felt I should be called a time-traveler, he thought I should prove it. Well you see,we are Atlanteans. Thats what we call our group collective consciousness,and groupship collective -our group Merkabah. We where already using files from windows Media Music,on our ship. Whats funny about this,is the files hadnt even been Made yet,from the person,I borrowed them from. He made them in 2002,in I was using them in the mid-90s. I had this Idea,Nothing can exist,that doesnt already exist. Its Not just about projection,its also a desire to believe that other dimensions are running programs at the same Time. All I wanted to do was prove that Time-Travel was real. Not just Imagination. Anyway we took the graphics,and incorperated the computer techno,and we overlayed over the art,just to see what would happen. But what we did,Is we went through Mars,and rode the bridge. We went to the cave after going to Mars. We didnt think nothining about it,we didnt think of and threat. We were adults on a adventure. Atlanteans, when we had got through the bridge,we landed in the desert. I remember The innate and I and the others just looking at the landscape,going,I dont think we are on Mars anymore. Dude, I think this is Earth,look at this landscape,I think I know where Iam,how about you. So,the innate and I,went look over their,Iam going over their. So,we just Thought ourselves over to the place we where looking at,bim bam their. I tell you what was on the side of a rock,but I wont. We walked through a Invisable entrance,that had manifested. When we got inside,we both laughed,Iknow where Iam,dude-the Innate was laughing. We did it,where back inside,we hadnt been their since the 70s. Thats Right,The Innate and I are expereincers. It was 15,as Ill call him here,had told the Innate about the Cave. 15,was into Time-Travel,as are The Atlanteans. I like that Name,Neruda. Well,Iam Glad to be alive,right Now. It feels Good,actually great. Wake up Calls,a Call is a imprint,a call from inside your genetic make-up. Atlanteans,are Yellow Fruit,entered The Americas long ago. The Bridge,is opperating. The Core, I have set the clocks back,I didnt much like the mission I was given,I still havent been able to get back into the Facility. I need to be able to go back inside the facility. James,I dont want to be locked Out. Please allow me,to go back inside. I promise i wont do anything,that well change the Now. I am still not sure If Iam from this Time,or if Iam a Walk-in. I do know,that,I have already met my grand-daughter,and she still hasnt been born yet-here Now,but soon. Iam younger than my Grand-Daughter,I am a Third generation. I came here early,and Now,Iam having a paradox, that cause me,confussion. Seeing,and knowing my future,is allowing me to change out-comes of the future event-This One.. Iam asking for Help,so I dont wipe my family out,and this dimension here now on This Earth Dimension. Iam telling you this,because I have a reason for doing so. If their is a plan,that is for the Next Jump,to another dimension, Earth. I dont think going to the future ahead of us,is the One we are planing to all shift too. I just recently went to the Other Earth-not to be Joking-Ill call it Hollow Earth. Iam aware of a experiment,called One Day Ahead. The Atlanteans already did this,Ill call this Marduk. I shall call this,The Atlantean Experiment. Something went Wrong,we found the Cave their. The Artifact is Dangerous,dont touch it,please Love,dont touch it. You and I met,in your future. Iam warning you Now,its connected to The Alien Zoo. And The Future,My Nick Name well be 15-Lucy. Iam a Clone,my job is Artifacts. You and I are going to go inside the Cave,One Day Ahead... and Iam going to touch the Artifact,Iam going to unleash Two Entities,these beings are going to Hurt You. If we dont panic,or if we stand totally still,Iam still not sure If they well not attack us. I found The Tomb of One Thousand Deaths. The bel is a warning,These beings are nothing Like us. The story behind this Myth is Ancient. It took many Warriors to capture these beings-Entities. Our existance as Humans,well End. Anibus and his Mate are going to be scion with these beings,I have changed this out-come. Iam writting this Now,so that The information well be past to future generations. I dont want to be there Love,I dont want you too be there. If you do,as many do,even after warnings,I dont want to be responsiable for the extinction of Humankind. I dont want that Monkey on my Back. Humanzee,may not end up being a Joke. The Elohims,where part of The genetic Experiments. The Alien Zoo,is The outcome of opening The Tomb of One Thousand Deaths. It can be screened-it can be witnessed from The Archives of Earth. The Gate,only goes to MEST,Dreamland,The Place of Time. It was opened before,its where the reptillians came from,The reptillians were The guardians of The Tomb. We sometimes call them The Pertenders,Dis-embodied Souls. Those souls are the warriors that died,capturing these Entities from the Tomb. A paradox may have occured,where as these beings are distant ancestors,but there Not. One set came from another Universe-The Old universe,and never crossed over,when this One was created. The other-set we dont know where they came from. They just manifested from out of space,they fall from The Sky. The object just fell from the sky,that is The myth. The sky opened up,and the Object fail from the sky like a star. The Old Ones thought That Gods where inside. A person from a Tribe,went an touched it,in out came beings most terrifing. They ate Human Flesh,and people stood by mortified. The other beings were called Rock Eaters. Both sets must become Human,or they well be left behind. Evolution,this planet may one day may not be habital,but we well have to forgive ourselves for our ignorance. For the guilt of our wildlife extinction shall be held and our spirits. Our holy Ghost. I do beleive you should see the object,because when you see the design on the casing of the object-you well be wondering how a object with that design fell from The Sky. We tryed to figure out how a certain tribes influences got upon the casing. And than fell from the sky..........The object can be found and The Archives. Remote veiw it...........dont Bi-Locate their..... The Physical Body,can feel the Pain-a second death. I am still Fearful of The Object. I know one thing about sheol,and that is all well be caught here on Earth,this dimension invisable. And this Earth well become a phantom Core. I dont beleive this is our destiny,or the destiny Humankind would chose for themselves. What is The purpose of a Freewell,if all of humankind looses their choose to chose what they would. We well be Paridise Lost.......And ignorance humankinds heritage. Iam still ignorant,still trying to understand,where it is iam,where it is I go. May my creator have mercy upon my soul. Warnings on a Wall. Having eyes to see,and than being blind,is the warning not understood,becoming a threat. A wake up call to The future Sorrows,of ones ignorance to Quantum Physics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:44 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks Russ, That was funny,atlease it was to me. I have a Idea,it might not be the ideal idea, I went travelin,anyway I have tripped to a place I have been before and a dream. Dont feel omen by it at all. I had to travel half way across the country to get their. I am in Texas,I follow my dreams,I play them out. I use to get Omen by finding myself I have been in a dream,it use to creep me out so bad.. I desided to follow the leads,mylife has a series of storylines. I had SAD so bad this year,I have to buy a Northern Light. So I went towards the light,went south. Iam getting ready to go outside enjoy the 70 degree temp. Skys clear,Sun shinning,and all I have to do is put my sunglasses on. Sometimes,you just have to go with the flow. Thanks........have a sunny day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:15 am 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Frank[/i]
I do not want to break the exchange between Z and HW over in Samantha's Object, so I am creating this thread to carry on from how Samantha's Object thread started.
I am only on page 110, but it seems apparent to me that the core pure message of WM is contained in the AA, not in the philosophies or poetries or even the paintings. The latter are elaborations on and "clarifications"[obfuscations?] of what is contained in AA. The ancient debate I had with William about the fundamental distortion in the WM message is contained here. The AA should be the source of referencing in our exchanges, not the philosophies.

Back to igniting the feeling circuits through myth.

[Edited on 19-1-2006 by Frank] [/quote]

eye agree

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:43 am 

Hello Wingmakers:

Pardon the intrusion, but I felt it would be a shame if I didn't comment on what you all are doing here. Additionally, please forgive me if my comments or assumptions are off-base, as I have only spent about 20 minutes looking around your site. I was impressed with the stimulating topics and intelligent exchanges. It is refreshing to see how you treat each other with respect and courtesy.
This question as to the fictional content of your book, which I am assuming is the result of some form of open-sorce authorring. I would like to inform you that your story may be a little less fictional than you might have imagined. In fact, what is occuring here is a little creepy. Allow me to expand on this because at first glance it seems quite remarkable.
I stumbled into your site via a google search I was doing regarding autism. Imagine my suprise when I see two pieces of my art on the page.(which is fine by the way) I went to an additional page and saw more of it there as well. This seemed like quite a coincidence, so I poked around some more only to find more art and an assortment of topics I was inimately involved in. While this was strange, it did not seem beyond chance. However, I noticed that this community was writing a story........a story that seemed to parrallel what was happening here in Phoenix. This seemed a little troubling at first, as we had been trying to be descreet in regards to the research we have been doing here. I need to read more of your excellent story, but I am a little bit at a loss for words at this point. I would like to tell you more when I have more time and after I have read some more of this tale. Until then, let me leave you a link to a short video that I think you will find interesting.

http://www.worldblend.net/worldblendbu/ ... omp7sm.wmv

http://www.worldblend.net/worldblendbu/HISTORY
(not a public page)

Regards,

Worldblend

[quote][i]Originally posted by highwhistler[/i]
I'd say that the intent of the Ancient Arrow Project story is for us to read it, engage with the characters and the story line, to be entrained by the elements in it ... which transforms our own energies in the all-inclusive holograph of the Sovereign Integral.

Since the AAP story comes to us as a stream of data obtained through technology, one can say that it is the original sensory data stream exported by Lyricus, that is meant to catalyze transformations in the reader so that s/he discovers her true nature as an eternal soul who is experiencing a multi-dimensional universe.

The broader intent of the AAP story, is to lay the energetic foundation in beings, so that at a future time the entire species will come into alignment with the Grand Portal Discovery.

-- Highwhistler

PS: And, Part II of the story, is really the 4 Neruda Interviews ... and the intention of that is not only to tranfer more knowledge, but also to give us the idea that Neurada is amongst us ... he is in our society. He is not far away, but we may be passing him on the street. He is now a part of our immediate, cultural fabric. Actually, he is a character and frequency inside of us, so when we ponder Neruda, then we are activating those energies inside ourselves. Aka: [b]source code activation[/b] .... that's the intention.
[color=White].[/color]

[Edited on 19-1-2006 by highwhistler] [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:47 am 

Welcome Worldblend,

It is certainly not surprising that synchronicity led you to this forum. It is one of the more "common" ways that most of us arrive here <smiling>.

I watched your video and some of the symbols are very similar to those found in the artwork and other areas throughout the wingmakers site. Your second link by the way leads to a forbidden page.

I'm not sure if you are aware of it but the reason for this forum is two websites.

[url]http://www.wingmakers.com[/url] and

[url]http://www.lyricus.org[/url].

I would suggest if you haven't already that you start on the wingmakers site. The story is only a very small part of a very much larger concept and multiple data streams (art, poetry, philosophy, music, the story, and much more).

I won't say much more for now as to try to encapsulate it in even a very long post would not be doing it any justice. It is something that even after years is still "unfolding" in its meaning for most of us. Needless to say, the "myth" of wingmakers has many layers of "truth" hidden inside it and this is in essence what most of the discussions here are about.

I'm glad you "found" us. And I'd love to hear more about your project. As you say it has some eerie similarities, at least with the glimpse that you have given us.

Phoenix

[Edited on 4-1-2007 by Phoenix823]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:34 pm 

Phoenix:

I appreciate your suggestions and while I did not read any more of the story, I did familiarize myself with what these two sites represent. I understand. Thanks for what you said and did not say in this regard. A few years ago I would have allowed myself to dismiss such an idea as noble, yet silly. This is due to my job and the current narrow-minded culture that dominates the institution of science. Enough said.

As far as the research goes, it is a collaboration and thus I am somewhat limited as to what I can offer as it is not solely my own. I think in this case, by providing you with selected glimpses, it will be enough to form an accurate rendering of a larger picture. The others involved can decide on their own the amount of participation they can afford. It is a small group that has organized itself and thus it's members have different considerations and circumstances. I think if I give you a quick description of a few of these folks you will begin to see an interesting picture forming.
*A former SRI Scientist
(RV & Bio work who left due to increases in gov influence)
*A Archeologist/Antropologist w/Physics backgound(Harvard)
(specializes in symbols-book"Signs that Stand for Themselves"
*A Native American Shamen who's a knowledge keeper of sorts (versed in Quantum mechanics-grandfather was Don Juan)

There are a couple more, but I think you can make do with that. Interestingly, I was asked to help look into this anomaly in which I happened to be a witness to at a time when my vision of the "posible" was much more narrow. In fact, I went into this project with the assumption that it would surely lead to a quick conventional explanation. As you may have guessed, my assumptions were not correct and the events that transpired are similar to what little I have read of the AA. By the way, are you familiar with the Hopi end-times legend that speaks of an arrow being shot into the sun? Anyway, here is the correct link to the page I referenced earlier.

http://www.worldblend.net/worldblendbu/HISTORY.html

I am short on time, but I wanted to respond to Robert on another topic your discussing. I will try to do this later today.

Regards,

Worldblend

[quote][i]Originally posted by Phoenix823[/i]
Welcome Worldblend,

It is certainly not surprising that synchronicity led you to this forum. It is one of the more "common" ways that most of us arrive here <smiling>.

I watched your video and some of the symbols are very similar to those found in the artwork and other areas throughout the wingmakers site. Your second link by the way leads to a forbidden page.

I'm not sure if you are aware of it but the reason for this forum is two websites.

[url]http://www.wingmakers.com[/url] and

[url]http://www.lyricus.org[/url].

I would suggest if you haven't already that you start on the wingmakers site. The story is only a very small part of a very much larger concept and multiple data streams (art, poetry, philosophy, music, the story, and much more).

I won't say much more for now as to try to encapsulate it in even a very long post would not be doing it any justice. It is something that even after years is still "unfolding" in its meaning for most of us. Needless to say, the "myth" of wingmakers has many layers of "truth" hidden inside it and this is in essence what most of the discussions here are about.

I'm glad you "found" us. And I'd love to hear more about your project. As you say it has some eerie similarities, at least with the glimpse that you have given us.

Phoenix

[Edited on 4-1-2007 by Phoenix823] [/quote]

[Edited on 4-1-2007 by Worldblend]

Post subject: Re: Intent of the Ancient Arrow Book
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:57 am 

to mythically portray situations which cannot be told as fact.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:02 am 
Posting Freak

I was attracted to the First site-of Planetary TZ before it came online. Somehow I was linked to the Ghost Writter of the Ancient Arrow Project Book. It was a Inner-interdimensional expereince. I went their several times,and like I said-I went to a rock that had glaphs on it. I believe its called petroglaph-as to picto-glaph,because it was carved-etched into it . I walked threw a Invisable door,and when I got inside the first corridor-it was well lit. I found my art on the walls-from it most primitive-what I meant sayChildhood. It was like a library of my medium of Art. From crayons-to pencils to colored pencil to chalk in with paints. Windows 95 was still playing-and it was due for the upgrade-and the windows media format. I didnt have a computer,and to be honest my intrest wasnt in the programme. I did play with the paintings-as did The Innate. I too have always had a fancination with Time-Travel-and A Time Machine. As a inner dimensional sojourner and dream weaver and astral practioner,I have always had Thoughts that I would say troubled me about the concept of time-and what the dimensions actually were. Alot of my fears came from my beliefs,and my christian indoctrination. Although I was saved, I was never Baptised. I came into this world to be saved,and my lesson on life was having the strength to Save Myself. I was troubled by it,sometimes tormented by the Monsters that I had created. I was caged,and a prisoner of my own thinking. I was my at times my own worst enemy. On a quantum level,I prayed for Pause,relief,quiet. Their was a Time in mylife when I was afraid to close my eyes,and I feared where I might go when I slumbered. It didnt seem all that random,as though I had tapped into a wegee board. It didnt always seem to have anything to do with the style or brand of my Jeans. They were percise location and local of Time running forward. And It was all in my own navigational venture of self awareness and even at times the shear terror of Lifes at Times cruel intent.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:45 am 

hey zoa - you seem to contain vast experiences in a few phrases.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Their is nothing wrong with saying what is on My Mind. I do agree that the Story did change,The people who were gravitated to the Original Story,most are not here. More than likely because of the Change in Dates,and Time of the Original Occurance of the Said events. I have to admit I was stumped,and a bit puzzled by the changes of the Original Date. Well to be honest it changed the Reason I was Here. I have been Honest about My Intent. I spent many years looking for Experiencers-of Abduction,and was looking for a Tone-a sound that resonances with my Own expereince. Like I said-a copy of the Book accidently was sent to my Town-it came in a box of sample books to a Crystal store. I read the Book before it ever went online. Honestly,I thought I was going to find Other Abductees. From the 70s. Yes the thing about the Sumerian connection to Anceint Arrow is True. Personally I had not read stichens works or had I read the Chariot of the Gods of yet-at the time of the Said original date of the findings of the said entrance-Cavern. Thats the Early 70s-that is. A I have stated before,I wasnt actually Taken until the summer of 1972,I was 14 years old. I was camping on Mt Hood. Oregon. I think I have been clear about my expereince. I was Taken in 1976,1977,1978,1979. To be honest,I didnt really Think that it was a Accident that Book showed up in that paticular Crystal Store. I did go threw the Sky Portal. I know exactly were SOL goes. The Shinning Ones,The Elohims are modern known Orgs. I find it entertaining,and even Funny,where most go for the Information. I found SIN. I already know the story of SIN. My skeptisim is well earned.........I dont want to speak of my personal animosity about what I precieve as the truth at this Moment in Time. I already know about the projects Marduk,and Mulluk. SIN is the Alpha Draconian,I am not changing my Story. You figuire,you figuire your self,about the Religion of BEL.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Anceint arrow lead people to their Genetics-DNA. Part of this mythology leads one to the Story of The Twelve Labours of Heracles.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Also the constellation Cetus.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:03 pm 
Posting Freak

While your physical body sleeps are you awake ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Iam able to Bi-Locate and Timeshift, I am able to walk-Out of my physical Body. I was around 3rd grade when I started telling people that I could do this,it was a bourn ability. I was ask to open the curtain,and to look out the window. Isaw and had my first expereince with seeing a Craft not of our Time. I went outside-and they told me that I could not enter the Ship Physically. I had walked outside,it was Fall the leaves were on the ground. I laid under a tree,so I could pull myself out of the physical,so I could go with them. They told me to go inside,and lay back on my bed,but instead I covered my physical body with leaves. They said their Craft was a Merkabah. They were the BirdMen. From Folk lore they are sometimes called the Mothmen. Sometimes they are called Reapers. I knew them as the Angels of the Old testiment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes,oh course I am awake. I am just in the Matrix-the holographic reality of the consciousness. Most everything looks the same,as I have described before,somethings are different-for instance the furniture. What is meant by this is that One is time-shift sometimes Fast forward,and so sometime their are Things-Like Objects that may appear but are not of yet really in this paticular reality-they could be things -For instances a Book,or a peice of cloothing you have not been given yet,or have recieved yet. Its called around the courner,for instance it gives the person a paticular time period of a event-perhaps more along the lines casual. Some of us are able to move forward a decade or score-some a century forward. Its is Linear-its ones own Time-line-your Lifetime of the Now. Perhaps the price paid for the baptism of the Cauldron.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

Brother...out of the physical body...being our home field advantage....call me and I WINGMAKERWILL come to help....as We gather together and become One....making First Source happy and joyous in the connection......and to me ...it is this that is the intent behind the intent of the AA book....the transmission behind the words which of themselves are meaningless....that leads to the full and complete Transformation which James has already undergone ...and it is why he does not post here....as too many have become so engrossed in his words they have forgotten what it is they are supposed to do which is be/BECOME of the 2% He talks of...not so much a follower of him quoting his words as the Gospel but a Follower of First Source living our lives planting the seeds of Creator wherever we go.....which in the Realms outside the physical body can be anywhere....the Energetic Heart(s) takes us..... and in that respect Iam looking forward to us and many like us to having some "adventures " :D :D :D :D
Mar Key/
Ra Do La

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 am 
Posting Freak

zoa thank you for being you and so down to earth I so love and appreciate you! Will these others ever catch up to you? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:54 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb, as of yet I have not written a wingmaker will. Ill keep it in mind though,If I should need your assitance writting a will.